The Houseboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a prostate massager, Teapot. You're going to like this."

It had a curved shape, wide and cylindrical for half, then thinner and finally bulbous at the tip. More lube was applied, and I felt it go in much more easily than the butt plug. It began to vibrate at a low oscillation.

Miss J spent a minute or two working it around my ass, stimulating everything, but then concentrating at a spot on the inside of anterior, behind my cock and genitals. I gasped.

Suddenly, my ass came alive. I can only describe it as a new sensation that was somehow a pleasurable itch. I even started to hump the massager a bit.

"That's a good, little bitch," Miss J praised. "Moan for me."

My moans were real but I upped the volume for her enjoyment. Her magic had turn fear into hungry desire.

Mistress walked over for another visual demonstration. The flesh colored dildo was six to seven inches in length with a peculiar bump midway down the shaft. I watched in fascination as she lubed it up.

Next, she returned to my ass and slowly withdrew the massager, which she had left securely embedded and vibrating in my ass. Miss J slowly removed it, but quickly pushed the strap on in. I yelped more in surprise at her speed than in pain. Her initial insertion was rapid but the remainder of her penetration was slow. My ass stretched and widened to accommodate, and then I felt the bump on my prostate and moaned.

Miss J laughed a low throaty laugh.

"You like that, pet?"

"Ohhh, yes, Mis J. Thank you, Miss J."

For the first time since she had put the cock strap on me, I felt her reach around and grab my cock.

"My, that little boy clit is desperate to be let out, but I think it will have to wait. I really want to feel that cock now. Before I knew how big you are, that really wasn't a priority."

As she spoke, Miss J slowly was thrusting in and out of my ass. Each time the bump hit my prostate and my arousal rose just another little bit. My cock was painful in its tumescence and confinement. My moans were loud and constant.

"I like noisy bitches. That's one reason I have a sound-proofed dungeon. It allows us to get as loud as we want. Do you like my cock in your ass, Teapot?"

"Yes, Miss J. Thank you, Miss J."

"That's a good boy. You want to be a good boy, don't you, Teapot?"

"Yes, Miss J."

"Of course, you do. You are such a horny little slut."

Her thrusting increased in tempo but every minute or so she would stop with the dildo all the way in my ass with the fronts of her thighs touching mine. From her motions, she was rubbing herself against the base of the dildo, which I later learned was equipped with clit stimulator. Finally, Miss J was humping my ass and the dildo for the last time. I felt her jerk and shudder in another orgasm. She collapsed and bent over my ass. Her upper body rested on my back and felt her nipples tease my skin there.

"Oh! God! That was great! I love pegging," she gasped. "You're a good fuck, Teapot."

"Thank you, Miss J."

Miss J stood, removed her dildo and harness and tossed them into a basket she set aside for toys that would need cleaning later. Incidentally, this became one of my duties.

Next, she undid the cuffs and helped me up. Miss J finally removed the cock strap and tossed it into the basket as well.

I ordinarily would expect my cock would have been ready to explode, but it was in a weird state --- still hard as steel but almost numb. With her hand around my cock, she led me to the large bed in the showroom-like set up I had seen on entering the dungeon.

Miss J pushed me down on to it face up.

"We're going to see just how much self control you have. I expect you to come in seconds, being a horny virgin who has been teased mercilessly. This one time, I will not punish you for coming quickly, but if you want to impress me, then you'll hold off as long as you can."

With that said, and without any to do at all, Miss J straddle my midsection, aimed my cock at her pussy and descended on it.

That first penetration was exquisite, and I somehow managed to savor it. Miss J's pussy was hot, wet, smooth and all encompassing. I was panting for breath and trying to hold off. Miss J kept me inside her. I felt her muscles flexing around my cock, squeezing and milking me. Her smile was a little cruel.

"This is the only way you ever will enter me, Teapot. I will ALWAYS be on top."

Miss J rose up, the nether reaches of her pussy lips embracing the tip.

"Your cock feels great inside me, by the way. It's hitting spots long neglected."

Her quim swallowed me again. Again, I resisted.

"Tell me what you want to be, what you'll do if I let you come inside me, Teapot?"

"Oh, Miss J, I'll do anything. I'm yours. I'm your slut, your slave, your property. I'll serve you and anyone else you tell me to."

"Good," she said as she drove my sword back into her scabbard.

Miss J picked up the pace. Both of us were silent except for heavy breathing and low moans. It was less than a dozen thrusts before I could no longer hold back. My cum jetted from my cock in one long, amazing spurt. It filled her and coated my dick. The release was fantastic.

Miss J shuddered at the sensation of my seed splashing inside her.

Quickly, she moved up to my head and straddled it. I looked up at the wet, dark, matted hair of pussy.

"Lick," was all she said. I dove in with my tongue again, scooping out and swallowing my own seed. "Yes, that's a good little cementer. Miss J enjoys her Teapot. You learn so fast. Remember to kiss the spot near my clot, the one I showed you earlier. Do it when I tell you, Teapot."

I slowly licked and swallowed, enjoying the mix of her juice and my seed. After a minute or two, she said, "Now, Teapot."

I kissed and licked the spot.

Her orgasm seemed like a little but pleasurable orgasm that was shutting off her libido, like the rattling of a door on a bar closing for the night. In its quiet way, it seemed powerful though.

With a somewhat wistful sigh, she dismounted.

"That'll do, Teapot. That'll do."

Miss J picked up a robe from the rack near the door and said, "Clean up here and pick up your check on the front table near the door. I'll see you on Monday, Trevor?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Have a great weekend."

"You, too, ma'am."

I spent the next 10 minutes cleaning and righting the room. I dressed, followed her instructions and went home.

Next week was another story.

12