The Master Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You?" Lauren looked up at his face, her hand now firmly on his chest.

"Yes, me. But keep watching." Malik said confidently. "It gets better."

Lauren looked back at the screen as Malik's long cock sliced through the wet pussy. The cameraman panned around the bed and Lauren caught a glimpse of him in the headboard mirror. Lauren could make out the naked white man filming, one hand holding the camera, the other fondling his small package.

"Wow. Does your cameraman always film you naked?" Lauren was amused and aroused.

"Sometimes," Malik said, his hands now stroking her neck and around her shoulders. "This guy gets off on watching me fuck his wife. He likes to be right there in the action. Others like to wait in the corner, some like me to send them the video after words and some just like to hear about it when their women get home."

"So, what, you only give that big dick to women who are spoken for?" Lauren was already excited, but this conversation was heating her up even faster.

"Not always." Malik said, "but I admit, I do enjoy giving them something that they so obviously need. And I mean how 'spoken for' can they really be if they're so eager to jump on this big dick."

Lauren's pussy fluttered and her fingers gripped his leg as he spoke.

"What about you Lauren." Malik's eyes bore into her and she shuddered with lust.

"I see the way you've been looking at me. I know what you want. So do you. I want to hear you say it."

This was it. This was the moment she'd been fantasizing about. Her body ached for his touch, and she wanted to be completely swept up in the pleasure she knew he would provide. But she was still nervous. And she still had a boyfriend. And part of this felt so wrong, but another part of her felt so alive and full of lust and desire.

And then her hand was full of something else. Very full.

While she'd be steeling herself and preparing to admit her deepest fantasy, Malik had pulled down his sweatpants and released his mammoth cock. Lauren turned when she felt the weight hit her hand and moaned softly once she realized what she was holding.

Inches from her face the most magnificent piece of meat she'd ever seen stood hard as steel and throbbing beneath her fingers. Lauren's hand couldn't reach completely around the thick base and she could only imagine how good it would feel to have it wrecking her insides. She licked her lips unconsciously.

"I want this" Lauren said quietly stroking her hand up the long shaft. Even if she used two hands there would still be dick to spare. This realization made her pussy throb in anticipation.

"You want what Lauren?" Malik's voice was still even, but Lauren could tell he was getting excited as well.

"Your cock" she replied, moving her lips closer to the thick head.

"Uh uh" Malik grabbed her hair and yanked back before she could take it in her mouth.

"What do want to do with it Lauren?"

"To suck it. I want to feel it in my mouth."

"Is that all?"

"No, I want to feel it in my pussy. I want you to fuck me."

He stroked the back of her head as he held her firmly.

"Say it again."

"I want you to fuck me!" she said louder.

"And what about your boyfriend? What about Casey?"

Lauren pictured her boyfriend and the look on his face if he could see her now. The image made her even more excited.

"I don't care! I NEED your cock! Please give it to me!"

"Good girl," Malik said, before pushing her head down towards her prize, which stood rigid and waiting for her hungry mouth.

Lauren growled deep in her throat as the thick meat stretched her jaws. She'd always gotten compliments on her excellent blowjobs and had no problem working Casey's slim 6 inches. But Malik's cock was an entirely different animal and Lauren made her way down slowly.

More and more of the 11 inch cock disappeared down her throat but there was no way she'd be able to take the entire thing. She made it about 3/4ths of the way down and then came up for air, marveling and how he had filled her throat. She took a deep breath and went back for more, bobbing her head sensually.

Malik lay his head back on the couch as the sexy redhead blew him. Her mouth was exquisite, better than he'd anticipated and he was already planning using her on a more regular basis. And the way Lauren was feeling at the moment it was likely that she would be available whenever this sexy man demanded.

She'd moved to the floor between his legs and licked slowly up and down his shaft, loving how it pulsed on her tongue. She took his large scrotum in her mouth and hummed softly, the sensations vibrating from his cock to his balls. She felt like she could stay here forever, worshipping this magnificent man in whatever way he wanted.

