The Masala Moment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take what you want old man!" she screamed low in her throat, offering her breasts aggressively. She mashed herself into his face, slapping him with her breasts -first this one then that.

Her father-in-law made gurgling sounds as he grappled with the delicious flesh as it came to his lips and then moved away. Now he had her nipple, now nothing and now the other one.

She pushed her thigh between his legs and felt the gargantuan pole of a cock there which seemed to wait patiently which her own pussy was quivering, hot and felt incredibly vacant in its need.

Holding both her breasts in his hands he brought them together. Now he had both of his daughter-in-law's nipples in his mouth and sucked on them greedily.

"Has he ever done this to you?" he asked.

"Is this a competition?" she asked and immediately felt the already engorged monster that was rubbing against her thigh surge. He was thicker! No! That was impossible! And if this was the effect of talking to him about she was all too willing - but she needed him to fuck her.

They were still standing, playing with each other and panting like teenagers discovering sex. She reached between his legs and gasped, even though she knew fully well what awaited her. He was silken on the foreskin, the oiling he regularly gave himself, and she reminded herself. And this extra thickness - the thoughts of her being fucked by his son.

"If it is a competition," she said to the man sucking her breasts intently, "you won before it started," she sighed.

"How is that?" he asked, kissing her lower down letting go of the breasts from his mouth but kneading them vigorously in both hands.

"You gave him nothing," she said gently squeezing the cock in her grasp ever so gently.

"What do you mean?" he asked, gently kissing her broad, well-rounded tummy. He continued to knead her, marveling at the sumptuous size of her mammaries. Where was he when she was lactating?

"His cock is a shadow of yours," she whispered, somewhat shyly. "He didn't inherit this," she murmured and the distinct jump in his cock told her that yes, he reveled in being told that he was better than his son.

Then her hand on his head caressed the balding, old man. "Nor does he have your skill. You didn't teach him anything."

He laughed and looked up at her. She looked down, eyeing her own reddened breasts down at his eyes. "How and when does a man teach how to make love to a woman?" he asked her, laughing.

"Whatever!" she said, hugging him to her. "You didn't. I don't know. It was up to you. All I am saying he doesn't know how to all this so well."

"All what?" asked the father. He was partly interested in praise of his own prowess but also in being compared favorably to another male.

"All this," she whispered pushing his head lower. Both of them slid to the mat that the father-in-law had spread out in anticipation of the arrival of his daughter-in-law to fuck her. Both times that he had sex with her - once masturbation and once from behind - had been hurried and standing. He had planned for her to lie down and open herself to him so that he could fuck his daughter-in-law in the manner he had always fucked his wife.

In response to her suggestive push downward, he tugged at the folds of the saree and it fell open around her. A quick tug at the cord of her petticoat and Paru lifted her hips. Even before the petticoat was half way down her thighs, her father-in-law could not resist her.

He kissed the soaking wet and burning hot pubis.

"He doesn't know how to do this?" he asked, kissing and sucking loudly.

"He does," replied Paru truthfully. Deepu did go down on her. Her enraged father-in-law clamped down on her cuntlips with his teeth.

"Aah!" she cried out, her fingers digging into his scalp.

His lips clamped on the lips, wide open as they were. And he gobbled at her. His face became wet with her juices in moments. She was musky in flavor and he loved the taste of her cunt.

Her hips undulated as she fucked him gently. His face was slathered with her pussy juices as his daughter-in-law sought whatever relief she was going to get.

"Mmmmph!" mumbled Baba. "This too?" he asked.

She nodded and her fingers rubbed his scalp. "Yes Baba" she confessed.

Angrily, the old man repositioned himself. There had to be something! His mouth focused on the top of her cunt and on the joining where he knew a pleasure point lay. As he sucked hard, the sound of juices being sucked through a narrow gap in his lips caused a whistling sound.

Her clit rose to the suction this expert old man was creating! She shivered. As she felt her pleasure rise a notch came the shock. Her father-in-law rammed three bunched up fingers up her cunt. He thought he would be like a battering ram. But her buttery cunt reduced the roughness of his plunge.

Nevertheless, to her, who was not expecting anything inside her with his cock way down there, it was a shock.

She screamed out loudly, her shriek piercing the quiet of the night.

"This?" he asked, lifting his lips, streaked now with her cunt juices as his fingers rammed back into her again.

"No!" she wept. "No, no, no, no!" She was really loud and he didn't seem to care. His mind was deep inside her body focused on making her go berserk and confess that he had taken her to heights, which his son had never.

But when he heard her sobbing out a series of 'noes' he looked up and let his fingers go limp inside her. He was concerned that he hurt her with his aggression. Her hands were on her own breasts, twisting her own nipples brutally, pulling them, tugging at them, wanting pleasure everywhere.

Wildly, she thought of a man a couple of floors below who would have happily sucked her breasts. OR fucked her cunt. Or plundered her with his cock. And she wanted it all. How she wished that both father and son could attend to her simultaneously. And so, when instead of adding to the lips, tongues, fingers, teeth paying attention to her, when his hand stopped it caused her to burn with lust.

Frantically, she grabbed his wrist and pushed him in. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!" she babbled.

