The Lucky Bastard - Vasu Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh.. Ann..nayya.. w.. hat ..are... you .. doing...?" I said slowly and pressing his head to my pussy.

"Akka it seems you have really enjoyed... then what happened next?" Rama her younger sister who is listening to her Akka's narration interestingly; asked her sister..

When I asked that what he is doing... he didn't give any answer but raising his head from my thighs "is it good?" he asked. His eyes were shining.

"Vooon.." I said.

"Can I continue?" he asked again in response I pressed his head to my crotch. Again he started licking, sucking and tonguing my choot. My pussy started releasing the juices and every drop of that juice; he is slurping as if it is nectar. It was so immense pleasure and I wanted to shriek but controlled someone in the room may hear me. My whole body was on fire. I am squirming under him. After about 10 minutes of his tongue fuck my body tensed. I felt that something is exploding in me. Yes after another minute or so I exploded and a lot of juice is flooded from me, and every drop was slurped by Vasu.

Once he finished his job and looked at me and I lovingly hugged him.

"Uma.." vasu called me.

"Voon.."

"Will you give me a blow job?" he asked. Rama to tell you truth that I was eager to do it" Uma told to her sister. .

"What is blow job Akka...?" her sister Rama asks.

"Blow job is sucking a penis..."

"chi.. chi... is it not ugly..." Rama put her face of aversion.

"Once you do it you will be eager to do it again again..." Rama squeezing her sister's boob said.

"Ok...Ok.. continue what happened after Vasu had asked you for blow job" Rama was eager to know how her sister lost her virginity.

The moment he asked for that I inserted my hand between his thighs and held his stiffened dick. I fondled it for a while and bending forward took his penis in my mouth, started sucking. It was so lengthy and stout in my mouth.

As I took his dick he put his hands behind my head and pressing it to his crotch and moaning pleasantly. "uma... Uma.. aaaahhh.. ssooo good..." he said pressing my head.

In the beginning I was uncomfortable with his dick but, very quickly I have adjusted his penis in my mouth and sucking moving my head. Vasu too moved his waist to and fro.

"Uma play with my balls..." he asked and I took his heavy balls in my palm and plying with them also. While I was sucking him he played with my Choochi and pinching and twisting my nipples. We both were in heaven. After 10 minutes of that job he filled my mouth with his discharge.

"How was it Akka.. is it tasty?" Rams who is listening her sister asked. "Some of it fell out of my mouth. It was sticky; starch like substance has taste of saltiness and slight bitterness." Uma told.

After that every night we played that game as soon as everyone slept, I used creep into his blanket and then.....

To be frank we wanted to enjoy the actual fuck, but you know our house being very small and in one room our parents slept and in the other we used to sleep. We continued this game continued till end of February.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

It was the month of March. Vasu's I year annual exams are coming near. Exam schedule has been given. That morning it is around 7.30 Vasu while going out he said to mummy that his exams schedule had been given and he want to prepare for exams; and at present he is going to his friend's house, and asked mummy to keep the house keys at regular place, and went out.

Hearing him I had an idea and acted as if I am in great pain in my stomach and told mummy that I don't' want to go to college for which mom accepted.

Mom and dad has gone for job, you and brothers have gone to school. I was eagerly waiting for Vasu to come home.

He came back at 10.30. He found the house is open instead of locked. Wondering he moved in and found me in the kitchen preparing lunch. I knew by seeing me his happiness knew no bounds. He came behind me, hugged me from back circling his both hands around my waist.

"Annayya... hhhaaa... what are you doing...hah.." I said but leaned on his chest. When my butt touched his front, I felt his hard penis poking my fleshy mounds.

"What am I doing..? Loving my lovely cousin.." he said and planted a kiss on my smooth cheek.

"Mmmm.." I moaned and bent my head to one side, to give him more access to my cheek. Vasu kissed my cheeks licked and finally he bit them.

As I was waiting for such an opportunity, his kiss is creating ripples throughout my body. "Oh no....Annayya don't bite.. Tooth marks will form; just kiss" I said and turned towards him putting my both hands on his shoulders, gave my succulent lips to him. He took them, kissed and said ... "how juicy your lips are Uma... just like orange chunks.. so jucy" and again took my lips in his.

"Your kiss is also very sweet Annayya" I said taking his hand over my breasts. He pressing my Choochis over the blouse asked "do you know why my lips are sweet...?"

