The Live-In Chef Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she did it.

She popped the head into her mouth, lubricating it with her spit. She moved lower, licking up and down the shaft. Andy groaned so she did it some more.

She opened her mouth wide and took him all the way to the back of her throat. He tasted salty and good. Kasey didn't think she was particularly gifted at blowjobs, she'd given only a few to her high school boyfriend, but Andy seemed to be enjoying himself. She thought of Charlotte, so sexy and in control that she had two men at her command, practically ordering them to cum for her.

She bobbed her head up and down, occasionally looking up to see Andy's reaction. She became aware of her wet panties being soaked again with fresh juices. With both hands she stroked him, eliciting more moans from the plumber.

He shuddered and she felt his orgasm rising from his balls. She sucked harder, trying to take as much of him in her mouth as she could. His cock hit her gag reflex and she stifled a choke, trying to take him further. Andy moaned and his hips jerked and her mouth was suddenly flooded with hot cum. She started swallowing. It was salty and a little bitter but she found she sort of liked it.

Kasey sucked him dry, swallowing as much as she could.

Andy's head lolled backward, "Oh my god. That was... unexpected."

Kasey smiled, liking the aftertaste of his cum, "Believe it or not, I've never done that before. It was fun."

"Lady, you are amazing."

"Shh, tell no one." she giggled. "So, tomorrow?"

"Absolutely."

12