The Inversion Diversion

Story Info
Threesome, Bondage, Extra-Marital.
5.4k words
4.01
11.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Inversion Diversion. A sequel to 'Dark Lot Friends' in Erotic Couplings.

*****

The scavenger hunt had gone great. I'd put it on with a former co-worker, Sam, and invited about 20 people to participate, most of them current co-workers. The hunters had run around finding various answers for around 6 hours. The after-hunt party was at my house and several had stayed until well into the evening. It was fun, lots of drinking, laughing, bull-shitting about who did what during the event. But, now it was down to just Sam, Carl, Molly and myself.

Sam is a good friend. Having spent a couple decades in a marriage that went very bad, Sam still really liked the company of women. I'd have to say, he's a little sex crazy. Likes to talk about it a little too much. But, with Sam, I'd also say he gets more pussy than practically any guy I've known. A good looking, big guy, he has this blunt, direct way with approaching women that somehow usually doesn't insult them. He knows what he wants, goes after it, and women either appreciate it or they don't, he doesn't care. Very often they seem to appreciate it.

Earlier, shortly after everyone had arrived, Sam was helping me bring more chairs up from the basement and he asked, "What's the deal with that Molly? She is very good looking. You said she's married right? She seems to like you."

"Molly and I go back many years. She's been a good friend, helped a lot when I got my divorce. Really bright, a great analyst. And yeah, she's married. She loves her husband and kids, but she occasionally likes a little diversion, I've discovered."

Sam's eyes perked up. "What do mean? You've got some of that?"

"She and I had a little 'diversion' once several months ago. It was after a work thing at O'Neils, we got together in the parking lot about 1:00 in the morning!" I couldn't help but grin.

"What was that like?" Sam's curiosity had now completely taken him over.

"Beside seriously being a good friend, she's probably the best piece of ass I've ever had. But, we've never talked about it afterward. Because of her relationship, I've just let things go."

We took the chairs upstairs and I could just hear the wheels turning in Sam's head.

Sam, Carl, Molly and I were sitting on my deck, having a drink. Carl was married, but his wife hadn't come to the hunt. Molly's husband was out of town with the kids to a family thing. Molly couldn't go because of work commitments.

"Oh hell, it's almost eleven! Carl surmised. "I'm going to have to go." "This was really fun, thanks." Carl looked at the three of us.

"You guys stay out of trouble! Sam and Molly, be careful getting home."

Molly looked over at me when he said this. Her eyes conveyed... 'If he only knew.' A little smile came from her lips.

"I'll be going home soon." She told Carl. "Drive safe."

Carl left the deck. The three of us sat there, under the summer night sky, just shooting the bull.

"Hey, Jim, didn't you just get a inversion table?" Sam asked. "Yeah, it's helped my back a lot. No issues now." I told him. "Let's go down and check it out. I've been thinking about using one." Sam directed. "For sure," Molly said. "I'd like to see how it works."

On the steps down to the basement where the table was kept, Sam decided to try and find out where Molly's head was at.

"So your husband's out of town, aren't you afraid we'll take advantage of you?" Sam quipped in his usual unabashed, direct fashion, smiling his big grin.

Molly laughed. Now, I thought, this conversation could get very interesting. "No, I'm not afraid of that! I've known this guy," nodding to me, "a long time. I'm not exactly sure why, but I trust him. Besides, maybe I'd like to be taken advantage of!" She looked over at him, raising her eyebrows.

"My kind of girl!" Sam declared. "How 'bout you Jim?" "Oh, she's definitely my kind of girl." I agreed. Molly knowingly grinned and put her hand on my back.

We got downstairs to the table and I described how it'd helped my back by just hanging about 5 minutes a day, and it was kind of fun to use.

"Can I get on it?" Molly asked. "I'd like to try this out."

"Sure, just go slow, it can be a little disorienting at first."

"Ahh, you know me, I'm pretty much up to try anything once!" Molly teased. I adjusted the table for her 5'7" body. She backed up to the table, put feet and her platform shoes on the foot rest, I clipped her in.

"Now, roll your arms slowly up and the table with just roll back with you. Bring your arms slowly down and you'll come back up."

She did just that. Sam and I watched that shapely body roll inverted to a stop. She was very hot in that black blouse, tight jeans, black platform heels. The blouse, as usual, showed off what I now know to be surgically enhanced tits, big, but not huge. Done very well.