"Why...?" I asked innocently.

He pinching my nipple said "because, just now I kissed these orange chunks, that is why"

"Oh Annayya you are so sweet" I hugged him tightly pressing my breasts on his chest.

"And you are a darling..." he kissed my eyes.

After a few seconds later I said "Annayya... you are supposed to prepare for exams isn't it.. Won't you study...?

"I am doing the same... exploring my cousin's body... Uma... today is a good chance.. lets enjoy..." he playing with my boobs said.

"But Annayya..." I wanted to say something.

He clasped my mouth and sucking my lips he whispered in my ear "please.....Uma. don't say no...Pl." he pleaded.

"I am melting for his kiss and pressing my body cooperating with him. I too was eager to explore the joys and fun of fucking; which I heard from Roopa. You know Roopa isn't it?" she asked he sister again.

Rama nodded her head in yes.

Roopa stays with her elder sister and BIL. She fucked with her BIL during the absence of her sister. Roopa used to tell me, how she fucked with her BIL and how much of joy she got.

"Annayya, wait for 5 minutes. The curry almost prepared. I'll switch off the stove and came.." I said kissing Annayya on his cheeks.

After five minutes I switched off the stove said "Come let us go..."

"Uma.. wait.." he said and pulled my lehanga and petticoat's knot. Both the garments were lying at my ankles, now I stood in front of him, with my blouse and panty. Vasu looked at my semi nude body appreciatively. I felt shy as he looked like that.

"Oh Annayya... what are you doing..." I said with shy and covered my panty covered pussy with my palms.

"Uma put your hands around my neck" Vasu asked me, and I did the same. "Now wrap your legs around my waist..." he said.

"Oh no... I'll fall down..." I said with fear.

"No.. I am there to hold you.. see" he said and putting his palms on my fleshy buttocks raised me up. Slightly hopping I wrapped my legs around his waist. He lifting me, moved out of the kitchen. When we were moving I felt that his organ is touching my fragrant flower and got thrilled.

"Waaaaavvvvvvv.... Annayya.. how nice it is... where did you learned this...?" I kissing him asked.

"I'll tell you later..." he said and took me to the only bedroom where our parents sleep. He made me lie and opened his own pant and shirt. He stood with his under wear and vest. Though feeling shy I with enthusiasm looked at his crotch. I found the bulge under his underwear and my body gave a light shudder. So far whatever we have done; did it in the semi darkness under the blanket. Now for the first time ina broad day light, we are almost nude in front of each other.

He came close to me started to open my blouse hooks... "Annayya.. please no.. I am feeling shy..." I put my both hands on my breasts.

'Uma you have to leave this shy; otherwise you cannot enjoy..." saying this; though I was resisting he opened my blouse. I didn't wear bra. Vasu touched my boobs and said "aaaahhhh.. how smooth these are, round and hard.

"hhahahahass..." my body shuddered as he touched me. "Uma you have lovely boobs..." he said and palmed over them. I looked at my boobs proudly. Slowly as if a=I am fragrant doll he made me lie on my back. We both are excited.

When he ran his hands on my body, his touch is generating ripples in my body. I was moaning with hushed sounds. Now he started kissing all over my body, first he kissed my eyes, then my forehead, my nose, cheeks, lush lips...you know Rama, though we had done it many times, but today it is different.

When he kissed I moaned "ha..umm.. hahah...sss.."

"Uma.. is it good...?" he asked kissing my eyes.

I nodded my head in 'yes' he continued licking me from my breasts to down wards. My stomach, light abs of my body; now and then nibbling the skin with his front teeth.

"ssssssssssssssssss...." I gave a long satisfied moan... "Annayya.. it is good... do it lick... lick my body... my.. how thrilling it is... lick your cousins' body... give me the joy that I needed." I said raising my waist up.

"Uma did you knew that this game gives the joy...?" he asked.

"Yes..."

"How.. who told you..." he asked pinching my nipple.

My friend Roopa .. she stays with her elder sister and BIL" I said" her BIL fucks her whenever he sister is not available. She says that it gives immense pleasure.

Talking like this now he came to my navel and kissing me there he pushed his tongue tip at the tiny hole of my navel.

"Mmmmmmaaaa..aaaannnnyyyyaaaaa...hhhhaaahhh" I said pressing his head to my navel.

"Is it good....?" He asked raising his head...

