The Jealousy Test

Story Info
Testing his boundries.
3.6k words
3.19
109.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to blendedbeauty for editoring assistance

*************

My name is Andy and I'm 28 years old. My wife Elaine is a 25 year old brunette. She's not very tall, only 5'4" but has a perfect body: 36-24-36, long legs and a perfect ass. I can say that she is very attractive. Our relationship started in college. After dating for three years, we decided to get married, which was around two years ago. She was a shy girl and I was the second guy in her life. She was still a virgin when we met, which I was proud of. We've always been a perfect couple. We hadn't even had a single fight, until last summer.

Last July, we went to a holiday resort for the weekend. It was not a luxurious place, but nice anyway. We were expecting a perfect two days, but the problem was, we had a fight the day just before our arrival. Yes, it was our first fight. The subject was her friends at the office, especially the male ones. We were working at the same company, but in different departments. It was my third year at the company when she started working there and at first we were spending our lunches together. However, she made friends in time, and eventually spent her time with them. Since she's so attractive, guys at the office were always trying to be around her, which bothered me and she accused me for being too jealous.

We didn't talk much during the ride. We were still angry at each other when we arrived the resort late in the Friday evening. We were both tired and went directly up to our room. As we were preparing to go to the bed, she brought up our fight once again.

"I don't understand why you're doing this!" she said, and the conversation went on for almost half an hour after this first sentence. Finally, she repeated that I was overreacting.

"You're jealous, because you don't trust me!" she said.

"Don't be ridiculous." I replied. "I do trust you."

"So why are you jealous?"

"I'm not. How many times should I say this? I just don't like the guys!"

"So, you're saying, you're not jealous?"

"Of course I'm not!!" I yelled.

"Well..." she said and stopped. After a little pause she went on.

"If you can convince me that you're not jealous and that you always trust me, then I'll keep them away, ok?"

I didn't understand what she meant and was puzzled, since I did not know how to prove my trust to her but I took the offer anyway.

********

We woke up early the next day, and after breakfast, we went to the poolside. It wasn't very crowded this time of the day and those present were still sleepy. People barely noticed us. Elaine was sitting on the edge of a lounge as she offered suntan lotion to me.

"Would you put this on my back, honey?" she asked.

"Sure!" I said.

She turned her back and while I was applying the lotion, she began to unfasten her bikini top.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm gonna sunbathe." she said.

"Topless?"

"Yes, is there a problem?" she said and took it completely off. "Are you jealous?"

I looked around to see if there are other topless gals at the poolside but my wife was the only one. She was testing me.

"No, of course not." I said trying to hide my anger. She seemed like she didn't care about the people around but it was obvious that she now has been the center of attention and everyone was stealing glances at her.

Stay calm. I chided myself. There's no one here who knows us.

We sunbathed, and swimmed and spent a few hours there by the pool. She was topless during all these events. In addition to infuriating me, the situation also somehow aroused me.

In the afternoon, we went to the seaside. Once again she remained topless and started reading a book as I closed my eyes trying to sleep. After a while, she said that she was thirsty. I went to the bar at the poolside to get us a couple of drinks. When I returned, I saw a man talking to my wife.

"Hey, honey," she said, "this is John Silverman."

"Who the hell is this bastard?" I thought, but politely greeted him while giving Elaine her drink. The man didn't seem quite happy to see me but greeted me back.

"He's the publisher of the book I read." Elaine said.

"Really?"

She nodded and then kept talking to the guy. The man was in his forties but was in good shape and had a muscular body. He said that he had divorced recently and having a short vacation after the trials. The conversation went on no more than five minutes but during all this time, John was casting furtive glances at my wife's tits, and she didn't care. She was so relaxed, it was as if she were fully clothed.

That night, we went to a bar, ordered drinks and sat down at a small table. We drank, listened to music and chatted there. It was fun, until we spotted John there, too. He had a big glass of beer in his hand and was looking for a table to sit. Before I could say anything, Elaine waved and invited him to our table. He greeted us and gladly sat down at our table.

