The Lucky Bastard - Vasu Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vasu is thinking that Pinni will initiate; and Pinni is thinking vice versa. There is a smile on Sujata's lips thinking about the conversation that took between them in the front room.

-x-x-x-x-x-

After the beer and dinner Sujata looking at the clock said "Orey Vasoo.. it is 10'O clock shall we sleep...?"

Vasu nodded his head in 'yes' and asked "Where I have to sleep pinnee...?" his idea is that she'll invite him.

Knowing that why he asked that question, to tease him, she said "Sleep here; in the hall only... as you used to sleep before..."

Vasu's face turned as ash with that answer. She hilariously laughing at him and twisting his nose said "silly fellow, come we'll sleep in the room" she took his hand in hers and led him to the bedroom.

Even after entering in to the room she lay on her back but Vasu was still hesitating to lie at her side.

"Hey what are you thinking...? Come lie down" she patted the bed at her side and also pulled him on to the bed. Lying, they both immersed in their thoughts..

Sujata understood that Vasu is feeling uneasiness to do any thing... so Sujata started asking some questions "Orey .. Vasoo.. how are your job and studies...?" she enquired.

"Fine Pinni ... this year my studies will be completing... I'll be a Graduate" he said. There is confidence in his voice.

"Don't you have any girl friends...?" she turning on her side asked. He too turned to face her. Her saree is disarranged from her shoulder and her fine globes are clearly visible and are heavily heaving.

For her question he feeling shy mumbled "voon..hun..."

"Why so...? You are a handsome boy... and have a nice figure..." she running her palm on his cheek asked.

He didn't give any answer and is busy to see his Pinnee and her charms.

"Hey vasoo.. why are you looking at me like that..." she stretching her body asked. With her stretch her boobs swelled further.

"Pinnee... Pinnee... how beautiful you are Pinnee..."

She gave an alluring smile at him and said.. "Is it so...?"

"Yes Pinnee.. when you smile like that; you are looking like Vidya Balan..." adoringly looking into her eyes said.

"Vooo....hun...not bad ... you are very nicely buttering your Pinni why so...?" she enjoying his words asked. For his words there are ripples in her body.

"It is true Pinnee... I take an oath on you..." he keeping his palm on her head said.

"Is Vidya Balan your favorite..." she winking at him asked. Vasu lowered his face with shy.

Seeing him feeling shy and innocence she turned so horny that she wanted to ride on him and fuck him... she pressed her swollen mount of Venus over her saree. Seeing his Pinni talking so boldly he too turned horny..

"Do you see all her movies..." she twisting his nose asked.

"Voooooonn"

"What are the movies so far you have seen..." she shot another question.

"Dirty Picture, Paa, and Mission Mangl...and...."

"How many times you see each of her movies..?"

"Two to three times.." He stopped for a while and said again. "Dirty picture I have seen dozen times..."

"My god so many times.. why did you see? Is it for her acting or.. for her figure...?"

"..........." Vasu didn't give any answer.

"Voooooo..... I understood why you have seen..." and she winked at him.

"......................"

"What will you do after seeing her pictures...? don't.. don't.. I know what you do... do you want to do the same with me also as I am like her..." she stopped and teasing him said.. "but where is she and where am I ... mine is not even fair body... how can I match her beauty..." she teased him.

Vasu got really teased... he got down of the cot held her hand and dragging her to the dressing mirror; made her stand in front of it and said "show me from where you are not beautiful...?"

She smiled for his this action and at the same time her love and affection for him increased many times.

She still teasing him asked... "You tell me from where I am beautiful...?"

He too looking at her through the mirror said "Really Pinnee.. you are the most beautiful woman I ever saw... now-a-days which lady has such a long hair... you don't know how your pleat dances on your hips" and saying this he ran his palms on her spongy butt and pressed it.

For his this touch Sujata's whole body shuddered. Unknowingly "aaammm.... ss....shshs.." a sweet moan escaped her mouth.

After soothing his Pinni's buttocks for a minute or so Vasu started telling again "see how beautiful these eye brows are, those wide shining eyes, sharp nose, small mouth, these thin lips are like rose petals, long neck, further down, those which are heavy... in present days which woman has such a firm one of your age" Vasu said and holding Sujata's boobs slightly pressed.

His praises made her feel proud of her body, at the same time her desire towards Vasu also increased. She looking at Vasu through the mirror said "Vasoo.. youuuuu naughty boy... what are you doing...? you have become naughtier than ever.." she said and rubbing her cheek with his; and also put her one and over Vasu's and pressed her own breast.

By this Vasu got the confirmation that now Pinni belongs to him only. For her question that what he is doing.... he squeezing her boob a bit hard said "finding out whether is there any milk in these jugs Pinnee..."

Sujata teasing him and running her tongue over her lips asked "Want milk my dear boy..."

"I want milk from here Pinnee.." Vasu said and this time he held her stiff nipples in his fingers and twisted. "Aaaaaahhhh...ssssss.....mmmmmaaaaaaa...." she moaned sweetly.

"Now milk is not there but if you want there is nectar..." she pushing her butt on his erection said.

Vasu was no less; he too pushing his ROD in her butt crack asked "Where...?"

"Rascal..." she further pressing her ass on his stiffness said "you know where the milk is available but don't know where Amrit (Nectar) is....?"

"..................." he didn't give any answer.

Dear readers what transpired between Pinni and son is a different story, How did aunt nephew's game continued?? To know about this please wait for my forthcoming episode. Which I'll narrate at the earliest.. Tanks for reading; and please don't forget to give your valuable comments on this. Thanks once again. Meet you early.

Till then let me say bye, bye to my dear readers.

Till then good bye

PNAbhiram

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

12