The Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim hurried back toward the front desk but stopped suddenly, before he turned the corner. He could see Melissa, her back to him, sitting at her desk. His heart skipped a beat when he saw that her hand was between her thighs, rubbing her pantied crotch. She seemed to be leaning toward the telephone. He moved forward slightly and then gasped. She had the intercom on and she was listening to what was going on in the office.

Then, Melissa must have heard something in the hall because she quickly pulled her hand from between her legs and hit the button on the telephone, shutting off the intercom.

Tim slowly walked back out and sat down, smiling at an obviously excited girl. He no longer cared that she could see his erection. He looked at her and said, "There are strange noises coming from the telephone as well I guess."

Melissa looked at him with a frown on her face. When she saw Tim smile, her frown turned to a smile. "Yes, it's a very strange building." She glanced down and saw that Tim had an erection. She didn't know what the deal was between him and his wife but she now knew that he knew what was going on in the office.

"Shall we listen," Tim said, walking over and pointing to the telephone.

Melissa looked at Tim and bit her lip in indecision. Then she smiled and said excitedly, "Okay." She reached over and pressed the button on the telephone. At first, there was only heavy breathing. Then they heard Dan's voice.

"I've got to fuck you," he said and pulled Janice to her feet. He turned her and pushed her over to the window, pressing her naked breasts to the cold glass.

There was a strong intake of breath from Janice as she felt the cold on her nipples as her breasts mashed against the glass. Then she felt Dan lifting her skirt again. She pushed her ass back at him, keeping her chest on the glass. She felt Dan kneel behind her and begin to lick her from behind. She moaned as she looked out over the city. She could see the cars and the tiny specks of people scurrying around far below. God, if only those people knew what was going on up here, she thought deliriously.

Suddenly, Janice jumped. "Oh God," she moaned. "Yes, yes, stick your tongue in my ass."

Tim looked at Melissa. He could see that her eyes were swimming with lust. If it hadn't been so dangerous, Tim would not have been able to stop himself from attacking the young girl right there. However, it was lunchtime and there were people coming off the elevators and going to the executive dinning room.

Tim could see the young girl squirming in her seat. Suddenly, he decided to take a big chance. He stared at Melissa and said, "Take your panties off." He held his breath.

Melissa looked up at him with dove like eyes. She bit her lip again and looked at the lobby behind the glass doors. She hesitated.

"Do it," Tim said in a commanding tone.

Slowly, Melissa lifted up, reached up under her skirt, and pulled her little thong panties off.

Tim held out his hand.

Melissa meekly put her wet panties in his hand and then watched excitedly as he brought them to his nose. She sucked in her breath at Tim's wanton behavior. Suddenly, excitement took over and she spread her legs, forcing her skirt up her thighs, exposing her lightly haired sex lips.

"Play with yourself," Tim ordered. He could see the hair glistening with her juices and knew how excited she was.

Suddenly, they were interrupted by a scream from the office. "Jesus Christ, you've got to fuck me Dan."

Dan stood up behind Janice and dropped his pants. He moved between her thighs and placed his hard penis at her opening. His hands reached around, fitted themselves between the glass and her breasts, and began to squeeze. Then, he bent his head to her neck and sucked the skin of her neck into his mouth as he pushed forcefully into her body.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Janice moaned as the long shaft slid into her very wet hole.

"Come on, play with yourself!" Tim ordered Melissa. He watched the young woman obey, her hand slipping between her spread thighs.

"Ahhhh!!!" Melissa moaned as she slid a finger into her hole.

"Are you and Dan a thing?" Tim asked as he watched the young girl's hand begin to move back and forth, her finger already wet with her juice.

"No," she whispered between breaths. "I'm... I'm a virgin."

"Oh," Tim said in shock. He wasn't sure there were any virgins around anymore.

"I just graduated from high school. My... my... daddy's the Chairman. I'm... I'm... ohhhhh... just working here for the summer," Melissa said as her finger worked between her legs.

"Holy shit," Tim exclaimed. Suddenly, he was worried that she wasn't even eighteen yet. Then, Janice's voice interrupted his thought.

"Fuck me Dan, fuck me," she moaned as she pressed her ass back at her lover.

Dan's hips worked rapidly, driving his shaft in and out of Janice.

