The Last Dance

Story Info
Doris dances all night and then is forced into a last dance.
6.3k words
4.02
157.1k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,270 Followers

I wrote this story as a request from a reader so hope you like it. I have added a longer ending to this version as I sort of left the original hanging. At the time it sounded like a good idea but maybe it wasn't.

Please email me with your comments or suggestions.

*

Doris and her husband, Randy, were meeting two other couples at the nightclub on the Red Mile at 42nd Street. About two or three times a year, the couples went out to relax and have some fun. The men usually were quite content to just sit there all night and have as many beers as they could hold. The women on the other hand, liked to dance and were constantly on the dance floor, as there was no shortage of available men to dance with. Many of the men came back for seconds and thirds, but the women were just happy to be letting loose.

Doris had been drinking screwdrivers and the sneaky vodka was beginning to make her feel a little tipsy. She decided to do more dancing, as she thought that should wear off some of the alcohol. The floor was always very crowded, which enabled the guys to cop a few feels along the way, and Doris certainly was in no mood to reject any affection on this night. It was actually quite thrilling to act risqué once in awhile. After all, she thought, what harm could a few feels be?

Every once in awhile, one or two of the girls would go back to the table to put in an appearance so the husbands wouldn't object to their dancing. During one of the breaks, Doris giggled when Dawn described the hard cock that this one guy pressed so tight against her; she thought it would leave a permanent mark. Doris told her that one guy kept asking her to dance but she was getting afraid to accept, as he kept talking dirty to her. Once he even grabbed her hand and placed it right over his hard cock. "Can you imagine that?" she asked her friend. The girls huddled closer and she confided to Dawn how damn good it felt, but it was just too bad it belonged to a jerk.

Soon both girls were back on the dance floor and having a great time. Doris wasn't too happy when the jerk cut in on the next dance, but she agreed to dance, as he was a good dancer. If only he would not try to body fuck her while on a crowded dance floor, she would have felt more at ease. Again he felt her up at every opportunity and she was even mad at herself for letting him take liberties. The man even managed to get a good feel of her boobs during one song. Since there were so many on the floor, she saw no reason to make a scene whenever the jerk molested her, and she just did her best to get away from his advances. Finally a song ended and she begged off the next one, as she just had to use the ladies room. With a quick turn, she was gone before he could say a word.

Finding the restrooms, she was just about to put her hand on the door when someone grabbed her from behind. Quickly, the strong hands twisted her slender body and forced her into the men's washroom, which was right next door. Not resisting too hard at first, Doris thought it was someone who she knew and they were playing a trick on her. Suddenly, she realized that she was all the way inside the men's room and abruptly became afraid, as she didn't think any of her friends would do this to her.

A strong hand grabbed a handful of the back of her blouse and held her firmly, so she could not turn around. She couldn't see who was forcing her and suddenly she was shoved forward to the long countertop, which contained a couple of sinks. This all happened in a matter of seconds and she really didn't have time to yell or scream. Had she known she was in trouble, she certainly would have yelled her head off.

The attacker forced her to bend over at the sinks, using enough force that she protested the harsh treatment. Then she used the sternest voice she could muster. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" She began to struggle harder but was not able to get free, as she was in such an awkward position. Her hands were spread about a foot apart on the counter to prevent herself from falling over when she was pushed hard towards the sinks.

Looking up, Doris saw that there was a mirror directly in front of her and she gazed into it with a worried look. Right behind her and forcing her to bend over the countertop was the jerk who had molested her on the dance floor. With a start, she yelled at the man. "Stop this at once or I'll scream my bloody head off!"

Smiling with an evil grin, the man simply gave her blouse a quick jerk to show his superior power and then he reached down. He grabbed the lower hem of her skirt and flipped it up to her waist in one easy motion. Doris stared into the mirror wide-eyed, as she watched in horror when her bare flesh was brazenly exposed. The man let go of her skirt and undid his jeans, pulling out his long, hard cock. Doris almost fainted when he jerked it up and down vigorously and her eyes never left the overpowering weapon.

