The Lonely Lady

Story Info
A widowed mother falls for her daughter's boyfriend.
8.6k words
4.61
104.8k
136

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you just stand still this would go a lot faster," I snapped in irritation.

"Fine, you try to stand still for this long," came my daughters reply with undisguised sarcasm.

I lifted the folds of material marking the bottom of the dress I was trying to hem on her slender twenty-year-old frame. I had offered to make her an outfit for the upcoming formal at the college where she had just started her junior year to save her and myself some money. I finally got the last pin in just as a knock came at the front door. I stood to get it as my daughter darted down the hallway to change.

I opened the door to find my daughters boyfriend of two years, Ryan, standing on the porch. When he had first appeared in our lives I had been wary of him, he seemed a little rough around the edges, but I soon discovered his sarcastic sense of humor and sometimes sullen silences were just a defense mechanism for a kid who was somewhat insecure in his skin. He smiled when he saw me, and as usual, I found myself staring perhaps a bit longer at him than the moment required. O.K., truth be told I had a little bit of a crush myself on Ryan. He was indeed easy on the eyes. A tall, strapping young man with dark brunette hair and forest green eyes that seemed to dance with mischief. It was apparent that he worked out regularly, he wasn't ripped as they say, but he was very muscular.

"Hey, Elaine, is Kelly here?" he asked.

I let him in stepping back as he lumbered past me. I caught a whiff of a lovely smelling cologne, and it made my head swim momentarily. I felt just a hint of arousal, a tightening in my nipples and a warmth that flushed through me but I quickly dismissed it. I figured it was just my body reminding me that I hadn't been with a man in nearly five years, not since Kelly's father had died unexpectedly from a heart attack.

"She's in the back getting changed. We were working on her dress."

"Oh...yeah...for the dance."

His voice didn't show much enthusiasm.

"I would think you would be more excited about it," I commented.

"Well, I would be but...this is so embarrassing, I don't dance."

I laughed but quickly cut it off when I saw his handsome face fall.

"I tell you what, come by here tomorrow after you get off class and we will see if we can do something about that problem."

"Really? Thanks, that's so kind of you."

That damn smile again, it lit his face like a Fourth of July fireworks show and once again I felt a little thrill of arousal shoot through me.

"Just stop it, Elaine," I told myself, "you're a forty-three-year-old woman, and he is a twenty-one-year-old boy and your daughter's boyfriend to boot!"

The two kids left for the movies shortly after and I decided to take a nice hot bath and watch something on cable.

As the tub filled with water, I removed my blouse and jeans followed in short order by my bra and panties. I stopped momentarily to look in the mirror. I guess I didn't look bad for my age. A tall, slender woman with fair skin and auburn hair stared back at me. I had a few lines in my face but nothing egregious. My dark brown eyes flashed with mirth at the silliness of me checking my look when I hadn't had a date in years. I had a rather long face but with very few blemishes. I was lucky enough that through good genetics I still had a rather youthful appearance. My hair was cut short and flowed around my face with a typical looking nose above a small, pert mouth with reasonably generous pink lips. I was no Dolly Parton up top, unfortunately. My tiny teacup breasts weren't ugly, but they were nothing that would have been referred to as voluptuous with their half-dollar size rosy red aureoles and round dime sized nipples. I still had a flat stomach and dare I say a pretty decent tight ass. It all led down to my slightly thick bush of reddish hair between my legs that concealed a pair of long pink pussy lips.

I slipped into the bath enjoying the hot water covering my naked body. As I lay in the soaking water, my mind drifted back, and for some odd reason, I found myself thinking about Ryan at the door. How handsome he had looked and how nice he smelled. I was floating in a bit of a daze when I felt a soft bolt of pleasure shoot through me. It took me a second to realize that almost subconsciously I had started to touch myself, putting a hand between my legs and gently rubbing at my Venus mound. I felt a little guilty that the source of my arousal was my daughter's boyfriend, but only a little. Before I knew what was fully happening, I had rubbed myself into quite a fervor, and I started to push my hips up making the water splash a bit up against the sides of the tub. In my mind I could picture Ryan taking his shirt off, his muscles rippling as he did it. Then taking me in his arms his breath hot against my neck before his lips found mine in a passionate kiss.

