The Incredible Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
494 Followers

My palm rested on her mound. The surface was full of little thorns! That was my first reaction. Immediately, I realized that she had probably shaved off her pubic hair a few days back and this was the stubble. My knowledge about a woman's pussy was virtually zero then. I didn't know what I was supposed to do next. So I did it by reflex.

My hand squeezed Suguna's pussy and kept squeezing it lightly.

She obviously liked it; and also seemed to know my predicament. Leaving my bulge alone, her hand joined mine. She caught my fore and middle fingers, lifted them, put them in her mouth, sucked them, took them out back to her pussy and guided them to her slit. Opening her wet slit with her hand, she guided my eager fingers into her cunt.

Aunty's cunt was all hot, juicy and wet...the walls and the passage were soft. My fingers slid in easily and I pushed them in up to their base. By instinct, I wiggled them.

"Move them in and out while wiggling." Her voice shook.

I got the idea. She wanted me to fuck her cunt with my fingers. I did exactly that. After a few strokes, I innovated. My ring finger also joined the other two. I bunched all three fingers together like a cock and fucked her juicy cunt with them.

Suguna loved it. She opened her legs even wider and lifted her bottom slightly. My finger tips now touched her depths in the forward stroke. She reached out, pulled my head to her right breast and pushed her nipple and some tit into my mouth. Now there was a sense of urgency now in her actions.

I sensed it. I sucked hard at her nipple and munched her tit. My fingers stroked her cunt faster. I sensed the change in her. She shook, she shivered and suddenly her thighs clamped shut around my hand, imprisoning my three fingers in her cunt. I felt a churning motion there with lots of wetness.

I didn't know it then by the name, but Suguna was the first woman to get an 'orgasm' from my hand and fingers. After opening and closing her thighs shut a few more times in the prolonged orgasm, she finally released my hand. I pulled it out of her cunt. It was all wet as if coated with glue.

Before I could act, she pushed my wet hand into my mouth and whispered in my ear, "Taste it. That is the taste of me." It smelled pungent and tasted like a clear soup with no salt. That was my impression. But, I liked the idea of tasting her cunt juices and sucked it all.

"Now it is your turn. Go back and lie down on your berth. Whatever happens, be silent." She whispered conspiratorially.

I was excited by the words 'your turn'.

I went to my berth and lay flat on my back.

Suguna joined me in a couple of minutes. She sat on the edge of the berth and her hands reached for my pants. She unbuttoned it and pulled it down to my knees. I had striped cotton underwear that fell just short of my knees. It had a buttoned opening in the front. My erection made a big tent.

Her hands unbuttoned it and pulled out my hard, pulsating cock. It was of light brown color, average thickness. But, it was long and the pink head was nicely shaped. It was shaped like a broach...thick at the base and slightly tapering to the front. I had smooth, jet black, curly pubic hair. Her right hand held the long cock at the base. Her left hand grabbed my pubic bush and pulled at it playfully.

"Beautiful, young cock!" Her soft voice was musical and her words magical.

As if in appreciation of the praise, my cock swelled a little more.

Suguna bent her head, brought her full lips close to my pink tip. Her tongue flicked at my tip and gave it a quick lick. I was spellbound. I never knew about this pleasure. Her tongue licked the cock head all over it and also on the underside. Then she licked the whole length of my cock. I was in seventh heaven!

I liked it so much that I wished she would go on licking my cock. But, Suguna had other plans! Holding my hard cock at the root with a firm grip of her hand, she opened her mouth and swallowed my cock head. Then she sucked! She sucked my helmet like a lollipop while her tongue played with it. I nearly swooned with pleasure.

Slowly, Suguna took my hard cock into her mouth, inch by inch. Then she sucked my cock with a great deal of enthusiasm, bobbing her head up and down. It occurred to me that what she was doing now was a simulation of the actual fucking, with her hot mouth replacing her juicy cunt. I was lost in the greatest pleasure I had ever known in my young life till then.

I reached my ejaculation very soon and had absolutely no control on that. I felt the warm jet of sperm leaving my penis with a force and going into her mouth. I was worried about how she would react to it. I was therefore pleasantly surprised when Suguna swallowed the cum and did not spit it out. Not only that, she literally sucked and licked my cock dry before releasing my limp cock.

She wiped her mouth and my cock clean with the bed sheet. I got up and adjusted my drawers and my pants into proper order. I opened my water bottle drank some cold water and passed it on to her. She too had her fill. Then she kissed me again. Her mouth was awash with my cum and she deliberately kissed me so that I could taste my own cum. The thought was quite exciting

"Did you like it? Was it good?" She asked me softly.

"It was wonderful and heavenly for me, aunty. It was my first time too." I blurted out.

"Oh! My virgin boy!!" she hugged me to her ample bosom and kissed me again.

"It is time to sleep now and rest."

So saying, she got up, switched on the night lamp and went to sleep on her berth.

I looked up at Aarti. There was absolutely no change in her position. I was so exhausted with the wonderful exertions of the past hour that I slept like a rock.

I woke up with a start from a dream. I was on the Railway platform sipping coffee. I didn't notice that the train had started. By the time I realized it picked up speed. I ran after it but missed it. I was left behind, panting! It was all that running and excitement of the dream that woke me up.

