The Long Walk Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that she was bothered. As long as she kept her husband happy and he kept her fulfilled he could rip out the crotch of every pair she owned for all she cared. She had repaired the seams in the crotch of her yoga pants and sports tights so many times that she wondered if it wouldn't just be easier to leave them torn.

When Mitchell came back to the kitchen, Evelin was dressed as perfectly as ever, looking ready for work.

"Go! Cook meat, you caveman," she smiled at him, thrusting the plate of New York strips at him.

The charcoal grill was smoking on the patio outside the kitchen. When Mitchell put the steaks on the grill he saw Melody Bishop in her backyard playing with her two girls. He waved at her and she waved back but she had a funny look on her face. He wondered what that was all about as he turned the meat to cook it medium rare.

Later that night...

"You know that Lyle and Kathy Benning are throwing a party again on Saturday," Evelin said as she came out of the bathroom ready for bed.

"Not another one of those theme parties?" Mitchell tried unsuccessfully not to sound whiney.

"Yes but this time the prize for the best impersonation is an all-expenses paid holiday to Cabo flying first class and staying at a five-star resort," Evelin pulled back the covers and climbed into bed.

"Again with the theme party. Why can't they just throw an ordinary party and have the guests pull a lucky dip out of a hat or something? Maybe we could play poker and the winner gets the prize?" Mitchell offered.

"You know I like those theme parties," Evelin snuggled up to her husband.

"They appeal to your competitive nature," Mitchell countered.

She rubbed her leg against Mitchell's belly. She had worn pantyhose to bed at Mitchell's request which meant that he wanted sex and she was not above bartering when the opportunity arose.

"Ok, what's the theme this time?" Mitchell asked running his hand along Evelin's thigh.

"Bad parents," Evelin reached for Mitchell's cock which was already semi-erect.

"What the fuck is a bad parents party?" Mitchell whined.

"On the invite it says to come as your favourite bad parents portrayed in film or on television. The couple with the closest resemblance wins the prize," Evelin explained.

"You know... like Peggy and Al Bundy in Married with Children or Joan Crawford in Mommy Dearest... you get it?" she squeezed Mitchell's cock.

"Yeah, ok I get it. Who do you have in mind?" Mitchell asked, enjoying Evelin's penile ministrations.

"There are so many obvious choices that I thought we'd do something outrageous and original. What's our guilty pleasure on Netflix? Something we watch to fill in for a half hour before go to sleep?" Evelin gave Mitchell's cock another squeeze and smiled broadly at him, her eyes twinkling.

"Mom!" they cried out in unison.

"How's that going to work? You're going to play Christy Plunkett and I'm going to play Baxter?" Mitchell asked; a little intrigued.

"I've thought about it and we need a better hook. We're going to play Bonnie and Christy Plunkett," Evelin said excitedly, letting go of Mitchell's penis.

"Bonnie and Christy Plunkett are both women," Mitchell stated the bleeding obvious.

"That's the kicker and it's going to make us win! I'm going to be Christy and you're going to be Bonnie. You're getting up in drag," Evelin chuckled.

Mitchell batted Evelin's hand away from his cock.

"What do you mean I'm getting up in drag?" Mitchell sat upright in bed.

"Christy and Baxter aren't a couple on the show and no one will recognise Baxter. You could do a mean Bonnie Plunkett I think. You have the build for it," Evelin sat up beside her husband.

"You'll get to wear pantyhose and panties. You get turned when I wear them on so imagine what it will be like to actually wear them yourself," Evelin leaned in and nibbled her husband's ear.

"How would we do this?" she had his attention.

Three days before the party

The premise of the sitcom 'Mom' follows a dysfunctional mother and daughter duo Bonnie and Christy Plunkett, who, after having been estranged for years while both struggled with addiction, attempt to pull their lives and their relationship together whilst trying to stay sober.

The first thing that the Scottsdale's decided was that it was going to be no good pretending to be the 'good' Bonnie and the 'good' Christy because that would be too vanilla for the theme which was Bad Parents so they would dress up as Bonnie and Christy before they both got sober.

Bonnie quite often dressed as a 'slut' in the sitcom but Christy was quite demure as she remained sober throughout the series but in the opening credit sequence Christy is depicted as a drunken pole dancer wearing black velvet hotpants, a matching crop-top, black pantyhose, high heels and heavy makeup.

