The Infection

Story Info
A frumpy biochem students accidentally becomes Patient Zero.
1.5k words
4.28
27k
45
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lab was completely empty except for Crystal, a short, dark haired biochem student that no one ever noticed. And she hated it. The latest had been during a lecture when the football team's starting quarterback slid his hand up his girlfriend Lyssa's denim skirt, fingering her to a silent but obvious orgasm. It left Crystal with a pair of soaking panties as she listened to her breathy moans and squeaky squeals. She wanted to touch herself, but couldn't imagine doing it in Professor Kawa's class, though she found that her hand was inside the waistband of her sweats.

She worked all night on the assignment Kawa had given her, a combination of chemicals for some secret project Kawa had been working on. Following his directions could be a nightmare sometimes because of his handwriting but her ability to decipher it was one of the reasons she got the lab assistant position. But tonight, she was bleary eyed and horny, so she made a mistake. It was a small mismeasurement but it was enough that as soon as she added it to the beaker, she knew something wasn't right. There was a pop and a fizzle as it turned a bubble gum pink and released a sweet smelling gas into the air. She hit the wash button but it was too late, she'd inhaled enough of the gas to make a difference. She was now patient zero.

As she cleaned up the mess, she felt strange. Her whole body tingled and her nipples hardened. Despite her sudden hot horniness, she cleaned the lab, barely making it back to her room. She swore that her tiny tits were pressing against her bra. She wasn't surprised to find her roommate Lindsey tucked into bed with her boyfriend Grant as they watched a movie. She said hi and then went to her side of the small room. Crystal could see the half-pained look on Grant's handsome face as Linds was stroking his cock under the blankets.

Pulling the curtain they had put up for reasons just like this, Crystal undressed, pulling on her tank top and shorts that were her trusty pajamas. Then she crashed, but found herself restless.

Her pussy tingled. She heard Lindsey's quiet slurps as the handjob turned into a blowjob. This time her fingers found her pussy and she rubbed, imagining Grant's cock moving in and out of her. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had a cock. Little did she know what she was becoming. She reached over to her drawer and quietly pulled out her favorite dildo, practically cramming it in and out. It didn't take long for an orgasm to rock her body. As she drifted off to sleep, it felt like her tank top was too tight.

#

When she woke the next morning, Crystal felt weird. A little light headed and slow. Her tank top clung to her, stretched out and her shorts were thrown on the floor. She jumped out of bed and looked in the full length mirror on her closet door. She wasn't looking at herself in the mirror anymore. It was someone else looking back.

Gone was the barely five foot tall, frumpy looking biochem student, replaced by a practical porn star. A full seven inches taller and a 36 triple D. She squeezed them and they felt all her. She looked down at her flaring hips and flat tummy. She had no idea what was going on.

"Who the fuck?" Grant said, staring at her nearly naked body.

"It's me...Crystal," she purred. What the hell happened to her voice?

"What happened to you?"

"I made some changes, do you like?" she aksed.

"Uh, very much," he said.

Crystal wasn't sure what was happening, but she walked over and got on the bed, crawling over to Grant, slowly so he could take all of her in.

"What happened? You're gorgeous."

"You think?" she said "Like a piece of candy for you to peel open and swirl around in your mouth? Or maybe you're my candy."

Crystal took his hand and sucked on his fingers just like she wanted to suck on his supposedly big cock.

"Crystal," he moaned as she took all four of his fingers and slobbered all over them. She reached down and rubbed his hard cock through his sweats.

"I want your cock," she whispered hotly in his ear as she sucked on the lobe. She pulled out the throbbing rod and squealed with glee. She stroked it a few times, spitting on it for lubrication. Grant moaned with pleasure. She jumped off the bed and dropped to her knees, opening her mouth. "Pwease feed my your cock Gwanty."

Overcome with lust, Grant stood and crammed his cock into her mouth. He groaned again as she fucked his face. The only sound Crystal made was a loud glug-glug-glug. She pushed back and sucked on the head, then licked down the shaft. One hand played with his balls the other played with her pussy.

