The Lap Dance Ch. 01

Story Info
A lap dance man & his girlfriend is the start.
3.2k words
4.52
44k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Terri and I love to fantasize. Terri is a thin but shapely woman about 30, long strawberry blonde hair, stunning blue eyes, and an amazing smile. I'm in my upper 40's, red hair and brown eyes. Whether it's during the day online while we work in our respective offices... or late at night on webcam as we tease each other to orgasm... or especially in person when we are having amazing sex and verbalizing our fantasies, we enjoy the imaginative side of sex. Often times, the fantasies involve another woman or man. Terri is bi-curious, so that is one situation we fantasize about often. We sometimes chat online together with other women about some of those fantasies, always looking for that perfect girl to bring home.

We had experimented a bit with videotaping our sex together as well. First, we tried setting the camera on the bed while she rode me, reverse cowboy style, in a low chair a few feet from the bed. The video came out pretty hot, actually, until she leaned over onto the bed to get more leverage to push me deeper into her wet pussy, and the camera came crashing down. We got a good laugh out of that, but it didn't stop the action.

Later that same evening, as she lay back on the bed, her hips at the edge, as I stood between her legs. I held the camera in my one hand, sliding my hard cock in and out of her pussy, while caressing her breasts with my other hand. Again, it was a great view, but very difficult to hold the camera and perform the action at the same time. Terri had her own attempt at being a camera woman as well, holding the camera from her vantage point as she lay back on the pillows while I went down and licked her beautiful pussy. That video came out very good; even though she was shaking like crazy when I started to finger fuck her while sucking her clit. We love watching the videos together, but they do seem to be a bit blurry and shake a lot, kind of like the old movie, The Blair Witch Project.

We thought a better idea would be to invite one of her girlfriends to hold the camera for us. We imagined Terri's sexy friend could then move around the room for the best shot, zooming in to all the right places, and capturing our uninhibited action. In fact, the more we talked about that, the more excited we became. The thought of a woman watching us that closely was a huge turn on for both of us. We pictured her friend in sexy lingerie, and getting turned on at the sight of us fucking in front of her. In our minds, of course, it would be impossible for her to remain "professional" for very long, and the camera would end up back on the tripod as she joined us both, and kissed and caressed Terri's body all over!

We have several other fantasies as well, of course. The one I want to tell about, however, actually did come true. Terri and I decided to check out a strip club across the border in Canada. The Canadians have a very enlightened policy in regard to dancers, unlike the Americans' prudish rules. In Canada, full nude is allowed, and the lap dances are much more intimate. In fact, they tell you that "you can touch anything except the pussy," and that really makes for a fun lap dance.

I decided to wear loose fitting shorts to give my hard-on room to breathe. I drove over to Terri's place and knocked on her apartment's door. As she opened it, her beauty was striking. Her makeup is always impeccably done. She wore a flower print sundress, white thong and bra underneath. Her 36B breasts looked incredible under the tight dress. I immediately went to her and we embraced, kissing hard. Usually when I see Terri, for obvious reasons I get hard very quickly. As we held each other, I pressed my hardness through my shorts into her body. She moaned as she felt it, and slid her hand down between us, giving my bulge a squeeze. My hands squeezed her nice round ass as we held each other close. Luckily, she gets wet as quickly as I get hard, and so I knew she was ready for me already.

I knew I couldn't wait. It was time for a quickie. My arms around her waist, I forcefully pushed her back into the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed roughly. Her legs draped over the edge of the bed, I lifted her dress up to her waist, exposing her thong. I quickly pulled it aside, sliding my fingers up and down her wet slit. She was so smooth and silky. I pulled the panties down her shapely legs and left them in a heap on the floor.

Quickly, I unzipped my jeans and dropped them around my ankles. My hard cock sprung out. I could see her lick her lips as she watched me, lying on her back. I leaned closer to her, my hands around her hips, and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed toward me. The head of my cock rubbed against her slit, up to her hardening clit, quickly coating the head of my dick with her juices.

I dropped myself a bit lower, and quickly pushed my cock inside of her pussy. She was so wet it slid all the way in easily. She moaned loudly as I started to pull back and then quickly pushed in again. I pulled her legs around my waist and pushed in as fast and hard as I could. I continued to pump in and out, my hard cock slurping loudly with her very wet juices. I squeezed her hips as I thrust. I was quickly building to orgasm.

Knowing we still had a big day ahead of us, Terri was coaxing me on. "Mmm, baby, cum inside me. I want you to cum in my pussy!" she screamed.

"Fuuuuck yes!" I shouted. Her moans were too much for me, and I began to throb as my orgasm built to the brink, shooting load after load deep inside of her. She was smiling as I finally pulled out of her.

"I could see you needed that one, baby," she said. It was true.

"Can I take care of you now?" I loved her orgasms. I wanted her to have at least one.

"Later, baby. I want to go. Lots of time for me soon," she was excited about our evening plans. I kissed her hard, caressing her breasts, then helped her to her feet. We kissed again, and I gave her ass a good slap.

