The Masala Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" cried out Baba. "Is that a promise?" he asked.

She realized that her statement had excited him. She knew she could make him finish with a little more sex-talk or touching. She had been there once before several years ago. Her mind went to that episode as she continued fisting him.

It had been with her son who had injured himself during a football match. The lady doctor who was attending on him told Paru to take him away, her face red with embarrassment. When Paru went into the treatment room she found her son lying there, a strong erection waving in the air.

The rush of blood did not recede and sitting next to him on his bed she decided to solve this before her daughter, older than the boy, came home. She had masturbated him vigorously. And when the boy showed inability to come due to his injury she had kissed him, on the belly, just above his erection and his silken cock had scraped her cheek briefly.

In that one instant his seed flew in the air and he grabbed the sides of the bed, spurting again and again till he lost it all. They never spoke about it and she never did that with him again.

Almost absent mindedly while reminiscing this episode Paru leaned forward and kissed her father-in-law's belly. The old man pushed her head further down. Paru took her lips to the broad pillar sliding through her fist and sucked on it as it passed.

The taste of oil mixed with his precum coated her lips. She continued to kiss and suck as her hand moved forward and back with a steady pace. She adjusted her fist a couple of times and soon found the part of his cockhead that was most sensitive, the part that was going to make him cum.

Slowly she shifted the entire focus of her fisting to cover that erogenous zone and soon she was rewarded with tremors. She needed this to end now. Baba pushed her head further and she quickly took the head in her mouth.

"Beta!" he moaned and his hips rocked, fucking her mouth. HE was so focused on his own pleasure and consumed by it that he was able to shove aside his feelings of guilt over his illicit pleasure.

Paru's head bobbed expertly on the cockhead and her hand which was on his ass squeezed and kneaded his butt. She took her mouth off to tell him, "Come Baba. Its okay." She soothing and cooing in her tones.

"It's for you I am doing this!" she murmured, watching the head reddening.

Suddenly Baba froze but Paru continued to slide her hand and rotate her thumb on his head. She knew his cumming was imminent from the tautness in his ass and the stiffening of his body.

When her fingers probed his ass he spurted in a first big release and his cum shot out and hit the wall across. Her fist flooded with gobs of his cum.

"Beta! Beta! Beta" he sobbed as his body convulsed.

His hand on the back of her head goaded her forward and she again opened her mouth and took him in deep. He groaned loudly and spurted his second shot of cum. He filled her mouth rapidly and she had to open her mouth to let the semen stream out of her mouth.

She continued with her hand sliding on his cock, marveling at how he had to give. It was as if the dimensions of Baba's cock reflect the quantity of release though she knew that was not a scientific fact.

She let his cock slip out continued to masturbate him. The third cum shot was smaller in its spurt but it fell in an arc and there was still enough to impress her.

As he rapidly lost volume he pushed her head back on to his cock. She pursed her lips providing his cock with a channel to ride and he sighed in pleasure as he felt her milking him. A few jerks of his cock she took in her mouth and when she was filled with his seed she let him slide out of her lips, milking him like it was a cow's udder and she let the semen flow down her chin.

Her hands faithfully remained on him, massaging him, giving him pleasure and providing him a full release.

And he again wanted the warm and sucking action of her mouth and guided her back. She mouthed him for the last time, sucking and pushing out of her lips the small jut of flesh that now remained.

Baba shuddered endlessly.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," he murmured rocking back and forth his cock pumping into her willing and waiting mouth.

"Where is your dhoti, Baba?" asked Paru.

"Oh, its new," said Baba, trembling on weak drained legs.

"So were all your others," she noted dryly. She wiped her face, scraped her tongue and rubbed her hands dry on the dhoti.

Baba grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist, his face reddening with embarrassment at being told that his activities had been noted by his daughter-in-law. Sporting an erect cock was easy and once it turned flaccid there was an urgent need to cover it. Similarly, everything sexual was easy to wear as a trophy but once he was off the sexual high even his own sexuality was to be closeted.

"Don't come out now," said Paru getting up. Her pussy ached for action but she did what she did right now out of sympathy for her father-in-law. She wanted to be fucked badly but this was not the time. She wanted the father's heavy cock rather than the son's merely adequate one. But she was ready to take whatever she could get in this crowded house.

It was still okay to be spotted with her husband. It would be frightfully dangerous to be found by anyone with her father-in-law.

She opened the bathroom door and watched for a moment. There was no one in the corridor. She slid out.

Later

Baba washed himself and had a bath and by that time he was drained fully and quite tired.

He went and lay down on the bed in his room and did not know when and how he fell asleep. But it was a beautiful sleep. Somewhere deep in that he felt his body abuzz as it remembered her lips and mouth on him. As his body rested fully his cock arose. When he awoke a few hours later, his cock was hungry and he was ready for a full release.

