The Italian Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Final part of our adventure in Italy.
9.5k words
4.27
41.8k
20
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,420 Followers

As soon as we were through the door and into their room, Julie pressed herself against me, her lips locking against mine in a hot kiss. I didn't resist, kissing her back and almost tearing the robe in my haste to get her naked, and she did the same to mine, dragging it from my shoulders and tossing it to the floor.

"If they're going to flirt like that, then let them," she breathed, before kissing me again. Her hands were all over me as we walked clumsily into the bedroom. As we toppled on to the bed, I stopped the kiss.

"We shouldn't do this again," I said, although I didn't really mean it.

"It serves them right," Julie said, before pulling my head back down to hers. "Don't you want to?"

I didn't answer her, I kissed her again and then moved my mouth down her neck to her upper chest, pausing to savour her full breasts, licking and sucking her nipples. Julie moaned with pleasure as I moved down further and across her belly until I reached her freshly shaven pussy. Last night it had been covered with dense dark hair, but now it was completely bare. I pushed her thighs apart, revealing her smallish and surprisingly tight slit which I kissed and licked, enjoying the smooth feeling, and then pushed my tongue inside her thin, pink pussy lips, licking upwards and then crushing my mouth against her swollen clit.

"Oh my..." she whispered, "Oh, please fuck me now..."

It was all happening too quickly, but I knew this had to be a quickie because Marie and Dan would be wondering where we were if we spent too long here again alone, so I swiftly moved upwards and I was quite shocked when Julie reached down and grabbed my cock.

"Come on," she whispered urgently in my ear, so I pushed forward and slid my hard cock straight into her. She was wet from both her own arousal and from my licking, so I slipped into her without much resistance and as soon as I started to move inside her, Julie began to groan and buck her hips in rhythm with my movements.

I looked at the gorgeous older woman beneath me, her eyes half closed in pleasure, and decided to fuck the hell out of her. She deserved it - she had only ever been with the small-dicked Dan, and although I wasn't all that much bigger, my extra inch certainly seemed to have a positive effect on her and I wanted her to enjoy that to the fullest. As I raised myself up, to better my angle and depth of penetration, she widened her thighs still further, raising her knees and wrapping her legs around me to draw me deeper into her.

I began to pump into her as deep and as hard as I could, trying not to just pummel away but to grind against her with every thrust to stimulate her clit. I really wanted her to enjoy this but then just a few minutes later, and just as Julie seemed to be approaching her orgasm there was a click from behind us as the door opened.

I froze, and Julie's eyes shot wide open. I didn't know whether to jump off or not but it was too late anyway - whoever was standing behind us - Marie or Dan, or both of them - would have known what we were doing even if I had leapt off Julie straight away. With Julie being naked on the bed with her legs wide open and me also nude with a huge still-wet hard-on - it wouldn't take much guessing really.

Slowly I turned around with my cock still inside Julie, who craned her neck to look around me. To say I was shocked when I saw who it was would be a huge understatement.

"What is happening?" said Jean-Luca, the handsome Italian hotel manager. "Ah, I think I understand now. But..." he looked confused for some reason as his voice trailed off.

I moved to grab my robe and tossed the other to Julie, who was still laying on the bed, legs open with everything on view.

"Listen, Jean-Luca, please close the door," I said, my mind working fast. With the door shut, I decided to try and appeal to his good side, man to man. "Please don't say anything to Dan or Marie."

He didn't say anything, just listened to me as I tried to convince him that this was just a drunken bit of holiday fun and that we didn't want to ruin our marriages or anything. His attention switched from me to Julie, causing her to suddenly shut her legs and wrap herself in the robe as though she had only just realised what state she was in.

"Do you want me to keep this a secret?" he asked Julie, and she nodded dumbly, tears in her eyes. Suddenly I felt terrible for taking advantage of her. What had I done?

"Think of our marriages," she implored with the hotel boss.

"I will stay quiet," he reassured her then turned to me. "I cannot blame you, she is very sexy. Your wife is sexy too, but Julie - she is experienced. Mature, and that is sexy, no?" I nodded and he turned back to Julie. "Your husband, he is only small and you have no other men in the past, no? Craig here - he is bigger and younger?" Julie's nodded at the Italian's attempt to understand us, but Jean-Luca continued. "But not as big as me."