The music wasn't loud and we made small talk. I quickly realized that John was trying to get closer to my wife and obviously flirting with her. She didn't evade his advances. I figured she did this on purpose, just to punish or test me. Gradually I was excluded from the conversation. They were chatting and laughing. Occasionally she glanced at me, but never let me say anything before she went back to chatting with John.

His interest in my wife and her attitude drove me insane with jealousy, but I couldn't say a word. The only thing I could do was drink, so I drank a lot that night. I was drunk, and a little loud but I remember what happened. I could barely stand, as we were heading back to our room. Elaine and John helped me to walk. Once we got to our room, John said good night and left. I knew that Elaine was mad at me, but she said nothing. She helped me change my clothes and went to sleep.

********

I was alone in the bed when I woke up on Sunday. It was almost noon. I didn't feel good, and had a terrible hangover. I called her name a few times but she wasn't in the room. Then I got up and looked down out the window. She was there, sitting toples, as John was applying lotion on her back. He took his time and slowly massaged my wife's back and shoulders. From what I could see, occasionally he touched the sides of her breasts from behind.

I had a desire to run down there, but on the other hand I wanted to see what they'd do. To my relief, Elaine said something to John, smiling, and took the lotion from him. She started to apply the lotion on her legs. I quickly found my swimsuit, put it on and ran down to the poolside. They were sitting and talking as she saw me from a distance. As I approached, she waved, smiling.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!"

"Good morning."

"Come on, sit here." she said gesturing to the empty lounge next to her.

"Morning Andy." said John grinning. I nodded as I passed by.

John seemed be want to be around us all the time now. He wasn't ashamed anymore to look directly at my wife's tits. He got on my nerves, but I felt my hands were tied. I was a mere tool in Elaine's hands. She was using John to provoke me but I couldn't do anything about it. Surprisingly, he left us alone before lunch.

"John said the sauna was great here." Elaine said during lunch. "So I agreed to meet him there at three o'clock."

"What?" I asked incredulously. "I don't like the sauna. I don't wanna go there!"

"Ok." she said. "You can lay at the seaside. No problem."

"Will you go anyway?"

"Of course. It's quite refreshing. Besides he promised to give me a massage. He said he has magic fingers."

Since I didn't want her to be alone with this bastard, I decided to go there with her.

We arrived there at the promised time. There were 2 big dressing rooms, one for men and one for women and there were also some little rooms with showers, for up to four people. She took the key of one of these little rooms. Once we entered the dressing room, I removed my clothes and was putting my swimsuit on.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm putting on my swimsuit, as you can see."

"No, no. Take it off." she said and gave me a towel to wrap around my waist.

"What?"

"That's the way."

I did as she told me and she did the same. She took her clothes completely off and wrapped a towel around her body. Then we entered the sauna. John was waiting for us there and there were also two other men inside. The room was misty but I could see that one of them was completely naked, hiding his penis just with his hands on his lap and the other one had a towel wrapped around his waist like me and John. Both of them were maybe in their fifties.

"Hi John!" said Elaine.

"Hi," he answered.

I sat next to John but he moved away.

"Come on, sit here." John said to Elaine.

Elaine smiled and sat between us. We talked a little.

"It's too hot in here." she said.

"That's why they call it sauna.", John quipped.

She smiled and then slowly peeled her towel down. In an instant, all eyes were on her. My gorgeous wife was exposing her fantastic tits through the steam to these strangers. She leaned back and closed her eyes. The men didn't bother trying to hide their appreciation for Elaine's body. I could see the naked one slowly rubbing his dick. John was also in heaven. He unabashedly put a hand on my wife's knee, and his elbow occasionally touched her tit. I could see the bulge on his lap. Of course I had an erection, too.

After a while Elaine said,"I can't stay anymore."

"Yeah, let's get outta here." I agreed.

"We've only begun to sweat." John said.

"That's enough for today." I replied.

"What about that massage?" asked Elaine. "I arranged a private room, as we discussed."

"Well, let's meet there in 15 minutes then." John said.

"Ok, we're in room 3."

A massage... I didn't like this idea but I couldn't do anything to stop it. We headed back to the dressing room. Once we got in, she removed the towel around her body and went into the shower, leaving the door of the cabin open. Water was running down on her gorgeous body. I was really aroused. When she started washing her hair with the shampoo, I silently walked towards her and suddenly kissed her lips.

