The House on the Hill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lilly would like to thank you personally, too," she said. "Wouldn't you Lilly?"

Lilly looked at her with a little confusion, remembered the earlier wink and blushed when she guessed at her mother's meaning.

"Uh, sure," she said then dropped to her knees on a folded up canvas tarp.

"Of course, if you boys don't want blowjobs from a beautiful young woman, then we'll let you get back to packing," Evi said with a sarcastic smile. She loved to shock.

Both Bobby and Roland looked at each other with completely gobsmacked faces, then at Evi and Lilly to see if they were sincere. Lilly quickly had gone from ashamed to expectant, even pleading. Bobby suspected they were being played, played well but played nevertheless. Aggressively, he decided to call their bluff and moved to stand directly in front of Lilly.

Lilly reached up with her right hand and began rubbing his jeans-covered bulge. She felt herself grow wet again between her legs.

"Nice," she whispered. Bobby's mood shifted yet again to genuine, positive shock and early arousal as Lilly continued to feel him up. She noticed his cock and balls swell and become more defined until she reached up and unzipped him, opened his pants and pulled them down. Next, she began worshipfully nuzzling his package. Bobby's sweat and phermones were intoxicating to her. Lilly pulled his boxer-briefs down, and very manly, thick, veined cock swung out, the tip missing her lips by a millimeter. She smiled and purred, then she began to lightly lick its length from top to bottom.

Her mother, seated on a nearby stool, watched with delight while Roland did the same with open-mouthed wonder.

When the shaft and head of Bobby's cock were thoroughly wet, Lilly descended on his scrotum and balls, laving the skin with her spit and gently teasing his testicles with her lips and gentle suction. Bobby groaned like a teenager getting his first bee-jay. He erection was hard as steel yet managed to throb with each strong pulse of blood. Lilly reveled in his cock and balls, alternately cooing and whimpering.

Watching her daughter and hearing the sounds of oral sex, Lilly felt her nipples get hard and her pussy wet, too. Roland kept adjusting his own package, and Evi almost chuckled at the heavy, hairy man's continued stupefaction. She took off her blouse then managed to wriggle free of her bra. Roland's attention shifted to Evi and he was just as dumbstruck by her almost perfect, milky breasts.

"Wow, great tits," he said outloud. Neither Lilly nor Bobby even heard him, so lost were they in their own explorations and sensations.

"Thanks," Evi said, then proceeded to tweak her nipples gently between index fingers and thumbs.

"Why don't you come over here and pull your dick out, Roland," she suggested.

Evi almost laughed again when Roland, his eyes remaining fixed on Bobby and Lilly, slowly sidestepped over to Evi, then stopped about two feet to her right and slowly unbuttoned his pants, unzipped and extracted a decidedly average, erect cock from within.

"Stroke it for me, Roland," Evi commanded, and the handy man complied.

Evi shifted her focus back to her daughter and Bobby. With a silent, 'yes' she affirmed her satisfaction with the scene. Lilly's face expressed just the right amounts of lust and devotional reverence. She also was feeding with an animal hunger, like a calf at a teat or a baby on a nipple. No one could deny Lilly desired to taste and consume Bobby's seed. Evi was pleased because not just carnally but as a mother and priestess of her own peculiar belief system. She'd taught Lilly that sex was the purest expression of life force and the spiritual should embrace that and put it at the center of belief. Oral sex was like communion for Evi and now for Lilly.

Bobby had placed his hands on Lilly's head and was slowly using a gentle force to get her to increase her pace. Lilly bobbed her head, and Roland and Evi watched as the shaft plunged in and out, slick and shiny with saliva. The smells of sex were just beginning to pervade the area of the room around the activity. Both Bobby and Lilly were flushed with excitement. Periodically, she reached into her now unbuttoned blouse to play with her tits or dove her hand between her legs and into her now unbuttoned pants to diddle herself.