Janice's hands were flat on the window, her cheek pressed to the glass. She no longer cared if anyone could see her. "Oh God, oh God, I'm going to cum," Janice warned. Her body pushed back hard and her legs began to shake. Shudders of pleasure began to rack her body. Her eyes were back in her head and her face pressed harder to the glass as she was consumed with pleasure.

Dan wasn't far behind. "Oh God baby, I'm going to cum," he breathed. "Can I cum in you? Can I shoot my cum in you?" he pleaded.

"Oh God yes," Janice answered. "Fill me. Fill my cunt with your juice."

Dan became incredibly excited by Janice's nasty words. His hips pressed forward one last time. He buried his penis deep in her hole and froze. Then, his penis lurched and began to spew the contents of his balls into her willing receptacle.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Melissa moaned as her finger worked rapidly in and out of her body.

Tim was shaking with excitement as he watched the young girl pleasure herself and heard Dan cumming inside his wife. He watched Melissa's hips lift off the chair and her thighs close on her fingers. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," she whimpered quietly as she climaxed.

Suddenly, everything became quiet except for heavy breathing. The elevator doors opened and several men with business suits walked toward Melissa and Tim.

Tim quickly took a seat and covered his crotch with a magazine. He stuffed Melissa's panties into his pocket.

Melissa hastily pulled her skirt down and shut the telephone intercom off.

"Hi, we have a 12 o'clock lunch with Dan Forsman," one of the well-dressed men said.

"Oh yes. I'll let him know you're here," Melissa said as professionally as she could under the circumstances. She reached over and pressed the intercom and said, "Mr. Rodgers and Mr. Thompson are here for lunch Mr. Forsman."

"I'll be with them in a minute," Dan answered, still breathless.

Several long minutes later, Janice came out of Dan's office with Dan walking behind her.

Tim smiled at her and she smiled back. She doesn't look too bad, he thought. Her hair was a little messed up and her lipstick was smeared but otherwise, no one would know what she had just done.

"Thank you Mrs. Harwick," Dan said, formally shaking her hand. "I'll get right to work on that and have something for you again in a couple of weeks when I come back to town."

"Thank you for all your help," Janice said, trying not to laugh. She took Tim's hand and they walked toward the elevators.

"Bye Melissa," Tim said with a conspiratorial smile. He saw her smile shyly back and then wave.

"Cute girl," Tim said as the elevator opened.

Chapter 7

Janice and Tim were suddenly alone on the elevator.

"My God, that was incredible," Janice said, leaning exhausted into Tim.

"I know," Tim agreed, pulling her close

Janice looked at Tim with a funny look. "How do you know?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Uh oh," Janice said.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel something running down my legs."

"Really?"

"Do you want to see?" Janice asked.

"Here?"

Janice reached over and pressed the emergency stop button, bringing the elevator to an abrupt halt. Then she stood back from Tim and slowly lifted her skirt.

"Oh my God," Tim said when he saw sperm on her nylons, just above where the elastic held them to her thighs. Dan's sticky cum was running out and hanging from her swollen lips to her thighs. "God, I want to fuck you right now."

Suddenly, the buzzer on the elevator sounded and a voice came on the speaker. "Is everything okay?"

"Uh... yes... we just hit the stop button by accident," Tim lied. He reached over and pressed the emergency button. The elevator started to move.

Janice sighed and dropped her skirt. "Damn," she said and looked at the floor between her legs. There was a large blob of cum between her feet.

"Here," Tim said and handed her the thong panties from his pocket.

"Where did you get these?" Janice asked, taking the tiny piece of material and sopping up her sloppy vagina as best she could.

"Let's get some lunch and I'll tell you." He took the panties back when Janice was done and put them in his pocket.

A second later, the elevator opened, and a crowd of people got on, forcing Tim and Janice to the back.

Tim leaned over to her and whispered, "You smell like cum."

"I know," Janice giggled.

Suddenly, Janice felt Tim's hand sneaking down her skirt in back. "Tim!" she whispered when she felt his hand move under the hem of her skirt.

Tim ignored her protest, looking forward at the back of people's head. Slowly, his hand slid up the back of her thighs. He could feel the wetness on his fingers as he moved across the elastic leg band and to the soft flesh of her thigh.

Janice grunted quietly when she felt Tim's fingers reach her saturated vagina. Suddenly, Janice had to cough to cover her moan as two of Tim's fingers slid into her.

