The Last One Left Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't remember seeing Michelle before. He would have remembered if he had. She was tall. Not as tall as Asha, and certainly not as muscled, in fact the soft way her thighs jiggled, wrapped in a pair of impossibly tight jeans, told him he had a little more chub to her. She had a shiny roll of chestnut hair and eyes that were so dark they were almost black. She looked older than the others, almost a cougar. Those dark eyes didn't even glance at him. They were straight on Delta, hungry like a wolf's eyes. Marta came in around the time Dani had noticed The Kid and approached him.

Dani traced a hand over his bare thigh, smiling down at him with the grin of a sadist. He thought back to their run in, in the woods.

Fuck.

"Not so fun when you're the one being pinned down, is it?"

"Not him." Asha said. "Her."

Dani shrugged and left, but not before snatching one of his nipples between the knuckles of two fingers and giving them a quick twist.

"Argh, fuck." He cried as he jolted. "I'll get you, bitch." but she only smiled and blew him a kiss.

"Enjoy the show."

He looked at Marta who was eyeing him. Even she seemed to be taking some joy in seeing him bound up like that.

Melody moaned at the sight of the girls. Her hands found the inner flesh of her thighs. It was like she couldn't decide whether she wanted to touch herself or not.

Marta ran her tongue over her plump cherry red lips, then pursed her lips. She was wearing the same tight corset, except now without the boots. He saw gorgeous thick legs the colour of caramel. She wasn't wearing panties.

Asha walked around the bed and lay back on it.

Delta's eyes were on the approaching girls, darting between them, looking a little scared, and more than a little excited.

Asha seized her in both hands and lifted her on top of her. Delta blinked and suddenly she was riding Asha's stomach reverse cowgirl. The dildo stuck up between Delta's thick thighs, shiny with spit. Asha gripped Delta's sides so hard it made her squeal a little.

The girls took this as their cue to slide their way over to the bed.

Michelle took Delta's body in her long arms and Delta gasped when Michelle's teeth found her nipples. The older woman was like a cat toying with its prey, sharp green nails scratching and nipping all over while Delta squirmed on top of Asha, getting her juices all over her hips. Dani was on the other side, she pulled Delta's face to the side gently but firmly, like a temptress, and planted her lips on Delta's in a tender kiss.

Michelle pulled the zip down on the jacket she was wearing and he wasn't surprised to find she had nothing on underneath. Her breasts sagged, heavy. Pale with dark nipples.

Delta's hand reached the back of Dani's neck and pulled her in, she moaned into her mouth as Michelle's teeth found her nipple again. Michelle laughed at Delta's moaning and spanked her, hard.

Oh my god. The Kid wanted nothing more than to be there, in between the four of them, feeling their smooth flesh on every side, wet warmness over his aching cock, whether it was a mouth or a hole, or the space between someone's tits or ass cheeks, whatever. He wanted it. He needed it. Would have killed for it. If the chains were made of anything other than solid iron, he'd rip himself free from the chair and take it.

Marta was on Asha duty it seemed, and Asha herself, for all of her size, was almost lost to The kid behind the wall of sliding, multi-toned flesh. She leaned over, long black hair spilling onto Asha's tan chest, and kissed her master lovingly. She was on her hands and knees behind the other three. Her hand reached up and unbuckled the tight corset. It sprang open and she tossed it carelessly to the side. Her brown skin was just as smooth as he remembered it, those huge tits and milky brown nipples hung as moved those shiny cherry lips over Asha's mouth.

Dani and Michelle swapped duties. Now it was Dani who was kissing Delta's body, nipping here and there, while Michelle pulled Delta to look at her. She was more savage about it. She held Delta's face by the cheeks and practically forced her tongue down the girl's throat. Delta moaned and squealed. She was breathing so heavily that her tits were bouncing.

Dani's spiky blue head fell down, down the chest, over the tits, over wide pink nipples, kissing, sucking and nipping over the curve of Delta's belly, and then to her thighs. She bent over and buried her face in Delta's cunt and Delta all but screamed into Michelle's mouth.

Michelle pulled away and cackled like a witch.

"Mmm you like that huh?" She mocked Delta, still squeezing her straining face in her sharp nailed hand.

Delta nodded desperately, chest heaving now.

"Yes. Yes I do. I god yes. I do."

