The House Boy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll love it, Andy. And they'll look after you. They love to fuck, and when we're all dressed up tomorrow, you're going to be fucked hard, but it's going to feel wonderful."

"As long as you fuck me too, Stevie," Damian whispered.

"Me too," Oliver added with a shy smile.

"I'll ask Tom. Our role during the weekend is to be available to suck cock and be fucked by the others. But I'll see if Tom thinks they'd like to see a six twink sex show. It'll depend on what these two other house boys are like."

Tom appeared in the doorway later that evening as the four boys were just hanging out. He leaned against the doorway, a broad grin on his face. "Okay, you guys should probably get some sleep soon. The idea is I'll bring you breakfast in the morning. Do you know what you're wearing?"

"Sexy slutty schoolgirls. We're figuring Jake and all the sports guys will like that look, and we know our daddies will love it too. We'll look a little girly but they'll know they're still fucking a twink in the end. We'll definitely make sure they see or feel our cocks while fucking us."

Tom laughed. "Jake has made sure the word 'twink' has become part of the locker room vocabulary. They've all been watching gay porn with a twink or twinks just like the four of you being pounded. From what Jake says, they're all eager to finally get their hands on the four of you. Anyway, if you can be ready for around 11am, that's when the party will start." He cleared his throat. "Boys, the most important thing is that you're having fun. If it gets too much, and Jim, William and myself know there will be times it will. If that's the case, come see one of us and we'll help however we can. We certainly don't want to see any of you upset. And remember, you can always say no, okay?" The four of them nodded. "Good. Then you should probably get some sleep soon as you won't be getting much tomorrow night."

Oliver and Andrew left for their own bedroom they shared a few minutes later. Getting into bed after a quick shower, Damian snuggled into Steven as always, the pair sharing a string of soft kisses. No matter what Damian was doing, Steven was adamant he retained this innocence he hoped he'd never lose. His eyes were as soulful as any he'd ever seen, expressing all his feelings in a single glance. Whenever they gazed at him, there was only ever one emotion. It made him smile as he knew the love they now had for each other was unconditional.

Tom and Jim delivered breakfast in bed to each room in the morning. Tom walked in to find Damian spooned against Steven as always, the latter waking up first, immediately smiling as Tom stroked Damian's cheek. "I know why you love him so much, Stevie," he whispered, "I'm glad you have him in your life."

"So am I," Damian whispered.

"I'll leave the trays up on your desk. You have a couple of hours." He stood up and walked to the door, turning back to say, "Nothing sexual. I'll bring a couple of things up before you head downstairs. Can you both handle not having an orgasm both days until the end?"

"I can handle that," Steven replied, Damian nodding he was okay with it too.

"You might end up climaxing without touching yourself, but we won't worry about that. Just relax for now. See you soon."

The two boys got up a few minutes later, grabbing their trays and returning to bed. It was obvious that Jim and Mark had prepared the meals to give them a lot of slow burning energy. Finishing their meal and drinks, they walked down the hallway to collect Oliver and Andrew, the four boys choosing to shower together. There was an air of desperation to fool around with each other, considering they were all achingly hard.

All the clothing they needed was kept in Steven's room. They were surprised to walk in naked to find two other boys waiting for them. They stood up from Steven's bed straight away, blushing brightly as they took in the naked bodies on display. Steven stepped forward, taking note immediately. The boy to the right was similar to Damian and Oliver, the boy to the left was more unique like himself and Andrew.

"Well, hello you two. Pardon the fact we're nude," Steven stated, managing a smile, not covering himself up.

"Hi," the boy to the right said, "I'm Noah. And this is Charlie. We're also house boys." Steven noted his voice was incredibly soft, probably because he was shy. Charlie smiled at him. "You're Steven?"

"I am. This is Damian, my boyfriend, Oliver and Andrew, who are also living here."

There was a round of handshakes, hugs and kisses on the cheek. Steven shut the bedroom door as he asked if the two others had been told everything. Noah assured them they had, and they had the required clothing. He asked if both could have a shower. Steven told them it was fine, winking and asking they get their cute little butts back naked. As soon as he left, Damian melted into Steven. "My god, how cute was Noah?!"

"We're going to have so much fun this weekend!" Andrew exclaimed.

"We'll wait for them to get back, then we'll dress together. How are you two at make-up?"