"Wow, I just felt a couple pops in my middle back. Didn't hurt though. I'm gonna come back up now. What do you guys want to do?" she asked. "Whoa, this thing can get you a little dizzy!" Molly lifted her arms and slowly rolled back upright.

"We have something in mind." Sam said, grinning a very big grin.

"Yeah, what is it?" Molly now played coy.

"You did say you were up to try anything once, correct?" I asked.

"Well, I did. "

I went for it. "We would like to strip you down to just that great body of yours and have our way with you, strapped to that table." Sam jerked his head around to look at me. I probably said a little bit more than he expected.

Molly, still leaning back on the table, looked at each of us, pondering this new proposal. This is one of things I admire about her, no pretense of innocence or of being insulted.

"You want to tie me up? Hmm. It's been almost a year for us, hasn't it. You know, once I got over those people watching us from the apartment, I must admit, I enjoyed that. A lot." Molly reached out and put her hand on my arm.

She looked at Sam. "You too, huh?"

"Oh yeah, I think you may be the most beautiful woman I've seen in a very long time. I'd really like to see what's under those clothes."

"Well, you'd have to show me what you've got! So, you're going to strap me onto this thing?"

"That's what WE want to do." I smiled, questioningly.

"I'll admit," Molly looked at us both, "I've never tried the bondage thing."

"We won't hurt you, no weird toys or anything, unless you tell us too." Sam promised.

I unclipped her feet from the table. "Well?"

She stepped out, stood to her full height. "One must take advantage of opportunity when it arrives, right? I do like to try different things. All right boys, let's play."

"OK." I tried to keep from showing my excitement too much. Didn't want to appear to be a giddy schoolboy. But I really wanted her again, and honestly didn't mind if Sam had her as well. Just as long as I got mine. Hell, her husband bangs her all the time, I assume. If I were her husband, I certainly would.

Molly reached out her hand to me. I stepped up and kissed her. A deep kiss that I'd waited far too long for. Several months to be exact.

"I need to go upstairs and get us some supplies." I told her. "I'll be right back."

Molly gave me an open mouthed kiss, her tongue finding mine. "Hurry."

I bounded up the stairs and found all five belts I have, some body oil in a pump bottle and rushed back down the stairs, excited for what was to come.

Once down the steps, I saw Sam had put his silver tongue to work on my 'girlfriend', in more ways than one. Molly was leaned back on the inversion table. He had already talked her out of her pants, her blouse completely unbuttoned with her bra on the floor beside the table, those big lovely tits exposed. On his knees in front of her, Sam had his face buried between her legs. Molly was pushing her crotch towards his face as I heard his tongue going in her. Mouth open, her head rolled back, Molly moaned quietly as Sam went down on her. I had a nice Ethan Allen chair close by, I dropped into it to watch the show, getting very aroused.

After working on her a couple minutes, Sam pulled his head back and stood up. Molly was still wearing a small purple thong, Sam had just pulled it aside to get to her pussy. Leaning there on the table, half dressed in those tiny panties, my desire to have her had gone beyond the point of no return.

"My turn," Molly offered. She reached out, unzipped Sams pants and pulled out his now rock hard cock. He had quite the snake. I'm almost 9 inches, but I'm pretty sure Sam was longer than me.

"Ooooh. Look at this thing! " She knelt down in front of him, already jacking the shaft. Looking up at Sam, she put one hand under his big, tight balls and just kept stroking him with the other. She looked at me.

"Don't worry, you'll get your turn."

"Time your time, babe. I enjoy watching you."

Molly opened her mouth and let her tongue slowly reach under the head of his cock, sliding down the shaft as her lips went over his purple knob. Sliding her hand down, she kept stroking as she started sucking the end.

Sam let out a deep, low groan. "Girl, you know what you're doing!"

Watching her blow Sam, I got up and undressed. My cock now nearly stretched straight out in front of me. Still pleasuring Sam, Molly looked over at me out of the corner of her eye, pulled off of Sam and stood to come over to me.

A blow job from her would be great, but I knew she might take me too far too soon. Besides, I was already wanting her pussy.

"Just get over on the table and let's get this show on the road." I took her hand and faced her to the table. Molly obliged and stepped in the inversion tables frame.

"Put your forearm on the side handle , here." I pointed to the side grip of the tilting table. Molly put her wrist on the handle on the frame.