Evi heard a groan from Roland. Quickly, Evi reached over to catch his load in the palm of her hand. The man finished quickly and Evi asked him to wipe his cock on her face so not even a drip of semen was lost. She watched it pool into the hollow of the palm of her hand, then, with her eyes staring into Roland's, Evi licked it up and swallowed it. Bobby's eyes got wide and he said, "Oh, God." He'd never seen a woman do that, except in porn. None of his girlfriends, which were few in number, had ever swallowed.

Between gulps of cock, Lilly saw what her mother had done, and it stoked her now fiery libido even hotter. While still consciously guided, her pace picked up, and her mother was proud as she witnessed her daughter deep throating Bobby's dick with each plunge.

Finally, Bobby could hold out now longer. Lilly felt his cock stiff and swell to its maximum, then with a loud groan jets of cum started spurting into the back of her mouth. She swallowed rapidly as her mother had advised in conversations before. As Bobby softened and withdrew, his breathing slowing also, a good dollop of cum coated her tongue. Lilly saved it and looked up to show Bobby in her open mouth. Still brething heavy herself, she smiled as she closed her lips and swallowed.

Both Bobby and Roland sighed simultaneously, causing Evi finally to chuckle outloud.

Evi stood, "Did you enjoy your bonus?"

Bobby managed to croak out a "yes."

"Good, if you don't mind, why don't you come back tomorrow and finish the clean-up? I'm not even going to start moving in until late Monday. You could even come in the morning unless you have another job."

Bobby assented to that plan and said he had Monday off and would come by then. The two men gathered a few tools and made their way out to their trucks in a still somewhat stunned state.

Lilly had relaxed and supine posture on the tarp roll. Her clothing was still disheveled. Evi had locked the door behind the men and to an old, wingback chair that had been left behind in the main house. She'd told Bobby to use it when the two men needed a break. But, she did not sit. Slowly, she began peeling off her clothes until she stood completely naked. Lilly's libido was quieter but still unsatisfied. Bobby had cum just a little faster than she anticipated, leaving her up short. Before her mother started disrobing she had entertained the idea of masturbating and finishing off with her own orgasm.

She gazed upward and found her mother beautiful, as usual. Her long brown-black hair and milky white skin were near perfect. Evi's complexion was without blemish or mole. Her breasts had a slight sag, but one that merely added to their appeal, conveying weight and fertility. Like her daughter, Evi was unshaven between her legs but kept her bush trimmed. Once completely naked, she sat in the wingback, spread her legs, draped them over the arms of the chair and then began fingering herself.

"Join me, daughter," she said.

Lilly stood and shed all her clothes. Both women were admiring each other's naked bodies, their similarities and differences. Chief among them was Lilly's petite physique. Lilly pulled the stool to a spot a few feet in front of her mother, then attempted to spread her legs, too. The lack of a back to rest on was a problem. Still, she managed.

Nudity was not a taboo within the Markham household, but it had been a long time since Lilly had seen her mother completely exposed. She'd avoided peeping at her parents when they left the door open or were having sex openly in the house. So, Lilly's pink cunt mesmerized her. 'Cunt,' that word throbbed in her head. The smells of sex in the room now were overwhelmed by the scents of the women. Lilly found herself thinking, "That's the place I came from and into the world."

Evi was becoming more excited by the scene herself. As if by telepathy, she voiced an echo of Lilly's thoughts.

"I think, my girl, that it's time you paid your debt to my pussy," Evi said with a grin.

"Debt, mom?"

"The pain of nine months of pregnancy and the agony of childbirth, Lilly," she explained. "Don't you think that debt of pain should be paid in pleasure? Kneel before me, daughter."

Even Lilly, for all her deficits of perception, recognized how strange her mother was sometimes. Nevertheless, her new curiosity about sex in all its aspects superseded any reticence her mother's words might have induced. She got up and sat on the ottoman in front of the armchair.

