The MILF Next Door Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Samantha nodded approvingly at her clean and tidy house. "Very good." She turned her gaze to her young lovers. "So, should we get cleaned up... or should we get dirtier and then get cleaned up?" Stephen and Esther exchanged glances, then looked back at her. Esther's fingers lightly stroked the cock that had been continually hard while they were cleaning.

"It would be a shame to let this go to waste." The girl came to Samantha, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss, tongues entwining.

"Just a second." The blonde returned to the car, coming back with the object Helen had given her.

"What is that?" Samantha offered it to the girl. "Ooh." The object was six inches long, a cone made of four spheres of different sizes, the smallest about an inch, the largest eye-wateringly large. A thick shaft joined it to the flared base, every step joined with a generous radius. The teen tossed it lightly in her hand. It wasn't as heavy as she expected.

"Aluminum." Stephen took it from her, turning it over and over. "Machined from billet... looks like." He glanced at her. "Helen?"

The blonde nodded. "I guess she wants me to stick it up my ass."

"Looks like it." Stephen wrapped his hand around the largest ball. Even his long fingers didn't meet around its girth. "You think you can handle it?" Samantha licked her lips, anticipation and nervousness warring within her.

"I think so." She hesitated. "Want to help me with it?"

"What time are the girls home?" Samantha glanced at the clock.

"Another couple of hours. Enough time... I think." She looked down at the plug again. "I think..."

*****

Samantha knelt on her bathroom floor, her cheek pressed against the tiles, hands pulling her firm buttocks apart. Having cleaned her out Esther now knelt beside her, fingers working lubricant into the blonde's tight anus.

"Darling, grease that big cock of yours and stick it in here." The teen beauty gave her instructions. Stephen's hand slid along his length easily. "You'll need more than that." The boy added another squeeze of gel. "Good." She looked down at the blonde. "This should help get you ready for the plug." Samantha chuckled.

"Nothing to do with you enjoying watching it?"

"What? Enjoying watching my cute boyfriend fuck my older lover in the ass? Whatever gave you that idea?" The contrast between her words and the slim fingers sliding through Samantha's tight ring had the blonde laughing again.

"Oh goodness. You children will be the death of me." Esther giggled, then leaned down to breathe in the blonde's ear.

"Not for a long long time, Auntie Sam." She nodded to Stephen and the boy eased his swollen head past the older woman's muscular ring. Samantha inhaled and exhaled slowly, letting her body adjust to the intrusion. She wondered at Helen's words. She knew Stephen was a good size, and thick enough to push the limits of comfort. Something bigger? Something that Helen believed she'd need the oversized plug to prepare for? A jolt shot through her pussy for reasons unconnected to the cock that speared into her ass. She was looking forward to that.

She was brought back to the present by Stephen's growls as he slowly began to fuck her. The blonde's moans increased in volume as Esther's fingers slid along her belly to her clitoris. With the stimulation that her body had received she was mere seconds away from another orgasm, and the young couple took her there effortlessly.

Samantha's body shook as she hoarsely gasped for air. Part of her silently congratulated Stephen. In a week he'd gone from a virgin to a masterful lover who catered to her tastes wonderfully. Though he did have a very good teacher, she mused.

"Don't cum." Samantha heard the words dimly, realizing that Esther addressed them to Stephen. She felt a hollowness as the boy withdrew from her. In his place she felt the cold slick ball that tipped the giant plug. "Relax." The blonde calmed herself, breathing slowly and deeply, allowing her body to open up for the intruder.

The first ball went in easily, Samantha's smile unwavering, and likewise the second slipped past her ring with little effort. "Halfway there." Esther's voice trembled with excitement. Samantha's teeth closed on her knuckles. It would be a steep climb from here.

The blonde gasped, sweat appearing on her brow, beading on her back, as the younger woman began to press the third ball, larger than anything she'd taken that week, past her sphincter. Memories returned. Then no older than her young lovers, kneeling on a another bathroom floor as her first lover, as Helen, eased greased fingers into her ass. "Push it." Samantha yelped as the third ball sank into her.

Samantha turned her lust glazed eyes to her lovers."How... how do I look?" Stephen and Esther exchanged smiles, the boy answering her.

"Completely fucked." The blonde closed her eyes for a moment. Opening them again she glared at the couple.

"Now!" Her tone was fierce. "Get the last one in." The girl giggled and began applying pressure once more. Samantha moaned at the sudden rush of sensation, Esther paused. "No! Don't stop."

"I can't. You're too tight." The older woman turned her eyes to Stephen.

"Get it in there. I can take it." He hesitated, nodded, then wrapped an arm about her waist and placed the palm of his hand against the plug's base.

"Ready?"

"Yes! Put it in." Samantha felt waves of heat as the boy forced her body to accept the unyielding metal.She panted, focused on nothing but the toy that violated her tender flesh. Stephen's strength was pitted against her own, and he proved the stronger.