Tim's penis was now rock hard as his fingers moved in and out of his wife's dripping hole. His fingers and hand were becoming saturated with juice. Suddenly, the door of the elevator opened. Tim quickly pulled his fingers from under his wife's skirt. Then, he snatched the briefcase from her hand and held it in front of him to hide his erection as they stepped off the elevator. Hopefully, no one would notice that his fingers were dripping sperm. A few minutes later Tim and Janice were out on the promenade where there was an outdoor restaurant. They took a seat under an umbrella and ordered lunch. When the waiter was gone, Tim told Janice what had happened with Melissa. She was amazed by the story. Then Janice added the parts that Tim couldn't hear from the intercom.

They were talking and eating lunch when Tim noticed the white stain on Janice's blazer. "What's that?" he asked, pointing at her lapel. When he saw Janice blush, he knew the answer. "It was my fault," Janice admitted. "I've never seen a man that can cum as much as he does. I couldn't hold it all in my mouth."

"God, I would have loved to have seen that," Tim exclaimed.

"Wow, it's getting warm," Janice said, feeling excited again. She pulled the scarf from around her neck.

Tim smiled when he saw "their" locket around her neck. Then his face showed surprise.

"What?" Janice said, reaching for her neck like there might be a bug crawling on her.

"Your friend must have really been carried away," Tim said, pointing to her neck.

Janice reached into her pocketbook and brought out a compact mirror. She opened it and looked at her neck. She gasped when she saw a large purple suck mark. "That rat," Janice said in mock anger. "I'm going to have to cover that up for a week."

"Let's get out of here. I've got to fuck you or I'm going to explode," Tim said.

Janice smiled and said okay.

They paid the bill and hurried to the building elevators. As they stepped off the elevator in the garage, Tim looked around. "Come here," he said, pulling her by the arm. Quickly, he opened an unlocked maintenance-closet door and pushed Janice inside. "I can't wait sweetie," he hissed as the door closed, enveloping them in darkness.

Janice let Tim turn her around and bend her toward the wall.

In the dark, Tim pulled her skirt up and reached for her still dripping hole. He moaned as he felt her sopping vagina again. He shoved two fingers into her as he quickly unzipped himself. Then, he pulled his fingers away and unnecessarily coated his penis with the juice from his fingers. He pushed his hard penis into her. "Oh Jesus," he moaned as he was surrounded by her warm and very wet hole. Immediately, he began to pump his hips back and forth and the room quickly filled with the sloppy sucking sound made by their sexual parts.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum," Tim said very quickly. He was far to worked up to make it last.

Janice sighed and shivered as she felt Tim adding his sperm to Dan's. She didn't climax because she couldn't anymore for a while. Still, it was very satisfying to have the man she loves fill her with his seed.

"Thanks sweetie," Tim breathed as he pulled his penis from her twice-filled hole. Then, he pushed the door open and they stepped into the artificial lights of the garage.

"God, I'm glad there's nobody around now," Janice said as they walked toward the car. She stopped, pulled her skirt up, and showed Tim that her thighs, all the way down to her knees were shiny with sperm. Her hole was literally bubbling with the stuff. "If I wasn't already pregnant, I'm sure this would have done it," she giggled.

"That's just the way I love my wife," Tim said.

"What way?"

"Pregnant and filled with sperm," he laughed. Then he hugged her to his side. "What a day!"

Chapter 8

Janice was daydreaming as her summer students filed into the room, reliving the visit to Dan's office. The meeting with him had satisfied her need for sexual adventures for several days. However, now she felt that sexual longing returning with a vengeance. The bouts of heightened sexual awareness seemed to be coming even more often lately. Maybe it was the pregnancy, she thought. She had read that some women get more amorous when pregnant. Whatever the reason, she knew that she would need to scratch the itch or go mad.

"All right class, let's get started on the test," Janice said, pulling her test material out of her briefcase to a chorus of moans. Then she walked around the room and handed out the test. "You have until the end of the class," Janice announced. "Good luck!"

There were about fifteen people in Janice's remedial law class. Most of them were students that had goofed up during the year and flunked the course. Some were trying to get some extra courses during the summer. A few of them had been in Janice's class before. However, there were several new students. She had noticed three of them the first day.