"I look fabulous, Stevie," Oliver said, "I know Andrew will need help."

"We can all help. You're going to look completely slutty by the time we're done with you, Andy, and they're all going to want to fuck you."

"Thank you, Stevie."

Noah and Charlie returned within ten minutes. Six naked young twinks were now in one bedroom. Steven giggled, immediately joined by Damian, who no doubt read his mind. Steven looked over the two new boys, glad to see they were as erect as the rest of them. "Should we get ready?" he asked.

"Can we all make out together first?" Noah wondered, "You're all beautiful."

Steven wasted no time kissing him, feeling the young man press his body into him in return. Running his fingers down his back to his arse, giving each cheek a firm squeeze. By the time Steven had kissed all five of them, the atmosphere in the bedroom was charged. Damian had that look in his eyes that told Steven he wanted his cock. Oliver was giving him that look too. And he was left thinking Noah and Charlie were pure bottoms, eager to be fucked.

Taking a deep breath to calm himself down, he pulled Damian towards him, caressing his cock, making his boyfriend moan softly. "We've better get ready, gorgeous."

"I want you so much right now, Stevie."

He kissed him on the tip of his nose. "I know. That's a good thing. Once this weekend is over, we're going to spend an entire day in bed making love."

Laying out their clothes on the large bed, the six boys found themselves giggling away, feeling very excited as they started to get dressed. Damian wore panties more days than not nowadays, though if he wore something different, he wore boy shorts that women sometimes wore, different to anything men would wear. All of them putting on a bra had them laughing away, as all of them were incredibly slim. Steven did ask Noah and Charlie if they ever had feelings when dressing up. They were like the rest of them, they just liked looking pretty. Or slutty. Noah made them all laugh when he confessed he loved looking slutty, then teasing men all night, aware he was going to be fucked nice and hard for it later.

All of them loved rolling on their thigh highs, again a selection of different colours. Steven admitted that, if there was one thing he liked about dressing up, it was having something on his legs. Heels would go on later, after their hair and make-up.

Next was a selection of very short skirts that barely covered their butts. Noah had a real bubble butt going. Charlie also had a peachy bum, but nothing like Noah. Only their tops were ordinary, clearly designed for a more feminine frame, but they all still looked fantastic as they looked in the mirror. Or, as Noah said, they looked fabulous.

Then it was make-up time. Steven and Damian were clearly the most experienced as they had their hair and faces done in double quick time. Damian used darker colours as always. Steven loved a pink or reddish lipstick gloss. He knew it made his lips look even better. Standing looking in the long mirror, Damian leading against him, he almost started to cry. "Fuck, we look good," he whispered.

Helping the other four get ready was a lot of fun, and certainly led to the six boys get a lot closer, very quickly. Oliver looked absolutely beautiful once he was all dolled up, Andrew was unbelievably pretty, Noah was going to break no end of hearts, while if they were honest, Charlie looked so feminine, it was scary. "Will they even know I'm still a boy?" he wondered, looking in the mirror.

Steven cuddled him from behind, caressing his cock. "You're still a sexy little femboy, far as I'm concerned," he whispered into his ear, feeling the smaller man shudder, "But you are beautiful."

"Thank you," Charlie whispered.

Tom knocked on the door with fifteen minutes to go. He opened the door and almost dropped the bag he was carrying. For the first time he could remember, Steven knew he was overcome as the six of them all lined up. "Holy shit, let me get my phone," he said. He returned within a couple of minutes, immediately snapping a dozen photos. He then disappeared, hearing him call for Jim and Mark. The other two appeared a minute later. Watching Jim's jaw drop was amazing, while Mark returned such a smile, it probably wouldn't leave his face all weekend.

"Can we keep them all?" Jim wondered, much to the amusement of the six boys.

"We have four already, Jim. We only used to have one."

Clearing his throat, Tom carefully emptied the contents of the bag onto the bed and explained. "Do you know what all these things are?" The six of them all nodded, Tom sighing with relief. "Okay, you know what they are. Do you mind wearing any of them?" The six of them shook their heads. "Okay, put everything on then I'll escort you downstairs. We've got quite the crowd already, all eager to meet you."