I should have guessed where he was going with this. He dropped his shorts, as I knew he would, exposing a long, thick and dark-skinned dick. It was longer semi-hard than mine was fully-hard, hanging down maybe six inches or so and it stiffened and grew even bigger as he walked towards Julie, who was sitting on the edge of the bed with the robe wrapped loosely around her.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said, looking slightly alarmed as the semi-naked Italian walked up to her.

"Let me show you how it feels to have a really big man," purred Jean-Luca, "and I'll keep your secret."

Julie looked first at me, then at Jean-Luca who was standing in front of her, stroking his huge cock to its full size until it stood out horizontally in front of him. I estimated that it was at least eight inches, maybe even as big as anything Marie had taken, according to what she had told me about her past lovers. Julie's eyes drifted downwards to his cock and then back up at him.

"This isn't fair, it's... blackmail," she said weakly, knowing she was trapped.

"And what are you doing to your partners is fair?" challenged Jean-Luca, to which Julie had no answer. He reached out and tugged at the front of her robe and when Julie tried to stop him, he asked her again. "Well is it? Fair? How do you think they would react if they knew?" Julie released the robe, and Jean-Luca pulled it away, exposing her large, hanging breasts.

I felt bad for Julie but I couldn't think of a way out of the predicament we found ourselves in, short of getting into a fight with the guy. Then I realised that the thought of seeing Julie - so previously innocent - being screwed by this bastard with his monster cock, turned me on, and so much to my shame I didn't say anything to help her.

"Maybe you should do this Julie. It's just sex," I suggested, causing her to look at me again, concern and nervousness in her eyes. When she still didn't say anything, Jean-Luca pulled her robe right off, and then pushed the now-naked Julie onto her back. His cock looked like a spear, jutting out from his groin as he joined her on the bed. Julie's hands moved to her pussy, for some reason covering herself down there rather than try to hide her breasts. I remembered her saying that being shaven bare made her feel exposed and vulnerable, and so I guessed that was the reason why. Jean-Luca grabbed her wrists firmly and moved her hands away.

"Very nice," he said with a wicked grin. "Big tits and a shaven cunt too." Julie whimpered as he released her hands but she didn't try to cover herself again. He pushed one, then two fingers inside her, making her whimper again but this time in pleasure.

"Good. You've got her wet for me. Now fuck off Craig," he said, and then turned back to Julie, who submissively opened her legs as he moved between them. Her moist pussy glistened as Jean-Luca aimed himself at her tight hole. Then he saw that I was still standing there watching. "I said fuck off. In fact, perhaps you should go and see what your wife is doing."

What did he mean by that? I left the room, but when I heard Julie gasp, I returned briefly to the doorway, easing the unlocked door open enough to peek through. Jean-Luca was already fucking Julie, and quite brutally too, causing her legs to shudder with every powerful thrust. All I could see was his backside moving up and down, but I could hear Julie grunting with every pump, as she took a truly big cock for the first time in her life. I hoped she was okay, but then I heard her murmur 'Yes, oh yes!' and I guessed she was probably more than okay.

I left them to it, and returned to the spa, only to find the hot tub empty, even though it was still switched on and bubbling away. Where were Dan and Marie? I looked around me, taking stock of things. There were two bathrobes on the floor, which must be theirs, so they couldn't have gone far. Perhaps Dan had gotten tired of waiting for me to return with the beers and they had gone to get some from somewhere else. But wouldn't they have needed their robes? And I hadn't been that long, thanks to Jean-Luca.

There were a couple of different exits leading out of the spa to the different treatment rooms and I started towards one of them but as I approached I heard something. It sounded like Marie's voice but very quiet and muffled. It was coming from a set of double doors to my right, and as I walked towards them I heard it again, but it wasn't Marie talking. She was moaning, very quietly, but definitely moaning. Were they doing what I thought they were?

The double doors had two panes of glass in them and I cautiously peered through. The room beyond the doors was the massage room, I realised noticing the familiar benches where Marie and Julie had received their massage this afternoon. I still couldn't see my wife anywhere, but I could hear her, along with a soft slapping sound which confirmed my suspicions. She was having sex with someone in there. I eased the door open and looked around, trying not alarm them while listening to see if I could identify where they were.