Sean and Robert were football players that couldn't take the class during the year because of their schedule. However, because they were pre-law, they needed to take this course before they could go on to their junior year. Neither were the typical "dumb jocks". They both carried high grade point averages, unlike many of their teammates.

Janice liked the two young men right away. They were tall and handsome with wide shoulders and narrow hips. Unlike many of the football players on scholarships, neither of them seemed to have that cockiness that often came with being stars. They were always polite and never disrupted the class. However, they were jokesters and would often stop at her desk after class to chat.

Then there was Amy. Yes, shy Amy. She seemed so young. Her dress was always very appropriate, if not expensive. Whereas, many of the students came to the night class dressed like they were going to work in the yard, Amy always wore a dress. She had pretty red hair, sparkling green eyes, and freckles on her face. She always sat in the front row. Occasionally, she would ask a question but mostly she would remain quiet unless called on. When she was asked a question, she always had the answer.

Janice thought she seemed like a very intelligent girl. That's why she was surprised when Amy seemed to be struggling with the test tonight. Everyone else had finished and was turning in their papers, but Amy was still working.

Sean and Robert walked up to Janice's desk and placed their tests in front of her. "All done Professor Harwick," Sean said. He seemed to be the spokesperson for the two.

"I'm sure you two aced it," Janice said smiling at them.

"Oh yea," Sean said sarcastically. "By the way, if we both got the same questions wrong, it's because we study together." Both boys smiled conspiratorially.

"I'm sure," Janice said sarcastically but then laughed. She knew that they didn't need to cheat to get good grades. Suddenly, Janice felt like the old teacher as she saw the smiling young faces. However, when she caught the eyes of the boys on her legs, it wasn't a student/teacher feeling that she felt running through her. Her short skirt had worked up until a good portion of her thighs was exposed. She felt a naughty little shiver run through her as she let her legs slide a little further apart.

"It's true, we do everything together," Sean said glancing at her legs. "We even date the same girl."

This time Robert laughed with Sean at his fabrication. "But she likes me better," Robert said jokingly.

"Hey teach, why don't you go out with us sometime?" Sean said to Janice, continuing his joking. "We make a great double date. Or is it triple, date?"

"My, my, what would my husband think?" Janice joked back. Again, a little thrill ran through her as she looked at the smiling faces of the two handsome boys. She knew that this type of conversation was inappropriate with students but the class was mostly empty now.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind," Sean answered. "We are always gentlemen."

"Well, then I'll ask him," Janice answered.

"Great! I'm sure he'll let you," Sean said with a big smile. "Well, we gotta run. Hot date!" The two boys walked out of the room, pushing each other and joking.

Suddenly, Janice felt wetness between her thighs as she watched the two fit young men leave. Nice butts, she thought. When she looked back at the classroom, only Amy was left, still working on her test. "Is everything okay Amy?"

"Yes, I... I uh... just need a few more minutes."

"All right, I'll give you ten more minutes," Janice said, getting up, stacking her papers, and putting them in her briefcase. Then she walked around and leaned back on the corner of the desk, waiting for Amy to finish. Janice noticed that Amy kept glancing up at her and she didn't seem to be writing. She chewed on the end of her pencil nervously. She's such a cute girl, Janice thought. Tonight, her red hair was done in curls. The curls would sometimes fall to her face in a cute fashion, almost like Shirley Temple. That's who she looks like, Janice thought, an older Shirley Temple. Amy was wearing a bright yellow sundress with spaghetti straps tied in bows at the shoulders. Janice could see that she didn't have a bra on. She didn't need one. Her pert orange sized breasts stood up without any need of support.

Janice scooted up onto the desk, sitting directly in front of the young girl. Her skirt rose up, showing her thighs.

This time when Amy glanced up, her eyes lingered.

Janice felt a little thrill rush through her when she realized that Amy's eyes were on her thighs where the underside was clearly visible. She was certain that she could see the flesh above her thigh high nylons. Janice's heart started to beat rapidly and she could feel a sexual tension building in the room. Slowly, she uncrossed her legs. She watched Amy. Her eyes never left her legs. With excitement coursing through her veins, Janice gradually opened her legs. She knew that this was crazy but she couldn't stop herself.

The young girl's eyes grew bigger but they never left her legs as they stared into the opening between her thighs.

1...34567...9