The Lucky Bastard - Vasu Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vasu strongly mauling her hard boobs asked "I want milk..." Mahi got up from her place went up to the table as she stood her saree fell at her feet. In her petticoat and blouse, whose hooks are removed, she appeared sexier to Vasu. She poured milk in the glass from the flask and brought to him.

Her blouse flaps are hanging on either side, her breasts moving heavily, flat stomach, deep navel, her thighs are jetting from her petticoat. Looking at these Vasu said "voo..hun..." not this milk; I want that milk" and he pointed to her hanging breasts with eyes. Saying this he looked at her lustily.

"Where is milk in them now..? With your meherbani, if I get pregnant and give birth to a child then there will be milk in them. Then I can feed you also along with my child..".

"What if you forget me after your wish is fulfilled..." he pinching her stiff nipple asked.

"Definitely not; there is no question of forgetting you" she said. "One hour passed after my entry into this room, actual job has not yet started; you made my pussy drip with your actions. I am confident that you are a good fucker also. I will be coming regularly to play the love game with you" she said. In her flow, the shy girl used the word fucker and pussy.

"Promise....!" he extended his hand.

"Promise on your manhood..." saying this she pulled his pajama knot. His long penis with sufficient thickness is in front of Mahi. His dick head is shining in purple color.

"Abbbaa... how beautiful this is.. so lovely..." she said looking at it with desire filled eyes. She got a lot of saliva in her mouth. Not only in her mouth even in her nether lips juices ore oozing.

Vasu took the milk glass from her; milk is lukewarm. He slightly made Mahi to bend with which her breasts are hanging heavily. He dipped her Tit into the glass. Her whole body quivered with warmness of milk. Vasu quickly kept aside the glass and took her breast and sucked deeply.

"MMmmmm...aaaammmmm...sss...." A sweet moan came out of her mouth.. She didn't know such a romance; in two years of her married life.. she didn't know what is romance at all.

Her husband when he needs, he came over her, inserted his member and discharged after four, five moves. That's all; his desire and job his over.

Maheswari pressed Vasu's head to her boob with one hand and with the other she held his hard dick and started moving it up and down. Though she didn't do it before, now natural instincts are guiding her.

Within five minutes Vasu had a feeling that he may discharge in her palm, which he don't want. To divert his mind he asked...

"Maheee.. why there is such an age gap difference between your mom and dad...?" Though he knew about this through Rajee; he asked to divert his mind.

Mahi was so hot and eagerly waiting for him to shove his penis in her oozing cunt..but when he asked this question she felt that she had been dipped into a cold water tub. She got irritated also.

"Is it necessary now...?" her voice was harsh.

"Mahee... don't get irritated; I'll be doing my job, understand why I asked that question..." said and dipped her other breast in the milk and started sucking.

"Ssssss....mmmmm..." she gave a moan; enjoying his suckling and started telling. 'My dad is the brother of my Grandmother. Grand maa married her elder daughter to his brother, but after a year, at the time of delivery; she and the child died in the hospital because some complications. My grand maa is worried that her brother's life had, happened like that. She wanted him to get married again, but she doesn't want his 15 acres of fertile land must go to outsiders. So she gave her second daughter for marriage;; and that second daughter is my mother. When mother was married she was only 15 years and my dad is 30 years. Within a year I was born" she completed her story..

"What is your age now...?"

"Twenty... "

"That means your mother is 36 now; but she looks as a lady of 28 or 29. She is very charming also. All her charm has come to you three sisters also" he said and continued "By the way, why your mom had sent you to me...?" he sucking her breast asked.

She liked his behavior and the way he is playing with her. She too wanted to play him. She pressing his head to her boob, playing with his tool and testicles said... "See how innocent he is.. as if he don't know anything..." she pressed his balls a bit hardly.

"Mmmmaaaa..." he groaned and said "I know.. but want to hear from you... please tell me" he said and ran his finger all along her chin bone. Her whole body is thrilled for his touch. Her whole body is tickling. Lovingly she looking at him said.. "...thinking that you'll do something..." and gave a strong kiss on his lips.

"What is that something..?" he pulled her nose.

She feeling shy slowly said "... that you'll will do GARBHA DAN" (Impregnation)

"Garbha Dan.. what is that...?" he asked teasing her.

"Abbbaaa.. see the innocent fellow.. not knowing what is Garbha Dan.. only this little bastard had impregnated my mom...?" she again holding his dick said.

Mahi had turned hornier than ever. Evan for Vasu it is becoming difficult for him to control anymore. He threw her on her back; pulled the knot of her petticoat and pulled it down. She cooperated by lifting her buttocks.

"Maheee.."Vasu called her, running his palm on her smooth thighs.

"voon..." she said as if she is in trance.

"Shall we play the game...?"

"Which game..." she teased him; there is a smile on her lips.

"FUCKING GAME...." He whispered in her ear.

"Chee..." she said and hid her face in his shoulders.

"Tell me..shall we play or not.. if you say, than only the game will start..." he running his fingers along her pussy lips said. His fingers were sticky with her cunt juices.

She was silent for a while and then said "Your wish..." without lifting her face from his shoulders.

"Do you want it...?" he pushing his finger in her oozing slit asked.

"Vooooooonnnnnn" saying this she pulled Vasu over her and widened her thighs.

