The Insatiable Melanie Iglesias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Shane and I switched places. This time, however, Melanie squatted instead of kneeling, and Shane opted for Melanie's ass instead of her pussy. "Accustomed to anal?" Shane asked her.

"No," she said, grimacing as Shane's cock impaled her butt, "but I want to be." Once the whole prick was wedged into her shitter, Melanie sighed and smiled. Then she turned to me, those beautiful eyes captivating me while that pretty mouth opened to accept my dick.

A minute later, you would have never known Melanie had any discomfort with anal. She was riding Shane hard and fast with her ass while she effortlessly kept me pleasured with her mouth. She even took a break from me for just a second to exclaim how good that cock felt in her ass. Then she went back to blowing me on that set while she continued to take all of Shane's hard cock into her ass at a faster and faster pace.

At last, we were so close to the main event that I couldn't hold off any longer. It was time to make a Melanie Iglesias sandwich. As hot and extraordinary as everything we had done so far was, Shane and I agreed that nothing was hotter than a sexy girl getting double-penetrated, and right now surely no girl was sexier than Melanie. As great as Melanie's mouth felt on my cock, I pulled out knowing there was something even better to look forward to.

"Ever been DP'd?" I asked Melanie as I set up behind her.

"No, but I was praying you would ask," she said as she slid to her knees and leaned forward. Shane's dick was still in her ass, but he reached down to quickly shift it into her pussy. Then he spread Melanie's ass cheeks nice and wide, giving me a clear shot into her dark hole.

We couldn't wait to see how tight Melanie's holes would be once they were both stuffed. I knelt behind Melanie, who watched on over he shoulder as I pressed my dick against the opening and pushed forward. It took a significant amount of effort, seeing as her ass was tight as it is, and now even more so with a cock in her adjacent hole. I persisted until at last I slipped past her O-ring and slowly sank deeper and deeper into Melanie until both Shane and I were balls-deep inside the same sexy model.

"Fuck!" Melanie screamed. "Oh my gosh, that feels incredible!"

"You're telling me!" I moaned. I don't know what I enjoyed more: the feeling of Melanie Iglesias's tight hole around my cock or the view of both her holes filled to capacity. Shane and I were both in awe for a minute but before long we began to take turns pulling back and pushing forward into Melanie, establishing a rhythm before we really got to fucking her.

Melanie continued to squeal, curse and moan as Shane and I began to pump in and out of her harder and faster. At long last, a decent effort was being made to give this goddess the fucking she required. As Shane and I sawed in and out of her, Melanie held herself up between us and took the steady assault of our cocks on her holes. Soon, the squelching of her holes and the slapping of our flesh on hers filled the room as the only noises any of us managed with our mouths were heavy breathing and the occasional moan.

We rammed Melanie in both holes like that for several blissful moments until we decided to flip her over. We pulled out momentarily and helped the beautiful female celebrity turn over, squatting over Shane's dick as those two worked it back into her ass. Then she lay down, her back on Shane's chest, as I slid in between Melanie's sexy legs, which she spread and held straight up before resting both ankles on my shoulders while I slipped my cock back into the only place it needed to be.

Melanie's pussy was insanely tight, thanks to Shane's cock in her ass, separated from mine by a mere membrane. I leaned forward, folding Melanie almost in half as I sank deep inside her. The look of amusement on her face while Shane and I were both buried deep in her was as arousing as any expression she had made so far. Using Melanie's legs for additional support, I put both hands on her boobs while Shane held onto her waist, and then we went to town double-penetrating her.

From this position, I got a really good look at our cocks' going in and out of Melanie's hot holes, pulling at her little taint that separated them. My eyes had plenty to feast on, from her sexy legs, her tight fuck holes, her sweat-coated chest and that pretty face. As I fucked her pussy good and hard while Shane did the same in her ass, I slid my hands up to Melanie's shoulders and leaned in for a long kiss.

Never relenting from our steady double-fucking of our goddess, I pulled away from the kiss and then traced my lips up her calf and ankle. Then I pushed her legs under my arms, at which point she wrapped them around my waist as I began to fuck her even harder. Shane was forced to keep up with the pace in her ass, but he was more than happy to do it.

