The Inga Chroncles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms ached from pulling against the headrest and she kept mewing and groaning as his now-frantic thrusting kept her at the peak of ecstasy. Her breasts jiggled in rhythm with this thrusting and Inga smiled though her gritted teeth as she saw a slack-jawed Chris staring at her undulating tits. "Don't stop FUCKING ME! DON'T STOP!" She shuddered in the same rhythm as her spasming pussy and she felt herself peaking yet again. "Chris, please, don't stop, don't stop!"

He didn't stop. His hips were a blur, his breathing loud and rasping. "I'm gonna come," he said in an almost businesslike voice, but Inga could tell from his crazed expression that he was totally out of control.

"Baby, not just yet, give me a little more, fuck me a little more..."

"Jesus, Inga, you're so wet for me, Jesus...you feel so good..."

"Fuck me, FUCK ME!" Inga said, and as she came again she kept up the same mantra, "Fuck me fuck me FUCK ME!!!!" She gripped his forearms and looked between her legs, where all the ecstasy in the world was pooled and flowing to every cell in her body. She looked at her lover's penis, at the glistening shaft pistoning in and out of her vagina so fast she couldn't believe the delicious friction wasn't painful.

"I'm gonna COME," he snarled, and grabbed the arms of the recliner to get even more leverage against her pussy. His eyes locked on hers and he bellowed, "Look what you're gonna make me DO, Inga! Look at how wet I'm gonna make your pussy!"

"Come in me," she commanded. "Come inside me, baby boy, fill me up, fill me up. Come in me. Come in me. Come in me come in me COME IN ME!"

"No, I'm gonna hold it," he said savagely. "I'm gonna hold it in and I'm just gonna keep on fucking you until you beg me to stop..."

But Inga saw the weakness in his eyes and felt the irregular spasms of his penis and knew he was teetering on the point of no return. "You think I'll beg, babydoll?" she taunted. "I don't beg. I fucking COMMAND. I give you fucking ORDERS. And I order you to come inside me RIGHT NOW."

His lips went tight, his thrusts became deeper. "I'm gonna hold it," he whimpered, I'm gonna..."

"Your going to come, baby. Come in me, come in me now. Give up, baby, come in me, come inside my pussy, you want to so much, I know how much that gorgeous cock wants to blow and show how much it loves my pussy...come in me. Come. Come. COME!"

The effort was etched on his face. And then his jaw went slack, his eyes shut for a second, but then they snapped open as he screamed, SCREAMED, "You're MAKING ME COME! I'M GONNA COME INSIDE YOU. INGA, INGA, I'M COMING!!!!"

Inga felt herself climaxing again as Chris crashed into her, and she was nearly sobbing as she moaned, "Baby, yes, baby, come in me, fill me up, I want it all, all your come, please..."

He moaned like a bull and buried the head of his cock as deep inside her as he could, and just then there was a loud CRACK as the back legs of the recliner snapped. Inga's hips jerked in the air as her back fell toward the ground, but Chris kept his hands on the recliner's arms and kept thrusting, kept pumping even as the chair collapsed around them. She desperately wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled her deep inside as the tip of his penis opened and flooded her with so much semen that it dribbled out all over the seat. His eyes never left hers throughout his entire orgasm, even as the chair tipped over and they fell softly to the floor.

Neither of them said anything for a long time. Neither of them moved. He was still buried inside her and it was Inga's attempt to slide her leg out from under him that brought them to their senses. Chris lifted his hip and gently withdrew his doughy penis from her pussy. Then he lay down next to her, on the floor, and pillowed her head on his chest.

They still didn't say anything for a few seconds. It was hard to think of anything at a moment like this. But then, at last she spoke. "That chair wasn't a priceless antique, was it?"

His laugh was tiny and weak. "One of my old college roommates bought it our senior year. We just left it here because no one else wanted it. Comfortable, isn't it?"

"It was."

He sighed and snuggled close against her. His words came slowly. "I'll try to fix it. Be a tragedy to throw it away...knowing its power."

She laughed, and again they fell silent. Finally he said, "That was incredible. The word incredible doesn't cover it."

"No it doesn't."

He laughed again, and this time his voice was stronger. "All my friends, and all your friends, shacking up tonight, having silly safe sex with condoms under the covers, and we're having..."

"The fuck of a lifetime?"

