The Italian Job Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife's adventure in Italy continues.
11.4k words
4.31
54.1k
18
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,414 Followers

We both woke the next day with a bit of a hangover, so it was time for a full English breakfast before hitting the beach to sleep it off. I was so tired that I fell asleep almost immediately and the next thing I knew I was being shaken away by Marie.

"Wake up!" she laughed and I opened my eyes to see Dan and Julie sitting next to us, chuckling at me as I blinked and squinted at the bright sunshine.

"Hi guys," I said as I rubbed at my eyes and looked at my watch. It was 1.30pm and I had been asleep for over an hour and a half. I guessed I must have needed it. I did feel much better though, and Marie said she felt a lot better now too. Apparently Julie had woken up with a bit of a headache this morning too, but nothing too bad, which surprised me as she had consumed quite a bit of vodka and she didn't normally drink.

"So are you going through with it then?" Dan asked the girls, and I remembered their plans for the bikini wax and massage that they had made with the hotel manager last night. Marie nodded immediately, and then looked at Julie, who nodded and said yes, albeit not quite as enthusiastically. Dan rubbed his hands together and grinned wickedly, winking at me as he did so.

My head was still a little groggy, so I got up and ordered an orange juice from the beach bar nearby and when I returned only Julie remained, explaining to me that Marie and Dan had gone for a dip in the sea to cool off.

It was a hot day, even hotter than the day before, which in itself had been a scorcher. I looked around for my wife and saw her swimming with Dan, both of them submerged in the water up to their necks. Marie was laughing at something Dan was saying and it seemed that they were getting on really well again, like they had picked up right from where we had left off last night.

Julie was watching her husband as I looked at her, sat a couple of feet to my right. She was wearing a dark green one-piece swimsuit, with a semi-transparent, beige sarong wrapped around her hips and legs, but I pictured her as I had seen her last night, completely naked. Although I had been drunk, the vision of the robe slipping off her shoulders was crystal clear in my mind, as were the memories of the urgent, passionate sex that followed.

I snapped out of my daydream, realising that she had stopped watching Dan and Marie's frolics in the ocean, and was instead watching me stare at her dreamily.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "I was just..."

"Thinking about last night?" Julie said with a smile. "Me too." Her face reddened then and I realised that I was blushing as well. "I felt really guilty this morning."

"Likewise," I agreed. I had cheated on my wife, but it was one of those things that just happened. It wasn't as though I had deliberately planned it and I explained that to Julie, who nodded saying she shared the sentiment.

"Do you regret doing it?" she asked.

"No," I said honestly. "I enjoyed it. Did you?"

"It shames me to say it, but yes, I did enjoy myself." Julie looked down at the sand between her feet. "I'm happily married though and..."

"Don't worry," I stopped her mid-sentence, knowing what she was about to say, "I don't want a relationship or anything! Let's just put it down to a holiday-fling. If you don't say anything, then I won't."

Julie smiled. "I know we said this exact same thing last night, but I just wanted to make sure," she paused as though she was weighing me up for a moment before speaking further. "So is that an end to it then?"

"Only if you want it to be," the words tumbled out of my mouth before I could stop them and I was just about to apologies for being so cheeky when Julie stopped me in my tracks.

"I didn't say that," she said coyly. "But it must be just a holiday fling... if... anything happens again."

I felt myself getting hard in my shorts at the thought of a repeat of last night. "Shall we have drinks again later? Go out for a meal again perhaps?"

Julie smiled and said she would speak to Dan about it, but that it sounded great. "And then we'll see what happens after that," she teased. "We could go in the hot tub again. I know Marie enjoyed that last night."

Marie and Dan rejoined us then and when Julie discussed it with them they were both more than happy for another evening together, but first there was the matter of the girls' afternoon at the hotel spa. Julie was nervous but Marie assured her that she wouldn't regret it. All four of us went in the sea for another dip and then it was time for the girls to go and have their pampering session, so they got their stuff together and left Dan and me on the beach alone.

We talked for a short time about the usual guy stuff, but the conversation soon turned to our wives.

"I wish I could be there when they wax her," Dan said and I agreed. "This is a big deal for Julie, you know? Normally she wouldn't even be up for the massage but your Marie is pretty persuasive."

