The Maine Events Ch. 01

Story Info
On the dock.
2.8k words
4.3
27.7k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 11/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueNH
SueNH
144 Followers

For my one week Summer vacation, I'd rented a cabin way out in the woods of Maine, with a path that leads down to a privately-owned beach with a low dock and a canoe. I'd been there several times before, and found it the perfect place to get away from it all, and to recuperate from the rigors of my work and my increasingly wild and complicated social life. As soon as I pulled into the driveway and finished dragging my suitcase into the bedroom, I walked straight down to the water's edge.

It was very secluded there, with only one other cabin on that stretch of the shoreline, and I'd never seen anyone occupying it. Otherwise, the nearest civilization is over half a mile away. As I had done in other years, I felt comfortable with skinny-dipping in this secluded spot. I stripped down immediately and dove into the cool, clear water. It was such a sensuous feeling having the liquid press against all of my flesh, intertwining with my long flowing blond hair, my arms and legs, and especially my sparse pubic hair. Immediately, my nipples hardened and became sensitive, and I felt the contrast of cold water against the warm flesh of my cunt. When I swim in the nude, I love doing the breaststroke; it allows the water to wash deep in between the folds of my labia.

After swimming out a hundred yards, I flipped over and floated on my back, paddling slowly back into the dock. The sun beat down on my face, and through my squint I saw the erect nubs of my nipples floating above the lapping wavelets. I felt like a water nymph, at one with Nature.

I pulled myself up onto the dock, and toweled my body dry. Arranging myself on the chaise lounge chair so I could face the sun, I smeared sun lotion all over my body. Once the wide expanses of skin were covered, I drizzled some extra lotion onto my breasts and gave them a deep, gentle massage, twisting the slippery nipples.

My stimulation built quickly. It was not long before I squirted lotion into the palm of one hand and smeared it into my cunt, making circular motions with my fingers that pushed and pulled my swollen lips all around. I pulled my knees back toward my shoulders and let my feet plant on the dock, well to the sides of the narrow chair. Using the fingers of both hands, I grasped my outer lips and pulled them wide apart, leaning forward to examine my wet, pink flower of womanhood. The petals were crinkled and scalloped, and I could see the opening to my vagina winking open and closed.

It was too much for me to hold off, so I inserted one finger deep inside and hooked it upward so that it could circle and play over my G spot. My other hand was busy too, its fingers darting and dodging all over my unhooded clitoris and inner lips. I could feel all that sensitive flesh inflating with the hot blood of my desire.

It was amazing how quickly my orgasm arrived! I'm sure that I had only been playing with myself for a couple of minutes. But already my climax was pulsating and throbbing all through my body. In this solitude, I felt safe in expressing the beauty of this moment, so I let out deep sigh that slowly transformed itself into a guttural grunt and finally a rising scream that would probably scare anyone if they could have heard me. But this was exactly how I felt -- wild, uninhibited, and free.

Gradually, I let the muscles of my body relax, and my head lolled back. Pulling my soaking-wet hands out of my cunt, I spread the liquid over my upper thighs and up my torso to my belly button. Hearing the twitter of the birds over my head, I was soon fast asleep, dreaming of wild sex with strangers.

Some unknown time passed. Slowly, the dreamy sleep state ebbed from my body, and I became increasingly aware of reality. But with my eyes still closed, there was something going on that seemed connected with my sexy dreams. I heard people talking about sex.

"Where am I?" coursed through my mind. I thought I was alone out in the wilderness of Maine. But I was sure that these voices were discussing sex, specifically stories that they had read on the alt.sex.stories group on the Internet. Gradually it dawned on me. "Oh my god, I'm not dreaming -- these are real people talking -- people that read that stuff." As do I, I admitted silently to myself. Recently I had even posted a story there. They may have read my story, I realized. Hearing them talk, it was obvious that they really get off on wild fantasies, too.

Opening my eyes slightly without moving, I squinted out over the water to the dock of the supposedly uninhabited cabin. Sitting on the edge, facing my dock were two young and beautiful people, a man and a woman, maybe 25 years old or so. They looked to me like they could be magazine models for Calvin Klein -- sleek, tanned, and tightly muscled. Their bodies were certainly easy for me to examine, as they were apparently also enthusiasts of skinny-dipping. Their wet hair informed me that they had already been in for a dip. Either they were very quiet swimmers, or I must have been deep into my sleep to not have been awakened.

