The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nor would I. But I'm quickly learning that my world was not as worldly as I thought." I had no intention of telling her about Betty and Phil and our very comprehensive sharing arrangement. I may be walking around naked with my hot daughter, but she didn't need to know that both her parents dabbled in bi-sexuality occasionally with a couple of life-long friends.

Lucy laughed, "Then I don't feel so badly."

"So, they will need a bigger steam and sauna."

Lucy made a checkmark in the air, "Check."

The weight room was also a sort of thrown together thing. It was empty when we stopped by. Walking out the back door, we spotted a large tent with "Waxing" on an artfully lettered sign. There were two entrances, one for men, one for women. Lucy pointed.

"That's what we need."

"WE? I don't think so, my daughter."

Lucy put her left hand down and tugged on her pubic mane. Her other hand shot out and, before I could stop her, she was rubbing the area just above my cock.

"Hey!" I batted her hand away.

"Dad, you're stubbly. Everybody is smooth here."

"We're visitors, remember?"

Lucy looked at me and smiled, "Coward. You're afraid of getting waxed."

I blushed, "No."

She laughed and hip-checked me again, "Liar. Go, Daddy, go get waxed. That's an order."

I ducked into the tent, saying, "Bite me." As the flap closed, I heard her say in a low voice, "Don't make offers you won't go through with."

Inside, two women, thirty-ish and not unattractive, and of course nude and totally free of any hair, explained the process. I knew something about being waxed, and nothing they told me made the process any more appealing. But, I had been challenged.

You might think that having two women's hands all over your body would be exciting. If you believe that, you've never been waxed. I'm an average man, hair-wise, and had never thought of the places that had hair. Susan shaves me, and the process is a lot of fun.

An hour later, I stepped out. Those girls had touched nearly every inch of my body, and I never got hard. My skin was bright pink, but it was oh, so smooth. I see the appeal but, I'd think long and hard about doing it again.

Lucy was asleep in a hammock under a couple of palm trees. She was splayed across the wide ropes, her pussy on display. I should have said something, waking her up. I didn't. I looked, got closer, and looked some more. Now she looked a lot more like her mother. Her pussy, a little pink, but as smooth as a child's, I think, just guessing. Her sex was tight and beautiful. I nudged the hammock. She opened her eyes.

"Hey, thought I was going to have to send in food."

"Haha. Old men have a lot more lawn to mow."

Lucy reached out and touched my belly, a little close to where I used to have pubic hair.

"So soft. Who knew such a grumpy old guy had such nice skin."

I backed up, "it was so much fun. I may do it again, never."

Lucy grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs up, putting her vagina and tight little butt on full display.

"Look how pink mine is. I think those guys didn't like me."

I glanced quickly and then averted my gaze, "guys? You had guys wax you?"

Lucy laughed, "Yeah, good looking too. But ripping hair off of me. You can see how excited I got."

I turned away, "you have gotten very comfortable with this place."

Lucy got off the hammock, "I've figured out some of the secrets too."

"Such as?"

Lucy took my hand, "Later, lunch is ready."

Our lunch partners were a group of four. Two in their late fifties or early sixties and the other two in their forties. They knew each other and said that they came here as a group once a year. I saw rings on fingers and wondered how they all managed to get away from home for this little sex vacation.

After lunch, Lucy and I headed to the pool. It's nice swimming naked. So different and so lovely. That part I had no trouble getting used to. After a few laps with Lucy, we stopped at the shallow end. While we were doing laps, our lunch mates had arrived, and the older woman was on a lounge getting fucked by the young man. The young woman was riding the older man. This was not a new thing for them as they talked about how it felt and switched partners at least once. Lucy was next to me, her hips touching mine. The feel of her close to me and the view of the sex had the usual effect. I leaned against Lucy, and she leaned back. My hand was gently stroking my cock, and I noticed her hand between her legs. Enough of that. I swam away and did a few more laps while my cock went down. Lucy kept watching, and I could see her shoulder moving as she touched her pussy. I had to look away.

Having studied the current facility, we needed to start figuring out what was next. We went to see Grace, and she set us up with a computer in her office. We gave her the URL's of the sites we wanted, and she entered the permissions. There would be no grazing. She worked at her desk while we did research. The new site was another island, and we had no idea what resources would be available. Work on Caribbean islands is challenging.