"Yeahhhh," he said, and they both laughed.

Again they just lay there, and then Inga said, "What time is it?"

"One-thirty."

"I hate to say this, but I should be getting back to my room. You have to figure that some of your friends will be coming back here, and no doubt I'll have to hear the play-by-play of what happened tonight."

He sighed. "I guess you're right. I'm tempted to say the hell with everyone and let them find us this way, but that would spoil part of our fun."

She liked that he didn't want her to leave, but they agreed it was for the best. At least for now. Tomorrow...tomorrow Inga would tell everyone about her and Chris. She'd tell them that they'd been lovers all week...and that they'd tricked everyone! She wanted to see the expression on everyone's face when they found out that poor, lonely Inga had been fucking like a tigress in heat their whole vacation.

"I think I need to use your bathroom..." she said.

"I'll bet you do. I think I left a quart of come inside you."

"It felt like it," she said, and they kissed tenderly before she walked down the hall to tidy up. When she came back there were lights on in the living room, and Chris was cleaning the seat of the recliner. "Well, the legs are cracked through the middle."


"I guess it's partly my fault," she sighed. "I'm a big girl."

"That you are," he said, cupping her heavy breasts in her hands. "I was a bit out of control, wasn't I?"

"Maybe a bit."

"Wonder how I got that way?" And he put his hands on her hips and kissed her again, with enough heat that Inga suddenly wanted him again. She pressed herself against her groin and he groaned and said, "Wow...what you do to me, girl."

"I can do all sorts of things," she teased, and let her fingers dance across her belly. He gently slapped them away and laughed. "You think after everything that happened today you could get me revved up again?"

"I fucking guarantee it," she said, and fell to her knees before him, wanting him again, in her mouth. But he edged away and said, "Not now. You'd probably kill me. Unless that's your intention."

She sighed. "I thought younger men could go all night."

"I thought older women were all prim and proper."

She laughed out loud and snapped her teeth at his groin. "We're not all that way..."

"Especially the blonde ones with incredible breasts." His penis actually bobbled a bit, but Chris backed up and helped Inga to her feet. She sighed, "I guess I can wait a few hours, when you've gotten your strength back."

"When I've had 16 hours of sleep and eaten three steaks and a dozen eggs," he said.

They got dressed and left the house holding hands. They held hands in the car on the brief drive back to the hotel, and Inga didn't want to let go. Neither did he-when he parked in the lot he kept the engine running, because to turn off the ignition he'd need to release her hand. He didn't. She liked that.

"That was the best ever," he said, his voice very serious. "The best I can imagine."

"Yes, it was," she said.

"Not that I have THAT much experience," he said, "but..."

She giggled. "I do have that much experience. And that was the best sex of my life."

They sat there a few silent seconds, smiling at each other, and it was Inga who let of his hand and tickled his belly. She kissed him on the lips and said, "Go home. Get some sleep. Eat as much protein as you can. And think about how we're going to top what we did tonight."

He grinned from ear to ear. "I will." They kissed again, and Inga stepped out of the car and walked into the lobby with a confident, carefree stride. She entered her room quietly, not wanting anyone to hear how late she'd returned. She strained to listen for noises coming from the rooms on either side...but heard nothing. So either they were resting up, or they too were done for the night. The idea of taking a shower was incredibly appealing, so Inga stripped and soothed herself with the hot spray. She ran her fingers over her soapy body and remembered how Chris had done the same to her just a few days earlier. Her fingers invariably found their way between her legs and she fondled and fingered herself to one last orgasm. It didn't compare to the ones she had with Chris, but just thinking about him made her smile as the pleasure washed over her. She toweled off and slipped under the sheets with her hair still wet. And that smile on her face.

Inga woke up at 9AM, her muscles pleasantly sore. Especially her legs-they felt like she'd jogged up a dozen flights of stairs. "Too much hot sex, much too much," she mockingly scolded herself as she staggered to the bathroom. Her long, golden hair was a mess from her having slept on it wet, so she took another shower and took her time getting ready. She put on a white T-shirt and shorts over her swimsuit and made a few quick phone calls. None of her friends were ready for breakfast or the beach. They all sounded sleepy and lazy, and Inga didn't press. Maybe some morning sex was in store for them. Maybe it was in store for her as well. She went down to the lobby, ate a bagel for breakfast, and hit the beach.