"Now, we are going to strap your arms onto the frame of this table." With that, I handed one wide leather belt to Sam and we both snugged her arms midway between wrist and elbow to the frame, forcing her to bend over in the process.

"Uhh, I don't know about this." Molly started to have second thoughts.

"Uhh," I teased , "are you up to try anything once or not? You know, opportunities and all that. "

"Well, okay, come on, lets see where this goes." Molly conceded.

Sam, always the opportunist, said, "Here, step back into your heels." The platform shoes had come off while I was upstairs and now Sam was slipping them back on.

"Just like Cinderella. Only much sexier." He quipped. Sam had ulterior motives. It also brought that beautiful ass up to a better angle for us.

I reached down to grab one of the belts , leaned down and pulled her ankle to the frame at the base, strapping it in place, spreading one gorgeous leg out to the side.

"Now, give me that other leg and let me strap it." She didn't exactly step over for me, but she didn't fight me placing it either.

I stepped back. There she was, black blouse covering her back, long dark hair draped over it, bent over the tilting table, legs spread eagle in front of us with only a silk, purple thong running down the crack of her butt and covering her crotch.

Sam got the oil in the squirt bottle, took the lid off and started to pour some over her ass. We both started rubbing it in, around her butt, down the outside of her thighs, then inside of her legs, finally, very slowly between her legs.

"Uhhh, okay, now this is a new thing." Molly noted.

Was she starting to have second thoughts? We needed to move along quickly. Reaching around her stomach, I took the oil bottle, pushed the front of the thong out from her crotch and squirted a big stream onto the space between her legs. Now there was a thin, trimmed line of bush, last time I saw it, it was totally shaven. This is much sexier. I took my hand, reaching in between her legs and began to massage it in, finding the crease, pushing oil up and inside. She gave a quiet, pleasured moan.

Sam took the oil and began to run both hands under her blouse and over her big tits. Her skin began to glisten with the sheen. He stepped back and took in the view behind her.

Sam stepped back to admire her, and our bondage work, as well.

"Ahhh! I've got to get into that." Sam spoke, smiling his most devilish grin. "But, you first man, after all she is your girl, kind of."

I stepped around behind her. I reached up, gripped the waist band of the thong and pulled it apart until it broke. Reaching up between her legs from behind, I gripped the silk at the front of her crotch and slowly pulled it down, unveiling her now completely exposed, totally vulnerable, pussy.

"You like tearing my panties off of me, don't you?" Molly laughed, remembering me tearing a thong off her in the parking lot.

"Oh yeah, ripping the pants off of beautiful women has always been a fantasy of mine. You've just made another one come true." I confided.

My cock was already rock hard from all the previous foreplay we'd done. I got up behind her, letting the head touch her crease, slowly pushing it forward and back, just running the front of her pussy, feeling the slick oil, her very warm, soft skin, the open slot, even the thin line of hair just above.

"Come on baby, give me that dick." Molly quietly commanded. I put the head at her crease and pushed up, the head pressing her apart. I held her hips hard and pressed in, feeling her heat slide along my shaft, taking her in one, long, slow penetration until my balls rested between her legs.

"Ummmm, God!" Molly was breathing deep, exhaling the words. Fully in her, I ground my cock inside her, feeling her body envelope it. Gripping her hips, I pulled back until almost fully extracted and then, punched back in, rocking her body onto the table. I thrust her hard, seven, maybe eight more times, then pulled completely out in one quick motion and stepped back.

Sam, already stripped to the waist, immediately took position and mounted her. He had an almost animalistic gleam in his eye. I watched as Sam, standing between her spread legs, punched in her, his big cock splitting her, he too, thrusting her fully in one motion. Molly grunted with the stroke and rested her head on the plastic table.

He reached up under the blouse, both hands gripping her tits, as he leaned over her back, hunching her, her ass compressing as his abdomen pressed down each time he pierced her.

"Come on, fuck me!" Molly cried out. She'd totally given in. I watch as Sam obliged. Still looming over her back, he drove his hips forward, rocking her body up and spreading her thighs even further out as his cock buried itself. Sam pumped her several times, just enough to get a small level of satisfaction, then he stepped back to give me my turn at her.

I wanted to fix her even tighter in place. I put the last belt under her stomach just over her hips and snugged it up. This way, we could hold her hips and pussy firm as we pumped. I got behind her, grabbed the strap with one hand , cowboy style, lined my cock up again and punched in her pussy.