Eventually, I lay down on Melanie, her boobs pressed against my chest, my lips on her neck while Shane was looking over her opposite shoulder. Now we had Melanie truly sandwiched between us, rocking her body as we fucked her senseless. Her legs would kick out and then wrap back around me, while Shane was now holding her arms back for some additional leverage as he plundered her ass. We even surprised ourselves with our stamina as we crammed our manhood into her sex holes over and over again until she achieved an orgasm, a wonderful bonus for any girl's first DP.

As Melanie screamed in ecstasy from cumming, Shane and I finally reached our limit. I was the first to join Melanie in orgasm, finally shooting my load deep inside that constricted pussy. Shane was right behind me, all three of us now moaning as we writhed on the floor of that set, Shane now unloading in Melanie's hot ass. We continued to thrust in and out of Melanie, cum leaking from both her holes now as she went still between us, panting and moaning as we finished up inside her.

After taking a moment to recover, we disassembled and got to our feet, all three of us sweating and catching our breath as we looked for our clothes. "Back to my place?" Melanie asked as she was putting her dress back on -- no underwear.

"Sure!" I exclaimed. What do you want to do there?

"More of this, of course!" Melanie responded. "You're up for another round, right?"

"I'm sure you'll have no problem getting us back up again," Shane chimed in. He was right, even though it was late and we were very tired. We didn't know if we would ever have another opportunity like this one, so we were damn sure going to ride it for as long as we could.

Once at Melanie's luxury two-floor apartment, our goddess got us some water and then headed upstairs to go freshen up in the bathroom. She was still in the black dress and high heels for now. She wouldn't be getting her underwear back. Shane and I had a piece each in our separate drawers at work so we could eventually take them home as a token of this night. Melanie didn't mind. Shane and I took turns in the downstairs bathroom to relieve ourselves and wash up a bit. After several minutes, Melanie called us upstairs, and we practically stepped over each other as we scrambled to join her. Shane really was right -- I could tell already we would have no trouble getting hard for Melanie again.

We followed Melanie's voice into her bedroom where we greeted by our 5'7" goddess in very skimpy lingerie. It was pink and two pieces, covering little more her nipples and vagina. With the outfit she sported another pair of six-inch platform high heels that were a mix of pink and shimmering gold. Just one glance at her, paired with the memories of what had just transpired, was enough to have me fully erect in an instant.

"Shall we get right to it?" Melanie asked as she climbed into her king-size bed that would be big enough for all the fun things we would be doing in it. "Are you boys ready?"

"That's a stupid question," I said as I quickly disrobed and joined Melanie in the bed. Shane was right behind me. "I don't know why you bothered putting these on," I said of her panties as I pulled at them, sliding them down her perfect legs. "You didn't think we would let you keep them on long, did you?" She laughed. We did decide to leave the bra on for now as we worked the panties off her ankles so her holes were unobstructed.

Shane and I lay on either side of Melanie, all three of us on our sides. Melanie lifted her right leg in the air, fully exposing her tight holes that we had plundered just a bit ago. She smiled from ear to ear and then leaned in to kiss me as I adjusted my cock to push it back into that lovely pussy. It was just as wet as it had been before.

Our kiss continued until my penis was secure inside her cunt, and then Melanie turned her head back to Shane to make out with him as he began to impale Melanie's ass again. Once he was far enough inside, he put his hand on her right breast and began to make love to her asshole while I started to alternate thrusts into her pussy with Shane's motions into her ass. With her high-heel clad foot up in the air, Melanie was quite a site as we double-penetrated her for the second time tonight.

We were all in pretty close quarters again as Shane and I pumped in and out of Melanie, spooning her as her free hand and mouth went back and forth between the two of us while we simultaneously stimulated her ass and pussy. As we got more comfortable, we thrust into her harder and faster, making her moan louder and louder. It heated up quickly in those close confines, and before long, the pretty lady who had cleaned herself up so nicely was covered in sweat again and wreaking of sex.

After a few minutes of that position, we quickly switched up. I could have fucked that tight pussy forever, and Shane was more than happy to plug that ass, but we decided to each take at least one more turn in the opposite hole. This time I was on the bottom as Melanie sat on top of me, helping me force my cock into her ass, which didn't require nearly as much effort this time now that we had loosened her up. Once Melanie was set, Shane stepped over her right leg and came down on top of her, pinning that leg between his and mine while her free leg shot up in the air, all as Shane's prick drew closer and closer to Melanie's sweet vagina.