"Your cock is so big," she said, breathily as she bobbed up and down on the cock, fucking it with her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum," Grant moaned and a moment later he blew his warm load into her mouth, then on her cheeks and chin. She licked his cock clean but kept most of the cum in his mouth just as Lindsey walked in.

"What the fuck?" she said out loud.

Crystal's pussy throbbed. She was so horny she needed more. She stood up as Grant was pulling up his sweats.

"Who the f-Crystal?"

Before Lindsey could say anything else, she looked her in the eyes and kissed her, filling her mouth with Grant's cum. Instinctively, and driven by something else, Lindsey's tongue darted out and met Crystal's, who pulled her closer to her by the waistband of her shorts. Lindsey was sweaty from a morning workout and that made Crystal even hornier. Lindsey resisted, but Crystal pulled her towards the bed and pushed her down, kissing her passionately as they tumbled on the bed. Lindsey kissed back, she couldn't help herself.

"What the fuck is right," Crystal said, kissing her neck. "Windseeeee, I want to watch Grant fuck you. I've always listened but now I want to watch."

Crystal's hands went up Lindsey's shirt and tweaked her nipples. They had fooled around a few times, usually when drunk and horny but sometimes not. Lindsey gasped at the touch, her own hands wandering Crystal's new ass. She couldn't believe it. Lindsey was a full inch taller with the muscular legs of a soccer player, Crystal always loved her perky tits. Grant watched with rapt attention as the girls played with each other's tits as they made out.

"What am I doing?" Lindsey asked as Crystal's hand went down her shorts and started playing with her clit.

"Letting go," Crystal said. "She's ready for you Grant."

Grant was ready for her and stood up, his hard cock wagging as he came over to the bed and plunged his cock into her wet pussy. Lindsey moaned in ecstasy, "Oh, God."

"Fuck her good, Grant," Crystal said reaching into her drawer for her dildo. She tried to match Grant's strokes but couldn't manage it. And it wasn't enough. Lindsey's moans filled the room, so Crystal crossed the room and crawled back into the small bed, straddling over Lindsey. Without prompting, Lindsey pulled her towards her face. Taking it as an okay, Crystal ground her pussy against her roommate's face. Lindsey, still moaning, started to tongue fuck Crystal's pussy. Carrie groaned with pleasure.

"I want some cock," she said, her insides on fire. She dismounted Lindsey's face and got on all fours. She started kissing Lindsey, loving the taste of her pussy on her roommate's mouth. Without saying anything, Grant stopped fucking Lindsey and started fucking Crystal. His mind was lost to the insanity of it and he just kept fucking. He nearly busted a nut when Lindsey positioned herself to put her pussy in Crystal's face.

"Eat my pussy, slut," she said. "You have to make me cum if I'm going to let him fuck you."

Her eyes locked with Lindsey's, Crystal said, "Fuck my ass, Grant."

"What?"

"You heard her," Lindsey said as grabbed Crystal's head and jammed it into her crotch. Grant pulled out and then slowly slid his cock into Crystal's ass. She screamed, half in pain, half in pleasure. Grant grunted as he fucked her ass. Grant's hips buck and he pulls out, sending cum all over the bed and Crystals back. As if he's woken from a dream, he pulls his sweats back on, looking back at the girls.Both are totally oblivious to they are covered in as she plays with Lindsey's clit while her tongue flicks in and out of her pussy.

"Wasn't that fun?" Crystal said as she looked up at Lindsey from between her legs.

"I still have to cum," she replied.

"I have an idea." Crystal said, pulling out a strap on from her closet. She bought it as a gag, but now...well, now she has a use for it. Lindsey's eyes light up and she grabs it from her, putting it on with ease. Maybe Crystal didn't know as much about her roommate as she thought.

"No, I have an idea, I'm going to teach you a lesson for fucking my boyfriend."