His dick is kissing her pussy. While he is kissing her lips, she circled her hands around his waist and pressing him to her. Her pussy juices are inundating, there started an itch deep in her pussy. She reached her first climax of the day.

'I never knew such a joy in my life' she thought.

"Is it good...?" he pressing his dick between her cunt lips and pressing her boobs asked.

"Vooooommmmm..." she said slowly.

"Can I do it...?"

Again she said "Vooon..."

"What to do...?"

In response to his question she keeping her hands on Vasu's buttocks and pressing them to her, she lifted her Ass.

Widening her pussy lips Vasu's dick entered in "Aammmm...mmm...mmma..mmm" she moaned with pain cum pleasure.

"What happened dear...?" he pressing more of his tool in her asked..."

"Pain...in..g..yours is very big and stout... my husband's is not so big neither so tightness".

"Do you want me to remove..." to tease her more he acted as if pulling his member out of her.

She quickly widened her thighs more and pressed his butt to have him more in her.

At the sometime Vasu gave a strong shot in her. Half of his penis entered in her tightly giving friction to her cunt walls. "Aaaaammmmmaaaaaaa...hhhhaaaa..." she gave a small cry with pain. He gave another shot. With that shot Vasu's had embedded in her up to the hilt. Tears came in her eyes. She again tried to scream but Vasu took her mouth in his... The scream is hushed up.

To divert her mind from pain he asked "By the way, if you get pregnant what will you give me...?"

'Aaaah... see the rascal... one side I am dying with pain and he is making mockery of my situation' she thought; but enjoying his talk.

"................" she was silent.

"Tell me what you will give me...?" he insisted.

"Marry my nanad Hasini; then it will be easy for our meeting and no one will doubt us.." she said. By this time her pain had subsided, she raising her bum said.

"Vooon hunn. Not Hasini..." he humping deep in her said.

"Then....?" there is question mark in her face.

"I'll marry your second sister Kamoo; then you will be my bhabhi..." he giving a shot said.

"Very nice.." she said. She smiled at him and raised her ass up for his thrust..Now the itch in her pussy is increased. There is also twitch in her boobs also. She tightening her cunt muscles around his penis said again. "you have enjoyed my mother and impregnated her, now you are fucking me... The way you are telling it seems that you want to fuck your salee (wife's sister) also. I mean Rajee....Are you not going to spare any of my family intact." She herself don't know how she talked like that..

The itch in her cunt increased and she lifted her ass.

"Want it..." still continuing his hump in her asked.

"Yes.. yes.. do it.. go deep..it is itching there." she raised her waist.

He humped for a minute or so and the pulling his rod up to the head and thrusts deep in."

"Hhhhhhaaaaa...s... lo...www....." though she said slow; she raised her ASS up and up.

Unheard of her he started fucking her frenziedly, now she too is enjoying his hard fuck. "ssss....mmmm...that is it Vasu..my dear fuck me deep..let your rod tear my cunt..." She is moaning.. "fuck.. fuck you rascal.. fuck me as you fucked my mom.. and as you impregnated her... impregnate me also... whether you marry Hahsinee or not; I'll see that she'll fuck with you...." Mahi don't know what words are coming from her mouth.

In other four or five minutes; their fuck session reached its peak. He is enjoying her. She too lifts her ass with the same josh. Now her CHOOT is well lubricated and his LUND is sliding freely moving in and out of her.

"aaahhhh... ssssssss... ohohohm...aaaaahhha... shabash.. ammaaa... yes shove it deep in me.. give a shot.. haaa.. how nice it is.. I am in paradise.. oh god I never knew that fucking will be so joyous...?" she is screaming.

Vasoo too pulling his dick fully out and shoving it in her said "You are really very horny mahee.. oh god how tight your pussy is... here.. take my rod in...yes.. tighten your pussy mucles..." With his every shot her body is moving a foot above on the bed. He puling her down to give a shot. "aaaaa...hahahaha... oh gooddd... tear my cunt..rip it into pieces.. aaah what a fuck.. I never knew such a fuck..." and Mahi raising her bum up and up.

"Vasooo...aaah... I am finished.. what a fuck... with such a fuck my getting pregnant is guaranteed.. : she said and reached her orgasm, fell exhaustedly under him.

Vasu felt her juices fountain him, it had become difficult for him also to control "Aaahhh.. Mahee.. offoo yes I too finished.. have my hot honey in your honey box.." he said and discharged his fertile semen in her inviting cunt.

Vasu's warm cock juices filled her and she closed her eyes satisfyingly.

After 8 or 10 minutes later both opened their eyes and smiled at each other.

Vasu raised his eye brows as if asking 'how is it?'

She alluringly smiled at him said "I am happy.. this is the first time that I enjoyed so much" and gave a kiss on his cheeks. But my whole body is paining.

"What body pains.. with single fuck...?" he pulled her nose.

"What do you mean by that...?"

"My dear there is a lot to come...tonight I'll not allow you to sleep" said he squeezing her one breast and sucking the other.

So dear readers this is how Lucky Bastard Vasu enjoyed Jagadamba's married elder daughter. What happened after that is in another episode. Hope you have enjoyed this episode. Please give your comments on this. Eagerly waiting for your comment.

I remain now

Yours

Pn Abhi

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

12