The Ice Maiden Cummith...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finlly finished cumming, Jax pulled her to him and kissed her hard then pulled me up and kissed my mouth hard too. We were locked together, our tongues probing each other's mouth. I felt something against my pussy lips and realized it was Gina's tongue." Gayle told in a whispery voice that was full of desire.

"It was so warm and gentle at first. Her fingers found my entrance and started to wiggle their way inside my wet cunt, while her tongue danced around my clit, making me moan into Jax's mouth. My hand was holding his cock and I started jerking it as we kissed. I could feel it start to get hard again."

Gayle's eyes were closed as she told how things heated up to a blaze between the threesome. "I couldn't help but moan as Gina finger fucked me and Jax sucked my tongue into his hot mouth. My hips started to jerk and Gina grabbed my ass in one hand and pulled me tightly to her face. She stuck her tongue in along with her fingers, driving me over the edge..." she said, then sighed again. A long, drawn out sigh this time.

She continued describing the scene, "My heart was pounding as Jax pulled away and gently lay me back against the pillows. He moved behind Gina, who still had her face buried in my snatch, and I watched as he started licking her cunt from behind. She wiggled her ass back and fourth against his face and I felt her moaning in my pussy. It was like a little vibrator when she did. I was ready to cum again and did when she lifted my ass up and stuck a finger in it!"

Gayle took a deep breath of air before returning to her story. She opened her eyes and smiled, then said, "I thought I'd never stop orgasming! I was so hot I'm surprised I didn't burst into flames!" she laughed. "Jax had slid into Gina's pussy doggystyle and was pounding away. I could hear his grunts of pleasure with each thrust and could tell Gina was loving it. I managed to roll out from under her so I could move down and suck her clit while my husband fucked her good and hard!"

"I could hear Gina saying 'Yeah, thats it..fuck my pussy...fuck me hard! Yes..thats good..harder..ooooooh oh oh..suck my clit baby, yes suck and fuck me! Oh yeah..yeah ..uh huh..ooooh...fuck...I'm cummmmmmming! I knew Jax was cumming too! Deep inside her cunt while I still sucked her clit. I tasted his cum mixed with hers. God, it was great!" she finished.

After a moment Gayle said with happy smile on her face, "I enjoyed the threesome a great deal and we've made plans to do it again! That first night lasted the whole night through. It seemed like the three of us were meant to be together sexually and couldn't get enough of each other. I had at least 15 orgasms before it was over. Gina not only melted but melted into us!" she laughed. Suddenly Gayle added.."By the way, everybody won the bet!"

12