Jim cleared his throat. "Tom, one minute." Tom turned to look at his good friend. "Whenever I'm with Stevie or Damian, there's nothing better than seeing them hard for me when I'm inside them. And there's nothing sexier than watching them cum while we're making love. They're young, full of cum, and they're capable of multiple climaxes every day. And I know, for a fact, the men downstairs will love making them cum too. They look like slutty little girls but we know they're beautiful twinks, with soft bodies and hard little cocks for us." Jim chuckled. "Sorry for saying little, boys."

"It's fine. We're a good couple of inches shorter than anyone downstairs," Steven replied. He was barely six inches. Damian topped out at five. Oliver and Andrew were similar, between five to six inches. He hadn't quite taken a good enough look at Noah and Charlie yet.

"So you think it's not worth them putting these on?" Tom asked.

"When I fuck any of these cuties today, I want them hard. If they're not, I want to see their cock free so I can at least touch them."

The six of them looked at Tom, who immediately smiled. "I love it when they're hard while riding me. Nothing sexier than feeling their cum land on me due to their excitement. Okay, boys, I think you're ready. Come downstairs in five minutes. I'll go over the rules of the weekend, then it's all systems go."

Waiting the requested five minutes, they all held hands as Steven led them downstairs. Walking through the kitchen and out the back door, the crowd of people had them come to a halt once they were all outside. There was no-one in the pool just yet so a large crowd of shirtless men were soon approaching them.

Tom and Jim moved to stand in front of them. "Welcome, gentlemen. Before I go over this weekend, and certain rules, do you like what you see in front of you?"

The six boys were left blushing as the compliments rained down on them. Some were just nice to hear, that they were sexy or beautiful. Others were so erotically charged, erections that may have softened were quickly hard again. Steven wrapped an arm around Damian's waist, reaching under his skirt and into his panties, gently stroking his cock. Plenty of the larger men noticed, Steven licking his lips. "You're a little slut," Jim stated, laughing away.

Tom only spent a few minutes telling the assembled crowd the idea behind the weekend and the expected behaviour. Otherwise, food and drink would be available the entire time, though drunken behaviour would not be tolerated, there was enough lube to fill the swimming pool, and condoms were banned. "The six boys want nothing more than to feel you inside them bareback, to feel your cocks pulse as you cum in them, and they definitely love drinking down cum," Tom finished, "Otherwise, as I said, if they say no to something, you are to respect that. But, trust me on this one, I think you won't be hearing that word very often. Otherwise, all I can ask is that you have fun."

Jake immediately walked towards Steven. "Do you mind if I enjoy one of the others?"

Steven couldn't help smile. "Jake, if you don't fuck all six of us by tomorrow night, I'll be very disappointed. I'm waiting for all your teammates to fuck me."

Jake kissed him on the lips. "They're going to love your little twink arse, Stevie." Then he stepped towards Noah, Steven smiling as Jake caressed his cheek. "Would you like to join me? What's your name?"

"I'm Noah. And I know who you are, Jake. I've heard the rumours but never thought..."

"Tom, are rooms available to use?"

"Of course, Jake. You can fuck out here, inside in the living room or kitchen, or take a boy to a bedroom and shut the door for complete privacy."

Jake lifted up Noah into his arms, shouted at his teammates he'd be back in an hour, and happily carried the boy back into the house. The other five quickly found themselves split up, Steven and Damian sharing one last kiss before Steve found himself led away by six larger men, all of them Jake's teammates. The lawn was enormous, with trees dotting the property. He'd asked Tom how large it was, and it was a symbol of wealth, Tom stating his parents came from 'old money', generations back in the UK. That's where they were currently living, apparently in some grand manor in the countryside.

Gathering on the lawn, the spring sunshine providing plenty of warmth, finding himself surrounded by six muscular, powerful men had him rock hard in his panties. They all dropped their shorts, revealing thick cocks, Steven quickly assessing that all were between seven to nine inches. "Do you just want me to suck you all off first or do you like to kiss?" he asked softly.

"Jake said you were adorable," one of them said. Tom said that anyone could introduce themselves, but with so many present, even Steven knew he'd forget most of their names, though the six boys hoped to make a lot of friends. The first man, Harry, kissed him softly on the lips, Steven immediately lubing up his hands before stroking the thick cock on offer. "Never kissed a man before," he whispered.

"I'm a twink," Steven giggled, "Technically, I'm a man, but I prefer to still be called a boy. I'll kiss all of you as your first, if you want. You're all fucking hot."