"Yes don't stop... it is so exciting... do it.. kiss me ... push your tongue inside... rotate.. my.. my.. how exciting it is Annayya... please do it... ufff.. I am floating in the sky... do it Annayya... do it.. lick your sisters nabhi ... sssssaaaahhhh..." I said and reached my first climax of the day.

Vasu continued his rotation and stretched his hand between my shapely thighs. I willingly opened my thighs for his hand. Vasu grabbed my mound over the panty and squeezed. "sss..." I said.

Vasu inserting his hand at the waist of my panty pulled it down to my thighs.

He says my thighs are shapely, smooth. "He running his hand on my crotch asked.. "Uma... when did you shaved...?" asking he pushed his forefinger in my wet cunt.

"Morning; after mom and dad had gone to the job"

"It is so smooth.. and your pouted lips are so cute..." he saying pushed his head between my thighs.

"sshhaaa.." I moaned again and pressed his head on my Vagina. Vasu ran his tongue along the pussy lips. "MMmm.." I raised my bum. Vasu started licking my pussy... I had turned so hot that I started releasing my love juices in his mouth. Both were excited. Though previously we involved such licking and sucking; that was during the night, in the dim light that too under the covers. But now in the broad daylight, our excitement knew no bounds, particularly mine.

"Do it.. lick my pussy.. oh..oh.. it is so great... ssss.... Annayya.. you didn't show me your LUND... so far still it is under your underwear only..." I said complainingly raising my butt.

"What is the objection Uma... you can pull it down..." the moment he said it I stretching my hand pulled his underwear down his buttocks. His 8" inch steel rod jumping out gave a slap on my chin.

"You naughty fellow.. " I gave a slap on the head and we both laughed hilariously.

"Annayya.. yours is very long.. my god.. how big it is.. stout also.. will it go in me...?" I asked gripping it in my fist.

"Uma you are saying as if you are seeing it for the first time... you were handling it from last three months..." he pressing my boob asked.

"True... but that is during nights in dim light.. it is big I know.. but it is so big that I came to know now, when I am seeing it in the daylight"

"Yeah.. that is true.. but Uma did you saw any other's before...?

"No..."

"Then how did you know it is big...?"

"I told you about Roopa my friend she is fucking with her BIL. She describes how big it is, and how he does to her. During our discussions she said that once she measured her BIL's and it is around 6 1/2 inches only. I am sure yours is much bigger than his".

"Want to measure it...?"

"yes..." I said and bringing scale I Measured, "oh my.. Annayya yours is 8 inches in length. I am afraid whether it will go in..." I said keeping my hand on my bosom.

"Don't worry Uma; I read that woman's vagina is stretchable... it allows the lengthiest dick in it... mine also go in yours..." he kissed me again and twisted my nipple.

"Annayya... come now.. fuck me.. I have been waiting for it...for long... please do it quickly" I said rising my waist. Vasu came in my thighs and I widened them as much as possible. He grabbed his tool in his fist and rubbed it on my pussy lips.

"sssssss.....hhhhhaaaaahhhh...aammaaaa... Annayya.. you are torturing me.. please don't... fuck me quick...." I said and stretching my hand held his penis in my fist, slightly opening my vagina with my other hand I pushed it between my lips. Vasu gave down ward pressure of his waist. With a 'thup' sound, the dick head is in. I felt that his is stretching me. "mmmaa..." a sound mixed with joy and pain came out of my mouth. I closed my eyes tightly. There were tears in my eyes.

"Uma is it paining...?" he asked kissing my eyes.

"Slight pain is there .. but you don't worry... you continue..." I said and raising my waist. Vasu gave a strong push of his dick. "aaammmaaaaaaa.. annnayyaay.. nooooooooooo... it is.. ppa..i..n..in...g... no... re...move it..." I shouted.

"Uma calm down... you are shouting loudly... thank god .. no one is at home... control your pain..." Vasu said and stopped his pressure...

"Annayya...aaah..it is paining... a lot... pl. remove..." I squirmed under him.

Vasu stopped pushing his dick... started kissing, licking, soothing the body with soft touch etc. now he is using all his knowledge. He started kissing my cheeks, chin, eyes, forehead; his nibbling my earlobe gave a shudder in my body. "ahaha..." I moaned sweetly. Now I also felt that some juices are released from my POOKU (cunt) with gave me soothing effect.

