The Italian Job Ch. 01

Story Info
Slow burner but worth it. 2 couples have fun on holiday.
12.8k words
4.33
74.7k
51
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,421 Followers

It was the holiday we had always dreamed of. The middle of summer and the sun over Sorrento was so hot that you could have fried an egg on the pavement. My wife Marie and I were on our first holiday without the kids, who were staying with my parents and we were determined to really let out hair down and have a good time. I was only in my mid-thirties, and Marie was still in her late-twenties, so we were still young enough to paint the town red, which we did every single night.

We are from the UK, but midway through the holiday we met up with a wonderful American couple, while on a night out in a cocktail bar. Dan and Julie were in their forties, but they were both in great shape for their age. They enjoyed cycling amongst other pursuits which kept them both fit and healthy. As we sat talking, my eyes kept wandering over Julie's body. She was slim and of average height, with dark hair hanging to her shoulders. Her breasts were concealed by the dark blouse she was wearing, but they looked of a good size. Dan was taller, and of stocky build. They were both quite good-looking and fitted together well as a couple, like some people do. They just looked right together.

Marie and I were much different to the couple sat opposite us. I guess you could say that we were good-looking too. Certainly we had both several partners before we met, ten years ago now, and we both garnered interest from the opposite sex when we were out without our spouses. I was shortish for a guy and 5'6" and Marie likewise at just 5'. Unlike Dan, I am slender but toned, and Marie was dissimilar to Julie in that she was a natural, pale blonde. The only thing the two women did share was their equally healthy bosom. Marie was a plentiful 36E, and Julie looked to be a similar size although it was impossible to tell accurately, dressed as she was.

Despite our differences, we struck it off immediately and spent most of the evening together, travelling from bar to bar and having some supper in a lovely little pizzeria at the end of the night. Dan and Julie didn't drink, sticking mostly to non-alcoholic cocktails and juices through the night, but Marie and I both enjoy our wines and so by the time we were hailing taxis, we were both quite sloshed and our tongues were wagging more than they might have done otherwise. Marie had taken a real shine to the charming and friendly Dan and was babbling to him about our little girl, who she was missing desperately. As they stood talking I watched Dan, and was amused to see his eyes constantly wander down to peruse Marie's cleavage, displayed as it was above the top of her vest-top.

Julie hadn't noticed although I kept her distracted with our conversations. Julie was a teacher and shared many of the same interests as me, so we had plenty to talk about. I wasn't normally one for older women, but Julie's intellect added to her already attractive looks, and I found myself unconsciously flirting with her. At one point, I put my hand on her arm as I laughed at a pun she had made, but Julie pulled away uncertainly.

"I'm sorry," I said to her quickly, desperate not to offend, but Julie just smiled at me disarmingly.

"It's fine," she reassured me. "I'm just not used to you Europeans. You're all much more tactile than us guys."

"Well yeah, I suppose," I agreed as a taxi finally pulled up alongside us. "Good night then!"

Dan guided Julie into the car, while Marie and I waited for the next one. As the door closed though, the window wound down and Dan leaned out and waved at us.

"Tomorrow at mid-day then?" he said and Marie nodded.

"See you then!" she said happily, and as the car drove off down the cobbled Neapolitan road, I asked her what she had set-up now. "I thought they were nice so I said we could meet at the beach tomorrow?" I was fine with that, in fact the thought of Julie in a bikini or swimsuit was rather appealing.

The following day was another scorcher. We hit the beach first, and I was just helping Marie apply her sun-block when Dan and Julie turned up. Dan commented on how much lotion I was rubbing into Marie's back. I pointed out that Marie was fair colouring didn't get on too well with the strong sun, so unless she wanted to look a lobster for the next week we had to go through this ritual several times a day. Marie was sat with her back to me, but facing Dan and again I saw his eyes dip down to her chest as Julie began to unpack their beach-bag. Marie was wearing a dark-pink two-piece bikini, and because I was applying the sun cream to her back, the straps of her top were both hanging off her shoulders temporarily, causing the tops of her breasts to be slightly more exposed than they would be otherwise.