She was fantastic, now wet and hot, she was very tight to be a mom of two. Now, with the waist belt, when I thrust her body didn't rock up. Her pussy stayed put and I bottomed out in her quickly, my balls slapping between her legs. This was as good as sex gets. I put my other hand on her ass. Shapely and smooth, it's just very soft. The athletes I've had, had firm, muscular asses. She's not a very athletic type, more of a watch tv, party girl. Shapely, just soft.

Molly moaned and grunted as I fucked her. This is party I'll bet she doesn't forget soon.

I'd kind of blocked out her vocalizations as I banged her, but then realized how much she was getting into this. Time to move this on to other things.

Just pulling my hips back, I extracted from her, then, taking my hand from her ass, I grabbed the oil bottle and shot a stream on the crack of her butt, moved the head to her anus and pushed in slowly.

"Easy, Easy." Molly pleaded.

"Come on baby, you can take it. You've done it before. This feels so great." I whispered.

"Have you done this before?" Sam asked. I knew the answer to that. I'd gotten her ass in that dark parking lot.

"Yeah, but it's been a long time. I'm not used to this."

Sam debated with our captive woman. "If you let us play with your pussy and a cock in your ass, I guarantee you'll come like a freight train. Have you had that?"

"No."

Without more talk, I pushed again, pressing my cock further in her ass, pushing in firm but slowly. She gave a whimpering little moan but no protest. I thrust slow and easy, back and forth, each time a little more penetration. It felt great, I knew she could take me, but I didn't want to hurt her.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Molly breathed.

I reached around her hip, found the crease in the front of her crotch and my middle finger slipped in. Lightly touching her clit, I oscillated my finger on it, my cock still just barely in her ass.

"Oh my God! That is good!" Molly moaned. Feeling up her puss, I pushed my hips forward a little, my shaft sliding up. Her tightness was wrapping the sensitive end of my cock. I could feel my fluid starting to rise. "Let me move!" Molly commanded. I released the belt around her waist and she immediately started to rock her pelvis against my hand. As she moved she also gradually was taking my cock deeper, her ass squeezing it as it went in.

"Ummm, Hmmmm, yes, yes", she murmured, all reservation now gone. "I'm getting there." My over 8 inch cock was now about two-thirds deep and I was really starting to fill up. I didn't want to come yet.

"Oh God, yeah, stay with me, stay in there." Molly instructed.

Sam grew tired of watching. "I want in there." The timing was perfect. I could get a break and let Sam get her. I took my hand back and pulled out, stepping back.

"No, NO, not now!" Molly wanted me in.

"Don't worry baby, I'll get you off!" Sam got on her, put his cock to her ass, and pushed. Molly tried to spread her knees further apart and pressed her crotch onto the table, Sam gripped the waist belt and held her still as he penetrated. As she was already stretched, he went half way in immediately.

Molly opened her mouth wide and grunted as Sam said, "Damn, that is good." He reached around, found her pussy and started working her.

"Okay, come on now, easy, gently, yeah, that's it. That's it. Let me move." Molly responded. She started rocking her crotch and Sam started gently thrusting.

"Okay, Okay, now, now , NOW. OHHHH, Yesssss! " Molly started to climax. Sam took advantage of her distraction and pushed all the way in, his balls buried against her pussy, cock fully penetrated, grinding in her ass.

Molly loudly came, her body quivering and the waves of sensation took her. Sam started slowly pumping her ass, one hand on the belt, the other now on her ass. It was so erotic, watching him drill this gorgeous woman's ass. I was ready for my turn at her again.

Sam, however, started picking up the pace. He was now pounding her, pumping her hard, his stomach smacking against her ass as his cock buried itself, retracted and plunged in again, over and over.

"Come on, give it here! Give me that ass!" Sam cried out. Molly grunted and moaned, taking his thrusts.

Then Sam stopped and yanked back out, stepping away from her.

Giving a deep breath, he motioned for me to go at her. Stepping over the foot bar for the inversion table, I didn't waste any time getting behind her.

My rock hard cock straight in front of me, the head resting on the crack of Molly's butt, I knew I wouldn't last much longer with this gorgeous piece of ass bent over in front of me. I decided to appreciate the situation just a little longer.

I put my hands on her waist. Her body slick and shining from the oil and sweat, I ran them up her back slowly, under the blouse, and under her arms I dropped them down around to her chest. Leaning in, my cock now pressed against her ass, I massaged each big tit, taking my time, rolling over the nipples.

12