"You said 'no'" he said, resisting her forceful push, causing her to partially sit up.

"I said, no - he never sucked me and fucked me with his fingers at the same time! This is new Baba! I have never experienced this before," she implored. Her one hand was behind his head asking for his lips on her cunt, her other hand guiding his wrist asking for his fingers deep inside her.

"Give me this! Take it where it goes!" she begged him. Instinctively she knew that at the end of this road lay something beautiful that her Deepu had not ever given her. And she wanted, wanted it badly.

"Do you use words like 'fuck' freely?" he asked.

She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his head. It was time for action, not words.

As he clamped down her pussy she felt the need for hands on her breasts. She claimed the mounds again, missing Deepu even while consuming his father with her cunt.

Her hips started a slow rhythmic bucking as his fingers resumed their assault.

"He didn't, he didn't, he didn't," she mumbled her voice slowly rising.

"Oh my god!" she screamed as her insides started to swell. He felt his fingers crowded in the confined space.

"No, Baba! He never did this! Never! Never! Neverrrrrrr!" she exulted thrusting her pussy into his face as the waves radiated outward.

He opened his mouth to breath as she gripped him tightly. Her nipples felt raw from her own pulling. As his mouth opened she flowed and sucked and gasped. She was musky and sweet!

She grunted and he felt her abdomen contract, squeeze and release around his face and on his fingers. "Unh! Unh! Unhaaaaa!" she howled.

She tried to sit up unable to take one more lick. He wanted to tame her completely, subjugate her, make her beg for him. When he resumed the close-lipped sucking that he had done at first, something happened.

His face was engulfed in a stream of her innermost fluids, drenching him completely.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned as she gave up. Her body thrashed wildly out of control. She came and she came and she came.

He could not control her when she thrashed that much and she found her freedom - his touch now became impossible to take. She sat up with her hands around her breasts covering herself. She was shivering.

He came up and hugged her. He asked her, "What happened?" in a gentle voice. She shook her head, refusing to answer.

He smoothed her hair which was sticking to her face. He caressed and rocked her.

"Did you ever feel anything like that with him?" he asked, less combative and more paternal than ever.

"No, baba!" she shivered, 'Never." She clutched him tight. Her hand took charge of his cock which had by now soaked in its own flow. She brought her hand back coated with the sticky mess and held it up to him. "What is this?" she asked, shyly.

"You bad old man! Is this the way to want your daughter-in-law?" she asked, beating her fist on his chest.

He reached between her legs and found the drenched pubis and brought up his hand with her cum on it. "You woman! What's this?" he asked. And smeared her juices on his chest.

She held his cock and leaned back inviting her father-in-law to lean over her.

"Fuck your son's wife. Show her how much more potent you are," she whispered seductively.

"Is he as large as this," he asked, positioning his cock at her cunt's entrance.

"You are hung like a ..." she whimpered.

"Like a what?" he asked, teasing her pussy with his cockhead.

She pushed at him with her hips. "Fuck me!" she begged him.

"Tell me how much larger I am," he tormented her.

"You are like a horse - Baba. I wish you were not my Baba. It's not fair to want to be illicitly fucked by my father-in-law so badly. I should be able to get this monster inside me whenever I want and however I want. Happy?" she sobbed in desperate desire.

"Then take!" he hissed and thrust into her hard.

"Ahh, Baba!" she screamed, her legs locking around his hips. He was into her more than half the way but then that was all it would go. She held her legs wide apart to let him in further. He wiggled his buttocks to wangle his way in. He sank in a little more. He wanted his cock to be caressed by her wet, gripping cunt. But no progress was to be had.

He was desperate for the pleasure of sliding in and out of her and so he withdrew bit and proceeded to fuck her as far she would give way, in a series of jabs. She screamed and her nails dug into his back as she felt ravaged. He was huge, large, humungous and she her pussy ached from the stretching. She gasped as she felt a tightness in her breath. It was not pain - it was just an impossible strain.

The accompanying pleasure was intense.

"Oh fuckkkkkk!" went his daughter-in-law. This kind of language was alien to him but his son often asked Paru to use such words to heighten his pleasure. Now she blurted it out in wild abandon.

Baba tried to find and cover her mouth to dampen the noise. But she averted his kiss. He was about raw fucking not any romantic petting which was what she associated with kissing.

Instead she put one heel on the low parapet wall and stretched her legs wide. Her other leg went behind her his back and she pressed his ass in to help him push deeper into her cunt.

They grappled with each other, struggling for balance and leverage. His hands went under and grabbed her plump buttocks. With renewed vigor from the pause during the adjustments, Baba rammed down into the open and waiting woman.

"Beti!" he wailed. "Take this!" he exclaimed in delighted as he sank in further. "Here, here, here!" he shuddered pounding his hapless daughter-in-law's gaping pussy.

"Ui ma! Ui ma! Ui ma! You are killing me, baba! Take it easy," she screamed.

In response he pounded into her deeper and deeper. And when he reached the depths of her womb, her nails dug deep into his back and she brought her other leg around and wrapped herself around him.