Furtively looking at them through hooded eyelids, I realized that what I could see of them, they could likewise see of me. I was also nude. In fact, I was lying back on that chaise lounge with my legs still spread to either side, and my labia spread wide open. Now that I focused attention on my position, I could even feel the cool touch of the breeze on my damp cunt. Without looking, I knew that my golden pubic hair was matted flat to my pubic mound, stiff with the dried up vaginal juices that I had spread on it earlier.

My instinct was to pull my legs together and to run back to my cabin. But I felt frozen in this position, and realized that it was a little late to be modest, for they had been sitting on the dock facing me for a while, I guessed. They were only 40 or 50 feet away, so it seemed a little silly to become modest and secretive about my body when they had already had ample opportunity to examine it in detail.

So here I was -- an exhibitionist, a new and exciting experience for me. I could feel the first tendrils of sexual flame coursing through my nerves, yet I was not sure what to do about it. So far, I had given them no indication that I had awakened. I wondered if I should sit up and wave to them? Perhaps start a conversation as if this was a chance meeting in the supermarket? My lips almost curled into a smile at that thought, but I suppressed their movement.

As I lay there trying to decide what to do, I let myself hear the content of their dialogue. They weren't talking about the erotic stories on the 'net anymore. They were now discussing parts of a woman's body. Various phrases drifted over the water, and I eavesdropped shamelessly.

"How beautiful a woman's breast is when it is firm and upright, and when it has a kind of secondary breast that lies just under the surface of the areola," the man opined.

"I think the nipple is perfect when it is hard and straight, with a squared-off end like a pencil eraser," the woman replied.

"Yes, I agree. Did you ever notice how attractive blond pubic hair is, the wispiness that only partly hides the narrow crevasse of the pink-lipped cunt?" the man continued.

"I was thinking of the beauty of an excited woman's cunt, when it becomes engorged with blood and swells up until it looks something like a fuzzy, ripe peach. Those juices running down the slice until they drip into the rosebud of her asshole, and then down onto the plastic cushion of the deck chair," the woman added.

"Wait a minute," I thought.... did she say 'deck chair'? WOW, this wasn't an abstract discussion of an anonymous woman's sexual parts. They were talking about me, and through squinting eyes, I looked into their faces and saw their gazes fixed directly on my totally exposed body!

Those double-mounded breasts and the swollen, dripping cunt that they described with enthusiasm and admiration were mine. I realized that I was dripping with sexual tension and anticipation, now that I drew my attention back to my own cunt. This was so arousing to me -- being discussed as if I was not here. And the complements were making me feel so amazingly good. Intellectually I knew myself to be an attractive and healthy looking woman, but every once in a while, doubts would creep in. Just a few minutes ago I was comparing myself to these two beautiful people and feeling like I was coming up short, so it boosted my ego to hear myself praised by these same people.

Their appreciation of my sexual attributes had had a not-too-unexpected effect on them. Dropping my hidden gaze down the man's body, I could see his erection pointing straight up into the air, and the woman reached over his thigh and began to squeeze and fondle his cock. In turn, his hand inserted itself between her thighs and she spread her legs invitingly. I had thought myself uninhibited to remain lying there for them to see. But their lack of inhibition took my breath away. Didn't they think I might wake up? Maybe they didn't care, or maybe they were hoping that I will wake up? They certainly hadn't been speaking in whispers, for I had been able to hear every word over that short expanse of water.

Again I was wondering what I should do next, and my thoughts were preempted by their actions. "Sweetie," the woman said, "I don't need much foreplay at the moment. This scenery and our conversation have me so turned on!"

"Oh? You are ready to be fucked, my darling? the man inquired with a huge grin.

In reply she squeezed and pumped his cock slowly, looking into his eyes and saying, "You better get busy and fuck me right here and right now!"

They spoke so explicitly to each other! I almost gasped out loud, and I prayed I was not blushing so much they would notice.

"Perhaps we should wait a bit, you randy little thing," he teased her.

She laughed at that. "Please get with the program, stud. My cunt needs attention -- right now!" she pleaded. With that, she twisted around so that she was kneeling on the deck with her rear end pointing right at me. He knelt beside her and reached over her ass cheeks and ran a finger down into the crease of her cunt.