She felt his big hands on either side of her head and got excited as he pushed her head down further. He began fucking her face with long, deep strokes and Lauren couldn't take it anymore. Her hand went up under her skirt and moved aside her soaking wet panties. She strummed her clit as Malik took his pleasure from her mouth. She felt so used. So dirty, and the feeling made her come on the spot.

Just as she was pulling her head off of his cock Lauren felt the first blast of his thick seed shoot into her mouth. Malik pushed her head down further and threw his head back.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Take that nut girl! Swallow it all!!"

The taste of come and the forceful treatment only made Lauren's orgasm more intense. She stroked her clit furiously as the strongest orgasm she's ever had rushed through her.

Malik released her head and withdrew until only the tip was in her mouth. She suckled and drew out the last precious drops as her orgasm gradually subsided.

"Good girl" Malik said again, stroking her hair gently.

His praise made her extremely proud and almost giddy. She wanted to impress him. She wanted to be his good girl.

Malik pulled her towards him from the floor and she rose to find her face only inches from his hard abs. She couldn't wait any longer and dipped her tongue to his stomach, tracing around the sexy area she'd been fantasising about so fiercely.

She kissed along his abs and up his chest, tasting the salty sweat. She reached his lips and he grabbed her firmly, holding her close attacking her mouth with his.

Lauren was so lost in the pleasure of their 1st kiss that she was startled when he stood up and cradled her in his strong arms effortlessly. He walked with her down the hall into an expansive bedroom and placed her gently in center of the four poster bed before stepping back and removing his sweats.

Lauren took the opportunity to toss off her shirt and when she raised her hips to shimmy out of her skirt and panties Malik's strong hands held her legs high.

He looked down at her glistening sex like he was starving and Lauren couldn't believe that this powerful man wanted her so badly. She melted under the intensity of his stare.

Malik bent on one knee and Lauren wrapped her legs around his head as his mouth covered her. He started with slow forceful flicks along her lips then dipped deeper into her pussy, tasting her and making Lauren shake all over. Her hands came up to her big breasts and she massaged and tweaked her nipples.

Malik took her to the edge of ecstasy with his skillful technique, covering her clit with his full lips and sucking gently. Now it was her turn to throw her head back and scream as the pleasure intensified as he tongued her love button rhythmically.

Lauren was close to coming and she could tell it going to be a good one. Monumental. Her legs began shaking and Malik moaned and pulled her legs tighter to his face.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god! Yes!!"

Lauren's ass shot off the sofa as she humped harder into Malik's devouring mouth. The orgasm rushed through her and before she had a chance to catch her breath Malik stood and drove his massive cock into her in one smooth stroke.

"Oh!"

"My!!"

"God!!"

Lauren exploded into another orgasm and Malik just held still inside her as the sudden feeling of fullness launched her back into the stratosphere.

Gradually she began to come down and opened her eyes to see Malik looking at her. His face was full of desire and he smiled while slowly swivelling his hips, opening her pussy for the fucking still to come.

Lauren lay under him panting as her tight canal adjusted to being stuffed with nearly a foot of hard black cock. She was more full than ever before and unable to stop herself from grinding up to meet his sensual thrusts.

"Damn girl, you feel so good" Malik admitted. "I've been wanting this since I first saw you" he bent down to kiss her mouth passionately.

Lauren melted from his words and returned the kiss with equal intensity as their tongues danced. Malik broke the kiss and moved down lower to her neck. He withdrew his cock halfway before slowly pushing back in. He repeated the strokes, opening her up, as his lips travelled down her neck and began to lick her full breasts.

Malik knew just how to give her the most pleasure. He would thrust then grind his pelvis into her, driving his cock deeper and rubbing against her clit in the process. Lauren's body was set to overload from the sensations.

She clawed the back of his head and wrapped her legs around his waist, her heels digging into his muscular butt cheeks as she attempted to draw him deeper. She want to be totally taken by this big man. She wanted to know what it felt like to be thoroughly and completely fucked.

The speed of Malik's thrusting increased and his strokes shortened as he felt the beginnings of his own orgams start to rumble deep in his balls. His tempo increased and he pumped furiously, driving her deeper into the bed. Deeper into the fantasy that she had wanted so badly.