"I guess she is," I replied thinking that Dan could be rather persuasive when he wanted to be too. "You're rather silver-tongued yourself though."

Dan looked puzzled, so I explained further. "When Julie and I came back last night, I saw Marie cover her breasts back up and asked her about it later. She told me that you and Jean-Luca talked her into giving you a peek."

Dan's mouth was open and he shut it with a click. "I'm sorry..." he started to apologize but I stopped him with a shake of my head.

"No, it's fine Dan. It really is." I couldn't give him a hard time about it, not after what I had done with his wife. "I'm the one who should be sorry for coming back at just the wrong time. If I had been a bit longer getting changed, who knows what you might have been able to talk Marie into?"

I laughed as I finished the sentence and Dan raised an eyebrow at me. "I guess I would have liked to get her naked," he admitted, "She's a great girl. You're a lucky guy, to have such a gorgeous wife."

I nodded my appreciation and returned the compliment about his wife. When Dan realised that I was cool with him flirting with Marie the way he had, he pushed the conversation a little bit further.

"So you think she might have done it then? You know, got naked? Jean-Luca and I were trying to talk her into it and she seemed to be game. She's got fabulous tits and when she showed us, I thought we were in for a treat, but then you walked in and I was like... damn!" Dan pursed his lips and asked the question I could sense him working towards. "Would you have been mad? If she had got nude? You didn't seem to mind her being half-naked in her bra and panties."

"We're on holiday," I told him. "And what happens in Italy stays in Italy. Hell, if she wants to get naked and have a little fun then so be it." Without asking me right out, Dan was asking me if it was okay to try it on with Marie again tonight, and without saying it openly I was answering and telling him to go for it. Maybe if something happened between them I would feel less guilty about fucking Julie.

"So what do you think they're up to right now?" I wondered out loud.

"Well, I spoke to Jean-Luca this morning and he's arranged them a special lunch and champagne cocktails," Dan checked his watch, "but they'll have done that by now. After that they were going to be manicured, pedicured, bikini waxed and a full spa treatment, so I guess right now they're having their nails or toes done." Dan paused then chuckled. "I wasn't going to tell you this, but I will. What the girls don't know is that while the bikini waxing is done by a girl, the masseurs are male."

"Really?" I laughed, "Marie won't mind, but don't you think Julie will freak out?"

"Maybe, but she won't back out. She doesn't like to make any fuss, so once she's in there she'll go through with it." Dan sighed. "Besides, Jean-Luca is going to tell the girls that the masseurs are gay. They're not, but that will calm Julie down. You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not," I reassured him. "In fact, the thought of Marie being rubbed down by a young Italian stud is quite a turn-on. I wish we could watch!" I said it half-jokingly so I wasn't prepared for Dan's reaction.

"I've thought about that myself," he admitted. "What do you say to going back to the hotel for a cool down, and maybe asking Jean-Luca how things are progressing?"

It sounded like a great idea to me, especially as the heat of the day was refusing to lessen, even though it was now mid-afternoon, so we headed back to Dan and Julie's hotel and after dropping off our things in their room, we went to the bar for a much needed drink.

"Hey!" Jean-Luca appeared from the door next to the bar, "You guys are okay, yes?"

"We're fine. How are our wives doing?" Dan replied casually.

"Last time I saw they were having a fun time. Your Julie though- how you say? Too much champagne?"

Jean-Luca spread his hands. "I say no more, but she likes it so she says more. The lady say more, the lady get more, no?"

"Did they get the bikini wax yet?" Dan asked. "I would love to see how Julie does with that. I bet she'll scream the place down!"

"I'd like to see them getting massaged too," I agreed. "It would be great to be a fly on the wall and see if they're enjoying it a little too much, getting massaged by these two men."

Jean-Luca looked thoughtful. "Wait here," he said before disappearing for a few minutes. He had a smile on his face when he returned. "Okay. I had to see if there were any other customers in the spa but the girls are on their own at the moment. Come with me."

Dan and I looked at each other in gleeful disbelief as we followed Jean-Luca through a door marked 'private' and into the interior of the hotel.