Evelin had the perfect physique to carry off Christy, right down to the blunt-cut blonde bob. Turning Mitchell into Bonnie would take a little work but Evelin was up to the task and Mitchell was a willing subject. Standing six feet tall with his lean frame and long legs Mitchell had the perfect proportions. He would just need a little padding here and there and to adopt some feminine traits.

Finding a suitable outfit for Mitchell had not been as hard as Evelin thought it would be. The black leather miniskirt and matching bolero jacket she had found in a shop at the mall. She estimated Mitchell was a women's size six and she was right. The mauve satin blouse she had bought also fitted perfectly. The shoes had been difficult because Mitchell wore a women's size eleven. They found this out whilst visiting Macy's in the same mall and although Evelin would have preferred black, the only pair they had in that size was white. Evelin had blocked the aisle while Mitchell tried them on because he was embarrassed.

There was no embarrassment when they shopped for underwear because Mitchell often shopped with Evelin for lingerie. He was excited and safe and secure in the company of his wife while they explored the lingerie section of the department store. They needed panties that were sexy but would keep Mitchell's 'junk' tucked and eventually they found some seamless full-cut panties that would fit the bill. They were bright red and trashy, perfect for Bonnie Plunkett. They found the matching B-cup brassiere in size 34 which they smuggled into the fitting room and had Mitchell try on.

"Perfect!" I'll fill the cups with bunched-up pantyhose to give them some shape. They won't need much padding because Bonnie is kinda flat-chested," Evelin whispered excitedly.

Mitchell had no idea what she was talking about and just wanted out of the fitting room before someone from work or one of his friends saw what he was doing.

Amazon came to the rescue when the overnight package containing four pairs of Aristoc women's ultra-shine ten denier sheer to waist pantyhose along with a shoulder-length brunette wig they had ordered arrived promptly overnight as advertised.

Evelin was now ready to transform her tall, skinny husband into Bonnie Plunkett and Mitchell had finally got onboard and had to admit that he was a little excited too.

She had Mitchell sit still while she did his makeup. He was freshly showered and shaved although he had hardly a skerrick of hair on his body and could go three days without shaving and no one would notice. Evelin wouldn't let Mitchell see himself in a mirror until she had completed his hair and makeup. Once the makeup was completed she fitted the nylon wigcap to his head and pinned the shoulder-length brunette wig to his head and brushed it out.

Mitchell was impatient to see what he looked like and when Evelin put a mirror in front of his face he was astounded at the transformation. He looked very feminine, very sexy and very fuckable. Did he look like Allison Janney the actress who played Bonnie Plunkett? Not exactly but with a little imagination he could be.

Slipping into the sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose was a delightful experience that exceeded Mitchell's expectations. Evelin helped Mitchell roll the nylons up his legs and pull up the gusset and then smooth out any wrinkles. Needless to say Mitchell sprouted an erection during the process and Evelin did the most practical thing she could and masturbated him. She slipped one of her old nylons over his cock to enhance his pleasure and catch his load.

Tasting the lipstick on his lips, smelling the exotic perfume he was wearing, looking at his feminine face in the mirror, looking at his toned legs swathed in the sheer nylons and feeling the diaphanous pantyhose on his flesh was a unique turn-on and Evelin soon produced a glutinous ball of semen from her husband's cock caught in the stocking she had rolled over his erection. She dried his shrivelled penis and tucked it between his legs and had Mitchell step into the lycra-nylon blend panties and pulled them up tightly around his buttocks.

Mitchell gasped at the feeling of the panties being slithered over his nylons and smoothed around his genitals and buttocks but thankfully remained flaccid. Evelin was all business as she adjusted the brassiere and stuffed the B-cups with old nylons to give them shape. She helped Mitchell button the blouse and step into the skirt, then she zipped it closed and adjusted the hem. The rayon lining caressed Mitchell's legs and nearly brought about another erection but Evelin made Mitchell stand up so that she could put the high heels on his feet one at a time.

Mitchell looked in the full-length mirror and was astounded at what he saw: a tall, leggy brunette, with heavy but perfect makeup. She looked feminine, attractive and downright sexy. She looked like Bonnie Plunkett.

"Hello Bonnie," Evelin whispered in her ear.

It was as if a switch had been made in Mitchell's brain. He no longer thought of himself as Mitchell; he was Bonnie.

"Let me accessorise you. Winning this competition might come down to the smallest detail," Evelin explained, leaving Bonnie to stare in wonder at herself in the mirror.