I said hello to Julie as she laid their towels out on the sun beds next to ours. She was wearing a black swimsuit which showed off the shape of her breasts wonderfully, even though the neck line of the top was high and very little cleavage was visible. She smiled at me as she lay down to enjoy the sun, and with Marie all done I lay down and did the same, closing my eyes to relax.

With the remnants of last night's wine still in my system, I dozed off and when I awoke I was alone. I looked around for a moment before spotting the three of them frolicking in the sea some fifty yards or so away. Marie was getting splashed by Julie while Dan laughed at the pair of them, and it looked like she was having a great time so I decided to join them, even though I'm not a big swimmer.

"Good of you to join us," Dan cheered me as I waded out to them.

"I thought you were going to lie there all day!" Marie chimed in, until I splashed her, making her scream in delight. She disappeared below the water and suddenly my legs were pulled from under me and I found myself under the water too. I managed to find my feet again, shaking the water from my ears and coughing and spluttering, much to the amusement of Marie and the American couple.

After we had all cooled down we returned to our loungers and Marie announced she was going to fetch us some ice creams. As I gave her the money, she quietly asked me to join her, so curious as to what she wanted, I tagged along.

"Did you have fun?" I asked and Marie nodded and then laughed out loud. I looked at her in puzzlement and she looked around her before speaking again.

"Did you see Dan's..... thing?" she asked me and it took a moment for me to twig on to what she was talking about.

"His penis?" I asked her. What was she doing looking at his penis? Dan had been wearing a pair of blue shorts, but that was all I had noticed. I paid the ice cream salesman and we headed back to the beach. "Why would I look at that? I'm not gay, am I?"

"Oh come on," she giggled, "You can't help but notice. It's really small!" I nearly choked on my ice-cream. I had thought she was going to say it was huge or something. I was only average in the trouser department, measuring between 5 and 5 and a half inches when erect. I was aware that I was slightly on the small size, but it had never really bothered me as I hadn't received any complaints and had never struggled to satisfy women or anything.

"That's mean!" I told her off as we walked back towards our new friends. "He can't help it - besides, it was probably the shock of the cold water or something."

"I feel sorry for Julie," Marie chuckled. "She told me last night that her and Dan are childhood sweethearts. I think he's had other girlfriends before her, but she's only ever been with Dan."

"Yes, but I think that's nice," I put in. "It's romantic."

Marie raised her eyebrows and looked me in disbelief. "Romantic? I never thought I'd hear that word come from your mouth. Since when do you care about romance? You just like girls with big boobs." I looked at her in alarm then and she laughed. "Yes, I've seen you looking at Julie's, don't worry, have you seen Dan looking at mine? He's so obvious with it!"

We were still laughing when we rejoined them and Dan looked quizzically at me. "What's up?" he asked, but I couldn't answer because I was in fits of laughter. The way he was sitting on the edge of the sun bed made his still-wet shorts stick to his penis and it was indeed small. It looked maybe two inches or so, but I still thought that it had just shrunk due to exposure to the cold Mediterranean Sea water.

I had an idea then and turned to look at Julie. I wondered if her nipples might be erect for the same reason, but due to the dark black fabric of her top and the way she was laid down I couldn't see anything other than the curve of her breasts. Then I realised Julie's pretty brown eyes were staring at me, and I jerked my eyes away from her tits as though I hadn't been staring, but I knew she had seen me. I sat there for a moment waiting for her to say something but when I looked back at her she was just smiling and joking along with Marie about something or other. I hope Marie hadn't brought up the subject of Dan's wedding tackle. She wasn't always the most tactful of people sometimes.

After an hour of sweating out last night's excesses on the beach I went back into the sea again, joining the other three once more who had gone out for a swim a while before. This time I did get to see Julie's nipples, thrusting hard through the black fabric of her costume as she stood up out of the water. Marie's 36E breasts almost popped out of her bikini top a couple of times as Dan lifted her up and playfully dunked her, making her whoop in fits of laughter, but they managed to stay within the confines of the Cerise bikini and her nipples stayed hidden beneath the fabric, which must have been thicker than Julie's. Dan's eyes were still constantly straying to her cleavage, and Marie was right - he was very obvious in his admiration of her body. How Julie didn't notice, I don't know. Maybe she had noticed, but was waiting for a moment alone to rebuke him about it.