I moaned softly to myself as I started to rub my pussy harder, periodically pushing two fingers inside. God, it had been so long since a man had touched me. The fantasy continued to play out in my head, and I pictured him laying me naked on the floor and moving his body between my legs, sliding his thing inside me.

"Fuck...Yes...Ryan!" I groaned

He was pushing it in me over and over, and I started to meet his thrusts. All at once my pussy spasmed hard against my fingers and I orgasmed lifting part way out of the tub as sharp jolts of pleasure rocketed through me. I pinched one of my nipples hard with my other hand intensifying the effect.

"God, Ryan...I'm cumming baby! AH! Ryannnn!" I cried.

The instant the orgasm released me from its sinister clutches I felt like shit. What the hell was I doing masturbating to thoughts of my daughter's boyfriend? It was just wrong, and I should never let that happen again!

The next day Ryan arrived as instructed. I got a record and put in on the player as I got ready to educate him in the subtler points of formal dance. He was a fast learner, and we moved quickly through the songs.

"I don't know why you're so worried, Ryan, you have natural talent as a dancer."

"That's good to know, and maybe I will make it my second career after writing."

We waltzed across the living room laughing as he made one funny joke after another with the music playing in the background. I was having a wonderful time I had to admit. It made me just a little jealous that my daughter had such a nice young man in her life. The hours passed all too quickly, and I needed to get supper started, but when I suggested we stop Ryan objected.

"What if they play something slow and romantic? I'm not sure what to do if that happens."

"There is nothing to that you just hold her close and sway a bit there aren't any complicated steps involved."

His face fell again as it had the previous night. I hated to see him look sad. He did that whipped puppy dog look better than any guy I had ever laid eyes on. It felt a little awkward, but I switched the record to something slow for our last dance. He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me in tight as we swayed in time to the music.

"The only thing to worry about dancing this close is not to step on the girl's toes," I said trying to keep things light and impersonal.

Ryan didn't answer but pulled me even closer to him. I could feel the well-defined muscles of his chest, and almost without a thought, I put my head against it and listened to the pounding of his heart. Time seemed to slow, and I drank in the warmth of his body and the strong smell of his cologne. The arousal I had felt in the tub the previous night was back, and I felt a gentle tingle all over my body as we danced. When the song finished, he didn't immediately release me, and I found myself looking up into his handsome face just inches from mine.

"Thank you, Elaine, for doing this it was nice of you," he said smiling down at me. He had the softest looking lips, and for just a second I wondered what they would feel like pressed against mine.

"It's o.k. Ryan. We couldn't have you looking foolish now could we."

He chuckled, but then completely took me off guard when he said, "You know I can see where Kelly got her looks from, you're beautiful, Elaine. I love your eyes."

My heart skipped a beat in my chest. He was looking at me very intensely now and still hadn't let me go. For just a second I thought his head was moving forward, and I licked my smooth lips to soften them even more in anticipation of the kiss that I thought was about to happen. Just then the phone rang, and we both jumped. I quickly went to answer it, but it was just a sales call. By the time I returned Ryan had left. I stood shaking in the living room at the thought of what had almost happened.

"What the hell was wrong with me? I was going to kiss my daughters boyfriend for gosh sakes! It hadn't happened, but I would have let it I was sure of that.

My daughter arrived home later to get ready for the dance. I envied her the youthful looks she had. Her body was more petite than mine, and her breasts were larger, they looked even better on her smaller frame. She was also prettier in the face with fuller lips and high cheekbones.

"Well, I'm sure you and Ryan are going to have a great time tonight," I said with forced cheer.

"Yeah, at least for most of it. One for the road as they say," she replied.

"What are you talking about?"

"I've decided to break up with him. I met this guitarist in my music class, and he is super cute!"

"Kelly! How can you do this to Ryan! He is such a handsome and nice boy."

"Maybe you should date him then," she said jokingly, though it did give me just a moments pause. If he were ten years older, I would have given anything to do just that. I think it was at that moment that I realized just how attracted to him I was in reality.

"Maybe you should give this some thought," I said.

"I have thought about it. I have to go, Mom, thanks for your help with the dress."

My daughter left, and I sat on the bed and felt sorry for the young man who was about to be crushed by her. After a while, I opened a bottle of wine and sat watching a sad romantic movie that put me in an even more melancholy mood. I finally decided to take a quick shower and go to bed. As I stood under the jets of hot water, I thought about how much I was going to miss Ryan being around, and that made me feel even worse.