Now that they had turned their faces away from me, I could open my eyes more fully, and that allowed me a better view. The first thing I noticed was that both of them were shaved completely. There was not a single hair on either of their pubic areas. It made them seem younger, although they were obviously not teenagers. In their current positions, I could see her cunt looking just like the peach (lacking the fuzz, though) that she saw in my cunt, with the wet split down the middle. His cock jutted out and arched up, occasionally bumping into her hip as he slid his finger back and forth in her cunt, massaging her clitoris.

She was obviously enjoying this stimulation, but she not fully satisfied by it. "Dammit, Bart, I want your cock," she moaned.

Apparently the use of his name signaled that she was getting impatient with his teasing. He finally relented to her begging, murmuring "Here it comes, Nina. Brace yourself, sweetheart," and positioned himself behind her ass, his toes draped over the edge of the dock.

My view of her cunt was now gone, but was replaced by his smooth derriere with rippling muscles fluttering around as he inserted his cock into her cunt. Once he was deeply embedded, he shifted his weight onto his left knee, and lifted his right foot up and over her leg. His right thigh was almost up over her ass; now I could see his hairless balls dangling below his exposed asshole. Since they were both facing directly away now, I leaned forward and craned my neck towards them. One of my fingers began to idly toy with my clitoris, but I was too enchanted with the view to pay much attention to myself.

Nina began emitting a sharp grunt each time Bart sheathed his long curved cock deep into the scabbard of her vagina. Her shoulders dropped to the deck, one forearm cradling her head. Her other hand reached under herself and I could see exactly what she was doing in the shadows of their thighs. She was using four of her fingers to prod and juggle his balls, and as he sawed back and forth, she extended her thumb back into the valley of her cunt, so that it could rub hard over her clitoris. The work of her hand resulted in the reward she sought, for now they were both howling and hollering. Maybe this was similar to what I must have sounded like when I was masturbating a few hours ago.

I was amazed at how long they were able to keep this up. They seemed so close to the peak of their excitement, but they held off having their orgasms. When they appeared to be getting close, the man became motionless, and the woman rocked herself methodically on his cock. When the time finally arrived, he grasped her hips and pulled her ass hard into his groin as he repeatedly lunged his cock into her as if he were the piston in a motorcycle engine. I could see his sweat-shiny ass cheeks glistening in the hot sunlight. His muscles suddenly tensed up and he stopped moving as his orgasm seized control. At this moment, Nina screamed that she was cumming also, and she started to grind her ass around in a circular motion against him.

In the throes of their orgasm, I was astonished as Bart swiveled his upper body around so that he was facing me again, and his eyes locked with mine. A broad and friendly smile covered his face, and the tip of his tongue licked around his lips. As his orgasm reached its peak, his eyes clenched shut, and he surprised us all by arching his body backwards, which shifted his weight enough to pull Nina and himself out over the edge of the dock. Joined together still at the hips, they flailed their arms outwards and splashed into the water, sinking below the surface.

Where did they go, I wondered? They had disappeared for at least 30 seconds, and the surface of the water became mirror-still again. With the glare of the sun, I couldn't see through the reflective veneer. I shielded my eyes, and gazed intently into the reflections.

I was really beginning to worry about their disappearance, when they scared the daylights out of me by launching themselves out of the water like cruise missiles! They were only 3 or 4 feet in front of my position, and splashed water all over my sun-heated skin. It made me jump up from my chair. On impulse, I leaped into the air, curling myself into a tight cannonball, and landed next to them in the lake. When I came to the surface, we wordlessly come together in a three-way embrace. Each of my hands slid down a naked back and grabbed hold of a hard ass cheek. They did the same to me.

I had a feeling it was going to be one hell of a week here in the Maine woods. I had thought I was here to get away from it all in complete solitude. Now it appeared that I'd stumbled into a wild and animalistic orgy that will both excite and relax me in a way that I could only dream about. "Will I need any of the clothes that I brought?" was a strange thought that propped unbidden into my mind. I hoped not. Time would tell. I was tingling all over, thinking about the rest of the week, and what it might bring.

(Note: this will be continued in "The Maine Events 02: Film at Eleven")

SueNH
SueNH
144 Followers