Shane slid himself into Melanie, and again we had her double-stuffed. This time we instantly got to work, sawing in and out of the brunette model as she gripped the sheets beneath us and moaned. It was here that I finally unlatched Melanie's bra and threw it away. Then I held Melanie down by grabbing her big boobs and drove my penis in and out of her ass all as I felt Shane's erection push in and out on just the other side of the membrane that separated Melanie's holes. Shane remained on his knees the whole time and eventually grasped Melanie's left ankle, holding it up as he pumped in and out of her hot pussy.

There was one more thing we wanted to try before tonight's finale. We sandwiched Melanie on the bed for several more minutes before Shane backed out and I helped Melanie off my cock. We all got out of the bed and onto the floor. Then I embraced Melanie, making out with her as I lifted her up off the floor, pressing her chest against mine as she wrapped her arms around me. I lowered her pussy onto my dick one more time while Shane set up behind her and worked his cock back into her ass so that she was taking a standing DP.

"Oh fuck!" Melanie moaned into my mouth as her holes were both plugged again. She left one arm around my neck and reached the other one around Shane's shoulders. Then she spread her legs as we helped steady her before we proceeded to lift her up until just the heads of our cocks were still in her and then back down so that she took both our full lengths at the same time. As she moaned like the slut we had turned her into, we lifted her up and down our dicks, slowly at first but increasing our pace with each passing moment.

Up and down went the celebrity model's hot body on our pricks as they went in and out of her sexy holes over and over again. We could clearly hear the squelching of her tight, wet sex canals as we violated them over and over again. As she was suspended in the air by our cocks, Melanie switched back and forth between Shane and me, taking turns making out with us as I held Melanie by her thighs and Shane tightly gripped her ass. We continued to lift her up and down like that for a good while until Melanie came for the second time tonight.

After another scream of pleasure, Melanie began to try to catch her breath while still being raised and lowered on our hard dicks. Through her ragged breath, Melanie asked, "You wanna cum on my face?"

"Uh huh," was all I could manage as Shane and I continued to hold her up and double-dick her.

"I want both of you to cover my face," she said, gasping as she was still coming down from her orgasm. Her dirty talk was all I needed to finally remove my dick from her and, with Shane's help, lowered her back onto the floor, her holes suddenly vacant. Immediately, I began to beat off while Melanie smiled, giggled and dropped to her knees. Shane stepped up on one side of her as he stroked himself too, and I drew near on the other, both of us pointing our hard dicks at that beautiful face.

"All over your face, right?" Shane grunted as we both drew closer and closer to the finale.

"Mmm, that's right," Melanie cooed in a sexy voice, followed quickly by a squeal as I fired my first shot right above her left eye. To be honest, I didn't think I'd have a big enough load left over to make it worth cumming on Melanie's face, but it turns out she had sufficiently worked me up. As I blasted Melanie's face with spurt after spurt of cum, Shane shot off with me, dousing the other side of Melanie's pretty face with his own generous helping of sperm.

Shane and I moaned uncontrollably while Melanie just closed her eyes and grinned as cum streaked across and dripped all over her hot face. Some of it got in her hair, and a bit of it began to drip down her to her neck and even trickle to her chest. By the time we were done, her face was surprisingly just about covered with our cum. I didn't think it would be possible to give her that much cum on a second round, but Melanie had really gotten us going tonight.

We were all beyond beat at this point. Shane collapsed on the bed and I think fell right asleep. Melanie offered me the downstairs shower while she took one upstairs. As I cleaned up, my mind was running wild with everything that had just transpired. When I came back upstairs, Melanie was still showering, so I got in the other side of the bed and was soon drifting off. In my last moments of consciousness, I noticed Melanie climb into the bed between us and go to sleep without a word.

The next thing I knew, I woke up and Melanie was gone. I would have thought the whole thing was a dream except for the fact I had woken up in an unfamiliar place with my buddy just a few feet away, still totally unconscious. After I lay there for a few minutes wondering what to do, Melanie appeared in the doorway in a robe.

