The Library Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anitha left the store and she was stopped by a security guard at the entrance of the mall. "What brought the library slut to our mall?"

"I was just shopping," Anitha said smiling.

"Can I see your bag," he didn't wait for a response.

He pulled the bag and took out a bra and held it up saying "This will look sexy on you whore."

People passing by looked Anitha and the bra and laughed at her. Anitha felt bit embarrassed and excited. He asked for the bills.

Anitha got nervous "Oh I... I don't have a bill; those were gifted to me."

"Really, you first said you were shopping, now you say it was gifted. Whom did you fuck to get these?"

He didn't lower his voice everyone around can see Anitha getting harassed in public.

"Now whore follow me to my office," Anitha followed him to his office.

"Now spread your hands and legs whore I want to check you".

As Anitha spread her hands and legs, he went behind her and started running his hands from her wrist to her shoulders. He moved his hands under her arm and squeezed her boobs. Anitha new it is more than a security check. He kept massaging her boobs, she let out a low gasp as his hands felt so good on her boobs. He moved a hand to her pussy and another to her ass and rubbed them and squeezed them.

He stepped back and said "Turn around and strip off whore," Anitha did it willingly.

He groped her boobs hard with one hand and inserted a finger into pussy. He leaned and kissed her hard biting her lips and pushing his tongue into her mouth. Anitha played with his tongue and sucked on it. She swallowed all the saliva he was spitted into her mouth. He broke the kiss and spat on her face and boobs. He kept spitting till her face and boobs are dripping saliva. He walked around her slapping her ass and boobs making her moan louder and louder. Then he pushed her face down on the table, spread her legs and rammed his big cock deep into her pussy. He pulled her hair quite hard making her scream. He got hold of her nipples and pinched them. He spat on the table and asked her to lick it. When Anitha hesitated, he pinched her nipples harder, she didn't have any choice and licked it. He kept doing. Then he pushed his fingers into her mouth which she started sucking on them. He kept slapping her ass as he pounded her pussy mercilessly and filled her pussy with his cum. Anitha felt her whole body so sore and so used up. She can't stand from the fucking and slapping. She was never abused like this before. Anitha felt like sitting but she didn't want to be with him anymore and left soon.

Couple of days later Anitha received a call from the cops and they asked her to come to the station immediately. Anitha was worried and nervous, she rushed to the station. There were only two officers at the time.

One of them looked at her and said "Looks like someone is doing a job without any proper registration."

Anitha walked to him and asked him what did she do wrong.

The other cop said from behind "Don't you know whore. You should be registered before you start the job as a whore?"

"Sorry sir I really don't know that."

The cops both laughed and said "So you admit that you are a whore and you are servicing men."

One of the cops said "Since you admit your mistake, we will give you an easy way out of this. Now get naked and stand near the wall."

Anitha didn't have much choice so she did as she was instructed. The cops walked to her, raised her hands and chained her wrists.

Anitha heard a voice from behind "Spread your legs whore."

As she spread her legs, she left something cold in her ass, the cop was pushing his baton into her ass. The other cop walked to her and pushed his baton into her pussy. Anitha was soon moaning in pleasure as they both fucked her with their baton and sucked on her boobs. They took their cocks out and started fucking her pussy and ass. Anitha didn't have a virgin ass, but this is the first time she is having cocks both in her pussy and ass at the same time. She willingly kissed the office in front of her. He played with her tongue and spat his saliva into her mouth. He broke the kiss and started spitting on her face and boobs.

They untied her, one of the cops said "Now on fours and follow me like a bitch."

Anitha obediently followed them on fours. After few steps they stopped, raised Anitha's face and started fucking her mouth. It was not like she is sucking the cock; but he just used her mouth as a fuck hole. One and then he pulled his cock out and spat on her face and boobs. Anitha started liking it, soon she was rubbing his spit all over her boobs and onto her pussy. The other cop pushed his cock into her pussy from behind. She got fucked so hard and deep. They both pulled their cock out and came all over her boobs.

"You dirty slut listen now; you are not cleaning. Wear your bra and panty alone and drive back home. Let the town know what a whore you are."

Anitha was shocked at what they said.

They said "Do as we say you bitch or else you will be arrested for doing unauthorised work in sex industry."

Anitha put the bra and panty, she slowly walked outside the station. There was nobody around as it was midday. She hurried to her car and started driving. As she was driving back, she was stopped by the cops.

One of them walked to her and asked "I hope you enjoy driving half naked, don't you slut."

Anitha thought for a second, it was exciting to do it. She smiled and said yes. The cop waved her and let her go.

Next day Peter came home to see Anitha "Looks like the new whore is having some trouble," he said as he entered.

Anitha was surprised at his comment, how did he know that. "Don't be surprised Anitha, I told them about you."

Anitha was bit angry "What? you told them."

"Yes, Anitha I told them, they wanted a new whore to play with and they are not real cops. They wanted to do a roleplay with you so I arranged for it, because I manage online brothel in this town."

Anitha can't believe it. He went to her laptop and turned it on and opened his website. He opened a profile named Library Slut with her pictures. It had a profile name as library slut. Anitha realised that's how everyone knew her by that name. The profile had lot of her pictures from Peter's house. She understood why he called her there and asked for her details.

"Now you know about the site you can manage your account Anitha. But I will be monitoring you as a site manager. You will get requests from customers. You can view the customer details, their likes, meeting time etc. You can accept the request or decline it. You can have face to face meetings, you can chat and cam through the site. Make sure you satisfy your customer so your ratings are good. Higher the rating, more the money."

Anitha was quite surprised to see how organised it is.

"Peter, you are putting me on a public site what if my husband sees it."

"Don't worry Anitha he is very happy that his wife is becoming a whore."

Anitha was bit surprised at that, soon she was famous in the town and became the most favourite whore of the town.

12