"Yes, that's it," I heard Marie whisper softly and I looked at where the sound was coming from. A row of screens blocked out a section of the room off to one side, so I tip-toed up the end screen in the row. There was a smallish space between that and the wall, big enough for me to squeeze into, and because the screen wasn't pushed right up to the end wall there was a thin gap through which I could see some shadows moving. Carefully, I put my eye to the gap and even though I was prepared for seeing Marie having sex because of the noise, what I saw still shocked me. Maybe it was because it was my wife, or maybe it was because she was riding Dan with such abandon, but it rocked me to the core.

Dan was laid out completely naked on the floor on what looked like a yoga mat and Marie was straddling him, rocking her hips backwards and forwards in time with his upwards movements. She had her hands held forward and he was holding them, helping to keep her balance as she urgently rode him. I felt a twinge of jealousy right then, which I knew I shouldn't because I had screwed Dan's wife last night and tonight, albeit too briefly, so in an ironic way this was only fair. I thought about stopping them, or maybe even joining in, but something kept me hidden there, watching entranced as they made love.

Marie was sweating and flushed and after a few minutes she stopped to catch her breath. Dan let go of her hands and she ran them through her hair as she stretched sexily, arching her back and causing her breasts to lift and jut out in front of her. Dan's hands immediately went to them, cupping and squeezing them and making Marie giggle with pleasure as he stroked her pink, erect nipples. Then he rolled her off the top of him and turned her on to her back. As they changed position, I saw his dick, small and stiff and even now jutting upwards at a sharp angle. When I'm erect, my cock hangs almost on the horizontal, but Dan's stuck almost straight upwards. Marie willingly laid flat, spreading her legs wide to accommodate him as he positioned himself between her thighs. I could see her pussy, so pink and puffy and wet that I wanted to get up and fuck her myself but instead I stayed concealed where I was and just watched.

Dan lowered himself on to her, his hand beneath him guiding his four-inch cock into my wife and then he allowed himself to lie on top of her and they started to kiss. After a moment, his backside began to rise and fall and Marie began to moan gently against his lips in response. Because I hadn't had chance to cum with Julie, I was feeling more and more horny as I watched them fuck. As Dan started to screw her faster, I couldn't help but reach beneath the dressing gown I was wearing and I started to softly stroke myself. The sight of Marie being screwed by this stranger got me so aroused, and although I knew it was wrong, before too long I was tugging on myself every bit as hard and fast as what Dan was humping Marie.

"I want you deeper," she moaned. Her hands were on Dan's arse now, trying to pull him further inside her. Dan responded by pumping into her that bit harder, but still she complained. "Harder," she breathed, "Deeper." Dan pounded into her, so hard that a sweat was breaking out on his back, I noticed, but Marie still wasn't impressed.

"No," she said, "Do me from behind; maybe I will feel you more." She got up as an out-of-breath Dan rolled off her, moving onto all fours and then Dan knelt behind her and pulling his taut dick downwards, he shoved himself inside her roughly.

"That's it," she said, "Fuck me now." So Dan did. He put his hands on her shoulders and began to pump her rapidly from behind. Because of his lack of size and Marie curvy bottom, he couldn't withdraw too far before thrusting back into her. The first time he did, his dick popped out, and a frustrated Marie almost screamed at him to put it back in. Even when he did, she wasn't that happy.

"No, no," she whined, "I need it to be bigger." She turned around, laying on her front before him, and took his cock in her mouth. I watched as she started to suck him, working her mouth up and down his short length, her tongue licking and flicking against his circumcised tip as she pulled away temporarily. Dan's hands went to the back of her head, his fingers tangling in her blonde hair, and he pulled her back on to him, shoving his dick fully into her mouth. Marie could only just deep throat me, but with Dan being an inch or so smaller, she could easily take his full length inside her mouth. His eyes were closed in pleasure as he started to bob her head forward and backwards until Marie pushed him away again. She took his cock in her hand, and stroked him rapidly.

"Come on," she urged his dick, "Get bigger."

"You do like big dicks, don't you?" Dan chuckled. Her derogatory comments on his manhood did nothing to upset Dan. I wasn't sure but I thought he might even be enjoying her teasing him so.