'Oh no,' she thought when it became obvious what his intentions were. Then he moved closer to Doris and began slapping her exposed ass with the top portion of his overgrown cock. The sound of skin meeting skin filled the compact room and she actually welcomed the punishment he rained on her now reddening ass-cheeks. Doris was so shocked by what he was doing that she remained absolutely motionless, as if waiting for his next punishment.

A shudder of despair shot through her body and she found her voice. "Please don't, please," she begged the man to stop and leave her alone. His only response was to let go of his ramrod and grab the elastic edge of her shear, thong panties. Doris twisted and turned in an attempt to get away, but he held her steady between his body and the counter. The man roughly pulled the elastic from around her leg and twisted it to the side, which allowed the cool air to wash over the sensitive flesh between her thighs. A violent shudder went through her body when she realized she was exposed to this creature and he might fuck her right there in a dirty washroom.

Doris sobbed and cried, as she looked behind. She noticed the man aiming his meat at her exposed backside and she jerked forward in an attempt to escape the assault. Her upper thighs pushed against the countertop, which prevented any movement or getaway. Suddenly his cock disappeared from her vision and her heart stopped, waiting for it to happen.

When the burning cock touched her skin, Doris almost passed out from fright. Her protests became louder, but the man never heard a word she uttered. His only response caused more uncertainty in the pit of her stomach. "You teased me all night with that sexy body of yours... waved that sexy ass at me and now I am going to have the last dance." She could see his smile displayed in the mirror and knew she was not going to be able to reason with him at all.

The tip of his enraged cock pressed into her crotch and her breathing momentarily held, as she knew what was about to happen. Doris could see that his glazed eyes were totally focused on what he was doing behind her and suddenly, she felt the head of his big cock slip between her wet pussy lips. 'Oh, gawd no,' she thought, 'why am I so wet?' Doris reasoned it was likely due to all the dancing and exercise she had been doing throughout the evening.

"I'm going to fuck you... pretty lady," he said to Doris and embedded his monster with a sudden shove. All at once, she was astonished when he filled her cunt like never before. Her juices coated the thick shaft and he was quickly able to pump his iron in and out. Doris held onto the counter with all her strength so he wouldn't shove her head into the mirror. All the while, she stared at the dirty bastard who was forcing himself upon her. Doris resisted with all her might, but she told herself that the man was just too strong for her to get free.

He began pumping in and out at a furious pace and the long, deliberate strokes were something new to Doris. When he thrust his powerful hips with all his strength, his cock hit places never before touched by any other. All of a sudden the strangest feeling formed deep within her loins and she shuddered from the fear of what it meant. Doris questioned how she could feel anything close to arousal with this jerk fucking her in a public washroom? A second and then a third electric spasm shot through her tender body, which filled her with great disbelief.

Her protests renewed with vigor and she pleaded with him to stop at once. "Please stop, don't do this to me," she pleaded with him. Doris would never forget her next recollection. She glanced into the mirror and noticed that the man had both hands on the cheeks of her exposed ass, as there was no need to restrain her upper body. Doris realized that it was possible to jump up and run, yet she was unwilling to move.

The power of the stranger pounding his cock into her, forced Doris to shut her eyes tightly in an attempt to hide the mirror images of her rising shame. She continued the viselike grip on the counter to prevent being driven forward into the glass, which would certainly hurt her. The man's rapid fucking quickly took a toll on his stamina and it faded fast.

What Doris heard next caused her heart to stop for a split second. She vigorously renewed her struggle to get free when the washroom door opened and she realized someone was entering the room. Everything happened fast and there didn't seem to be an easy solution for her dilemma. Just as she managed to slide a little to one side, the man grabbed the back of her head. He wrapped his fingers into her long, curly hair and she had to turn her head sideways, as he forced her face into the glass.

Doris listened intently when the man spoke to the person who entered. "She teased the hell out of me all night... letting me feel her sexy ass and those big tits. Now I'm giving her what she wants... a big fuckin' dick!"