Mitchell had pieced both his ears in his teens and still wore studs occasionally when not at work so Evelin had no problem putting the cheap, sparkly costume jewellery on Bonnie: a gold necklace with faux rubies, matching drop earrings and bangles on each wrist. She lent Bonnie a gold watch that Mitchell had given her as anniversary present, adjusting the band so that it fit her wrist. Another spray of perfume and Bonnie was ready.

Evelin led Bonnie around the room teaching her how to walk in heels and Bonnie soon got the hang of it. It wasn't as hard as it looked. Evelin coached Bonnie in feminine mannerisms. Allison Janney's voice was husky and a little 'Long Island' so all Mitchell had to do was get the inflection right to sound just like her.

The next three evenings Mitchell presented as Bonnie and was as proficient as she was ever going to be by the time Saturday rolled around. Bonnie became excited every time she dressed and Evelin had a nylon stocking handy, ready to fetch her off when the inevitable erection presented itself. Bonnie practiced walking and talking like Bonnie Plunkett and adopted her mannerisms as much as she could. They watched back to back episodes of Mom and bantered back and forth imitating their characters.

"I'd really like to fuck you while I'm dressed like this," Bonnie had stated every time she transformed but Evelin politely turned her down.

"When we win the prize you can take Christy home and fuck her brains out. That will be my gift to you," Evelin teased.

"So when am I going to see Christy?" Bonnie whined.

"I have my Christy costume upstairs in the wardrobe and I know I look good in it but I'm keeping it under wraps until the party. It will be a nice surprise for you," Evelin teased.

On the evening of the party Evelin helped Mitchell transform into Bonnie. Mitchell didn't need much help because the process was familiar now and as soon as Mitchell began to transform he became Bonnie not only physically but mentally. Evelin helped Bonnie do her makeup but Bonnie had become reasonably proficient.

Evelin changed into her Christy costume while Bonnie sipped wine in the kitchen waiting expectantly for her to come down and when she did Bonnie was not disappointed.

Evelin made the perfect 'pole-dancer Christy'. Her diminutive but perky bottom was clad in black velvet hotpants worn over diaphanous black pantyhose, her flat creamy-white midriff was exposed, her upper body clad in a black velvet crop-top that matched her hotpants and emphasised her 32C breasts. She wore black spiky high-heels and heavy makeup with lashings of eyeliner and mascara. Her blonde blunt-cut bob had been teased into a hooker-do.

"Don't you dare ruin my makeup!" Christy squealed when Bonnie reached for her.

By mutual agreement they would refer to each other only as Bonnie and Christy tonight so they remained in character throughout the party.

"At least let me have a little grope," Bonnie insisted and Christy let Bonnie feel her up a little.

Bonnie was becoming uncomfortably tumescent so she didn't push it. Her cock was nicely tucked along her perineum, held in place by her pantyhose and tight panties and she had figured out how to tuck her testes into her inguinal canals so that she had a nice tight 'V' in her crotch. Besides she would get to fuck Christy after the party.

They both had another glass of wine. Bonnie was very nervous now that she was about to present herself in public to her friends. She hoped that they would get that she and Christy were just roleplaying and that Mitchell wasn't some faggot who liked to wear women's clothes, although if Bonnie was honest with herself she would have admitted that she very much enjoyed presenting femme.

If fact Mitchell was so apprehensive that as the afternoon drew on he had developed a case of nervous diarrhoea. Evelin was worried that Mitchell might not be able to make the party so she had insisted that he evacuate his bowels and douche to ensure that 'Bonnie" wouldn't need to use the bathroom at the party. Mitchell swallowed a double-dose of Imodium as further security. Bonnie still had nervous butterflies in her stomach, which she treated with alcohol, but at least she was in no danger of developing 'the skitters'.

"Take it easy on the booze," Christy took the third glass of wine out of Bonnie's hand

Their fingers touched as she did so and Christy held Bonnie's hand and leaned in and kissed her cheek. Bonnie's fingers were long and delicate and the red stick-on fingernails matched Bonnie's lipstick. She had never really noticed how feminine her husband's hands and fingers were before she'd started dressing him.

"You better drive," Bonnie tossed the keys to the Nissan Rogue to Christy.

"Bonnie and Christy are a couple of drunks but let's not overdo it before we win that trip," Christy admonished Bonnie as Bonnie climbed very unladylike into the passenger seat of the SUV, flashing her red panties.

