The House Of Robles Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can stick an entire roll of quarters into our pussy, and we can use our muscles to bring it out one quarter at a time." Kitty declared. "And, we can shoot a ping-pong ball all the way across a room."

"Do you know what that means, daddy?" Melinda asked, giving him another round of bedroom eyes. "Keep still for a moment and I'll show you."

Pablo paused from fucking his hot, delicious daughter, and Melinda took over. She started contracting her vaginal muscles, from near the opening of her pussy, and slowly, she began working her way down the length of his cock. It felt like warm, little squeezes of pleasure. He found himself groaning from the attention.

"It's not that easy because you're so big." Melinda complained. "Otherwise I could make you cum in a second."

Pablo responded by pulling much of his length out and keeping only a few inches still embedded. This gave Melinda the room she needed. Her muscles expertly tightened and loosened around him. Sure enough, within only a short amount of time he could feel his insides welling up and preparing to burst. He contracted, suddenly and unexpectedly. Once Melinda realized she had him that close, she relaxed her muscles entirely.

"I don't want you to blast off too soon." Melinda said, displaying that same enticed expression she'd given him earlier.

She needn't have worried about that, Pablo thought, as his stamina was one of his better qualities. He pulled his cock entirely out and pushed his daughter's legs over to one side, before he started prodding her up on her hands and knees.

Melinda's ass had always been a magnificent, wondrous thing to behold. Now her father was about to see it in its full splendor. The last time they'd tussled, it had been entirely dark in the backyard. Here in Melinda's bedroom, the lights were on and he was able to take in her broad, meaty swells up close and personal.

Melinda considered the room for a moment, apparently taking in the angles, when she directed Kitty to the foot of the bed. She pointed, "Stand right there."

Kitty eagerly stepped over with the camera still active and memorizing all the juicy moments.

Melinda adjusted her body and leaned forward slowly and sensuously, as Pablo took in the view from behind. Her ass jutted out at first, tight and toned from her dancing and her workouts. Hungrily, the father watched it spread and widen out before his eyes. She was in position, ready and waiting for him to proceed.

"Hold that pose." Kitty said, as she kept her eye on the camera's display and the camera focused on Melinda's gorgeous body. The Asian beauty walked around the edge of the bed, capturing Melinda from the side, and then from behind, as Pablo scooted in closer.

The image of Melinda sprawled out like that, with her head lowered and her ass exposed to him, was alluring enough that he could have masturbated right then and been satisfied. And here he was, about to plunge his fat dick into that sweet pot of honey again.

Pablo shuddered in sweet anticipation, as Kitty stepped back around to the other side of the bed, slowly recording the scene. Finally, the Asian girl returned to the foot of the bed and focused her lens on Melinda's beautiful face.

"I am such a slut." Melinda said, her voice sultry and hot. She stared directly into the camera, before uttering, "Okay, daddy. I'm ready."

Pablo moved close behind her, settling an eager hand on his daughter's ass. He caressed her backside like a lover, and also her lower back and thighs, while he kept his other hand firmly on his manhood. He set the head of his cock against her swollen, moist folds, rubbing it up and down for a few seconds, but finding he had no patience for more foreplay. Then, Pablo slowly began to wedge his monster back inside of her.

Kitty captured the wince of Melinda's normally harsh eyes, and the quiver of her thick lips as a hot gasp escaped her, at the exact moment her father pushed his cock into her. The Asian tart also felt her petite frame growing even more excited than she had been during that entire night. Melinda started rocking back and forth, her face inching closer to the camera with a desperate, wanton lust on it, thanks to the motion going on behind her.

Instigating all the action, Pablo had both of his hands clamped on the meaty swells of his daughter's ass. While at first he was giving her loving, prolonged strokes, his resolve soon abandoned his mind. He became a more primal force, assaulting and pummeling into this beauty that had submitted her near-perfect body to him. He wanted to fully convey to her the heat and intensity of his passion.

Pablo was brutal, causing Melinda's head to jostle back and forth. Her hair bounced about and her breasts swayed uncontrollably in all directions, as his groin slapped at the meat of her backside. Without warning, Pablo came, erupting his seed deep within her. His hands clenched and clamped on Melinda's ass. His convulsions threatened to derail the throttling locomotive he had become. Instead of pausing and allowing the sweet sensations of climax to overwhelm him, Pablo increased his furious pace, riding out his ecstasy while still pumping into Melinda until he was fully spent.

Only then did he realize how loudly Melinda had been moaning, for he'd been oblivious to it this entire time. She was shuddering from her head all the way down her back. Even her ass trembled within his outstretched fingers.