"Fuck, Jake wasn't lying," another side, Steven feeling a body press into him from behind, feeling lips on his neck. Steven moaned as Harry kissed him harder.

Steven kept stroking Harry, finding a second cock to stroke with his left hand. "Let me know when you want me on my knees," Steven moaned, "I'll suck you all off first, then you can all fuck me, if you want."

"We have to talk to Jake about having these cuties into the changing rooms before a game," another man said.

Steven eventually kissed all six of them. None of them were tentative. None of them were uncomfortable. All of them were achingly hard, groaning into his mouth as his smaller hand wrapped around their shafts. He was wondering if they were all just curious, were genuinely bisexual, or secretly gay. He knew himself of the struggle about sexual identity. Looking around at the six men, they all smiled at him, and definitely found him attractive. "Do you think I'm pretty?" he asked them softly.

"You're fucking sexy, Stevie," Harry stated, "Jake talks about you all the time."

"We think he sort of loves you and Damian," Colin added, "Though we're not surprised he took off with Noah. A new boy to play with."

"Want me on my knees now?" Six heads nodded eagerly. "Do you want me to make you all cum first? I love swallowing cum."

"Guys?" Harry asked. All six replied that they definitely wanted to cum in his mouth.

Steven had sucked plenty of dick at gloryholes, and he'd blown everyone in the household one after the other, but this still made him feel a little sluttier than normal, six cocks constantly on offer around his head. They did urge him on to suck them off, called him a 'little cock slut', which just turned him on even more, but they were not overly rough with him. Tom had told them the boys loved being fucked, sucking dick, but they didn't need nor particularly want man-handling in a rough manner.

The fact all of them did cum rather quickly proved two points. One, he was an excellent cocksucker. Again, they joked that Jake and Daniel had both waxed lyrical of how good he was. Two, the six of them were completely turned on by what he was doing. With one in his mouth, he'd stroke another two off, while another man would sit on his knees behind him, two strong hands all over his body. Just their touch made him shudder, a hand occasionally stroking his cock within his panties. "So fucking sexy," was constantly whispered into his ear.

After making them all cum, Tom wandered over to check on how he was. "How's it going, guys?"

"He's so fucking cute," Darren said, "All six of them were, soon as they walked out of the house, we agreed they were totally hot, but Jake talks about Stevie all the time."

"You know Jake's moving in, right?" Tom paused as the six nodded. "Does he talk to you about how he feels often?"

"It's mostly jokes to deflect," Harry admitted, "You know how it is."

"What about you guys?" Tom wondered.

"Most of us don't give a shit," Harry replied, "We have six gorgeous twinks who want nothing more than to suck us off and then have us fuck them. Yeah, it's gay as shit but we're here in private, having fun, and none of us will talk about it too much afterwards."

"Basically, we're open-minded young men who think twinks and femboys are far too fucking cute to be ignored, just because they're male and have a cute little cock between their legs," Darren added, "No offence, Stevie." Steven just smiled as he loved anything on his body being called cute. Shrugging, Darren continued, "Call us fags if you want, we'll just knock your block off then go find a twink to fuck afterwards."

"Okay, you're totally fucking me now," Steven whispered, "All six of you."

"Have fun, guys, but don't forget there are five other boys who'd love to share you too."

"We just want a little fun with Stevie first. Jake's not wrong, he's fucking adorable."

Steven was surprised when Harry bent him forward, pulled his panties aside, and buried his mouth between his cheeks. He moaned when feeling a tongue run over his rosebud, his five friends cheering him on as Steven had his arse eaten as well as anyone had done before. Feeling Harry's tongue slide inside him made him whimper.

Harry ate his arse for a while before he felt the tongue disappear, turning to see Harry lubing up his cock. Feeling him press against his rosebud, Steven moaned again as he felt the thick cock slowly slide inside him. "Want a cock to suck?" Darren wondered.

"No, I want you to hear my moans and whimpers while you all fuck me."

Having made them all cum, Harry fucked him for far longer than if Steven hadn't blown him. Resting up on his forearms, he enjoyed the feeling of another thick cock thrusting into him, his cock straining against the fabric of his panties. He knew he was going to cum plenty of times during the day, already with the idea of giving his panties to someone at the end of the day to keep.