Samantha howled her climax as the final ball slid home, the base flush against her obscenely stretched anus. Pressing her face against the cool tiles, squirming as her orgasm hit. "Oh God!" Again she shook with pleasure, her voice becoming incoherent.

At length she raised her head, meeting her lovers' eyes. "That... was... intense..." She wiped the sweat from her face with a trembling hand. "You two..."

"Roll over." Esther instructed. Samantha obeyed, her legs sprawled wide open, drooling pussy and plug stretched hole displayed lewdly. The teen began to kiss her way along the older woman's inner thighs, feeling Stephen's hands caress her hips and buttocks. "You have something for me, darling?" The boy's reply was to slowly stroke the tip of his greased cock over her clenched rosebud. "Well... if you insist."

As the raven haired girl's tongue toyed with the blonde's clitoris, her lover began to force his slick glans past her tight ring. "That's... that's good. Fuck... fuck... fuck my ass." Exchanging smiles with Samantha the boy complied, his hips moving in a now familiar rhythm.

The trio moved together, moaning in unison. Esther suckling the older blonde's clit, her ass rising to meet her boyfriend's relentless assault. Samantha's fingers caressed her own breasts, tormenting her sensitive nipples. Stephen's thrusts drove his cock deep into his lover's ass, slick shaft pistoning in her tight channel.

So close to her previous orgasm, Samantha was the first to cum. The breath left her lungs in a sudden cry as muscles pulsed within her. She grabbed the teen's hair, pulling her face up, kissing her hungrily. Esther kissed back, her tongue entwined with the blonde's, shuddering under Stephen's brutal thrusts as he drove her to climax.

Stroking the girl's hair, Samantha pointed to the basin. With a silent nod the boy rose to clean himself, the two women exchanging kisses while he did so.

"That plug is huge... how did you?" Esther questioned. Samantha laughed.

"Let's just say that your mother's hands are just as big." Muscles clenched around the toy. "Though it has been a while... Ah, Stephen, stand there." She motioned Esther to rise to her knees. "Remember, sweetie, never leave his balls full." Sliding her hand along his still rigid cock. "It doesn't matter if it's in your pussy or ass, or over your face and tits, he wants to cum." Giggling. "Of course you make sure you get yours first." Leaning forward she teased his urethral opening with her tongue. "I prefer to blow him, myself. It's a lot of fun, and cleaning up is easy." Her voice lowered conspiratorially. "Just swallow." The girl nodded.

The blonde's lips slid along the boy's shaft. A slight angle change and he was in her throat, his heavy balls resting against her chin. Half a minute passed before Samantha came up for air. Passing the cock over, "Your turn." Esther lapped the purple head, her tongue finding the spots that made him squirm. Stephen's hand rested on her head, softly stroking her hair. She smiled up at him, holding his gaze, sliding his cock as deep as she could. His expression changed as she moved, and she gurgled with happiness.

It was almost at that instant that his eyes widened, his breath caught, and she felt his muscles tense. The briefest moment after she felt his cock begin to jerk in her mouth, and the now familiar taste of his cream on her tongue.

As his cock slid from her lips, Esther swallowed. She turned to see Samantha's teasing smile. "See what I mean?" The girl leaned forward, her lips seeking the blonde's, she felt Stephen kneel down with them, his arms encircling them both.

*****

Samantha smiled at the young couple. Showered and clothed once more, Esther's makeup redone, they showed little sign of their earlier exertions. Cinching the sash of her robe tighter she kissed each on the lips.

"Thank you both. It's been a fun week." She felt their hands caressing her back. "Keep that up and we'll be interrupted." Regretful grins followed her observation.

"Will you need a hand getting the plug out?" The girl asked. The blonde shook her head.

"No, no. I'll take it out in an hour or so." Muscles clenched around the hard metal. "It's beginning to feel quite good." The younger woman wrinkled her nose.

"Can I borrow it when you've finished?" Samantha laughed.

"Why, dear? Do you want Helen fisting your ass too?" The girl flushed, then giggled.

"Maybe." She slipped her phone from her handbag. "Do you have a Skype address?" Samantha's eyes widened then she nodded.

"Of course, dear." She picked up her phone and opened the app. "Here." With her tongue gripped between her teeth Esther copied the details, then the blonde's phone pinged as connection was made.

"We'll call you later." The girl winked. "Make sure you're alone." A jolt went through Samantha's pussy, amplified by the plug stretching her asshole.

*****

They were by the door, ready to leave, when the big Ford pulled up to the house. Doors thumped, and the quiet was dispelled by the sounds of young voices.

"Mom! Mom!" Blonde haired Mary charged through the door and into her mother's arms. "We missed you so much." She noted the visitors. "Hi Stephen, hi Esther. What are you doing here?"

"Your mother just brought us back from Esther's mother's house." Stephen was thinking quickly. "We were just about to head back to my place." Mary's eyes flickered from one to the other.