Doris felt the big shaft swell in anticipation and she knew the man was about to empty his demon load deep inside her pussy. She screamed for him to stop, as it wasn't right. "No, no, please don't," she begged, but he just ignored her and rode the roller coaster of lust. "Help, help," she called out to the new person who had obviously entered yet there was no response.

Small spasms rocketed through her loins and they seemed to be tied directly to her resolve. For some strange reason she was unable to stop her erotic reactions to what the stranger was doing to her. Dejected and ashamed with feelings of guilt, she closed her eyes tightly. The darkness felt good and her body belied her earlier protests and she merely sobbed in defeat, which caused her body to shake out of control.

Suddenly he exploded and shot the burning, hot lava into her deepest reaches. Her tender body shook like crazy when cum washed over the virgin cervix and she accepted his seed. The muscles of her vagina tightened with as much force as her body could muster and she milked the big cock like a slut. Another electric shock shot through her body, as an impending orgasm swelled deep within. Afraid to take the death-defying leap, Doris tried to save her soul. 'No, no,' she said to herself. 'I just can't do it with this bastard!'

There was a moment of relief when she felt the man's orgasm begin to subside. Doris knew she had come within an eyelash of climaxing, which would have been horrific. She uttered a small sigh for being saved great embarrassment, as she felt the return of a small measure of self-control. She opened her eyes and turned to face the mirror again, as she noticed a new fear. A guy was framed behind the jerk and it was very obvious what his intensions were. His pants were already down to his knees and he had is hard cock in his fist.

The dreadful sight was overwhelming, as Doris realized that she was about to get fucked by another stranger. The first man who was still buried to his balls held her captive and there didn't seem to be anything she could do about it. Her heartbeat went from frenzied to zero when the washroom door opened again and she prayed for an escape. "Help! Help, these men are raping me," she yelled to the rescuer she hoped was entering.

Over and over again Doris repeated her pleas until a new figure appeared in the mirror. All of a sudden she felt like a savior had arrived when Doris stared at her wide-eyes husband, Randy. A wave of relief washed over her and she assumed she was measly moments away from being saved from the two devils. There wasn't a sound in the small room and everyone stood deathly quiet, waiting for someone to say something.

"What the hell are you doing to my wife," Randy yelled at the two strangers and suddenly moved in to grab the jerk who was just pulling his long cock out of his wife's cunt.

Without warning, two more men entered the washroom and surrounded Randy, as each grabbed an arm to hold him steadfast. "Just hold still and you won't get hurt," was all that one of them said. They were young and very muscular and found it easy to hold Randy captive. The two men easily moved their prisoner away from the counter and Doris instantly realized Randy would be prevented from helping her escape.

Randy watched in utter dismay when the other man who was about to fuck his wife renewed his attack. Doris was held in position by the first rapist, which enabled the second man to take his place at her backside. Randy stared into his wife's awestruck eyes, as she seemed to focus on the mirror images that were inches from her face.

Doris stared at the reflection and noticed the image of the man's cock disappear from the mirror, hidden by her own naked ass. Her breath caught, as she felt his immediate thrust, and his cock was rammed to the hilt. The man remained embedded for seconds, enjoying the immense heat and joy of being buried in Doris' cunt. It had been awhile since he had fucked anyone and he was going to enjoy the moment very, very much.

"Here, let me feel that wet cunt of yours," he said with a smile. Then the man reached around her flared hips and searched for the soaked, silky material still covering the upper portion of her precious pussy lips. He deliberately pinched the shear thong between his fingers and shifted it off to the side, which enabled him to expose her soul. His skilled fingers slipped into the wetness and closed over the protruding clitoris, as Doris thought she had been shot with a shotgun. Her hips thrust forward to meet his demanding fingers and the explosion was instantaneous.

There was no place for her hips to go as they slammed into the countertop, driving the man's fingers deeper into her wetness. Guilt and shame filled her faithful mind when she looked at the mirror image to see Randy watching it all happen. His eyes were as big as saucers as he could see the big cock pumping in and out of his lovely wife. Not a sound came from his still lips, as he had never seen such an erotic sight. Randy knew he should be fighting with all his might, but he just couldn't bring himself to miss one brief image of what was happening in front of him.