When the sun had set on an afternoon of mainly relaxing for me, and of fun and frolicking in the sea for Marie, our wives arranged for us to all meet again that evening for dinner. I had to admit that I had found Julie and Dan's company pleasant and didn't mind spending another night in their company at all. It was great to see Marie really enjoying herself, and I had found the conversation with Julie the night before enjoyable, plus she wasn't bad on the eye either, which was a bonus.

That night was to be more fun than any of us would have thought though. It started off with a fantastic meal in a tiny little restaurant just off the seafront in Sorrento. The sky was clear and a huge moon hung over the sea, making the calm Mediterranean glimmer beautifully in its pale glow. The evening was cooler than before, so Marie had put on a small shrug top to cover her shoulders, though her cleavage was on display as it usually was. The rounded tops of her breasts looked very appealing above the neckline of her silvery vest top.

Julie looked beautiful in a loose-fitting summer blouse and skirt. The top two or three buttons of her black top were undone, and when she turned to speak to the waiter I managed to catch a glimpse of a lacy black bra which surprised me slightly. Julie came across as a little conservative but the underwear I had just seen looked quite sexy. I wondered if I should revaluate her. Maybe she was one of these women you hear about - the quiet ones who are real tigers in the bedroom. Marie could be a tiger when she wanted to be, but she had the outgoing personality outside of the bedroom to match. I had often heard it said that the quiet, shy women were the ones to look out for. I looked at Dan, and wondered if I should envy him for finding such a person.

Marie and I were enjoying the Italian wines once again, and I encouraged Dan to try some, even though he was reluctant. Once he did have a glass, he loosened up and admitted to enjoying it, although he went back to soft drinks again afterwards, saying that he didn't want to get drunk and be sick. He wasn't used to it of course, I could understand that. Julie didn't want to try any though, she seemed quite wary of it, and the effect it might have on her. They were both professional, healthy people and I could understand and respect the opinion they had on alcohol, but I was sorry that Julie wouldn't drink as I was interested in seeing if the naughtier side indicated by her choice of underwear, might rise to the surface.

With my courage boosted and my discretion lowered by the wine, during a visit to the men's toilets I decided to broach the subject with Dan. I was rinsing my hands in the wash basin when he walked in.

"Sorry about Marie," I apologized for Marie's behaviour because the wine always got to her before it did me, and she was being quite loud outside prior to my coming to relieve myself. "She gets very loud when she's had a few drinks, and she can be quite naughty sometimes. If either of us say anything crude or offensive, don't take it personally - it's just our sense of humour."

"Don't worry about it," Dan patted me on the back as we returned to the restaurant. "You're a lucky man. Marie's a great girl - very attractive and bubbly. I wish Julie was more like her sometimes."

"Hmmm, she is a bit conservative I suppose, but I really like her. She's gorgeous too," Dan inclined his head as I returned his compliments on my wife. "It's a shame you can't talk her into having a drink - she might loosen up a little then."

"Suggest it to her then," Dan shrugged, "or slip something into her juice next time you go to the bar. Vodka's tasteless isn't it?" He smiled and I wasn't sure if he was joking or not, but the next time I did go to the bar I bought us all a vodka and a selection of mixers; orange, lemonade, coke and lime. Marie and I took the coke and orange while Dan and Julie sipped at the lemonade and lime drinks I had brought. Julie found that she couldn't taste the vodka at all, and so of course assumed that it wasn't strong, but after several more glasses of the same, I began to see a twinkle in her eye that wasn't there before.

"It's hot tonight, isn't it?" she said to me. I looked at Marie and Dan, who were giggling to themselves over some joke Dan had made. Neither of them looked hot, and I actually felt quite cool with a night breeze blowing through the open windows of the little restaurant. Julie was probably feeling the effects of the vodka slightly, but I had no cause for complaint as she undid another button on her blouse, making it gape open at the neck right down to the join of her bra in the middle of her chest. The embroidered lacy edges of her black bra were exposed to me, as were the inner slopes of her plentiful breasts. I couldn't take my eyes off them, not even when I became aware of Julie looking at me. Reluctantly I dragged my gaze up to her pretty face.