"Both of you?" Her eyes widened. "You're dating?" The girl smiled broadly. "That's great. You two look so cute together." The couple exchanged glances, the boy shrugged.

"I can't argue with that." The young woman poked him in the ribs.

"It's true."

"Hi Stephen. Ladies." Jeremy Black entered, backpacks slung over his shoulders. "Mary, leaving your bag for others? Shame." The teen looked contrite.

"Sorry about that. I just wanted to see Mom." Her smile flashed again. "It's okay though, right?" The man laughed.

"It's fine, this time." He grinned at the blonde. "Hi, Sam. Had a quiet week?" The blonde returned his smile.

"Pretty quiet." Jeremy turned to Esther.

"Hi. I'm Jeremy." He offered his hand and the teen took it.

"Hi, I'm Esther."

"She's Mom's friend's daughter." Mary added. "And they're dating."

"Congratulations." The man nodded his approval. "Stephen's a good young man."

"Where's Alice?" Samantha asked.

"Oh, she's outside, saying goodbye to Frank." There was a touch of mirth in his voice.

"Oh?" Samantha looked out the door. Secluded by the truck she could see her eldest daughter kissing Jeremy's dark haired son. "Oh." She shook her head, a wry smile on her face. "How should we handle it?"

"I've given Frank a talk about responsibility, I'm guessing you've done similar for Alice." Samantha nodded. "Teenage hormones being what they are I guess we'll have to reinforce them with some ground rules. No dating without a parent present. No sleepovers. Not till they're eighteen."

"Sounds good to me. I guess we'll come up with other rules, but those should do for starters." Jeremy nodded in agreement.

"Anyway, I have to get back to Deborah. See you all later. Stephen. Esther. Nice meeting you."

Long strides carried the dark haired man back to the F150, and the younger couple disentangled themselves reluctantly. Jeremy spoke to them both, they nodded agreement, and Frank swung into the vehicle. Alice walked into the house as the two men waved their farewells and drove off.

Alice sighed, leaning against the wall, her cheeks flushed. Samantha wore a fond smile as she stepped forward and hugged her eldest. "I love you."

"I love you too, Mom."

*****

Samantha wore a contemplative expression as she turned the aluminum plug over in her hands. She had worn it all afternoon, seeing Stephen and Esther off, making afternoon snacks for Alice and Mary, sitting down for dinner after the girls cooked. Its presence had kept her in a constant state of arousal, and now she was ready to relieve that tension.

She placed the plug on her nightstand and opened the bottom drawer. It was here that she kept her small toy collection, toys in glass, steel and silicone. With a grin she lifted out one of her largest toys. A lifelike penis cast in black rubber, almost as long as her forearm and as thick as her wrist. Her "makeup chair" was indeed one she sat on to do her makeup, but its major selling point had been its sturdy steel construction, and the smooth vinyl covering that was easy to clean, and made it easy to attach her toys to.

The blonde licked the suction cup that acted as the toy's base and pushed it onto the seat. It held, as it had so many times before, and she idly caressed herself as she contemplated its imposing figure. A handful of lubricant to ease its entry, and she turned the chair so she could lean over its back while watching herself in the mirror. She placed her phone within easy reach, the camera already active.

Straddling the chair she slid the slick head along the cleft of her sex. Her breathing deepened as she alternated between teasing her tight sheath and stimulating her swollen clitoris. At last she settled down, feeling herself open for the toy's bulk. It felt immense as it spread her cunt. Thicker than Stephen, thicker even than David. She felt overwhelmed even as the mirror told her that not even a third had entered her. Every time was the same.

The fingers of her right hand touched her clit. Her caress was gentle, familiar. She closed her eyes, focusing on the growing fullness inside her, the building pleasure from her fingers. She moaned softly, trying not to disturb her daughters, thankful that David had had their room well insulated. Her fingers moved faster. She forced herself lower.

When she opened her eyes again a full two thirds of the dildo was inside her. She whimpered as pulses of delight shot through her. Focusing on her task she picked up her phone and began to take photographs as she rose and fell on the thick shaft. It was an obscene display, her pussy stretched around the big black cock. She smiled. Helen would love it.

Putting down the phone again she concentrated on her impending orgasm. She could feel the pressure building inside her, the tension radiating out from her cunt to her belly, thighs and buttocks. While one hand alternated between her sensitive nipples, the other abused her clitoris ruthlessly.

The Samantha in the mirror convulsed as the tension finally released, her mouth open in a silent scream. The blonde shook, over and over again, as waves of pleasure rushed through her.

At length she slumped forward onto the backrest, resting her head on her crossed arms, the toy still lodged deep inside her.

Groaning quietly she rose to her feet, her phone in her hand once more. One foot on the seat she took quick pictures of her swollen, well-fucked, cunt. Lying on her bed she attached them to an email titled "Pussy Destroyed" and sent them to Helen.

Moments passed as she cleaned up, then a ping came from her phone. Helen's text message.

"Good girl."

12