Her mother's scent, like all the other smells of sex, was enticing. Lilly continued to be surprised at how powerful these olfactory senses were for her. Her libido was at fever pitch, her eyes were becoming glassy with lust as she heard her mother urger her to take closer look. Oblivious to the hard concrete floor, Lilly knelt before her place of birth, her mother's cunt.

It's mystery was revealed, spread wide and thatched in dark hair yet pink and wet in its interior, inviting. Lilly's face was inches away when she heard her mother speak again.

"Lick," she said.

Without thought or hesitation, she bowed her face between her mother's legs, feeling with wet heat radiating from it, the scent becoming stronger. She took her first lick and felt her own pussy throb in response.

Lilly found her mother's flavor mildly salty, slightly bitter and a little like buttered toast. But, that moment of reflection was the only thought for which her mind had time because almost instantly she was out thought. Her only vocalizations were animal grunts of lust as her tongue probed the entrance to the birth canal then slowly, worshipfully made it way up the folds of her mother's pussy, stopping to circle her clit and allowing Lilly to revel in the experience.

Evi for her part was thrilled. Whatever Lilly may have lacked in technique, and it wasn't much, she made up for in hunger. To have any lover consumed with such desire for her again was a delight. That it was her own daughter made it even more meaningful.

"Oh! Oooooh!" she groaned at the sensations from her pussy. Evi imagined Lilly was a beast snuffling for morsels in her. Her hands clutched at her daughter's head and hair and pulled her closer. Lilly continued to lick up and down slowly, varying her frequency and rhythm in keeping with her interpretations of her mother's wants and needs in the moment.

Her lower face was becoming thick with Evi's secretions, or as Evi would later put it, "annoited with your mother's essence."

"Play with your pussy, girl," her mother said. "Let's try to cum together."

Lilly's hands flew to the folds of her cunt, and she began teasing her clit and diddling herself. This caused her to lean forward even more forcefully into her mother's pussy.

"Oh, yes! That's it," her mother said, realizing that all she really needed now was more pressure.

"I'm going to grind into you, Lilly. Just hang on," she commanded.

Evi took Lilly's head between her hands, scooted forward ever so slightly and began using Lilly's face, bumping and grinding the wet folds of her cunt against her daughter's chin and nose.

Her moans became louder and even more distinct, her legs twitched.

Feeling objectified by her mother in this instance, feeling used, only served to drive the submissive young woman's passions even higher and hotter. She moaned too, and she licked with she had a chance. Meanwhile, Lilly was driving her fingers into her pussy in a way that allowed the thick part of her palm to bump and tease her clit.

Evi's moans were reaching a fever pitch now, her legs jerking more spasmodically. She didn't squirt but Lilly felt a kind of high tide, a general increase in wetness, taste and smell that inundated her face. It was that which pushed her over the edge. Lilly jerked forward a couple of inches, pressing into her mother's groin even harder and giving Lilly a second mini-orgasm as she came down from the peak.

Lilly felt her mind's eye and mental focus white out for a split second, then she pulled back panting. Evi pushed herself up in the chair and did the same.

As experienced sexually as Evi was, she marveled at the erotic and emotional intensity of what she had just experienced. A thousand images were spilling out of her creative consciousness and into her thoughts, fodder for host of new art projects.

"Oh, Lilly, that was fantastic!"

Lilly beamed at her mother, her face a beautiful mess of pussy juice, flush pink skin and disheveled hair.

"I'm glad I made you feel good, mom," she said.

"You did, you did," Evi said. "You've gone from dormant sexuality to prodigy in one day. Come give your mother a hug."

Silently, the two women embraced, resting lovingly against each other. So much of the tension and disappointment in their relationship had been washed away.

They finally parted, chatting intermittently about ordinary things again --- dinner, the rest of the evening et cetera. Once dressed and cleaned up in the studio sink. They made their way out and toward the main house.

Things were changing for the better, and other adventures awaited them inside the Reinhardt House.

12