"No, you didn't dream it," she said in a quiet voice so as to not wake up Shane. "Ready for round three?" She saw how wide my eyes went and responded with, "You know I'm insatiable!" Shane stirred at this point but still did not wake up. Melanie then approached the bed and removed her robe, revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath. She then climbed into the bed, kneeling between my legs and taking my cock into her hand, stroking it to full erection in a matter of seconds.

"See? You're ready," she said with a gleeful look in her eyes before taking my dick in her mouth and sucking it. What a way to start the day! Her head bobbed up and down as she quietly sucked my dick for a couple minutes before I asked to return the favor. We switched places, Melanie now on her back and I between her legs as I finally got to taste that wonderful pussy that Shane and I had had so much fun with the night before.

Melanie moaned as I ate her out, making her squirm from the oral attention. As Melanie writhed on the bed, Shane finally woke up, clearly disappointed that he had missed out on the fun up to this point but quickly joining in by kissing Melanie on the mouth while my mouth continued to work her pussy. Melanie arched her back and moaned into Shane's mouth and stretched her legs, resting her feet on my back as my tongue continued to probe her sweet spot. Moving my lips up to her clit, I slid a finger inside her vagina and started to finger-fuck her as Shane had now moved down to Melanie's awesome tits, licking her boobs and sucking on her tits. Melanie gasped and moaned, nearly thrashing on the mattress now as we stimulated her with our mouths. All of this continued until Melanie gripped the sheets so hard that her knuckles turned white, and then she let out an unmistakable cry of orgasm.

"Oh my gosh!" she yelled as she went rigid and waves of pleasure crashed through her body. "Fuck! And I haven't even gotten your dicks yet!" Shane continued to lap up her breasts while I didn't cease from eating and fingering her pussy until she had come completely down from her climax. "Damn, I'm so sensitive in the morning," Melanie gasped.

Once Melanie was done cumming, she rolled over onto her hands and knees. I knelt behind Melanie, lining up my cock with her pussy and ready to fuck her again. Shane knelt in front of Melanie, who took his cock in her hand and beat him off, looking up at him with those gorgeous eyes as I prepared to plant myself inside her. Just as I sank my penis into that tight cunt, Melanie took Shane into her mouth and began to suck him off, bobbing her head back and forth as my cock began to slide in and out of her.

Holding the supermodel firmly by her hips, I pumped in and out of her pussy while Shane did the same into that perfect, pretty mouth. We split-roasted her on the bed like that for a few minutes, and then Melanie briefly lifted herself up, still on her knees, but now her head was between Shane's and mine. Shane moved in closer and kissed Melanie on the lips while she continued to stroke her cock and I continued to thrust hard and fast into her pussy behind her. I leaned in a little closer myself and kissed her neck and shoulders, keeping her in close proximity to both of the athletic men whose best experience of their lives just kept going and going. The three of us were panting, sweating and moaning as we fucked on the bed. Eventually, Melanie got back onto her hands while I still fucked her doggystyle, and she resumed sucking Shane's cock so that she had a phallus penetrating either end of her.

We switched holes next, only now Melanie and Shane were on their sides, and I was on my back. Melanie promptly lifted up her leg so Shane could pierce her pussy with his prick while she stroked my cock and started to suck her juices off me a moment later. In no time at all Shane was going to town on our new friend's tight fuck hole while she expertly blew me off with more energy and enthusiasm I thought possible for a girl who had been fucked rotten almost non-stop since last night. A couple minutes later, Shane made the switch from Melanie's pussy to her ass, eliciting a yelp from the young lady who desisted from sucking me off for just a second and then resumed as Shane pounded her ass with the same intensity with which he had been fucking her pussy just a moment earlier.

Shane's flesh slapped against Melanie's as he bottomed out in her ass over and over again, moaning as he did. I couldn't help but moan myself as Melanie's head slid up and down my shaft, still sucking my cock and doing such a good job that I was just about to shoot my load down her throat. Not wanting this session to end too quickly, I asked both of my friends if they wanted to do another DP, to which they both eagerly agreed. Shane pulled out of Melanie's ass for just a moment while I stay on my back, watching still in disbelief as this sex goddess mounted me, taking my cock into her sweet pussy one more time and sinking all the way down on top of me.