The Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arousal level immediately went to ten. They looked so natural together and so damn sexy. If the show they were putting on were being filmed, it would win a porn Academy Award. The next thing I know my new friend is on the floor and she is pulling me onto her face. Bill was getting into position to fuck Kam in the awesome way he does. I leaned in and met my daughter's lips with my own. We had never kissed in that way before. Kissing her was sweet and sexy and I promised myself that we would be doing it again.

I have no idea who the guy was that stuck his cock in me. Being eaten and fucked at the same time was another new experience. Whoever they were they made a great team and I orgasmed hard in appreciation. When he got close, he pulled out and my lady friend eagerly ate his cum. She kissed me hard, took his hand, and they walked away. While I enjoyed their company, I was glad when they left. I wanted to be with Kam and Bill.

I kissed Bill and he immediately knew who I was. I pushed him out of the way and knelt between Kam's legs. Call me a romantic, but I wanted the first pussy I ate to be hers. I did the things to her that feel good to me and I have no doubt she enjoyed herself immensely. Bill slipped his cock into me and was fucking me good when she came on my face.

Bill pulled out and I turned around and planted my pussy on Kam's face. Bill put his cock in her and we went at it like it was the last chance we would ever have. It was intense, loving, and orgasmic. The three of us broke the code of silence over and over. It was wonderful.

Bill has some staying power but eventually he signaled he was getting close. Kam and I both went down on him. We shared his cock and his cum. When we had sucked him dry, we kissed each other before pulling him down to kiss us both. After that we were inseparable. We were constantly touching each other for the rest of the party.

_____________

Bill

I cannot deny I was convinced I should not have sex with my daughter. I ecstatically changed my mind when she showed me what I had been missing. When Susan joined us, I was amazed at the sexual energy they both displayed. I know I am the luckiest guy in the world, and I can't wait until we get home. The three of us have some experimenting to do.

It was a bit strange when the music stopped. Everyone was anticipating the performance when the lady that had been with Susan walked up to us, "Everyone! May I have your attention please! I am your host for this evening, and it is time to explain the 'performance' part of the invitation. If you thought we were going to have some presentation on a stage, you were mistaken. The performance started when you all walked into the room. Your interactions with each other were judged by a select group of very horny people and the winner, or I should say winners, were selected."

She turned to us, "This well-hung gentleman and these two ladies are our five thousand-dollar winners. If you will look at the televisions located around the room, you will see why."

There was a television on the wall near us and it came to life. Cameras in the walls and ceiling had caught everything from the moment Kam and I 'met' until the last snuggle between the three of us. My cock was painfully hard again by the time it was over. I am so proud of my girls. I felt their hands simultaneously grasp my cock while we all stood there smiling. The applause from the party goers told me that they agreed with our host.

Our host turned to us, "Would you come with me please?"

We followed her out of the party room and into a home office. She closed the door and went to the desk, "I will write each of you a check for $1,666.67. I can make them out to 'cash', or I can get with each of you separately and fill in your name. What would you like to do?"

I smiled, "One check for five thousand works for us."

"How can you speak for them?"

"Well, we figured out who each other was during the course of our activities."

I pulled off my mask, "I am Bill Bell."

My wife and daughter pulled off their masks, "This is my wife Susan Bell and my daughter Kam Bell."

Our host looked a bit confused, "I did not have the Bells on my invitation list."

"I will be glad to show you the invitation."

She escorted me to where my clothes were, and I handed her the invitation including the envelope that it came in. We went back to the office and she soon figured out what had happened, "Well I owe some friends of ours a phone call and an apology. Regarding your family, would you like to be added to our invitation list for future parties?"

"Yes!"

"Fuck yeh!"

"Language Kam. Yes, for me as well!"

We decided we needed to go home for the rest of the evening. The masquerade party could not compete with what we were going to do when we got there.


12