As her orgasm began to fade, Melinda pulled herself away from him. Pablo's first impression was that their illicit adventure had now ended. His daughter had never been the type to hang around and chitchat after the action was over. Instead, Melinda surprised him, by lying down on her back and spreading her legs for him, as if she wanted even more of him.

"Mom always said that you could go all night." She purred up at him. "I want to find out if that's true or not."

Even at half-mast, Pablo was still plenty thick and firm enough to continue. He was as large now as most men were in full bloom. The wanting father took in the sight of his daughter's tender and beckoning form, and he knew he would have no problem keeping himself rigid.

"So do I." The all but forgotten Kitty announced. "Don't get started without me!"

The enticing Asian fled from the room, only to return a few moments later with both digital cameras in her hands. She took a quick assessment of the room, setting the devices in the best spots to record their next bout of lovemaking. After, she climbed up on the bed with them and sized up Pablo's still rock-steady, but nowhere near as fat, male member.

"Now I can get some of that!" The Asian grinned, biting at her bottom lip in a way that Pablo found very enticing.

Kitty placed herself over Melinda's form and spread her legs wide enough that they reached past and curled around his daughter's. Her lean back and tight butt were there to be ogled by Pablo. He saw that Kitty's pussy was lubricated well enough that he would soon be able to drench himself in it.

For a moment, he wondered if the two young strippers had filmed themselves like this before, and of how many men had gotten to pleasure them this way. Melinda had always been a wildcat, he knew. From what he'd seen so far, this new girl Kitty was every bit her match.

He'd only just placed the eager tip of his cock on Kitty's wet slit, when she brazenly shoved her backside at him and engulfed most of his length. This was not enough, as she strained back at him, as if attempting to devour him completely. Pablo felt her tightness gripping him and her heat making his head swoon.

"You're a fucking horse, you know that?" Kitty exclaimed. She took as much of Pablo in as her small body would allow, and then she held that pose for the benefit of the cameras watching.

Or so Pablo thought. Kitty started quivering, even though the man behind her was moving not at all. He wondered if the stripper could make herself cum at will, or if she was imagining that he was at full bloom. Whatever thoughts ran through the smaller woman's mind didn't matter, as the end result was the same. She moaned as a small flood of cum spilled from her insides, wetting his rod, his pubic hair, and even his balls.

Pablo hardly knew what to make of it, but it felt pleasant enough, and warm. His next idea was to begin pulsating his cock into her in long and deliberate strokes. He wanted to continue hearing the Asian girl's mewling, except he soon saw Melinda's arms pulling Kitty closer to her. Both women started making out.

Never in his wildest dreams had Pablo envisioned himself in a threesome. Yet here he was, with two shapely and beautiful strippers at his mercy. And one of those, he reminded himself, was his own daughter.

The fever of the two women kissing was enough to incite Pablo's fervor. He increased his tempo into a more hurried pace. His hands were clamped on Kitty's super-tight ass, much as they had been on Melinda's only moments ago. Every so often, Pablo's hands would leave their perches and explore the lithe frame before him. Over Kitty's spine his fingers ran, and down her sides. He enjoyed that on occasion he made her jerk a little, as he came across a ticklish spot.

Kitty scooted forward on the bed, offering her apple-sized breasts to Melinda's mouth, and leaving Pablo's cock without any company. That is, until he became aware of Melinda's open sex resting only a few inches away. He plunged into it, taking three sets of cum along for the ride: his, Kitty's, and Melinda's. Pablo found his daughter to be just as warm and receptive as the first time.

They seemed to have their succession timed, as only a couple of minutes later Kitty was turning around and lying back on Melinda's body. She spread her legs again, and scooted her body down to where Pablo could take another shot at her.

"This is going to be the big finish, big daddy." Kitty told him. "So you drill this pussy good!"

The scene was better than anything Pablo could have ever dreamed of, with Melinda reaching around Kitty's petite frame and roughly fondling the Asian's probably plastic breasts, Kitty moaning from the abuse, and two sets of shapely thighs waiting to be pleasured. If he could have fucked both women at once, he would have done it. The older man stroked himself, feeling the sticky goo that Kitty had already lathered him with, before he leaned forward and aimed his hard prick back in her direction.

"How much more cum do you have left?" He grinned down at Kitty.

"Buckets." She replied. "I've been holding back on you!"

Below her, Melinda said, "We should get the towels."

"Not this time." Kitty refused. "Come on, big daddy. Don't listen to this bitch. Just fuck me like you mean it!"

