The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting, I just lay across her legs for a few moments, before reversing the movement of her legs onto my shoulders, laying her back flat -- but with my still partially inflated cock inside her. I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth. "Oh God, baby!" she cooed as I nibbled her nipple with my teeth and lips. "I love that." I moved to her opposite nipple, tantalizing momentarily with my tongue before pulling away.

"How did you know I was going to be with Nancy... and what did she tell you? Tell me everything." I hadn't forgotten what had triggered this last episode.

"I didn't know you were going to draw Nancy. That was just by chance. But she told me some things." Rolling off of Angie, I turned onto my side and she cuddled up to me.

"Told you? When?"

"After our Wednesday breakfast... I, um, I walked out with her and she told me about her and Larry and what they like to do."

I immediately jumped to the conclusion that made the most sense to me: Larry and Nancy were swingers. If we'd been more alone, had more time, Nancy would have tried to fuck me, or get me to fuck her -- however you want to say it. "They're swingers, aren't they."

"No. I asked her the same thing, and she said it wasn't so. I actually asked her about the entire group, it just seemed like they were much more... open... than any church group I've ever been around. She insisted that they weren't, as far as she knew, nobody was sleeping with anyone else... but that some of them liked to... play a little." She hesitated just momentarily before saying play. "When I asked her what she meant by play, she said that although as far as she knew everyone was happily married, but just as we had talked inside with everyone else -- sometimes being married to the same person gets a little... stale? She said that she and Larry didn't have sex with others, but had an agreement about playing -- that as long as they came home hot and horny, neither was upset with the other."

"Do you think that about us? That we've gotten -- stale?" I didn't have to say but I knew I had been thinking that same thought a lot recently.

"Do you think tonight was more exciting than anything we've done in forever?"

I didn't answer but understood she was parroting what I had been thinking. "What did she tell you beforehand? Was that in the parking lot after your Wednesday breakfast?"

She nodded, her head against my arm. "She said she really gets wet when guys play with her tits. She said that not everyone plays as much as they do, maybe only about half the couples play a little, but that Larry loves it when she comes home hot and needy, so he doesn't mind. He said she can't ever fuck anybody else, but if it gets her horny, she's free to play a little."

"It wasn't specifically about me?"

"No. She said at that time she barely remembered you from the first meeting. She just said that she loved being felt up, and the best was when whoever she was with got the idea and got his fingers on her bare nipples."

I thought about it for a bit, quietly thinking and it dawned on me what I hadn't asked. "Are you mad at me?"

"Did you finger her?"

"She asked me if I wanted to feel how wet she was. But I didn't."

"Nancy and Larry didn't stick around, they left pretty quickly, even before everyone went skinny dipping." She giggled. "I guess we know why." We were both quiet for a while before she quietly asked me in return, "Are you mad at me?"

I realized I'd picked up that she was hiding something, or at least hadn't yet told me something, but the conversation had moved away from that to me. Now, that she was bringing it up that I might be mad at her, I realized again she had something to tell me. "What should I be mad about?"

She didn't look up, just sheepishly said, "I let Brian feel me up."

My heart was suddenly beating out of my chest, my cock involuntarily rising a bit. Feel her up? Had he taken her shirt off? Slipped his hands inside? Played with her bare breasts? "Bare skin?" I asked.

"No, not in my shirt. We kissed and it was fun and when he felt me up, I didn't stop him."

What was it that she'd done that I could be mad at? Actually, less than what I had done. I didn't say anything, wondering just how I did feel about this. Mad at myself for not holding off in feeling up Nancy, so how could I be upset with someone else feeling up my wife -- or my wife allowing it to happen?

"Sometimes you are so dense. You didn't even notice."

Say what? My mind immediately came to a screeching halt, wondering what it was that I hadn't seen, hadn't noticed, and when exactly was it that this had happened?

"I don't understand..."

"I know. Sometimes you just take me for granted, you don't even see me."

"No baby, that's not true." I had to oppose her statement, even as I knew that perhaps sometimes it was true.

"Do you remember what I wore tonight?"

I flashed back in my mind. She'd been naked, right out of the shower, when I'd entered the room and headed for my shower. She'd been putting on her bra, the thin sexy one that barely contained her nipples that she normally wore to entice me with. I'd taken a shower and, when I'd come back out, she had on her gray skirt but hadn't yet put a shirt on and was still just in her sexy bra. I'd stepped up to her and squeezed her tit and given her a kiss with an "Um, nice! I like this." She'd giggled -- and that had been it. "Gray skirt, and that pale blue blouse that I like so much?"

"Yeah, and what else?"

I had to shake my head -- I didn't know. "See? I thought we were going to be together, so I dressed to entice you, and you never even found out that I didn't have any panties on. You didn't even notice."

Going without panties had always been a great turn-on for both of us. I had a hard time keeping my hands off her bottom when she did that, and she loved it when I couldn't keep my hands off her. The first time she went without panties with me was after skinny dipping and the sex on the beach on our first date. When we finally got around to getting dressed to head back down the beach to the group, her panties had sand stuck all over them despite trying to shake them out. They had apparently been damp when she took them off, or had gotten damp in the night air, and she couldn't easily just shake or brush the sand off so she had instead just put her shorts back on without panties and slipped them into her pocket. Nobody else had known, but I had, and I'd played with her bottom to her unending giggles all the way down the beach. For years, whenever we dressed up and she had a skirt or dress on -- I never knew whether she was going to wear panties.