At some point, I thought I heard the front door open even though it seemed a little early for Kelly to be returning from the dance but I decided I must have been hearing things. It wasn't until the shower door opened and I jumped in fear and panic that I realized I had been right. I threw one arm across my small breasts and a hand over my hairy bush as I spun to face my attacker only to find Ryan standing naked in the shower doorway. It occurred to me that he knew where we kept the spare key outside under a rock.

"Ryan! What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Kelly broke up with me," he said with a dull sadness in his voice. His speech was slightly slurred as if he had been drinking.

"I know, she told me she was going to but...Jesus! What are you doing here?"

"I was thinking the whole time that she was trying to get rid of me that the thing I would truly miss was being around you. I think about you all the time, Elaine."

I was floored. Did my daughters now ex-boyfriend admit he had feelings for me?

As I was trying to make sense of what was happening Ryan came further into the shower so that the water started to run off his body. I was working hard not to look, but I couldn't help myself, and my eyes flickered downward. My daughter had always joked that Ryan was well endowed, but it turned out it wasn't a joke. He may have looked like a boy, but it was a thick, hairy man's cock that sat between his legs. It was a good seven inches long with a giant purple head. At the moment it was almost grotesquely swollen with thick blue and purple veins running up and down it. Maybe I was slightly flattered that he was so naturally aroused at being in the shower with me but that didn't excuse what was happening.

"Ryan, you can't be here this is wrong. Please leave."

I tried to say it in as stern a voice as I could manage, but it didn't seem to phase him in the slightest.

"I've seen the way you look at me, Elaine. I think you feel the same way," he said ignoring my order and moving even closer to me.

I started to panic a little. What was about to happen here? Was he going to force himself on me?

My heart was starting to race in my chest as I fought to get control of the situation.

"Ryan, this can't happen. You're my daughter's boyfriend for Christ sake!"

"I was your daughter's boyfriend. God, you are so beautiful, Elaine."

He was almost on top of me, and I was shaking like a leaf on a tree. Suddenly, he grasped my arms and quickly pushed them over my head. He as even stronger than I ever imagined he was and I was powerless to resist him. My naked body was completely exposed, and he looked me up and down. A part of me was appalled, and at the same time, a part of me was turned on at his scrutiny. I didn't know what to do. Should I scream for help?

Any thought I had of using my voice to cry out was suddenly cut off when Ryan kissed me. I was frozen unable to react as he brushed his soft full lips across mine. I started to struggle against his grip, but he pushed his mouth harder to me. His lips felt even sweeter than I had imagined, and a part of me wanted desperately to return his kiss, but it was so wrong. I was old enough to be his mother!

"Please...mmmphhhhh...Ryan! Mmmmmphhhh...You...mpmmphhhh...have to stop...I...phmhmmhmh...mphmmmhhh."

He kept covering my mouth with his even as I was trying to admonish him to stop. Then it happened. I stopped fighting, and in an instant, everything changed. I don't have a conscious memory of deciding to do what I did I know one minute Ryan was pinning my arms behind my head, and the next they were around his neck, and I was kissing him back. Hell, kiss him, I was trying to lick his tonsils! All of the sudden I found myself locked in a passionate embrace with a wet, hot, twenty-one-year-old man. We started to trade hungry, deep, tongue kisses. My neglected body began to take over, and I explored Ryan's soft mouth with my pink tongue licking every inch of it. He Frenched me right back. Damn! That boy could kiss. I was trembling all over, but I couldn't stop myself even though every thought in my head was screaming at me that this was wrong. It was about to get a lot worse.

He broke the kiss and plunged his head downward. I felt his mouth engulf one of my tits, and I nearly cried out as he sucked roughly on it. He bit my hard pink nipple that was swelling quickly into a rosy red knot. He licked the bumpy flesh of my aureole. Then moving from one to the other he nibbled and suckled at my perky breasts. It felt so fucking good! My pussy was turning into a river between my legs, and he didn't shy away from it for long. A second later I felt something I hadn't felt in over five years a man sliding his fingers into my soaking wet bush. Ryan penetrated my vagina with two fingers and proceeded to finger fuck the shit out of me. I heard a loud moaning cry fill the shower and it took a moment to realize that it was me that was moaning. I couldn't remember the last time I had been touched like that, and I was getting turned on so bad.