He seethed through clenched teeth as he felt her cunt tightly gripping his marauding cock. As he pumped into her she felt her body surrender to him and she wept as it went into melt.

"Oh my, I cant, you are killing me," she sobbed her body wracked in series of explosive orgasms.

"Can he do this?" asked the father-in-law about his son's ability to fuck the woman under him, thrusting as he said that.

"No, only you can," she gasped.

"Can he?" he repeated, triumphantly fucking her even harder.

"No, no, no, no, no," she wept, pummeling his ass with her heels willing him to cum.

But he didn't want to cum just yet. He wanted to have her on top so that he could play with her breasts as they fucked.

"Come on top," he urged her.

The poor woman could not believe her ears! After this much fucking Deepu would have been off her for over a week and here his father wanted more.

"I cannot. Not that monster," she gasped. He lay back, pulling her along with him. He slipped out and despite the marauding and ravaging she had taken she immediately felt the emptiness.

There was something about the release of a man which signaled an end for the woman. Her man had not released his seed into her womb. She needed to see his release.

She leaned forward and proceeded to mouth and masturbate him. A few strokes and grunts later, Baba pulled her up. "Take me inside," he said to her.

She spread-eagled over him to try take him in and then when she sank down she found that in this position he was large and in her womb. She was going to hurt: wonderfully stretched, fucked deep and hard as she was And yet she wanted him inside her cumming.

She swung around, turning her back to him. She remembered that when he had taken her from behind she was able to accommodate him and had received immense pleasure. She felt better able to take control of the situation. It would be like him taking her from behind but Baba could lie back and she could fuck him till he came.

He was as large as ever.

She shuddered as she slid down, wincing, spreading her legs as she went. The monster was snug in her stretched wide as she was. But the angle with which Baba's cockhead grazed her cunt was insane. It seemed to cream the tenderest and most alive part of her pussy.

If the pummeling she had just taken had left her ragged, the caressing in these spots by the untamed cock was too much for her.

She thought she would slow down his animalness but her own need to feel the cock touch her on the top of her love tunnel caused her to angle herself - and seek the rubbing.

Once she drove down, having got the angle right and 'Aah!' she went. The next time she drove down 'Ui Maa!" she screamed. She gritted her teeth and fucked up and down in a series of jabs and as her cunt poured out its orgasms in a flood of her juices, she collapsed. Clinging to his ankles she fell forward and her mouth firmly sucking on the flesh of his leg, Paru passed out and lay supine on her father-in-law's still throbbing body.

Baba shook her but her body was limp and lying on him. He felt those pillow like breasts on his legs. He tried to reach but he could not. He tried to rock her but he could not.

He could feel his cock slowly seep out its orgasm as she bubbled around it but he needed to cum in full flow. He knew these whimpering releases. They were always unsatisfying and yet, having lost his semen he would not be able to achieve orgasm.

Desperate for his own pleasure now that he had tamed her to a mass of bubbling helpless flesh, his hands grabbed her plump ass. Pulling on her he was able to make her pussy slide on his cock. As he pulled her back his cock moved inside her. And then he pushed and his cock slid out a bit. Again he pulled her towards himself, embedding her again.

Yes! There was that fucking he wanted. Gripping her ass still tighter, he pulled and pushed her ass and the woman, unconscious as she was, continued to pleasure him. It was as if her cunt was a tight fist and he was using her to masturbate himself.

His cock got the stimulation it needed. His seed boiled up as he readied to shoot into the woman. Suddenly, awakened by one more orgasm, the woman rose up and fucked down and back at him when he least expected!

"Paru!" he shouted and shot his load up into her cunt.

"Baba! Baba! Baba!" she babbled as she felt her cunt go raw and flood down with fluids.

She didn't know where it came from. Saliva flowed down her chin and onto her breasts. Her father-in-law fucked upward with a decreasing intensity. The frequency of his thrusts came down but each time he shoved up he held himself in for longer, spurting as high up into her as possible.

Eventually his spurting ceased and he murmured softly, "Bou-ma! Bou-ma! Bou-ma!"

She rolled off. Her feet were pointing towards his head and his legs were near her face. She watched his cock semi-limp and receding, little dribbles of cum still flowing. He was a towering sexual dynamo. She stared in fascination at that specimen of manhood. On impulse she reached out and slid her hand up and down his cock as it wound down.

He shuddered in pleasure. She leaned forward and kissed the cylinder of his cock and he shivered again. She looked up at her father-in-law who was looking down at her.

"Baba. Hoye gayache. Let's go," she slowly sat up. Her clothes were everywhere. Typical of her, she did not wear everything. She just wound the saree around herself. Her nipples, still erect from the wild arousal were clearly visible. Her crotch was soaked and in its dampness the cloth stuck to her.

Baba lay back and watched as her luscious body barely cloaked, moved and bobbed around with purpose. She was delicious! He watched when she leaned to find her panties. Her breasts swung freely. He twitched with desire. He knew he could want her all night long.

Her bra was somewhere under him and as she found it her face came close to his slowly reviving cock. She looked sideways at him, a smile on her face.

Shaking her head, she crept down the stairs hoping she would not be spotted in this saree that barely her concealed her ravaged body.

12