He lay there thinking of his daughter-in-law. It was awfully nice of her to that for him. But it was completely illicit and unconscionable. It was the sheer engorgement and urgency of his need that allowed him to let her do what she did. But not now any more. He should stick to masturbation here onward. His hands crept down as he took charge of himself.

As he stroked himself he felt his erection deflate. It did not feel the same after her hand and mouth on him. He abandoned his effort as there was no pleasure in it. May be he should go mingle with the family a little more rather than the incessant pursuit of pleasure that had consumed his last couple of days.

He wandered out of his room. There was a game of caroms on in the other room. Every one was there. Every one other than Paromita, his Paru.

He went looking for her. He found her in the other bathroom, the one in which the washing machine was installed. She was leaning over loading or unloading clothes. Automatically his eyes rested on her round ass. She was delectable. His erection returned swiftly.

He closed the bathroom door and bolted it very, very quietly. As she continued to lean over, Baba leaned over her, pressing his erection to her ass. She was startled and bolted up. He put his hand on the back of her neck to keep her down.

"Baba! What is this?" she asked in hushed tones. "This is dangerous."

The father-in-law noted his daughter-in-law had no objection to what he was doing. She was just worried about being discovered.

"I have bolted the door," he said, pulling up her saree and petticoat in one bunch.

Paru was still bubbling for the last few hours that Baba had been sleeping exhausted. She could not get the fantastic specimen of manhood out of her mind. She needed a fuck but perhaps she needed to fuck her husband's more.

There was an excitement about the dimensions of Baba's penis. There was a different dimension of excitement from the danger of discovery. And there was something scintillating about the idea of fucking the father of the man she had been fucking for years now.

But there was no way to get it done. Masturbation, somehow, to her mind was different. She had done it for her son. Her friends had done it to help others. One had masturbated a somewhat ill person back to health by showing him that he was actually quite fine. Another had masturbated a nephew quite regularly during his study leave to keep the boy focused on his studies.

And just when she was thinking of ambushing Deepu and asking him to fuck her for sheer relief, here was his father, hunched up behind her. The outline and the pressure on her ass told her that the old man had more vitality than his son. He was quite ready and back to the fullness of his impressive dimensions.

She leaned forward, gripping the sides of the vibrating machine in front of her, offering her back. In a fashion. She pressed herself against the machine and took pleasure from the vibrations against her pussy.

"Baba, what I did for you was different," gasped Paru.

"Yes, Beti. And this is no different from that. It's a need," he said dropping his dhoti and fell in a puddle of cloth at his feet.

"Yes, but helping you release is different from taking you in," she said unconvincingly, raising one leg and placing it on the clothes basket next to the machine. Her gaping open cunt rubbed against the corner of the machine. As a dryer cycle started it rubbed her back vigorously and Paru sighed, giving in to pleasure it brought her.

She felt a minor climax and she felt more in control of herself.

"Yes, it is," grunted her husband's father as he held his cock in one hand and rubbed his cock ahead along her the gap of her ass cheeks searching out the wet bubbling cauldron he knew must lie within her.

"Don't cum inside me," she gasped reaching under and guiding his head onto the gaping wide opening that was ready to receive.

"Then?" asked Baba pushing gently to make sure he would not slip.

"Just, aah!" she whimpered. "Make a few strokes for our satisfaction, Babaaaa!" she thrilled in the fullness that speared her now.

They stood still for a bit. He enjoyed the sensations of having a wet sheath grab at his cock. She didn't feel like the mother of two. She let her muscles relax as she felt the impossible stretch. Why had her husband not inherited this wonderful thickness!

"And after that?" asked the old man pulling back just a bit.

Paru leaned forward and widened her spread so that he could fuck her well.

"After that I will do what I did before with my hand," she replied fucking back so that he did not come out of her more than she could bear.

"Hm, aah, yessssssss!" he hissed as she slid over his cock. It seemed larger than ever before, swelling to new proportions and his head seemed to swell as she rode down on his cock. He thrust in and the cockhead reared into her womb.

"Goooooooood!" sighed the younger woman as she thrust to meet his push. "I'll do you!"

"You already are! Do me! Do me! Do me! Do me!" he pleaded fucking her harder with his next thrust.

"Only a few pushes Baba, aaaah! Till we are ready for release, yaaaa?" she implored. She needed the old man to fuck her harder, to the fullest of his zeal.

"Come on, come on, come on!" she egged him on. "Fuckkk me!" she hollered gripping the washing machine under which seemed to be like another piece of love making gadget operating its shakes and vibrations under her for her benefit.

"Yes betaaaah!" grunted Baba fucking his daughter-in-law really hard. He thrust in and his cock head reared up to a huge bulb each time he entered her womb.