Ryan spun me around and pressed me against the wall. I knew what was about to happen and I panicked again.

"Ryan! Wait! We can't so this! It's so wrong!... Please, stop Ryan! Please, we...shit!"

I felt my whole body tense up as he entered me from behind. Jesus Fucking Christ did that kid have a big dick! It was like someone had shoved a telephone pole up my pussy. At first, it hurt and I squirmed in his grasp. It had been so long for me, and my vagina was tight from lack of use. I hated it for about ten or fifteen long seconds. Then it started to change. My body started to remember what to do in this situation. My pussy began to relax and stretch, and it stopped hurting and started to feel really, really good. I gasped, he was moving inside me, and I could feel every thick inch of his penis in my vagina.

"Oh God! This is happening! Ryan is fucking me!"

Even as the thought hit me he pulled my ass back away from the wall and with him still well inside me he started to screw me deep and hard. I could feel his thighs slapping against my ass cheeks and his balls pressing over and over to my pussy lips. It had been so long!

I couldn't help myself as the feelings started to overwhelm me. I leaned back against his hairy chest and reached an arm back to pull his mouth to mine. I wasn't fighting at all anymore I was giving myself to him. I kissed him hard burying my tongue in his mouth as he fucked me. One of his hands came up, and he cupped my right tit and pinched my swollen nipple roughly. It was like that nipple was connected to my clit. As he tweaked it, I went off a powerful orgasm shook my whole body, and I creamed Ryan's prick!

"OHHHHHH RYANNNNNNN!" I screamed as for the first time in longer than I could remember I had an orgasm on a man's cock.

Almost as soon as it ended sanity hit me. I was having sex with a man less than half my age. My daughter's boyfriend no less! I broke away and ran grabbing my towel off the counter. Strangely, I didn't get very far I stopped in the master bedroom and stood against the wall shaking. Ryan came out a moment later dripping water on my rug.

"God...Elaine...I'm so sorry!" he said morosely as he dropped onto my bed.

"I just...think about you all the time...I've wanted you for so long...wanted to kiss you and hold you. I never wanted to scare you, and now I've ruined everything."

He was almost sobbing on the bed. I watched him for the longest time. I thought about what he had said.

How many times had I thought the same thing? How many times had I fantasized about him? It hit me that I had been fooling myself. I was just as much in love with Ryan as he was with me. I had been falling for him for years and couldn't see it.

I crossed the room to him and stopped right in front of him. I dropped my towel.

"Ryan...look at me," I said softly.

His eyes slowly rose until he was looking at my dripping wet and naked body. I reached up and took my breasts in my hands and began to play with them as he watched. To my delight, his cock that had been shrinking started to rebound and swell.

"Do you like my body, Ryan? Did it feel good to be inside me finally?"

"God, Yes! It felt so wonderful inside you Elaine!"

"Touch yourself, Ryan, I want to watch."

He took that fat prick in his hand and started to stroke it slowly up and down. I slipped one hand between my legs and began to play with my pussy rubbing my clitoris in time to Ryan's strokes. It was so fucking hot the two of us mutually masturbating. I dropped to my knees, and for the first time, I touched his penis. It was the first male organ I had felt in years. It filled my hand so thick and warm. I hoped like hell I remembered how to do what I was about to do as I took him in my mouth. His cock tasted so wonderful as the soft but firm flesh filled me the head sliding across the roof and into my throat. I hummed softly as I started to move my head up and down letting my spit run down his shaft and using it to lubricate him. I stroked his penis with my hand as I sucked the head and ran my tongue around it. I guess I was doing a pretty good job of sucking his sweet young cock because he grabbed the back of my head and started to hump my face and moan.

"Oh...Yes! Elaine...God, I've wanted you to suck my cock for so long. To see those sweet pink lips all over my shaft and feel your tongue on me! AHH SHIT YES!"

His moans and groans just made me even hornier, and I could feel how tight his balls were getting with my other hand. I moved up his body and found his mouth with my slick spit covered lips and kissed him wet and hard, ramming my tongue into his mouth as we fell back on the bed. We lay like that kissing our naked bodies pressed together before he rolled me over and got on top of me. He looked so damn hot and desperate at the same time it turned me on even worse. My pussy felt like it was aching for his cock I wanted him inside me so bad.