Michelle let go of her face to give her a sharp slap across the cheek, like she'd done something wrong, then she cackled and pinched it again and her tongue dove in for more.

Dani's head rose from Delta's cunt and her wet mouth found Asha's fake cock. Now it was her turn to get it wet. She might not have been as as skilled as Delta, but the way she ran her tongue up and down the thing told The Kid she could at least take second place in the Manor.

Fuck. I should hold tryouts. Get a leaderboard going...

Marta suddenly wailed. She had her hand planted on one of Asha's huge tits. Her own were quivering.

He saw why. Asha had let go of Delta's waist with one hand, it had found its way between Marta's thighs. With her ass and pussy facing him, he saw the fingers rooting there, not wasting any time with a warm up. Marta's arms turned to jelly and she fell forward, burying her face in Asha's chest and letting out a deep throated moan, like she was in pain.

Her other hand flashed and Dani got the loudest spanking The Kid had ever heard in his life. It struck the thick musty air of the room like a whip-crack. Dani shot up stright and winced in agony.

Melody wailed, as if the shockwave of it had somehow hit her.

"Do it." Asha told Dani and Dani nodded.

She leant back down and gripped the dildo at the base. She pulled it back and pressed its tip against Delta's pussy lips.

Delta pulled away from Michell's mouth and gasped.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Wait, wait."

Asha thrust her hips, slowly. Dani guided it in.

Delta's words were cut off. She held her breath. Her face was bright red. She bit her lips and screwed her eyes shut.

Michelle traced her green nails up and down the length of Delta's throat while she massaged one of her tits with her other hand.

Then Asha started fucking Delta in earnest.

She fucked upward, slow and long at first. Marta did her best to keep kissing her master but it was clear the feel of those fingers against her cunt was making it hard to focus.

When Delta opened her eyes they were actually crossed. Her mouth hung open. She rode Asha like she was possessed. She was being pummeled upright. The force of Asha's thrusts was insane. Michelle placed a hand over one of Asha's flexing thighs and leaned over to suck on Delta's tits again.

Dani's head was down, she was wedging her tongue where the plastic cock met Delta's cunt, wherever she could.

Delta's heavy tits swung up and down, bouncing. Despite how soft and voluptuous they looked, the nipples at the end of them looked hard enough to cut diamonds.

At first the fucking was so hard she couldn't even make a noise, but when her hips started shaking she let out these high pitched wails. They sounded like her trademark squeals except they were louder, more drawn out.

The Kid didn't even want to blink. The whole scene was so arousing he couldn't even believe it was real. He was hornier than he'd ever been in his life, but a small nervous part of him spoke up in his mind.

She might actually fuck Delta so good that she'll never be satisfied with you again.

He wondered if he even had that much to offer in a place like this. Having no men left on can't have been that bad if you had Asha there to fuck you like this. He wondered if each of them got their turn in the middle, being the whole gang's toy.

Asha's thighs smacked Delta's cheeks hard enough to make a noise. She got faster and faster and Delta wailed louder and louder. Michelle and Dani rose and looked at eachother. They both laughed.

"Isn't she so cute?" Michelle asked

Dani pinched Delta's nipple and twisted. Delta was in so much tortured ecstasy she didn't even seem to notice. Dani brought her lips close to Delta's and sneered at her.

"You having a good time there?"

Delta nodded.

"Yes. Oh. My. God. Yes."

"You like being a little fucktoy?"

Michelle threw her head back and laughed. She wrapped her arms around Delta's body, caressing her like a spider spinning strands of web around a fly.

"Yes. Yes... I do. I do yesss."

Asha was grunting with each thrust. He saw a fresh spill of juice from Delta's pussy slide down the underside of the dildo.

Michelle and Dani glanced at each other and smiled. Then they lunged on Delta like a pair of vampires. Their mouths found either side of her neck and Delta screamed. Her hands came up and gripped each of their heads, holding on for dear life. She bounced and pumped frantically but she didn't need to, because Asha had both hands on her waist and was pulling her up and down like she weighed nothing.

Delta shook and quivered.

Marta rose to her knees and stroked Michelle's hair. He realized she must have come again. Marta's hands searched Michelle's body now and Michelle started moaning but she didn't stop ravishing Delta's neck.

Asha squeezed Marta by the thigh so hard she cried out.

"Her." Asha said between grunts.

