The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers

"And you liked the part of watching others?" She didn't immediately respond so I knew I'd guessed wrong.

"I've always fantasized about being watched."

"Really? Hmmm. You've never told me that."

"Being watched, or getting caught, both. Remember our beach 'first' date? What made that especially hot for me was that someone could have come along and found us. What about you? You were already hard when I came in."

"It's a hot story but yeah, the thought of watching a girl on the bronco was hot, but the thought of them having sex with half the town watching? Her wearing that white shirt and having it turn see-through and finding she was naked underneath and then taking it off and getting naked in front of everyone and trying to fuck him? Oh My God. That was hot. I saw a wet tee-shirt contest once, every one of those girls enjoyed being looked at."

Angie had turned and cuddled back against my side after our mutual orgasms, but her hand continued to stroke my body, and with her encouragement, my hands were all over hers also. My arm under her neck I used to stroke up and down her back, almost able to reach her delectable ass, but it was my other arm, reaching across to her breast that seemed to get her going again the most.

"What do you think, could you ever do me where we could be seen?" Angie asked after she rolled up on top, sitting on my stomach. My hands slid in under her nightie, my fingers finding both of her nipples.

"I don't know," I answered, lowering my hands to her waist and then slipping them back to grip her delectable ass. "Where would we do something like that? Just like our first date at the beach -- but closer to others so we might be discovered?"

"I don't know," she answered, raising her bottom from my waist and, sliding backward, reaching between her legs to grip my once again hard cock and skewer herself with it. I wasn't fucking her this time -- she was fucking me and although she didn't say anything else, we both knew she was imagining someone watching her ride a mechanical bull. She came hard, shaking and quivering for several seconds before she collapsed forward onto my chest.

"I don't think I ever knew that my wife has a bit of exhibitionism in her," I whispered against her ear. She didn't answer.

BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers
12