"Sorry," I said quietly, looking over at the oblivious Marie and Dan. "I shouldn't be looking. Couldn't help it. Forgive me. You caught me at a weak moment. Must be the wine and vodka." Julie didn't say anything. She just shook her head gently and wiggled a reprimanding finger at me, before taking another sip of her vodka and lime.

"I bet my husband hasn't apologised to your wife for looking at her chest," Julie announced loudly, then winked at me as Marie and Dan turned to look at her. Dan had been admiring my wife's cleavage again at just that moment and Julie must have noticed.

Beneath his flourishing tan, Dan went bright red. "Well, her headlights are on," he grinned, trying to make light of what must have been an embarrassing moment for him. Marie looked down at her breasts and pulled her top up slightly. I saw what Dan was getting at - the cool night air had made her nipples erect and they were plainly visible through the satiny silver material of her top.

"Oops," she said, flashing me a smile and pulling the shrug tighter around her shoulders but it was too small to hide her protruding nipples, so she couldn't do anything to cover herself. "Sorry," she said to Dan's wife but Julie waved her apologies away with a flick of her wrist.

"Men always look," she told Marie as I shared an amused look with Dan, who raised his hands in air in innocence. I saw Marie glance at me as she realised that Julie was telling her that I had been caught looking too.

"There's no harm in looking!" I protested to which Dan agreed, and the two women just rolled their eyes at us and sighed in resignation.

By the time we left the restaurant and were strolling towards their hotel which was on the way to ours, Dan and Julie were both swaying slightly and obvious the worse for wear. Marie was outright drunk, and was still singing along to the songs that had been playing in the restaurant even though we were long out of earshot of the music.

It wasn't that late, still before midnight, so when Dan offered us a coffee on his hotel balcony we agreed. As we walked through the hotel grounds, Marie noticed that they contained a much bigger pool than ours. "Let's jump in!" she suggested, but I told her to stop being silly. I might be drunk but I had still had my wits about me, and knew it was dangerous to swim in an unlit pool at night, never mind when you're inebriated as well.

"The hotel has a hot-tub," Dan suggested. "I might be able to talk the hotel manager into letting us use it. I'm quite friendly with him. If you want to, that is?"

Julie had a doubtful look on her face, but anything she might have been about to say was interrupted by Marie's whoop of excitement. "Yes, yes! Come on, lets!" How could I argue?

Dan and Julie's hotel room was very nice, and we sat on the balcony for a moment with a beer while Julie got changed into something more appropriate for the hot-tub. Dan had let Marie and I help ourselves to drinks from the mini-bar while he went to speak to the manager on duty and when he came back it had been good news. The spa was ours, as long as we promised to not make any noise and disturb the guests. He had slipped him a bit of money, but I had gathered that Julie and Dan weren't short of money back home with them both having nice jobs.

Julie came back from the bedroom with a white robe wrapped around her and a swimsuit in hand for Marie. Dan had offered to lend me a pair of shorts, but they were all much too big, so I said I would be fine in my boxer shorts. They weren't too revealing or anything, and once we were in the water I would be fine anyway. Marie looked at the swimsuit Julie had brought her, and said she would try it on, but when she came back from the bathroom she announced that like me, she would be fine in her underwear as the swimsuit was a bit tight around the boobs and bottom. Marie was as curvy as Julie, but much shorter so I could understand why it might not fit as well as she might have liked.

I expressed a bit of doubt to Marie about her being in just her underwear in front of Dan when he went to switch the hot tub on, but Marie said that she would be fine once she was in the water and not to worry. "He's seen me in my bikini already, and he's a married man - what are you worried about?" She was right, Dan was married but it didn't stop him looking, I had already seen that. However, I wasn't bothered about him admiring Marie. In fact, the thought aroused me slightly for some reason. Maybe it was because I was proud to have such a gorgeous wife. The fact that other men might find her attractive and sexy was a compliment and a credit to me I supposed.

However the underwear she was wearing that night was the problem. Both the bra and panties were white and lacy, and quite revealing as the fabric while not being completely sheer, was quite translucent. When the water hit it however, I was certain that it would turn completely see-through, but Marie just insisted that once she was in the water, we wouldn't be able to see anything and when we got out she would wrap herself in a robe like Julie. "What's the problem?" she punched me playfully in the ribs, "We're here to let our hair down, remember?"

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,421 Followers