By dinner time, we had a good idea of where we would get the resources and the cost.

Grace showed up for dinner and sat with us. We told her about our inspection tour and some of our ideas. Nobody talked about sex. I kept my eyes busy looking at my daughter and Grace's lovely breasts and wondered how those nipples would feel in my mouth. Then I stopped doing that because I was getting a boner. Grace was very pleased with our work so far and joked that the whole thing would be drawn by the time we left. Grace left, and Lucy and I took a walk.

The moon was nice and bright, and we walked until we got to one of the pavilions. The young kids we saw yesterday were busy. The girl was on her knees, the young man's cock in her mouth. He was groaning and repeating her name. Lucy nudged me.

"That's the secret."

"Luce, they're out in the open, not much of a secret."

"Dad, you're telling me you haven't noticed?"

"What, specifically?"

"Okay, well, yesterday I was watching these two kids. Once I flooded my hand, I could focus. What we said about membership came back to me. I stepped closer and stopped looking at her sucking his cock. Look, you see it yet?"

It took a few seconds. Her sucking was a distraction. Lucy kept talking.

"I wondered, how did they get here? They are just two. Not with any older adults. Too young to afford to be members. Then I figured it out."

We said it at the same time, "They're siblings."

"Holy shit." I said, So, their parents..."

Lucy filled in, "Are the members and sent their kids here..."

Because they know they are having sex and support it?"

"It was the only conclusion I could come to. Welcome to the club. Now think about some of the other people we've seen. Like that group of six and the group of four. Two in their fifties or sixties, two in their forties and two in their thirties."

I stared at my daughter, "No."

"Yeah, dad, multi-generational incest. Bill and Carrol?"

"Siblings?"

"Yeah, probably married to other people and come here to play."

"So their spouses?"

Lucy shrugged, "May know, may not."

"Fuck."

"Yeah, dad, and all in the family. Sand Haven is partly incest haven."

"But not everybody is having sex with family, right?"

Lucy turned and headed towards our cabin, "I don't think so, but I'll bet that somewhere in the application process, it is made clear that you have to be cool with this. Oh, and the news anchor? That's her son."

Just when I was getting used to being naked all the time, Lucy dumped this on me. We walked in silence as I tried to wrap my head around this. My only experience with this was the role-play with Susan, which now seemed both tame and dangerous. I was stunned and started going over everything I'd seen. The anchorwoman, the grandma I masturbated on, and that group of six. I had no idea there was so much incest in the world, but had to admit it's not something anybody talks about, so who knows. If this many people were here, how many others were doing it in secret? They all seemed so comfortable and normal, other than having sex with family in public. That did explain the names only thing. No demented kids or screwed up family. Just having fun.

In the cabin, Lucy said, "Your turn to go first, daddy."

I know she saw my hard cock last time and was being nice. I showered quickly, noticing how much faster it was with no hair. My skin had returned to its typical hue and feel. Lucy sat in a chair and watched me, expressionless. As I dried, she bathed, commenting, "It's so nice and smooth." I looked as her hands caressed her pussy. I looked away. Life right now was a jumble. I wish I could talk to Susan.

An hour or so after we went to bed, I woke up. I don't know why. The fan gave a nice breeze, drifting the suspended and unneeded mosquito net. I rolled to my back. I felt Lucy move on her side of the bed. I rolled to my side, facing her. Her voice was barely a whisper.

"Are you awake?"

"Yes,"

"Do you have an erection?"

"Lucy, that's not..."

"Do you? I think we're past that point."

"Yes, had one a lot since I got into bed."

"I'm very wet and in the midst of a personal crisis of sorts."

"I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do?" It was the only thing I could think to say, but I considered it risky.

"For now, listen."

Lucy, on her side, moved towards me, a little, still facing away.

"I am a very normal woman. I've had sex with four men and one woman in my life. I lost my virginity to an older man, the father of a friend. You don't know him, and my friend never found out. He treated me to an event I still think of fondly. It was there that I developed a love of sex and a high set of standards for my partners. The other three men did not measure up. The woman was older and very satisfying, but I'm not that interested in women. A pleasant diversion, that's all. I am in the midst of a prolonged drought of sex. This, I'm afraid, has affected my mind.

"When this project came up, I thought I would be able to meet someone here and work off my horniness and be able to ignore my other problem. The rules we agreed to shut off the first and aggravated the second. Move a little closer, please."

