The Lecture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a wonderful feeling. I could feel the warmth of your body around my dick."

"Keep rubbing on the little bean. Use two fingers. Use your thumb and your forefinger. Rub faster. Don't stop. Oh God. Oh God."

"So tell me. What was it like?"

Silence

"Go on. I want to know what it was like for you. I know what it feels like for a girl but I want to know what it feels like for a man."

"It's hard for me to say. I never touched a woman before and now I've had sex for the first time. Too many things happening."

"Do you masturbate?"

"Sometimes."

"You can tell me the truth. I bet you are like all the other boys who masturbate all the time."

"Okay. I masturbate every day."

"Wasn't it better to come inside me? Some men describe a woman's pussy as paradise."

"Well it really felt terrific when I entered you. It was so nice and warm and just got better and when I started to move, that was terrific. I really can't describe it."

Shannon collapsed on his body and wrapped her hands around his face and kissed him. She must have been there for a long while. She didn't know how long but ever so slowly Peter's dick slipped out of her vagina until there was no connection. Shannon could feel the ooze running down her leg. It was time to clean up.

"Come to the bathroom. We need to clean up."

Peter washed himself and watched quietly as Shannon cleaned herself up. She was not aware how intently he was watching and when she had finished, he turned around and he was hard again.

"How did that happen?"

"It was so exciting watching you clean yourself, it just happened."

Shannon couldn't help but reach over and grab it.

"Do you like playing with my dick?"

"I love it. When I see it hard like this, it means only one thing. It is designed to give me pleasure."

"I never thought of it like that."

They walked to the bed and flopped down on it.

"You're staring at my pubic hair. There is nothing sexy there. Nothing to see but hair. You might as well be looking at my armpit. It's funny how everybody wants to look at it when there is nothing to see."

"I don't know. It just looks sexy and there is a nice smell coming up too that turns me on. I can see that you like staring at my dick."

"Of course I do. When it is standing up hard like that I know where it is going to go and that makes me excited. Close your eyes."

Peter expected she would do what she had done before but he was wrong. In a flash her whole mouth had engulfed his penis and her tongue was licking in the most exciting way. After a short while Shannon lifted her head and said,

"Would you like to lick me? "

"Sounds disgusting. Do you really want me to?"

"Yes. I've never done it. All my friends tell me it is wonderful and exciting. They also tell me that their boyfriends love it too. Do you want to look at my pussy? You can do it at the same time. Come on. Give it a try. You never know, you might like it."

With that she rolled on her back and opened her legs wide so that Peter could see everything. He could not take his eyes off her bottom. His finger moved to her clitoris and diddled around.

"Come on. Try it just once. I'm sure you'll like it. "

She pulled his head down and his tongue began licking. She was right. It wasn't as bad as he thought. In fact it was really good. The delicious aroma that filled his nostrils was something else. Shannon began making sounds of pleasure and they influenced him to go on. He wanted to please her. She wanted another orgasm and could feel herself getting closer and closer and on erupted to Peter's surprise. Shannon drew her knees up and positioned Peter to slide right in which he did without hesitation.

"Did you like that?"

"It feels really good. When I do this I really feel like a man. It's a good feeling."

Peter soon set up a rhythmic in and out and came.

"Do you want to stay the night? I'd like to do this again in the morning. I think you are a great teacher."

It was the first time that Peter had ever slept the night with another person. He woke up first and could see Shannon's head with her eyes closed and breathing silently. There was nothing to do but wait silently and wait for her to wake up. Peter was not the same person who had gone to sleep the night before. He was in some ways like the little boy who was taken to the beach for the first time and screams in fear as the waves splash over his legs and finally is encouraged to go deeper into the water and enjoys it. At the next mention of going to the beach his fear is gone and he is very excited. So it was with Peter and sex. All his fears that had dominated his life for years had been swept away by Shannon's gentle coaxing and now he was keen to reacquaint himself with her body and have more sex. There was nothing left to do but wait until she eventually woke up.

The room gradually became lighter and Peter got up and saw that he could gently lift the covers off Shannon and look at her naked body. Very carefully he lifted the sheet from her revealing her pale skin. She was on her side and her breasts were drooped down and not nearly as exciting as the day before. Her knees were in a foetal position revealing the curve of her bottom hiding her sex from view. Eventually her body stirred and she woke up and stretched her legs out. The point where her thighs met her body and the covering hair in a neat triangle made a very inviting sightg. Her eyes were on Peter's immediately and she beckoned him to come to bed..

They kissed each other for a few minutes while Peter's hand moved inexorably to massage her breast and then moved down to her pubic triangle and snaked into her slit looking for her clitoris. His newly educated fingers knew what to do and he could feel that she was getting wetter and wetter. Without asking, the new Peter rolled her onto the back, separated her knees and looked down on the curly hair concealing her vagina. A few days ago he might have recoiled in disgust at the sight of something which was meant to be hidden. Today the sight was incredibly exciting. He was looking down at her nicely shaped breasts which were exciting in themselves but as he looked between her legs, the mass of hair triggered a response that was instinctive.

Shannon knew that if ever she was going to look sexy, it was now. Try as she wanted to, she could not imagine what she looked like but she knew it must appeal to Peter -- that's what all the boys wanted to look at. It was not only the fact that she looked so sexy, but it looked so inviting when she had her thighs wide open. She was signifying that she wanted to have sex.

Those curly hairs triggered a message which alerted his brain to the fact that he must be about to have sex and to prepare for entry. He could feel his penis get a little bit harder. His fingers separated her lips and in one quick movement he was deep inside her moving backwards and forwards. His first determined thrust opened her up and each thrust was strong and purposeful. He was thrusting and she was receiving. The natural order of things had been restored. Shannon's eyes were wide open with surprise that her pupil had suddenly become so assertive but she liked it. She wanted Peter to be a man and do what a man did. Last night the sex had been fast with tension and anxiety. This morning there was calm assurance as Peter was full of confidence. The silence was replaced with endearing words as Peter thrust and even turn into a conversation. What had started out as a teaching exercise had now developed into a warm relationship. Shannon realised that she would never again have an orgasm just by penetration alone and reached down with her finger to diddle her clitoris and she soon bucked her hips with a strong orgasm.

That morning before breakfast they repeated the act another three times and then it was time to vacate the room. It was Saturday and Peter spent the night at Shannon's and all day Sunday before finally dragging himself away. He would come back many times before he moved in permanently with her.

12