"There is a place from where you can see a little," Jean-Luca explained. "When we get the nicer ladies...?" He didn't explain more but he didn't have to. As we walked down a corridor we saw a short, dark man that I recognized as one of the waiters, standing at the far end. The wall before him was a wooden trellis type partition, covered in fake vines and flowers, but he was holding some of the plastic leaves to one side and peering through. He saw us approaching and put a finger to his lips.

"Ciao," was all he said and Jean-Luca pointed to the trellis, so Dan and I did the same as the barman, pushing the plants to one side so we could see through. Beyond was the spa room, and in there were Marie and Julie, both laid out on what looked like reclined dentists' chairs. Both of them were dressed except for their shorts. Marie pulled hers up as we watched but Julie's were still hanging off one ankle, so I guessed that Marie was done and that now it was Julie's turn.

The spa technician, an attractive dark-haired woman in her middle years motioned for a nervous Julie to part her knees.

"Does it really hurt?" she asked Marie and my wife took Julie's hand, and reassured her the best she could.

"It does," she said. "I won't lie to you, but honestly it's all over before you know it." Julie looked doubtful, so Marie added, "And it's worth it, trust me. Dan will love it!"

She giggled then and it must have been infectious because Julie giggled too.

"Okay?" the technician asked gently, and Julie took a deep breath and let the technician gently pull her legs open.

Unfortunately from where we were standing we could only see our two wives from the side, so when a blushing Julie's thighs were finally apart wide enough for the technician to sit on a stool between them and start preparing the waxing strips, we couldn't see very much apart from a hint of her dark bush above her thigh.

Dan was staring avidly through his gap when I looked around. The waiter had left and Jean-Luca was looking through the gap instead. Dan hadn't complained about the waiter looking, so I didn't think he would mind Jean-Luca watching.

"Ouch!" Julie cried out, making me look back through the plastic leaves. Julie was clutching onto Marie's hand tightly and looking down between her legs. The technician threw a hair covered strip in the bin, and paused for a moment before asking Julie if she was okay to carry on.

"Well you can't leave it like that, can you?" Julie half-snapped. Marie giggled at her, and Julie insisted this wasn't funny, but Marie just kept giggling and eventually Julie saw the funny side and joined in laughing as the technician spread more wax onto her pussy and pressed another strip of paper on top.

"Ready?" Marie asked and Julie screwed her eyes tight shut and nodded.

"Ouch!" she cried again, but this time not as loud. Again, Marie giggled and this time Julie so did Julie. It took several minutes and numerous applications before the technician finally stepped back and said she was finished.

"Thank goodness for that!" Julie sighed, before looking down at her newly shaven pussy.

"It looks wonderful," Marie said, staring down too. "And you never swore once," Marie pointed out. "Well done!"

Julie rubbed her hand between her legs. "It feels strange. I hope Dan likes it."

"Trust me," Marie said, "He'll love it."

Julie just smiled, and then standing up she turned her back to us and pulled her shorts up, gingerly when it came to raising them over her pussy. Dan groaned when she turned her back, as it meant we couldn't see a thing, and by the time she turned around she was all buttoned up and done.

"Can we see them get massaged too?" I asked Jean-Luca who had moved away from the wall.

"Sure," he said. "This way." This time he led us up a flight of stairs and into a clinical looking room, which looked like a first-aid centre or something. "You will have to be very careful this time. When the girls roll onto to their backs they might see you. Okay?"

Dan and I both nodded as Jean-Luca led us out onto a rooftop and pointed down at the floor. Below us were a set of clear glass sky-lights, through which you could see the massage beds.

"Have fun," he said. "But be careful and if any other ladies join them you must not look. You could get Jean-Luca in big trouble, no?" We both nodded our understanding and Jean-Luca left us to watch our wives get their rub-downs.

Waiting for them to appear was pure murder. This was so exciting and I excitedly said as much to Dan, who nodded and said that he was excited and nervous at the same time.