I moved away from the edge, towards her with trepidation, my erect penis leading the way. I felt her shift closer also. I suppose I should have stopped this, but I didn't. I waited.

"Growing up, I had, and still have, a wonderful family. A wise and loving mother, my father a paragon of virtue, who, even though he took notice as I became a woman, never did anything but love and support me. My brother was supportive, occasionally combative, but so normal.

"I saw in my father what I wanted in a man. I liked it when you noticed me and may have, on occasion, worn a little less than usual to gauge your response. You looked, and I know you liked. However, my brother stole my panties, and I think mom's from time to time due to the tame show I gave you. But, he never did more than leave them, filled with his spend, in the laundry basket.

"But, lurking deep inside me was a curiosity, a desire, for my father. It was never more than an idle thought, but it was there. Move closer, please."

She moved, I moved. Now my erect cock brushed her firm ass. She said nothing about it.

"Now I find myself naked 24/7 with my father, for whom I have suppressed desires."

Lucy lifted her leg and made a big shift back until her ass hit my hips and, as she closed her leg. My painfully hard cock was lengthwise along her drenched vagina, held tight by her closed legs.

"This very wet pussy is from watching you, my father masturbate as you watched me do the same and tried very hard not to be seen. Can you feel how wet your daughter is for you?"

She shifted, and I felt her pussy lips run along the bottom of my cock. I gasped, "Yeees."

"This situation has become unbearable, hopefully for both of us. Seeing all this incest has put to rest any inhibition on my part. Daddy, I need you to back that hard cock up, just a little, until the soft head is nestled in my cleft and then push. Push your cock into your daughter and make me cum."

I had things to say, but my needs were in the way. I pulled back and away from her. Lucy groaned, "Please?"

I rolled over and turned on one of the bedside lights. My daughter rolled to look at me, confused and hurt. I rolled back to face her.

"Lucy, my daughter. I want you. But not from behind, in the dark, sneaky and secretive."

I moved to her and over her, resting on my elbows, nudging her legs wide. Her smile was huge, her eyes wide as she felt the head of my cock touch her pussy. She panted with need. My voice was barely a whisper.

"I want to make love to you. Explore every inch of your body. Lay with you for hours. I won't care if people see us. But right now, daddy needs to fuck his daughter. I'm gonna cum so damn fast, but I don't care."

I moved my lips closer and captured hers as I slid my cock inside my daughter. She yelled into my mouth as I felt a torrent shoot out of her around my plunging cock. I broke our kiss.

"I just came, daddy."

"So good, so good. Oh, baby, daddy is so happy."

Lucy growled, her legs clamped around mine, "Cum in your little girl's pussy, daddy. Cum for Lucy."

Her sheath was so warm and so wet. I felt my cock spreading her, filling her as I slid in. It was wicked, so wrong, and so, so good. My smooth hairless skin touching hers as I pressed myself all the way. I instantly understood the temptation of incest.

I was surprised I lasted as long as I did, maybe thirty seconds, and I plunged deep, slamming against Lucy's hips as my penis jetted deep into her body. I felt her cum again, more of her squirting out. I felt as if the air had been let out of my body. Never had an orgasm felt that good.

Panting, I rolled off and collapsed on the bed next to her. She rolled on top of me, her face beaming.

"That, father, was the best fuck I ever had."

I hugged her, "I never thought I'd ever have sex with you until tonight when you talked about incest."

Lucy hugged me, "Well, if it's a 'one of,' I'll understand."

I gripped her firm young ass, letting my finger probe her tight hole, "No, baby girl, we're just getting started. We have a week."

I closed my eyes briefly and was out.

This morning I did wake up lying against my daughter's body. My right hand over her, holding all of one of her firm breasts in my hand, and my growing cock wedged into the cleft of her young, tight, round butt. This is so wrong, I thought. Bob and Carrol will see us. I smiled and toyed with Lucy's nipple. So wrong, but that's what makes it so stimulating. Being watched? Having incestuous people watch me make love to my daughter? I groaned quietly as my cock went to full size. Lucy stirred.

"Can I assume from your position and from the state of your penis that my father doesn't mind having sex with his daughter?"

I hugged her and rubbed my cock on her ass, "Your father, who never would have made a move, can't wait to have sex with his daughter, every way and everywhere. This place has broken me, and I like it."