Finally Malik's cool facade broke. The lustful bull inside was awakened. He grabbed Lauren's legs and hoisted them onto his shoulders before reaching around to grab her asscheeks in his hands. With all of his considerable strength he attacked the young redhead's pussy, causing her to groan and her juices to squirt onto the mattress beneath them.

Lauren was shaking all over from the hard pummelling. She was a rag doll being tossed around and used for his pleasure. She felt completely powerless as he fucked her. Malik Masters was going to take what he wanted. And right now he wanted them both to have the most amazing sex of their lives.

This was what she had been craving. The intensity and connection that Casey could never provide. Being fucked by Malik made her feel alive and on fire. Her body burned for her new lover, and Lauren knew she was close to being totally engulfed in the flames.

"That's it Lauren, take my cock. Take all of it! That's what you've been wanting right?"

"Yes!!" Lauren could barely think let alone speak but there was no hiding how much she loved the fucking she was getting.

"Yes, it's so good. This is so, so good!" She buried her head into the side of his neck and felt an orgasm barreling up from deep inside her. Malik was a rigid piston, drilling deep and close to bursting her open. Lauren could only hold on as she felt herself getting closer and closer.

Then, blast off. Her orgasm ripped through her like an explosion. Malik held her legs on his shoulders as her feet shook like leaves in a tornado. She opened her mouth wide but no sound escaped as the waves of pleasure crashed through her. She was drowning in sensations. Dying over and over while impaling herself on the huge sword inside of her.

Above her Malik was like a machine cranked to high volume. He was a growling beast, his dick flexing as it pumped hot lava into her pussy. He watched with satisfaction as his massive load began to overflow and drip down, pooling on the sheets under Lauren's ass.

Gradually their breathing returned to normal and Malik lay back on the bed and pulled her on top of him. They looked at each other blissfully and Lauren could not believe how good he'd made her feel. She didn't know how she would explain this to Casey but she knew that she'd had to have this again. Whenever Malik wanted. Hopefully very frequently.

Contemplating the mindblowing sex she hoped to be get in the future made her grind her hips slowly on Malik's cock, which had lost none of its hardness as it lay trapped beneath them.

Malik was also gearing up for the second round as he looked up into her fuck drunk eyes, asking the question he already knew the answer to.

"So, how was it?"

"That was...the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me!" Lauren gushed, still trying to catch her breath.

"I didn't think I could come that much or that hard! How did you do that to me?"

Malik smiled knowingly. They all reacted this way the first time they got a taste. And they always wanted more than just that first taste.

"That was just a small sample of what I intend to do to you young lady." Malik grabbed her ass cheek forcefully as he spoke, causing Lauren's swollen pussy to throb. She gasped and ground her hips against him with more intent.

"Oh please, give me more. I don't think I can get enough of this big dick. Casey can't come anywhere close to you. Fuck!"

As if on cue, right then Lauren's phone rang out from her skirt pocket. She grudgingly reached for it and saw that it was Casey calling.

"Answer it" Malik said to her with a devilish grin.

"Uh, hello. Hi babe." Lauren tried to sound nonchalant.

That was an increasingly difficult task because as she was speaking, Malik reached between them and positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She lifted her hips slightly to allow him entrance and exhaled sharply as she felt the big muscle stretching her cunt. He'd fucked her raw and the entrance was slightly painful but Lauren gladly accepted the pain in order to get the pleasure she knew was coming after it. And the come still dripping out helped to soothe the entry.

"Hi Lore, how's it going?" Casey's words were slurred and it was obvious he was drunk.

"Ohh, ummm" Lauren moaned into Casey's ear. "I'm good." Lauren replied. "Just lazing around."

"What's going on babe?" Casey could tell she was breathing heavily.

"Oh, nothing baby." Lauren's breathing was getting more labored as her hips swivelled onto Malik's thick shaft. "Just having a little fun."

She sat up higher then speared herself back onto his Malik's dick, gasping sharply into the phone. Malik was deeper into her cunt than Casey had even dreamed of being and her moans made his little member stand at attention as he stood outside the bar listening to her accept pleasure.

"Sounds like you're having a lot of fun babe. You using your big toy?"