====================

We got in the car and drove across the border. Along the way, we talked about how much fun we were going to have. As usual, Terri's hand was rubbing my crotch while I drove, so I was of course very hard again for most of our two-hour drive.

We quickly checked into the hotel, grabbing our room keys then back into the car for the short drive up the road. We pulled into the parking lot of "A Cat's Tale", and put the car in park. She was still rubbing my crotch, and I leaned over for a kiss. Our tongues danced together for a long time.

"Mmmm, baby, more of that to come," I said. "Ready?"

"Definitely."

I held the door open for her, and we walked inside the lobby of the club. The bouncer looked Terri over as he held the inside door for us, a slight smile on his face as he gave me the non-verbal "OK". I don't think that club sees many women of Terri's caliber, and that includes some of their hottest dancers. The place was dark, and as our eyes adjusted, seemed pretty empty since it was still early. There was a bar toward the back of the club, and two small stages at the front, with round tables in front of the stage. At each end of the club were some bigger tables and other stages. It seemed like waitresses and dancers outnumbered patrons, which was fine by me.

The music was pretty loud, and there was small-breasted brunette dancer gyrating on stage, wearing only a g-string, squirming around the pole, her hair whipping around as she danced. We took a table close to the stage and made ourselves comfortable. I looked at Terri, and put my hand on her knee as we sat down. I ran my hand up inside her thigh just as a short, tanned blonde waitress wearing a skimpy green bikini came over to us. Her smile was dazzling in the dark club, her lips full. I kept my hand between Terri's thighs as the waitress looked us both over. She smiled broadly as she placed a cocktail napkin in front of Terri. She then leaned way over Terri as she put one in front of me, her ample breasts about popping out of her top, a naughty smile on her pretty face.

We ordered beers and sat back to watch the show. The brunette girl was just getting offstage and another was coming out. We looked around the place. The offstage dancing girls were working the single guys or groups of guys sitting around the stage, trying to get them to buy a private dance.

The next dancer was a statuesque blonde, with a tanned curvy body, wearing a white bikini top and g-string. She started dancing to the beat of the music, moving gracefully, a natural dancer. Not like some of the strippers who just didn't look comfortable. Terri leaned to my ear.

"She's hot," she breathed.

Terri's hand moved over my crotch, my hard-on growing again was we both watched the blonde. Terri began rubbing it through my shorts. The dancer was loosening her top, and she let it drop to the floor. Her breasts were round and full, with small dark pink nipples. Her waist was thin, but not skinny. I had to agree.

"Uh huh, she is," I whispered.

Terri squeezed my cock again.

"Two Molsons," said the waitress as she placed the bottles on the table. She had come up behind us. I didn't take my hand from Terri's thighs, and she didn't move her hand from my cock. Knowing that the waitress could see what we were doing added to the excitement we were feeling. The blonde waitress glanced down with that naughty smile and stood waiting. "That'll be four-fifty."

I left her a good tip and she moved away. My hand went back to Terri's thigh. I slipped my fingers under her dress, slowly drifting up between her smooth, silky legs. As I reached the upper thigh, I could feel the dampness between her panty-less legs, as her juices flowed freely down her leg from her naked pussy. I heard a soft moan escape her lips as she leaned back, giving me access. We both turned back to the stage and watched the blonde dancer moving around the pole, her sexy ass shaking back and forth to the music as she leaned over. Her breasts were firm and tight, bouncing a bit under her as she gyrated back and forth.

Terri opened her legs even further and I felt her wet slit with my fingers. At the same time, she slid her hand up the inside of the leg of my loose shorts. My cock was fully hard, and she easily found it and wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft.

"Need a refill?" It was a different waitress, long shiny black hair with mysterious dark eyes. She was checking us out, her eyes on my crotch and where Terri's hand was inside my short's leg.

"We're good, thanks," I said. She smiled and walked away.

For the next hour or so, we noticed a lot of attention from the waitresses, several of them stopping by every few minutes to "check on our drinks. " By now, the head of my cock was occasionally poking out from the leg of my shorts, as Terri continued to rub it. I must have been hard for at least an hour and a half. She was soaked by this point as well, and I continued to rub her slit, slipping my finger inside her every once in a while. Her excitement was building to a frenzy.

"We should get a lap dance," she said to me.

"Which girl do you like?" I asked.

"That blonde over there is fucking sexy. You should ask her," she said with a husky voice. It was the dancer we had been watching earlier.

I moved myself away from the table, and tried to rearrange my hard-on so it wasn't quite as noticeable. I looked over at the blonde, seeing if I could get her attention. She glanced over to me and I waved her over. She smiled and came to the table, giving us both a once over look.