Vasu started making circles with his forefinger all over my body, this created ripples in my body and release of juices increased. He also felt that my juices are smearing his shaft. He took my lips and smooching. Pushed his tongue in my mouth, Now; I also enjoying his actions on my body, I opened my mouth for his tongue. His tongue explored all corners my mouth.

I tightened my hug, and slightly biting his cheeks raised my waist. Vasu slightly pulled his penis out and gave a strong push. "mmmmm..." I moaned with pain; but now Vasu didn't stopped and gave one more shove of his shaft. His is embedded in my till the hilt.

"aaammmaaaa....annayyaaa.. oh.. oh.. you have torn me... you bastard... take it out..." I yelled and squirmed my body. With my squirm my slit gave some more way to his shaft. Vasu stayed quiet and calm for some time till My pain is subsided and started doing the same, what he did a couple of minutes ago. I mean, kissing, soothing, and creating ripples in my body.

After two or three minutes there was some kind of thrill in my body. I now felt that my juices are releasing again. Vasu was still calm and quite. He decided he won't do anything now except twitching his penis in my vagina and he did the same.

Now I felt the twitching and I felt goose bumps formed on my body. Now willingly and slowly I raised my waist. Though Vasu realized it still he was calm. After a minute or so I raised my waist up again and slowly called "Annayya..."

"voon..." Vasu said.

"Do... now..." I squirmed under him.

"What...? What to do...?" he asked.

Now I lost my temper and said "You bastard.. fuck me.. now... fuck your sister.. you nasty fellow..."

Vasu moved backwards till his tool came up to head and gave a strong shove of his shaft in. "sshhahahah...mmm..." I squirmed again.

"Uma your's very tight...." He said moving.

"May be.. first time. Isn't it?

"Can I increase the tempo....?"

"Do it.. quick.. my cunt is itching..."

"Yeah.. here comes my shot... take it,..."

"Yes.. I am waiting...."

Vasu increased his speed and moving fast on my body. His dick is moving like a piston. I am getting at most pleasure. "AANNYYA...DENGARA..EE CHELLELI POOKUNI.. NEE YAMMA.. EM DEBBA KODUTUNNAVRA.. NAAKU SWARGAM KANIPISTUNDIRA...LANJA KODUKA..." (Annayya fuck me... fuck your sister's cunt aah.. what a shot... I am in paradise... fuck me you bastard...) do it Annayya.. my god do it.. it is so nice when you re fucking.... Ssss.. your MODDA is touching the inner depths of my pooku...aaah..." and I reached my orgasm. (Modda = Penis & Pooku = Vagina in telugu)

"Yes my dear sister... my Aunt's lovely daughter.. have it have your cousin's long tool in your pussy... yes.. I am too on the verge of reaching my climax... are you safe.. can I release.. in you...?" he giving his wild strokes asked.

"Yes Annayya.. yes.. leve it in me.. I am in safe period now.. do it.. let your warm juices sooth me.. leave.. aaah I am again reaching my orgasm...." And I in a span of seconds reached my orgasm and let loose my body.

Vasu too moving fast in me; gave another half a dozen strokes and saying "sssssss.. hhhhhhhaaaaaa..." shot his load in me and fell on my body

After 15 minutes of this fuck session we came to our senses and looking at each other smiled.

That was the beginning of our fuck life. After that as usual we used to have our romantic sessions during the night under the bed sheet. Now we are not limited to licking and sucking but enjoying the actual love game also during the nights.

Whenever we want to fuck and enjoy during day time I used to bunk the college and Vasu applying leave to his school and came home. You and brothers at school, and our parents at work.. So at home, we had full freedom and enjoyed.

This continued till my marriage. Uma told her fucking story in detail to her younger sister Rama.

"What I have to do now...?" Rama asked her elder sister.

As soon as you go home talk to Vasu, he is a nice person. Enjoy with him till you get married. Life is for enjoyment. By the way if you want you can enjoy here also" Uma says to her sister.

"Here How...?"

"With your jiju..."

"Akkaa..." Rama said in shock.

"Don't be shocked. He is open minded. He knows about me and Vasu. Not only that; he expressed his desire with me the day you came here.

So dear readers this is how Uma told her story to her sister. what happened after that? Did Rama fuck her BIL? How she seduced Vasu? for these stories you hve to wait for my upcoming episodes. Thanks for reading and please comment on this, which encourages me to write good stories.

Thanking you...

Yours

pnabhiram

-x-x-x-x-x-

12