I got up and took a sip of water from my bottle. I looked at my watch. It was 3-15 am. Everyone must sound asleep, I thought! I looked at the opposite berths. Aarti continued to sleep and her posture was still the same; her back to me. I looked at Suguna aunty. She was asleep too and was also facing away from me.

Her blanket was in disarray and so was a bit of her sari. Her legs were uncovered and the lower part of her thighs was visible. They appeared very sexy to me, partly covered. But what really caught my attention was her big, melon like buttocks. They stood out proudly, perfectly rounded and raising like small hillocks from a plain.

They looked very inviting. The fact that I hadn't the pleasure of touching or fondling them compounded my misery. I decided to act. I was not afraid of waking up aunty now. So I moved to her berth, sat on the edge and inspected her butt from close quarters.

The best possible approach was via her right thigh, because on that side, her sari was slack. I slipped my right hand under her sari and petticoat and moved it up. My finger tips touched her smooth and soft thigh but I had another target in my mind. So, I raised my hand a little and pushed on until I was reasonably sure that I reached her butt.

As I slowly lowered my palm, it encountered the smooth surface of her melon like right buttock. I rested my palm squarely on her buttock, maximizing the area of contact. Aunty stirred once.

After a few seconds, I let my palm roam the surface of her buttock.

I heard a low moan from Suguna. She moved too...from her side on position she moved to a face down position now. Her face buried into the pillow and her butt on top. I realized with glee that her butt was now easily and completely accessible. I held her sari's bottom edge and moved it up all the way, baring her butt.

The twin melons were mine now. My hands grabbed them, caressed them, fondled them and squeezed them. I did everything I wanted to do with my hands. Suguna obviously was enjoying too, because, often her butt would jerk up. I do not know what made me take the next step. May be it was an instinct! May be it was my puppy love for her!

Whatever it was, I just rubbed my face against her buttocks. I had a day's stubble on my chin and that must have tickled her because she giggled. Then I kissed her butt and her melon like buttocks. I planted many kisses. I didn't stop with that. I licked them with my tongue. Licked and lapped at them like a dog!

Suguna suddenly got up. Hugging me, she whispered in my ear, "Kiss me there. Please kiss me there."

She immediately fell back on the berth, flat on her back and raised her legs which were bent at her knees. Her words were like an electrical shock to me. So, it is true, after all! I heard vaguely from friends that just as women sucked cocks, men licked cunts. I also heard that it is as good as fucking for them; may be even better sometimes!

I sat near the end of the berth and facing her legs, reached out with my hands for her thighs. Separating them gently, I pushed my face between them. As I neared my target, I was stuck with two sensations. The first was the aroma. It was a pungent smell, strong, over powering but not unpleasant, that came directly from her womanhood.

The other sensation was heat. I felt some heat emanating from her cunt and around it. My own body felt as if on fire and her heat compounded it. As my lips touched her cunt's surface, Suguna groaned. I was scared if that would wake up her daughter but I was past caring now. Not knowing what to do, I lapped at her cunt with my tongue like a puppy.

At that instant, I was certainly her puppy. And her hands reached for her cunt and while one opened her slit for me, her other hand guided my mouth to the target. Then I knew. It was really simple. I just pushed my tongue into her wet cunt and chomped my mouth on her lips and sucked.

Suguna moaned a very audible sound that indicated a great satisfaction. I started fucking her cunt with my tongue; letting my instinct guide me. There was no doubt that this was also like fucking because Suguna was also humping my face now with counter thrusts. I realized that her cunt opened up now much wider than before and my mouth too was fucking her now.

It took her only a few minutes to achieve a big orgasm. It was big no doubt because I felt her spasms, heard her moans and my face got coated with her juices. Once it subsided, aunty released my head from the vice like grip of her thighs. We were both messy.

She pulled a couple of napkins from the cane basket and cleaned us up. It was past four in the morning by the time we finally slept in our respective berths.

We arrived at our destination on time. Aarti woke up about half an hour earlier. At the station, their driver received them and took care of their luggage, as we walked out of the station. Aunty offered to have me dropped at my college but I politely declined because it was well out of their way. So, we said good bye and they left. I went in search of my bus.

I cursed myself for not mustering enough courage to ask aunty for her address. She would probably have given me and the possibilities were endless.

But, it was not exactly lack of courage! I controlled myself from asking her. Why? It was because of several reasons. I didn't want big distractions from my studies. The Final year was coming up and I needed to do very well there to get good scores. I was also scared of the implications of an affair with the wife of a top government official.

As I waited for the Bus that would take me to my college, I remembered what I read in a story recently.

"Life is like a train Journey. People get in and people get out. Some become friends; most remain strangers. You eat together, you talk, and you share! As you get off, you go your way and everything forgotten."

But, this was an exception and an incredible journey! I have not forgotten Suguna aunty after all these years. She gave me so much pleasure in those few hours!

*****

Hope you have liked my story. Please do vote and give me your valuable feedback and comments. I know that many of us would like to live a fantasy like this, at least once!

touchmate
touchmate
494 Followers
12