Doris was filled with utter disbelief when the orgasm quickly consumed her womanly body. As her husband watched, she felt the onslaught of the most violent orgasm of her life rush over her. She was unable to keep her hips still as they thrust madly at the attacker who was enjoying every second of her lust. Nothing like this had ever happened to the man and he was surely going to relish what this bitch was doing to him.

The man took her higher and higher as the gigantic orgasm went on and on, caressing every nerve in her body. Doris locked her eyes on Randy and watched when he stared at what she was doing. His eyes never left her cunt and a man fucking the woman he loved seemed to mesmerize him. The stranger felt the rising passion and knew it would soon totally consume him. Doris' tight, hot cunt robbed his remaining stamina and his orgasm exploded with a fury. Short, powerful thrusts lifted Doris off the floor and the man filled her cunt with his seed, as she matched his strokes with power of her own.

The other men in the room were breathing very heavy, as they witnessed the two sweaty bodies fucking before their very eyes. Loud moans of ecstasy came from Doris' throat when she went to the peak of the most mind-blowing orgasm of her life. Never had she thrust so madly and been so out of control during sex. Her total being surrounded the head of this bastard's cock and she welcomed every inch of the throbbing meat. The guy grunted when he emptied his load, which was so vast that wet, slurping sounds erupted when the cum escaped the seal around his swollen cock. Slowly the creamy cum seeped from Doris' pussy and dropped to the floor, which incensed the other men in the room.

Her eyes never left Randy and as the climax began to subside, Doris tried to send signals to tell her husband that she was sorry. None of it made any difference because Randy was only interested in what she was doing and it was in an aroused way. He had never witnessed the intense passion or lust from his wife and it was having a positive affect on his sexual desire.

Doris was very confused. She could not understand how she could experience such a powerful orgasm under these circumstances. Two strangers had just forcibly fucked her and she had experienced an orgasm with her husband watching it all happen. More shame fueled her mind when she came to realize that she had wanted the big cock inside her. Yes, she wanted to be fucked by these monsters and it didn't matter that her husband was there. It was lust and she was totally aroused beyond any point in her life.

She remained bent over the counter as the second man slowly removed his dwindling hardon. Hanging her head down, Doris glanced down with a blank stare and waited. The humiliation swept over her and Doris felt completely degraded by the overpowering lust swelling deep inside. Seconds went by yet still she waited, almost holding her breath in utter anticipation. The sounds of a zipper being lower roared through the room and Doris' heart began to beat faster. She flinched and jerked wildly when rough, strong hands closed over her burning ass. New hands, hands she had never felt before. Closing her eyes, Doris waited for it to happen. She had never felt such a dire need or desire for anything in her life, like she felt at that moment.

In one quick motion, the hands grabbed the elastic waistband of the shear panties and smoothly rolled them to the floor. Doris allowed the stranger to strip her panties and she obediently remained motionless and waited. Suddenly the next hard cock rammed into her soaked pussy. A shriek of lust escaped her lips when the thick, long shaft plunged all the way in with one quick thrust. The man drove in so hard that it took her breath away momentarily.

The stranger was fully aroused already and there was no need for any foreplay. He immediately began to pump with all of his strength and Doris raised her head to the mirror again. Her eyes were open and she noticed that there were still two men holding Randy captive. Her husband was being forced to comply and so was she. Doris reasoned that she was powerless against such strong men and they demanded she submit.

Almost immediately, her muscles began to tighten and milk the intruding rod. Doris could feel the raging desire in her belly and she began to push back hard so that the cock could possess her cunt completely. She arched her back and gave everything to this intruder, as she clung to the clammy countertop with her hands. Without warning, new spasms rocked her frail body and it began all over again.

Randy remained fully engrossed with the erotic encounter and he did not struggle to get free of his captors. As hard as it was to believe, it seemed that his wife was begging this stranger to fuck her. Her rapid thrusts were allowing the intruder to fully sink his shaft into her delirious cunt. Both were pumping with determination and it would not be long until two orgasms again filled the sleazy washroom.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,270 Followers
12