"Will they be naked?" he asked me but his question was answered for him as Julie and Marie came into view. We both ducked down out of sight and carefully peered over the edge of the skylight into the room below. Our wives were both wearing white hotel robes as they approached the massage benches and were followed by two men, both tall and typically Italian-looking, but while one of them was rather handsome as I had imagined in my little fantasy, the other was grey-haired and quite old. I would have put him at in his late fifties maybe, but he seemed to know what he was doing more than the younger man, appearing to take charge. He pointed at a box of bottled oils, which the younger masseur duly fetched and then he talked to the two women waiting patiently at the side of the bed-like benches. We couldn't hear a word that was being said, but whatever it was made the pair laugh and visibly relaxed the nervous looking Julie. The young man, who looked in his late teens disappeared and then returned with several towels, two of which he handed to our wives, before the older man indicated at the benches and pulled two screens around them.

"Oh," I heard Dan say and I felt a surge of disappointment as our two wives were blocked from view. When the two masseurs finally drew back the screens I could see Julie, apparently naked but her backside was covered by one of the towels. However Marie was still blocked from view by the screen separating the two benches, so I looked around, and seeing another skylight I moved to it and was delighted to be able to see Marie clearly through the glass pane.

The older of the two masseurs was beginning to work on Marie, meaning Julie had got the younger one, which again disappointed me but I watched anyway as the grey-haired Italian began to rub some sort of oil onto Marie's naked back. I laid there and observed for quite a while as he expertly worked his way along her arms and then down her back, until he was kneading the upper part of her bottom. He seemed to ask Marie something, presumably permission to move the towel and Marie must have given her assent because he drew the towel right down onto her thighs and then began to rub her ass cheeks with both hands, working them in a circular motion. Several times he paused, and drew downwards with his thumbs, skimming down the edges of her butt crack, before resuming the circular massage. Moving the towel back up, he moved his hands to her thighs, rubbing first down the hips and outsides of the thighs before turning his attentions to the back and then the insides. As he did so, Marie's legs slowly parted and I tried to judge from the position of the towel if the old man could see anything of Marie's pussy in-between.

As he moved further down, onto her calves I got a bit of a surprise. Not from the masseur but from the person who stuck his head around the screen. Jean-Luca! He said something to Marie, who looked around sharply and then seemed to relax when she saw who it was. The masseur paused as Jean-Luca said something to Marie, who smiled and raised herself up onto her elbows to talk to him. From where I was I could clearly see the side of her breast hanging down, and while it was difficult to judge from the angle I was viewing from up above, I was sure that Jean-Luca was getting a good look at her breasts. Especially from the way he seemed to keep glancing downwards. If Marie was aware or bothered, she gave no sign and when Jean-Luca wiggled his hand at her, turning his thumb first up and then down, Marie replied to the gesture by giving him a big thumbs-up with one hand. When she did that, Jean-Luca must have got a good look at her breasts because I saw a definite look and a smile on the Italian's face. Then as he turned to leave, the hotel manager looked straight up at the skylight through which I was peeking and gave me an exaggerated wink.

"Cheeky fucker," I muttered and then I heard Dan splutter as Jean-Luca must have gone to speak to Julie.

"I don't believe it!" he whispered over to me. "What a bold bastard. He even winked at me."

"And me." I told him. "It's only fair I suppose and besides, you showed him my wife's breast last night if you remember, so it's only right that he should something of your wife too."

Dan was grinning. "Yeah, I guess." Then he jumped back from the skylight. "Whoa, she nearly saw me. We better go, I suppose."

I looked through my skylight and saw why. Marie was laid on her back, towels covering her breasts and groin area and I really wanted to watch the rest of her massage but because she was directly below me, if she opened her eyes at all she would see me straight away and boy, would I be in trouble!

"Damn, that was hot." I said as we walked back. "You should have seen him massage Marie's backside. He almost touched her pussy with his thumbs when he massaged her thighs and I'm sure he could see everything."

"Just seeing another man touch Julie's body was incredible," Dan confessed quietly. "I got such a boner, and then that cheeky bastard came along and copped a right eyeful. I'll be having words with him when I find him."

Hearing how it had turned Dan on to see Julie touched like that almost made me confess about what me and Julie had done last night, but I thought better of it and turned the subject to Jean-Luca instead.

"There he is." The manager was behind the bar, serving a customer and gave us both a huge grin as we waited for the man to wander out of earshot with his drinks.

"Did you enjoy?" he asked casually as he pulled us both a drink of coke.

"Did you?" Dan asked right back. Jean-Luca laughed and turned to me.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,414 Followers