Lauren looked down at the sexy black man she was riding and smiled mischievously.

"Yeah baby. I'm using it and it's filling me up sooo good!"

She gyrated her hips in slow circles, luxuriating in the feeling of fullness. Already she was feeling the tingle of another orgasm stirring deep within her.

"Oh god baby! I'm going to come!" She fell back onto Malik's chest and he long stroked her while caressing her back and shoulders. Casey was on the other end of the phone struggling to not grab his aching little hardon. This was the hottest thing he'd even been a part of. Even hotter than the time she'd made him lick her come off the monster dildo he imagined she was now fucking herself with.

On the other end, Lauren was barreling towards another orgasm. Less explosive than the previous ones, but in some ways even better because Casey was listening. He was there as she came hard on another man's big cock. The thought pushed her over the edge.

"Oh, oh, baby! Oh I'm coming!!" She starting to slap her hips into Malik's, riding him as she gasped into her boyfriend's ear.

"Oh baby, oh god he is fucking me so good. It's so good!!"

Casey heard her say "He" but thought it was all just a part of the fantasy. A fantasy that he was very much enjoying.

After she came down from her orgasm Lauren opened her eyes and picked up the phone, which she had dropped as she came.

"Wow baby, that was great. Thanks. I really needed that! See you when you get home"

"Yeah" Casey was dumbfounded. He didn't know where the sexy display had came from. He had just been calling to tell her that'd he'd be home later than he thought. But hearing her sexy moans was making him rethink going to the after hours bar with his coworkers.

Lauren hung up the phone and turned off the ringer before tossing it aside. That had been so hot, but she didn't want any more interruptions. She looked down at the sex god below her. None of her previous lovers had ever made her feel anywhere near this good. She knew she'd never be satisfied by Casey's puny dick ever again.

"Oh, god Malik. You feel so good. I want you so bad!"

"Then show me. Ride this dick bitch! Show me how much you need to get fucked!"

She followed his commands while he reached around and grabbed handfuls of her luscious ass cheeks, his fingers digging into her pale flesh, taking what was now his.

--

Several hours and uncountable orgasms later, Lauren staggered back to her apartment on shaky legs, looking exactly like she'd just had the most amazing sex of her life. Malik had kept her panties and the night air sent a chill through wet thighs. He told her that from now on she was not to wear them in his presence.

As she tumbled into bed Malik's come dribbled from her thoroughly manhandled pussy. She drifted off to sleep quickly and didn't feel Casey slide drunkenly into bed beside her.

Still horny from hearing Lauren's orgasmic cries earlier, the site of his girlfriend naked and flushed under the covers spurred him on even more. For some reason, she seemed especially beautiful. Casey couldn't explain it but something about the way she laid there sweaty and obviously exhausted was incredibly sexy.

His hand slipped down and massaged her swollen pussy lips before dipping deep into her wetness.

She must really be excited, he thought as he sunk lower on the bed and began to lightly kiss her pubic hair, which he was surprised to find already sticky and matted. His tongue snaked out and licked her swollen folds. She was overflowing and Casey loved the taste as it poured onto his tongue. As he continued to eat her his hand dropped down to his small dick and stroked it furiously.

Lauren gasped and opened her heavy eyelids to see her boyfriend between her legs, his face already glazed with juices. She lay back on the pillow and pulled Casey's head deeper into her pussy, encouraging him to lap up Malik's come that was still flowing out of her.

"Damn baby, you taste delicious. You're so wet and creamy." Casey marvelled at the juicy pussy in front of him. This was the most excited he'd ever seen her and he loved the thick, salty cream that leaked from her cunt. He dove back into her hungrily, determined to eat it all.

This is perfect she thought as Casey lapped up her juices combined with those of her new lover. Maybe getting Casey to accept his new role would be easier than I expected.

At that thought she felt herself building for another explosive orgasm. As she released into his mouth Casey swallowed the lover's cocktail with relish and came strongly into his own hand.

Lauren petted his head lovingly as he continued to lap away at her worn out sex.

She knew their lives were about to change dramatically, and she was finally going to get the adventure she'd been waiting for. She couldn't wait to see what came next!

12