"Mmm, what are you doing?" she said.

"You're so hot." I said.

"Andy, please. Not here."

I ignored her and kept on kissing her lips. She resisted at first.

"Mmmh, noo." she moaned.

I was kissing her neck and squeezing her tits. I took her nipples between my fingers and rubbed them.

"Andy...ohh..."

She gave up resisting. My other hand was on her butt and I was trying to reach her pussy with my finger. She parted her legs slightly giving my finger access. We were french kissing now and my finger found its way to her wet hole.

"Yesss..." she was moaned when I buried my finger in her.

I moved down and started sucking her tits, still fucking her with my finger. She bit down on my shoulder with pleasure. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked it hard. She buried her teeth into my shoulder, and it delivered a sharp pain.

"Suck them hard.." she said. "Bruise them."

I sucked her tits like a vacuum cleaner and bit them. She liked that and held my dick in her hands. I sucked her tits so hard that they turned red, and bit them, leaving bite marks on them. Meanwhile, I increased the speed of my fingers in her, and she was squeezing my cock hard.

I leaned her against the wall. I moved down, opened her legs and buried my head in her pussy. I was licking and sucking her pussy and trying to put my tongue in her hole. Then I took her clit in my mouth.

"Yes, that's it.." she murmured.

She was moaning and howling. I continued to suck her clit.

"Yes," she breathed, "I'm close. Keep going."

She was on the edge but suddenly I heard a knock at the door. She looked panicked but I kept sucking.

"No, no.. Enough.." she whispered.

She was feeling deep pleasure but trying to stop.

"Andy.. Please honey.."

I kept sucking on her. She held my head in her hands and tried pushing me away.

"Andy, I beg you. Please.."

I stood up, disappointed.

"Honey, I'm sorry." she said and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm sorry... We'll continue later, ok?"

"Ok." I said.

"Can you please open the door, while I finish my shower."

I nodded, wrapped a towel around my waist and walked towards the door. Meanwhile, Elaine closed the door of the shower booth and started showering again.

"Hi, pal!" said John.

"Hi," I said trying to hide my erection, "come in."

He still had a towel on and held a small bottle in his hand.

"Massage oil," he said smiling, "I got it from the hotel masseuse."

"Good. Please have a seat."

"Thanks." he said and sat on the bench across the shower cabin.

"Hi Elaine!" he said loudly.

"Hi John!" replied Elaine. "I'm sorry, I'll only be another five minutes."

"No problem!" he said.

"So.." I said. "You have magic fingers, huh?"

"Oh yeah, I'm good at this." he answered while moving his fingers.

"Actually, I have some problems with my back, too. I've a desk job, you know, and sitting all day in front of a computer makes my back sore. Would you give me one, too?"

"Oh, you mean..." he said. "Well.. Why not... I mean, sure. Of course."

"Oh, thanks a lot. I'd really appreciate it." I said smiling. "Should I lie back there?"

"Here? Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. Come here."

He stood up, giving me room on the bench.

"Lie down here."

I did as told. Then he involuntarily started rubbing my back.

"You feel good?"

"Yes, great. Go on."

He just rubbed my back, doing nothing special and went on like this for a few minutes.

"That's good," I said, "but won't you use that special oil?"

"The oil? Oh, yes. I will, I will." he said.

He opened the bottle and poured the strawberry scented oil in his hand. As he was applying iton my back, Elaine called out my name.

"Andy?"

"Yes, dear?" I replied.

"Can you bring me two towels, please?"

"Ok!"

"l'll do it." said John. "You relax here."

"Well, ok."

He took the things that she requested from the pile and offered it to her over the cabin door.

"Here they are."

"Oh, thanks John."

John came back and went on rubbing my back. A few minutes later, Elaine got out of the shower booth. She had a towel wrapped on her body and there was a towel wrapped on her head, too. The towel barely covered her ass. She chatted with John, as he was finishing up with me.

"Ok, I think you'll feel better now."

"Yes, I feel quite good," I said, " but... is it over?"