During the short drive to Lyle and Kathy Benning's house Christy reminded Bonnie how to act and they tossed one-liners from the TV show back and forth to make sure they remained in character and also so that it would be obvious to the other partygoers who they were supposed to be. They had purposely delayed their departure so that the party would be in full swing when they arrived so that they could make a grand entrance.

Lyle and Kathy Benning opened the door dressed as the Peter and Kate McCallister from 'Home Alone' and burst into laughter when they saw Bonnie and Christy. It wasn't mocking laughter it was appreciative.

"Well look at you two. You both look amazing, especially you Bonnie Plunkett," Kathy Benning smiled broadly.

"Hey folks! Look who has just arrived," Lyle called out to the partygoers.

Bonnie and Christy stood inside the entrance to the Benning's huge home looking down into the sunken living room at the assembled revellers who all turned in their direction.

There were some easily identifiable characters amongst the attendees: Peter and Lois Griffin, Homer and Marge Simpson, a Patsy Stone from Ab Fab, a Joan Crawford carrying a wire hanger, George and Lucille Booth from Arrested Development, there was even a Frank Gallagher from Shameless. One couple had completely missed the mark and came as the Coneheads. Three couples had come as Peggy and Al Bundy.

Mom! the crowd called out in unison and a huge weight was lifted from Bonnie and Christy's shoulders.

Everyone knew who they were supposed to be.

The Bennings ushered the Scottsdale into the living room and the party continued. Bonnie and Christy worked the room as a team, staying in character, dropping quips from the show. Christy complained about having to live in a car as a girl and about Bonnie using her smuggle drugs and Bonnie berated Christy about having two children from two different men and working as pole-dancer and stripper.

One or two people at the party might give Bonnie and Christy a run for their money but some of the partygoers hadn't made much of an effort at all. What was apparent immediately to Bonnie was that she was the only man in drag.

Everyone complemented the Scottsdales on how great they looked, telling them that they really nailed their characters. As expected Bonnie took some ribbing but most of it was complimentary. Of course a few of the revellers who were well into their cups tweaked Bonnie's boobs and put their hands under her skirt to see if she was 'fully in character'.

Bonnie was confident that she and Christy had a good chance of winning the competition but she was still very nervous and drank every drink she was offered. Some of the men at the party teased her but she was also aware that some of the men were looking at her appreciatively. This made Bonnie uncomfortable but also she felt a little flattered and the booze began to mellow her.

As is want to happen at such events the Scottsdales separated and made their way around the room talking to friends and acquaintances and being introduced to people they hadn't met before. Not everyone had got into the spirit of the party's theme and some people had not bothered to come in costume but were enjoying the revelry none the less.

Bonnie was aware that a man dressed in a lounge suit around her age was watching her intently and it made her uncomfortable. Every time she moved onto another circle of friends the man followed her but remained in the periphery. Bonnie drank more wine to calm her nerves.

Bonnie looked around to see if she could find Christy in the crowd but she was so diminutive that she could be anywhere. Bonnie stood on her tippytoes and looked over the heads of the revellers and caught a flash of Christie's platinum blonde hair over in the corner of the room. She was taking to a group of colleagues from the real estate brokerage and seemed to be enjoying herself. Bonnie didn't want to interrupt her so she made her way to the kitchen looking for more wine.

The straps on her purse kept digging into her shoulder and she took it off and put it on the marble top of the kitchen island and opened the double doors on the largest household refrigerator in existence. The Bennings liked big things: big house, big pool, big gardens, big furniture, big cars.

She opened a bottle of New Zealand sauvignon blanc and filled the glass almost to the brim. Bonnie needed a cigarette and normally when they attended these functions she would sneak off with Evelin, now Christy of course, and smoke an illicit ciggy out in the Benning's garden. She snatched up her purse and made her way out the back door.

Holding on to the handrail she stepped cautiously on the granite steps leading down to the patio. Although Bonnie had mastered walking in heels she trod carefully because she suddenly realised how tipsy she was. She could only use one hand to hold the handrail because the other held her wine glass and she tucked her purse under her arm. It was cool out and Bonnie pulled her bolero jacket tightly around her as her heels click-clacked on the polished stone floor of the patio. She followed the path through the garden to the pagoda. The pagoda was so ostentatious that could almost be called a folly but at least the sandstone wall surrounding the reclusive nook kept out the breeze.