Pablo settled his body down, sandwiching Kitty's smaller frame between he and his daughter. His sturdy cock nearly glided into her thanks to how wet she was. The woman still quivered, as if her mere thoughts were enough to bring her to the edge of an ultimate climax. Then he began to piston into her, fervently, frantically.

It was such an intense feeling, to watch not one, but two bodies being jostled and squirming beneath him. He felt as if he'd stepped into a cave containing a Hindu sex goddess, as four arms slid across his back, over his arms and down his sides. Four legs attempted to clasp his waist and snare his legs at the same moment. A goddess with two heads, as Kitty's bouncing form would seem to be sliding to one side from time to time. Before she could correct herself, Pablo would catch a glimpse of Melinda's face. His daughter's hair and forehead were moist with sweat, her eyes either closed in ecstasy, or wide open and staring back at him, while clearly longing for his manly touch.

Pablo drove himself into Kitty, reckless and driven, tearing fresh cries from her mouth until her eyes pinched shut and her throat exploded into a sensual howl. A howl so worthy that it very nearly toppled him over the precipice. She wasn't kidding about the buckets either, as a river gushed out from her insides, flooding onto Pablo's lower half like a rushing wave, dousing him, Melinda, and the bed sheets below them. He was this close, when Kitty suddenly scrambled away from him, separating their carnal bond and rolling off his daughter.

Melinda's arms snared him closer, before her hand snagged his cock and propelled it into her. He'd barely found his place, when she began pulsating the muscles of her pussy all over him. To Pablo it felt as if ten hands were stroking and squeezing him all at once. His cock was on its own little, wet rollercoaster, as it was being swerved about in every direction and going through a series of constricting and loosening tunnels. Thanks to Melinda, his cock lifted, as if climbing up a steep grade, and then it pummeled down out of control until it ran into a confine it was too big to plunge into.

Whatever Melinda was doing to him with her insides was enough to cause him to grip his daughter's shoulders and clutch on to her. In a spectacular and incredible way, he burst into her, clenching his teeth together to keep from caterwauling in some unmanly form, but Melinda's grasp on him was too strong. He gasped as her actions kept milking away at him. His noises soon evolved into loud grunts and yes, even unmanly groans. Then, like a spider, Melinda's arms and legs wrapped around him and kept him in place. Finally, she allowed him to enjoy his climax in peace, deep in the embrace of her welcoming arms.

Pablo panted to one side, listening to Melinda's heavy breathing, feeling her moist expulsions brush against his hair.

Her mouth slid closer to his ear. "I bet mom never made you cum like that."

Pablo slid to one side, not exactly knowing how to reply to that, when Kitty straddled his waist.

She leaned down close to his face. "So, big daddy, when are you coming over to my house, so we can do this all over again?"

"Fuck you, he's my dad." Melinda countered.

"Hey, I fucked him first, back there on the couch. So that gives me first dibs."

"No." Melinda shook her head. "I fucked him a couple months ago, but only once."

"You dirty bitch, you never told me that. I thought this was the first time!"

"Can't help you!" Melinda teased, as she turned to Pablo. "You want to go watch TV or something, while Kitty changes my sheets and cleans up my mattress?"

Pablo sat up on the edge of the bed, thinking that they meant to keep him there all night. And Melinda was starting to sound a whole heck of a lot like the lovelorn Victoria, which was something he had not expected at all.

"I've got work tomorrow." He said, simply.

"Fine, be that way." Kitty pouted. "Melinda and I can have our little fun all by ourselves."

"What about our deal, daddy?" Melinda asked. "Are you going to stick to it, or do I have to fuck a car out of you again, and again, and again. Because you know I'll do it!"

Too much like Vicky, he compared. "You'll get your car."

"Good. Then go take a shower and get the hell out of here."

Pablo glanced back at her, wondering if she was back to her seductress ways, but no, she was smiling at him.

"Until next week, that is." Melinda added.

"You'll probably be out of town next week, you dumb bitch." Kitty reminded her.

"Oh, that's right." Melinda recalled how she'd asked for the time off, and how she'd been haggling with the other girls earlier. "Make it two weeks, then. And when you do show up, I promise I'll invite Kitty, too."

"Now you're talking." Kitty said, as she slid off the bed and took hold of Pablo's hand. "Let's go take a shower, big daddy. I have to get going, too."

As the two new lovers went off to the bathroom, Melinda felt the moisture on the mattress wetting her thigh. She quickly rolled away from the bed and tore off the sheets before Kitty's cum could seep further into the mattress.

Normally, she would be calling her partner in crime back to clean up her mess, and using some very foul language against Kitty to boot, but not this time. This time Melinda didn't mind so much doing the chore, because she knew that soon, very soon, she would be behind the wheel of a brand new car.