"Everywhere?"

"Yes, my daughter, everywhere. I want people to see me loving you. Now I know why they come to Incest Haven Resort. To get out of the secret life and share their unique love."

She giggled. I toyed with her nipple. She sighed, "Finger my pussy, daddy. Make me wet so you can put your cock in me again."

My hand moved between her legs. Her pussy was still quiet, but I felt my cum on her lips. I moved back and rolled her onto her back. As I gently coaxed her vagina to life, I leaned over her, and our lips met. I nibbled her lip lightly and then pressed mine against hers. Her lips parted, and I let my tongue slip in. Our passion ramped up. Lucy hugged me hard, and our tongues dueled. My fingers felt her pussy blossom, and soon I had two soaked fingers on her G-spot. Lucy groaned and panted.

"Oh fuck, you're better than Mr. Conners. I'm gonna cum, daddy."

I pressed my thumb on her fat clit and rubbed. Lucy quaked in my arms, her eyes rolled back, and a jet of her sex fluid shot out of her pussy, covering my hand and wetting the bed. Her hand came down and held my arm. I stopped rubbing. We just lay for a second. I moved my wet hand away from her pussy.

"You make me cum so hard, daddy."

"Daddy needs to put his cock in his daughter."

Lucy squealed, "I love it when you say that."

She rolled over and got up on her hands and knees, "From behind, daddy. Fuck me doggy, and please, fuck me hard. I am so needy."

I moved behind her. Griping her trim small hip bones, I placed the head of my cock at her entrance, taking a moment to savor the view of the head of my penis, just parting her and enjoying the wrongness of what we were doing. I pressed in, watching the head of my cock engulfed by her supple lips. Lucy groaned.

"You're teasing me, and I hate you."

"No, baby, daddy is so awed looking at my cock sliding into my little girl's wet pussy."

"So wrong," She gasped.

I rammed my cock in hard till our bodies collided, "But so fucking good."

My cock was more patient this morning. Cupping my hands on Lucy's hips, I rammed her pussy over and over. My daughter, hands full of sheet, grunted and groaned with every thrust. She would cum in torrent, gushing out around my plunging cock and pouring down our legs to soak the sheets. This was fucking.

We were covered in sweat, and Lucy was getting louder. I looked up to see Bill and Carrol watching us. Bill turgid, and Carrol jerking him.

"Bout time you two got into this place." She yelled before dropping to her knees and taking her brother's cock into her mouth.

I was going to cum. You can't go balls deep into your hot daughter while watching a brother and sister fuck and last forever.

Bill and Carol had moved to the bed. She was riding him like a barroom bull, and he was propped up on pillows so he could watch me pillage my daughter's tight, wet pussy.

"Lucy, daddy's gonna cum."

My daughter flung her sweat-soaked hair as she turned her head, "Fill me, dad. Fill your little girl's pussy with your hot cum."

She knew what she was doing. I went off. It felt like it coursed up from my toes, through my butt, past my balls, and rocketed out of my cock deep inside her. Lucy felt it and came again, dousing me in her cum. I just held onto her trim hips as my passion cooled and my erection faded.

Lucy slid out from under me, my soft cock falling out, followed by a river of our fluids. She laughed.

If we don't use a towel or get these sheets changed, they are going to be like plywood."

I laughed as she went to the shower. I got up and joined her.

Lucy reached between her legs and brought up a hand covered in my cum and hers.

"Mr. Mac Neil, you have been fucking your daughter and filling her with your cum.

She yelped as I leaned over and licked her hand clean.

"And I intend to do so at every opportunity, as long as we are here."

"That was your cum, daddy."

"No big deal."

Lucy paused, soaping her firm breasts, "No big deal? Hmmm, I think daddy has more secrets. And what does 'As long as we are here' mean? Then what? Are you going to tell mom?

"I won't have them for long." Then I told her what Susan had whispered to me that last night.

"So, you think she'll be cool about it?"

As I washed her hair, I told her about telling Susan I thought Lucy was hot and the game that followed. Lucy hugged me, the hot water running over our bodies.

"So, you think mom will be willing to share you with me?"

I clutched her ass, "The big question is whether you are ready— to share your mother with me."

Lucy looked up, her mouth open, "You mean, mom likes women too?"