"Hey you guys. I'm glad you're here. I'm Jenna." Her smile was dazzling white against her tanned skin, her emerald green eyes twinkling. She had perfectly smooth skin, and her blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders. Her breasts pushed against her tight top, and I could see the faint outline of her nipples through the thin fabric. I glanced over at Terri and noticed her eyes were looking at her in the same way. We talked a little business then we all got up and followed Jenna toward the back room, holding Terri's hand in mine. I had to adjust my hardness again so it wasn't so obvious, but I don't think I could have fooled anyone with the bulge so prominent.

The room was dark, with a wide bench that I sat down on first. Jenna and Terri stood close together, making small talk as the dancer waited for the next song to start. As Terri was standing in front of me, I reached my hand around her waist, running it across her belly and then down her thighs. When I reached the hem of her skirt, I lifted it a bit, my hand underneath, as I worked my way up toward her soaking pussy.

"Mmm, nice," said Jenna, her eyes dropping to see my hand rubbing Terri's pussy beneath the thin fabric.

With Terri in front of me, Jenna couldn't see me unzipping my shorts with my other hand, and freeing my cock. I pulled Terri down in my lap, her legs across mine. I lifted her dress from the back, until her ass was touching my hardness. She gasped a little as it rested in her ass crack, but didn't let on what she was feeling.

The music started, and Jenna started to dance. Her hands over her head, she closed her eyes and swayed her body. I pushed my legs together, and Terri opened hers to straddle mine. The dress was still over her knees, covering us both. She pushed backwards against me, and my cock slid up into her wet slit. Jenna, still swaying, reached behind her own back and undid her bikini top, letting it drop to the ground. Up close, her tits were even more beautiful.

Jenna leaned forward, her ample breasts swaying, and gave Terri a smile and wink. Her hands rested on Terri's thighs, and she brought her breasts within inches of Terri's face. I felt Terri suck her breath in, and could have sworn another gush of wetness coated my cock at the same time. Terri very slowly gyrated her hips on my lap, and I positioned myself, guiding my aching hardness to her entrance. Jenna began to fondle Terri's breasts now, squeezing them through the dress, as her body moved to the music. At that moment my cock slid inside Terri's pussy, and she pushed down hard on it, immediately going the full length into her channel.

"Ohhhh," Terri moaned.

"You have a beautiful body," the dancer breathed into Terri's ear in a stage whisper. "Your friend here is very lucky." She winked at me.

My hands were on Terri's hips, squeezing and moving her back and forth on my cock. I began to roam them up her waist and around to her breasts. I felt Jenna's hands already there. Terri's arms were outstretched also and as I looked over her shoulder, I saw she was caressing Jenna's globes, lifting and squeezing them together.

"Do you like how she feels?" I whispered into her ear.

"Ohhh yes, she is fucking hot!" Terri moaned.

Jenna smiled as she and I continued our fondling of Terri's body. I reached around Terri and put my hands on top of Terri's as she fondled Jenna. I moved our hands down Jenna's waist, Terri's hands under mine, and we caressed Jenna's smooth ass together. Jenna stood up, and stepped out of her g-string, then came back to us to continue her close dancing. Her completely shaven pussy glistened. Her small lips were visible, and she ran her hands across her waist and down to her naked pubic mound, continuing down her inner thighs as she bent back toward us.

My own hips were moving slowing back and forth, feeling Terri's wetness envelop me. She began to also move in circles, feeling my hardness deep in her pussy. Terri's moans were becoming louder and more frequent. I watched as Terri's fingers closed around Jenna's nipples, pinching them just a bit, making them instantly hard.

"Mmmm," Jenna moaned. I wasn't sure if it was a stage moan or real, but it was pretty convincing.

The feeling of Jenna's hard nipples and her moans are what I think finally put Terri over the edge. She began to press hard down on me, and I could feel her orgasm building. She began to shake a little, her moans becoming a higher pitched whimper. Her breaths were coming quickly, and I squeezed her breasts hard as she began to leak even more fluid over my hard cock.

I pressed up into her as far as I could, and my cock began to spasm. I watched Jenna enjoy the scene as she also squeezed Terri's breasts, and my orgasm exploded inside Terri's pussy. It felt as if it would continue for hours, each of us moaning now more loudly, but still trying to keep it quiet. Jenna's hand dropped down to her own pussy, and we could see her rubbing herself slightly, trying not to be obvious as well.

The next song began to play, and the dance was over. Terri and I stayed in the position for a bit, and Jenna started to put her bikini back on.

"That was incredible," Terri's voice cracked.

"Thank you," Jenna replied. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." She pulled a slip of paper out of her tiny purse they all carried for tips, and pressed it into Terri's hand. "Hope to see you both again soon." With that, she turned and walked down the dark hallway and back out into the club.

After watching our sexy dancer walk away, Terri turned to me, and we kissed deeply. My cock finally started to shrink in size, and came out of her with a slurp. There were tissues on the bench, so we both used them to get ourselves arranged.

Terri opened the slip of paper as she rearranged her dress. It was a phone number.

========================

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2....

If you liked this story, please rate it and leave me a public comment below! Private comments also appreciated.