"Ok. Ok...Ok." Marta said. She breathed when Asha let go and grabbed her fucktoy by the waist again.

Marta slid her hand up Delta's sides and groped her tits from behind. She played with them, massaged them, toyed with the nipples. One hand stayed on her breast while the other drifted down, over the belly until the fingers touched the top of Delta's pussy. She played with the clit as if it were her own, rubbing in little circles, pressing hard against the moist flesh.

Then it was game over.

Delta screamed. Her whole body shook, like she was having a seizure. It was almost hard enough to slip free of Asha's vice-like grip, almost.

She screamed and wailed and squealed, all of those cute sounds she made all mixed together in a crazy stew. Her hips trembled and pumped, strained and rose.

Asha stopped for her, savoring it.

Delta's voice cranked into a thin croak, one hand was gripping Dani's shoulder, the other half squeezed Marta's hand that was on her tit.

She came, and when she did, all of her life left her. She went limp and fell against Asha.

Michelle and Dani stopped their vampire's kissing and giggled. Michelle stroked her hair, almost matronly. Delta looked passed out. The Kid thought she might have genuinely lost consciousness.

It was a few seconds later he heard another squeal.

He turned his head.

Melody's fingers were working her clit and her hips were rolling along with them. She was coming too, he could tell, and prolonging the feeling with more fingerwork. Her other hand gripped the chains. She let out a breath of air.

Dani let Michelle hold Delta. Delta was muttering something, like she was half asleep and in a bad dream.

Dani leaned over and kissed her master who was panting against the bed. Asha's heavy tits pointed straight upward, shiny with sweat.

When Asha got her breath back she told the others to leave and take Delta with her. They all wanted to stay, but Asha was adamant. Marta took Delta by the collar chain and led her out, giggling. Delta could barely walk, not long ago it had been Marta being taken out of here, dizzy and half-conscious.

Michelle acknowledged The Kid for the first time as she left. She came over to the chair and flashed a devilish smile. She leaned forward, her breasts sagged a little, she was definitely older, but she wore it well. She had long legs and thick hips. She extended her index finger and touched just below his neck with a sharp fingernail, dragging it down slowly. He felt a silvery hairline of pain where she scratched. She cackled.

"See you around." She said.

"Take her too." Asha called as she ran a hand through her hair.

Michelle looked back and then looked at Harmony. She smiled at the agonized blond girl chained to the wall.

"Come on girl." She said bounding over. She unhooked the chains at the wall and pulled Melody along by them. "You're with me tonight."

Melody didn't look pleased, but she went along with it. To watch her struggle there, watching the fun with no chance to enjoy it for herself, he guessed she'd suffered enough for indiscretion. A night in the hands of Michelle just seemed like overkill.

Then it was just him and Asha. She lifted herself off the bed and to his great relief she unhooked the strapon and let it fall to the floor. He was ready to be used, he wanted to be her toy more than anything. Against all of his previous machismo and confidence, he wanted to be manhandled by the empress who was now towering over him, but he wasn't sure he wanted that thing to be a part of it.

"So..." She said as she opened the manacles. His wrists screamed. They were red raw. He didn't remember pulling on them that hard, but he supposed he must have. "...how do you want to play this?"

"Play this?" He rubbed his wrists as he looked her up and down. Her body was a work of art. Tan and shiny, firm with muscles all over, strength in every limb. "What do you mean?"

"Well one of us has gotta be in charge right? You were so good I'm feeling generous. I'll let you choose."

Woah.

He thought about it. Being in charge. It was his usual thing. With Delta and Amanda he'd only ever wanted to be in charge, to have them be his servants.

Part of him wanted to put Asha in her place for the hours of torture. He'd imagined it, while he was chained to the wall and the chair, numerous times. Getting revenge for the nightmare she'd make him endure.

Now that she was standing before him, hands on her hips, half-smile, still sweating from fucking Delta harder than he ever had, or maybe ever would, he knew his answer.

"You're in charge." He said.

"Right answer." She said. He knew it was a trick. He'd never had a choice.

She reached out and gripped his cock. He moaned at the feel of it. He couldn't believe the feel of her iron grip. She half turned and pulled him by his cock toward the bed.

"Come on." She said, like she was leading him by the hand. "I'll try to be gentle."

Part 4 Coming Soon