The Mentor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But there's one thing missing, isn't there Bob?" Susan said. I had no idea what the hell she was talking about, so I sort of grunted and continued licking up and down her slit.

"That's right, what's missing is your orgasm, isn't it? I wouldn't want you to feel left out now, would I? I want to be fair -- with all this pussy licking you've been doing, which I know you love, plus your watching of me playing with my little Pet here, you must be badly in need of cumming yourself."

I didn't want to admit it, but she was right. I had been aroused for quite some time, and even given the perverse circumstances in which I found myself, the release that an orgasm would bring would be very welcome.

"So let me help you out, Bob. Sit up for a second." I pushed myself back once again, and could now see Laura sitting next to her with her legs splayed and Susan's middle three fingers on her right hand in Laura's pussy. She removed them, and leaned forward and grabbed hold of my erect cock. She rubbed her hand around it a couple of times, and I thought she was going to jerk me off like that. The idea of her doing that -- jerking me off like a young school boy -- while this graduate student watched was mortifying. But after what must have been an hour of arousal (I had lost track of the time at this point), my cock responded positively to her touch.

But just as she was getting started, she stopped. She leaned back on the sofa again and placed her fingers back into Laura's pussy, squishing them around. She looked back at me and said with a smirk, "Okay, Bob get your face back in there and start jerking yourself."

The realization of what she was telling me to do stung me like a slap across the face. "What," I shouted, "I can't do that."

"Oh yes, Bob, you not only can but you will," she replied calmly. "Now get started."

I stared at her, tempted to just get up, get my clothes on, and stomp out leaving Susan and her little plaything there on the couch. But as quickly as the idea came into my head, it exited. I knew I couldn't do that because of the fear of what she'd do in return. I just continued to stare at her, until she cocked the index finger of her left hand and began beckoning to me in a "come here" sign. Defeated, I knew that I had no choice, and I bent forward and resumed licking her.

"That's right Bob, keep going, because you're going to stay right there where you are until I see you cum. But you better be good, because you need to make sure that both Laura and I cum first. If not, there's going to be hell to pay. So start spanking the ol' monkey, "she said with a laugh.

Utterly shamed, I did what I was told by this domineering colleague. I resumed licking her, pushing my tongue deep into her pussy, as I began to run my hand up and down my shaft. Laura's pussy secretions had lubricated it enough that my hand ran easily up and down with little resistance. As I was doing this, I could hear the squishing of Laura's pussy as Susan must have been pistoning her fingers even more vigorously in and out.

After a few more minutes of this I could feel that I was getting close to an orgasm. I sensed that Susan was close too, based on the heavy breathing I could feel and the fact that her thighs were clamping my head more and more strongly. I had no idea how close Laura was though, so I was trying my best to hold back on my own orgasm. I lightened my stroke, but Susan caught me, saying, "No, Bob, don't let up, keep touching yourself."

I complied, and after a few more moments I heard Laura go, "Please, let me cum, let me cum, Mistress."

Susan replied, "Go ahead, Pet, go ahead and cum for your Mistress," and not more than 5 seconds later I heard Laura scream out, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, gawwwwwwwd." Again, I was terrified that somebody in the corridor could hear us, but I took some solace in the knowledge that at least the door was locked.

I knew I was close and could only hope that Susan was also. I turned my attention to her clit and began working it with a vengeance. By now I knew that she was aroused enough that I could lick it and suck it hard to bring her to an orgasm. And sure enough, after about a minute of this, I could feel her cumming. She clamped down hard on my head between her thighs, and her pussy spasmed as she let out an "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh."

And then a gush of fluid soaked my face as she came and squirted all over me. I lightened up on her clit as she came down, but continued stroking myself as I knew that I too was past the point of no return. Just a few seconds later, I came myself, squirting cum all over the carpeting of the bathroom. Susan's thighs opened, releasing me finally from her crotch. I sat back, her pussy juice dripping off of my face, underneath her panties and on to my shirt, my cum pooled in front of me.

I looked over at Laura, who was still lying back against the couch with her legs splayed out. She too had a small pool of liquid between her legs on the fabric of the couch.

Susan opened her eyes and looked at me. "Very good, Professor Arnold. I'd give that performance a very high rating," she said with a smirk. "I think he's fulfilled his obligations, don't you, Pet?" she asked turning to Laura.

Laura smiled slightly and said, "Yes, ma'am."

I stared at Susan and said, "Is that it? Is your little game over now? I did everything I asked, so are you going to fulfill your end of the bargain and promise not to say or show anything to anybody?"

Susan just looked back at me for a few seconds, seemingly thinking about something. "Yes, Bob, you did do everything I've asked. You can get up and get dressed. You too Laura."

I got up and tried my best to put myself back together. I fixed my shirt and put my sport coat back on. After pulling my pants up, I remembered I had her damn panties around my neck. I pulled them up off my head and reached out to hand them to her as she was dropping her suit skirt back down her legs. She had already put her bra and blouse on.

She looked at my hand and her panties, then looked me in the eyes. "Oh, Bob, you can keep those as a souvenir for now."

"I don't want a souvenir of this, Susan," I said coldly back to her.

"Oh yes you do," she replied with a smile, "you just don't know it yet."

"What do you mean, 'yet'," I asked her.

"Well, we still have a few days left in this conference, don't we. I don't need them now but may in a day or two, so I think I'll have you return them to me later. I'll let you know when I want to see you again to get them back."

I was dumbfounded. I watched as she and Laura walked over to the vanity and began fixing their hair and make-up.

"And Bob -- don't think about leaving early. I know you have a paper to give on the last day of the conference, so I'll expect you to be here the whole time."

With that, the two of them grabbed their purses, walked to the door, unlocked it, and left.