The Jealous River Nymphs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went down on one knee, in a clear reversal of roles. "I don't have your engagement ring yet, but will you marry me Raj? Please? I will love you as only I can love you."

Then I paused... "You can keep your fucking stocks for all I care, I want only you!"

I just loved that shocked look on his face when I gathered him in my arms and kissed him. And I didn't care a damn that there were onlookers staring at us.

I explained everything to my aunt. She was the person who had supported me when the world said I was carrying an illegitimate baby. She was very happy that everything had come good finally. I spent the next three weekends at Raj's place. He fixed the room next to our bedroom as Vandana's den, and she settled in very well. We made love like rabbits, and we did not use protection.

I was so happy. Raj's body had changed much in appearance, even some of his familiar moles had disappeared as they had taken out skin from various parts of his thighs and back to repair his face. But nothing of his penis had changed, I could still remember the exact pattern of his veins standing out. Every time we made love, when he would cum inside me, I wished that he would make me pregnant. I wished that he could fertilise half a dozen eggs inside me at one go, so that we have a bunch of babies all at once. Stupid thoughts, stupid reasoning, stupid fetish, but what do I do? That brain of mine never stops thinking such crazy things.

Yes, Vandana's siblings will be much younger than her, but we too were just in our thirties, we were entitled to this life. We decided that we will make a baby, maybe two and then either of us would opt for a permanent method of bird control.

"Don't get so paranoid," he would say as I would place a pillow under my hips to ensure not even a drop of his cum would dribble out. "Just give in to the sensations of making love, I promise you, I will give you a child. If you are tense like this, your body will find it difficult to make a baby."

The fourth weekend, Raj's parents returned from their pilgrimage. One look at Vandana and they knew she was their grandchild. She had so much of Raj's facial features. Raj narrated to them our earlier trysts when we were 19, and how we had lost and then found each other. They welcomed me, their daughter-in-law, with open arms and with lots of love. They attributed this to all the prayers they had offered during their trip. We had no reason to interfere in their beliefs. Raj asked my aunt to live with us and as a family we were sorted.

The next week, I was formally inducted into the organisation, and I took charge of my function.

Two weeks later, we were engaged, Vandana was dressed up just like me and we made a pretty family picture. The next week it was confirmed that I was pregnant. All of us were on top of the world.

A month later we were married. Vandana had to go to a summer camp at a nearby hill station, so after dropping her there, we quietly checked into a nearby resort for our honeymoon. We had 15 days of bliss. Well, we had 12 years of missed togetherness to catch up on, so we set about doing this in all earnestness. And now that I was pregnant, we made love with gay abandon.

We used to venture out on hiking trails around the hill station, we even did crazy things like making love standing up fully clothed against a broad tree trunk. Luckily there were no hikers around to catch us inflagrante delicto.

When we came back and I went for my routine pregnancy check up, my doctor gave us some freaky good news. The scans showed that I was carrying twins, fraternal twins.

I was working almost to the day of my expected delivery, and then we had our beautiful boy whom we named 'Valin' which means 'courage,' About twenty minutes later we had our beautiful girl whom we call 'Vatsala,' which means 'loving.' Together with Vandana, which means 'adoration,' we had all the good things in life.

There was nothing more that we wanted. Yet life continued to be bountiful to us. We were happy as we tried to make everyone around us happy. The river nymphs had finally forgiven us.

12