Paru cried out in pleasurable pain and delight as she felt the full brunt of his thrusting weapon. She was being bludgeoned and was melting intensely with each stroke.

"Baba! Baba! Baba!" she babbled.

"What?" asked the old man grunting with each thrust as his daughter-in-law's cunt seemed to grab his cock and massage him with the same intensity her hands and mouth had worked on him.

She shook her head from side to side as orgasms rippled through her.

"Nothing! Just, uh," she said in a quavering voice. She rotated her hips slowly, telling herself that the man deserved as much pleasure as she could give.

Her father-in-law gasped at the new angles this caused and he fucked harder wanting to return the favor.

"Are you happy with me?" he asked fucking now in a smooth action as the edge of his desire receded and he felt continual pleasure from the fucking. He wanted her to feel as happy as he was for the sake of his ongoing pleasure.

"Very!" she exulted. "Very! Just remember that this just for you Baba. And you have to, unh, unh, unh, aah...!" she went losing control over her cunt walls which seemed to pulse with their own life.

"I have to, have to, have to... What! What! What!" asked the pleasure seeking old man rhetorically. Each phrase was accompanied by a firm, hard, deep fuck.

The washing machine moved a little with the brutality of his fucking. She gripped it harder to provide him a stable target to fuck.

"I'll masturbate you. Mouth you. Fist you. Suck you. And make you cum, ok?" she gasped with each thrust as pleasure coursed through her being. "Don't cum inside me. I am your son's wife," she explained.

"Either way, it is the same genes," he argued, reaching under and trying to feel her breasts and grip them in an attempt to hold her as a firm target.

"Oh, Baba, Baba, Baba! I'mmmmmmmmm..." wailed the daughter-in-law as she fell into an endless cycle of cumming.

The convulsing cunt played havoc on his cock. The father-in-law was supposed to warn his daughter-in-law that he was going to cum. She was supposed to grab him in her fist and masturbate and mouth him to a finish.

Instead he started calling out her name but unable to say anything else or further. "Paru, Paru, Paru, Paru!"

"Yes, Baba. Yes! Yes! Yessss!" she replied exploding in her own washes of intense orgasms. The old man was large! Wild! Energetic! And she felt full inside her womb as he swelled. She knew he was about to cum and wantonly thrust back hard and fast.

"Don't cum, okay. Okay? Okay! Okay!" she screamed in low tones.

"Ha, ha, ha, haaaaaah!" he wailed and released into her.

She remember the large gobs of shot that he fired in his first release. She felt an equivalent gush in her womb. HE had so much to give.

"I told you not!" she hissed thrusting back the way her fist had thrust back on his cock to bring about a full release.

"Yah, yessssss," he said and shot his second load. IT too triggered memories in her with its second load and she felt that the cock and its release, the swelling of her own internal organs and the tight squeeze made it difficult for them to fuck further.

But the old man was up to the task. His third thrust was hard and brutal pushing the washing machine up to the wall and his son's wife was thrust upward to the fullest. A large dribble of release pushed through and Paru felt it stream down her legs with no space left inside her.

"You bad old man," she said laughingly. "You were supposed to pull out."

"Its okay, its okay, its okay," he said through gritted teeth. In this phase her pursed lips had pleasured his reducing pillar of flesh in the first round. He dribbled into her, giving her every single drop of release that he had for her.

The machine stopped as they stopped convulsing and jerking. He let go of her as his cock slipped out automatically from its preferred lair. He stepped back and she let her saree fall to the floor.

But Paru could hardly move. Her insides and legs quivered and cum was streaming down the inside of her thighs. He had so much to give! His thickness, his animal vigor, his vitality, his ability to fuck so often and then the large dollops of semen. It was a pity there was no one to take all of that as often as he needed.

She beat on his chest with her fists and complained, "You were not supposed to cum inside me!"

He held her and rocked her. "Its okay. We are the same line. The same vansh."

She laid her head on his broad chest and said quietly, "That was not wanton lust, okay? It was all about you, your needs."

His hand crept down and he felt the wet patch between her legs and nodded his agreement. It did not matter to him what she thought.

It mattered that his own daughter-in-law was willing to giving him the physical release he had so desperately wanted. He still wanted to experience how it would be if she rode him the way she had squatted and fucked his son that night.

Right now, it was the same before.

"Don't come out now," whispered Paru to her father-in-law, her hands feeling his taut abdomen. They didn't make them like this any more she mused. Moving slowly to prevent a gush of escaping juices she slowly waddled to her own bathroom where she could change into a completely new set of clothes.

She was wet from the washing machine in some parts and her father-in-law in other parts. But she was happy. She felt wonderfully fucked and released. She just hoped the old man would now keep a lid on it.

12