She though about going to the house to see Chris, but no, he might not be alone. And she figured he knew where to find her. She lay back in her chair and snuggled her toes in the sand. It was early but there were a quite a few people out already, and quite a few men looked her way (and kept on looking) as they walked past. "Sorry, fellas, my dance card is full," she thought to herself.

She splashed about in the surf for a few minutes before returning to her chair and her book. Her friends showed up around noon, trying to look like nothing had happened the night before, but the coy expression they all shared told her that something naughty and nice had happened the night before. "So, tell me all about it," she sighed, and for the next hour she listened to her giggling girlfriends describing lengths and girths and remarkable acts of agility and endurance. Put them all together, Inga smugly thought to herself, and they'd had about a tenth as hot a time as she had.

Just as the girls finished their tales, the boys showed up. They spread their towels next to their nocturnal partners and there was some intimate yet mostly chaste touching and kissing. The women looked coy and sexy, the boys were attentive and lusty. It made for a nice scene.

Except that Chris wasn't there. Inga wanted to ask about him, but that would be out of character. But after five minutes she was so desperate to see him that she couldn't help herself. "What happened to your friend Chris?" she asked, quickly adding, "It was nice of him to give me a ride last night."

"Oh, he left about ten minutes ago," one of the boys said. "He's a writer and he has a project coming due, so he went home."

Inga kept her face still, she didn't lose control of the emotions this shock sent racing through her. He LEFT? He left without saying goodbye? Without telling her he was leaving? She couldn't believe it. After everything they'd shared the past few days...it didn't seem possible. Was she really just a random fuck to him? She couldn't believe it.

She'd never see him again. She put her sunglasses back on to keep the tears welling in her eyes from showing. She didn't even know his last name. She felt like she might throw up. No one would ever believe that they were lovers. If she told her friends every way she and Chris had coupled this week they wouldn't believe her. No one would believe her. After this she could hardly believe it herself.

Her friends and their boy toys tickled and teased it each other and it made her physically ill. She thought she'd be doing the same thing right now, she and Chris would let everyone in on their little secret and she could touch him in public and bask in the envying looks everyone threw her way because of her lover. And now he was gone, forever.

She decided to tell everyone she wasn't feeling well and head back to her hotel room so she could scream and cry and smash the furniture and do all the things the shrieking in her head commanded her to do. She'd already put her book in her bag when a shadow fell over the group. "The hell are you doing here?" one of the boys said with a confused expression on his face.

Inga turned, and there he was, in a light-blue Polo shirt and khaki shorts. Chris said, "Silly me, I got a few miles down the road and realized I forgot something."

Everyone waited for him to say what he forgot, but instead he reached down and took Inga's hand and helped her to her unsteady feet. He took her sunglasses off and tossed them on the chair, and then he took her in his arms and theatrically dipped her over his knee. Her smile was so wide that it almost hurt, but when he leaned in close to kiss her she closed her eyes and let herself revel in the moment.

They kissed a long time, their tongues gently entwining, and it went on so long that one of the girls actually cleared her throat to get their attention. Chris broke the kiss and eased Inga back upright. He kept his arm tight around her waist, a good thing because she wasn't sure her legs would support her. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a card. "This has my phone number on it, and my cell, and my email address, and my address, and my next of kin. I think I left of my DNA with you the last few days that you don't need any more from me."

"The card should be enough," Inga said, excited as a schoolgirl, and Chris tucked it in her cool, white cleavage before giving her breast a gentle squeeze. "Sorry I have to leave, but it's probably a good thing. I need a few weeks to recover from what you've put me through the last few days." He kissed her again, another long, deep, soft kiss, and when they parted he looked into her eyes for a long time. "See you soon, baby" he said, running his hands from her back to her hips, and then cupping and squeezing her ass.

He turned around, gave the goggling crowd a jaunty wave, and said, "Bye!" before walked back toward the steps. The world was spinning around Inga so fast that she had to reach down and grab her chair to keep it from flying off into space. She sat down, coolly crossed her legs, and looked at the stunned faces staring at her. "What?" she said sweetly.

"What, what just happened?" one of her friends asked. "Did you...and him...you know?"

Inga sighed, pulled out a cigarette, and made a production of lighting it. "Well," she purred, "I guess if you have the time, I have a little story to tell you..."

12