"Yes, the bigger the better for me," giggled Marie. She carried on pumping her hand on his shaft, cajoling him to grow just a bit longer for her but then she jumped as a noise echoed around the otherwise empty room.

So did I. In my excited state, preoccupied by watching Dan and Marie screwing, I had completely forgotten about Julie and Jean-Luca, and it was the Italian that strolled into the room. He was fully dressed again as he walked straight in and towards the screens that were concealing Dan and Marie from view. That made me wonder for a second - how did he know where they were? Had he seen them before he came to Julie and I? Had he even brought them here, maybe even set the screens up for them? My mind was whizzing with possibilities but then I realised that Julie wasn't with him.

A moment of panic swept through me at what Julie might do if she caught Dan and Marie like this, but she wasn't here. I hoped she was okay. She was probably just getting over the intense screwing that I imagined Jean-Luca to have given her.

I don't know if Jean-Luca saw me or not as he walked past and around the screens, but if he did then he didn't acknowledge me at all, he just strode around the partitions to where Marie and Dan were frozen, waiting to see who it was.

"Oh, it's you," said a relieved Dan, "For a moment I thought it was Craig or Julie."

"Sorry," apologized the Italian. "I did say I would warn you though before they came back, but don't worry they're not coming back just yet."

"So where are they?" said Marie.

Dan was still kneeling up, his still-hard dick standing upright, almost touching his belly as Marie had let go of it the moment she heard the doors open and close behind Jean-Luca. She was kneeling up, sat on her haunches with her legs together, so her pussy was hidden but her breasts were in full view of the hotel manager, and strangely she made no attempt at all to cover up.

"They're just sitting in your room, chatting and generally getting cosy," Jean-Luca lied smoothly. "I had a drink with them; in fact I think your wife is a bit tipsy, Dan."

"Oh. Right," said Dan. I could tell he was a bit unconvinced and was probably wondering what the hell was going on, but Jean-Luca put him at ease just then.

"I told them that you were having fun just relaxing in the tub, and talked them into staying in the room for a while," Jean-Luca was an exceptionally good liar, "I was stalling them so you could do this. I only came back to tell you that they will be in there for a little while longer yet. They are in the middle of talking about something or other - I didn't understand it - and they were opening another bottle of wine, so we are safe for a while yet, yes?"

I picked up on the word 'we' in the last part of what he said. We are safe. Who were we? Was Jean-Luca involving himself in this? Had he been involved before he left? My mind was still whizzing. And where was Julie?

"Great," said Dan, who obviously felt much better after hearing Jean-Luca's convincing little story.

"Okay," said Marie simultaneously. She also looked a bit more relaxed now and was just about to say something further when the Italian interrupted her.

"So haven't you fucked her yet?" he asked Dan. Of course the way he had caught them, it looked like they were in the foreplay stages, with Marie stroking him. Jean-Luca took off his shirt, revealing his sculpted and tanned torso.

"Oh, hell yeah," said Dan. "We were just..."

Jean-Luca kicked off his sandals, and started to unbuckle his belt. "But you came already? And she is trying to get you hard again? Looks like she managed it too." He pointed at Dan's upright dick before pulling his trousers down and off.

"Wha... what are you doing?" Marie stammered at the Italian who was standing in just a pair of tight, black boxers.

Jean-Luca didn't say anything, he just smiled. Dan's mouth was working as though he was about to say something, but didn't know quite what

"I don't know about this," Marie said as Jean-Luca dropped his shorts, and kicked them off. His huge cock was soft again, and I was all too aware that it had just been inside Julie a few minutes ago.

"Hey, come on," purred Jean-Luca, "Your husband won't find out, I guarantee it."

"We haven't finished," said Dan, suddenly finding his voice again. "We were just about do it again," but it was his turn to be ignored this time.

"You said I was a real man," said Jean-Luca, reminding her of her words last night. He took hold of his cock and waved it at her. "This is a real cock, no?" Even soft, he was packing six inches and it flopped about as he waved it, which looked vaguely comical, but Marie wasn't laughing. Her eyes were drawn downwards and she reddened slightly as she stared at his dick. Dan blushed too, and looked down at his own cock briefly, which was softening visibly.

"But..." Marie said as Jean-Luca knelt down in front of her and Dan, who was standing beside her.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,420 Followers