She, and I especially, liked it when she could tease me about it where I couldn't respond. Walking into church on a Sunday morning, dressed to the nines, and as we were walking in or sitting alone in a pew before others joined us, she would whisper that she hadn't put panties on. She'd called me from work a few times with a quick "Just wanted you to know I'm not wearing panties today and you're going to have to take good care of me when we get home." She was employed in a stodgy legal firm where dressing to the nines was an everyday thing -- and had admitted multiple times that not wearing panties to work was her way of keeping her mind worked up in an otherwise boring environment. Often in our lovemaking after that, she would admit that her uptight old conservative lawyer co-workers would go bonkers if they knew she didn't have panties on.

"You... didn't have panties on tonight?"

"You had the chance to find out and not once did you ever feel my bottom."

I realized that, here again, was an indication that Angie and I had perhaps let a little magic of our relationship fade with time. When had I never tried to fondle her bottom before going out on a date? Slipping my hand from the small of her back onto her bottom when nobody could see us, feeling the silky smoothness of her ass through her skirt or dress without that second layer of cloth underneath? And my playing with Angie's bottom had always been a great turn-on for her as well as me. I suddenly remembered getting out of the pool, drying off, and Angie slipping her skirt back on. I hadn't seen her putting any panties on.

"What's happened to us?" I finally asked. "Do you feel it to?"

I didn't have to say what "it" was. "That the magic is gone?" I lay there without saying anything. "Yeah. It's like we take each other for granted. I wore no panties to entice you." I nodded, chastising myself for not noticing that my wife had tried to be sexy for me, to get me aroused. It was several minutes before she said, "Brian noticed."

It took a moment for it to register and for what she'd said to make sense. "What? He noticed you didn't have panties on?"

She didn't respond immediately, and then said, "Almost immediately. When we were getting into the car, he held the door for me and as I slid in, he put his hand on the small of my back and let it slip onto my butt. I saw him look at me and could tell he was wondering. When we went back out to the car, after the theatre, I could tell it was quite purposeful that his hand went onto my butt again."

I couldn't help but hear Nancy's voice saying: he's quite good with his hands. Suddenly my mind leapt across the gap: what Nancy had said to me and what Nancy had told Angie. Nancy had been without panties and had offered to let me finger her, or at least find out how wet she was. Nancy had indicated that Brian was quite good with his hands, which might mean...

"Tell me."

Angie understood immediately and somewhat reluctantly continued telling me what happened.

"It was almost dark when we got in the car and headed to the theatre. I could have slid across but stayed in the middle of the back seat where he was sitting next to me. Just like you used to do, he put his one arm around my shoulder. We were halfway to the theatre when he said "Hey" and when I turned toward him, he just leaned in and kissed me and... felt me up. He wasn't subtle at all; he just reached across and squeezed my boob. I wasn't expecting it, but with him kissing me, I didn't stop him either."

"Tongues?"

"Almost immediately."

"And you kissed him back?" Her head nodded affirmatively on my arm. "He was rubbing my tits, but when he tried to slip his hand inside my shirt, I took his hand and pulled it away. He pulled his mouth up to my ear and whispered, "You've got the greatest tits, Angie," and tried to slip his hand inside my blouse again. I fended his hand away and asked, "Nicer than Nancy's?" He giggled and said, "Well, hers are pretty nice, but not as nice as yours."

She had vividly painted the picture. I could see her sitting in the seat, imagined Brian next to her, leaning in, kissing her -- his hand slipping to the button line of her pale blue blouse, the one that I'd been allowed to unbutton so many times. "You pulled his hand away from your boobs?"

"Just away from the buttons."

"Oh." I may not have noticed that Angie wasn't wearing panties, but she'd had my favorite bra and blouse on, and I knew from experience that her nipples had to have been visible. "Did he have any trouble finding your nipples?" I asked, sliding my hand to her bare breast.

"Not on the way there," she answered. "You know it didn't take that long to get to the theatre, and then to Ghirardelli's afterward."

"Yeah, I saw him with his arm on the back of your chair when we were getting ice cream." She didn't continue, so I asked. "And then?"

"When we left Ghirardelli's and got back to the car, Gary didn't just start it up. He and Jessica started making out and Brian started kissing me and fondling me again. I almost wanted to stop him, but Jessica wasn't stopping Gary at all. I could tell he slipped her blouse down and was sucking on her nipple. Brian tried again to slide a hand in my blouse, but I pushed his hand away, but before I could stop him he dropped his hand to my leg and pushed it up my thigh and under my skirt."

"Did you stop him?" I asked.

"I pushed his arm and he pulled his hand out, but he'd touched my pussy."

"He fingered you?"

"He didn't have a chance. He whispered, 'Why didn't you wear panties if you didn't want me to touch you?' I told him that we had misunderstood, that we thought we were dating spouses tonight and I had left them off for you."

12