"Well, that's all what I can do. Besides, I don't want to keep Elaine waiting."

"Very well..." I said. "It's your turn, honey."

I stood up and Elaine lay onto the bench facedown. John approached my wife from behind and started rubbing her shoulders. I sat on a chair in the corner and watched.

"Just relax, Elaine." he said.

He untied the knot on the towel and casually lowered it to her waist. Slowly, his hands were moving down on her body. He started gently with her spine, and after rubbing her back, he started to give little taps with his fingertips. Then he went on rubbing her back, and as he did so, his fingers briefly touched the sides of her tits.

"Now I'm gonna apply the massage oil." he said.

He dribbled oil onto her back and started a deep massage using the palms of his hands. There was a big smile on Elain's face. Obviously she was enjoying this. John massaged her back like this for a few minutes. Then he held and lifted her right arm, displaying much of her right tit. He rubbed her arm, moving his hand up and down and again touching her tit lightly. I noticed his growing erection beneath his towel. He was struggling to hide it from me. Then he did the same to her other arm. I was already horny due to our unfinished business, and watching John touch my wife's body had an odd effect on me. I was jealous but aroused at the same time. My dick started moving.

Once again, he gave his attention to her back. This time it was more like fondling rather than rubbing. His hands moved down slowly and his fingers crept beneath the towel covering her butt. She didn't seem uncomfartable and said nothing. John was braver, now and his hands inched further beneath the towel. He was now rubbing the upper part of her ass.

After a few minutes, he moved to the foot of the table. He applied oil to her calf and thigh and continued his technique, alternating different pressures and styles. When he was finished with her left leg, he did the same to her other leg. After a while, he turned to me and said, "It's not good for you to stay like that."

"Pardon me?", I replied trying to hide my rock hard dick.

"I mean not allowing your body to cool down. Your muscles can get stiff. You'd better take a shower."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You'll feel more relaxed."

"Listen to the expert." murmured Elaine.

"Well..." I said. "Ok, then."

I entered the cabin but didn't close the door completely. I left a little crack in order to occasionally see what they were doing. Elaine's eyes were closed and John concentrated on my wife's beautiful legs. As I began showering, I was trying to listen their voices but I couldn't hear them well over of the running water.

Soon I heard a moan from Rebecca and glanced through the opening. John was still rubbing her legs, but this time he moved her legs a little apart and I was sure that he had a clear view of her pussy.

Just a moment later, I once again looked through the opening. John was fondling her thighs. My dick was rock hard, and I started jacking off. I couldn't watch uninterrupted, so I used my imagination mostly.

The next time I looked, I saw him fondling her thighs under the towel, no doubt playing with her pussy. Elaine had a big smile on her face.

I was close to orgasm but was holding myself back. I looked at them once more and saw that the towel was completely removed and John's hands were on Elaine's ass. His thumbs were between her asscheeks as he was obviously massaging her pussy. Elaine was moaning.

I went on listening as Elaine's voice gradually got louder. She was moaning very loudly and when I checked, I saw that she had lifted her ass a little bit and John's hand was on her pussy, rubbing her clitoris. His dick was also jutting out from beneath the towel wrapped around his waist, and it was resting against her leg. I couldn't hold bacnk anymore and my dick started to throb. As I was cumming, Elaine was also crying in ecstasy.

Once my orgasm subsided, I couldn't hear Elaine's moans aynmore. I looked through the opening again and saw that John had his dick in his hand, talking to Elaine. What I understood was, John was requesting a fuck, but Elaine was objecting. When I saw her face, I could see her fever and desire to sex, but she restrained herself. If I didn't do anything, I was sure that she would give up and fuck him.

I finally decided to stop this insanity. I shut the water off and they became silent instantly. I was sure that John was quickly trying to pull himself together.

"Can I get a towel please!" I called from the shower.

"Oh, just a minute." said John.

When I got out of the cabin, John was already gone, probably to go masturbate. Elaine was still lying on the bench, naked.

"I need you..." she said.

I walked towards her, parted her legs and started sucking her clitoris. In seconds, she was shaking and cumming wildly.

"Did I pass the test?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "Not yet", and she kissed me on the lips.