The MILF Next Door Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes we do," muttered Stephen, but he started thrusting deep and fast into Monica's sphincters, feeling Lisa's fingers through the thin membrane. "God, you two are nasty." Lisa flashed him a grin.

"We are our mother's daughters. A giggle. "Also Mommy's little sluts. Daddy's too, of course."

"And this John too?" Esther asked.

"Oh yes." Lisa's expression was contemplative. "For John we'd do anything, anytime, anywhere." She looked down at her sister. "He could tell us to do anything and we'd do it."

"Jump off a bridge?" Isabella volunteered.

"Well anything that's not stupid, like jumping off a bridge." Lisa clarified. "But anything sexual. Sucking, fucking, whatever, wherever, whoever."

"The parties." Sweat glistened on Monica's face. She was well on her way to another orgasm.

"Yes, the parties." Lisa said. "John and his wife come over sometimes and join the... festivities..."

"Less talk, more fuck." Esther echoed Lisa. The blonde flashed a grin, then poked out her tongue.

"Fine. Cum, bitch." She slapped her sister's ass. Monica shuddered, pushing back suddenly, taking every inch of Stephen's cock.

"Yes... Yes..." She hissed. "God... So good." Stephen felt the pulse of her muscles, fighting to maintain his self control.

He staggered slightly as Monica sank onto her belly, her anal passage stretched open, gaping from his brutal treatment. She rolled over, sweat glistening on her face and chest.

"Your turn, Lisa." Esther pushed the other woman into position, straddling her sister. Monica took the opportunity to twist her fingers in Lisa's hair, pulling her down to kiss. Of course that presented her ass nicely to Stephen, awaiting his cock.

"How are you holding up?" Esther's hand ran up and down his back.

"I'm okay." Stephen chuckled briefly. "This is a lot more effort than you'd think from movies."

"Makes sense," Esther murmured. "You are doing most of the work." She caressed his balls gently. "Still, plenty of life here."

"Hey." Lisa's voice interrupted them. "Less talk, more fuck."

"But what if we prefer talking to fucking?" Esther teased her.

"You might. I don't. You can talk when your turn comes up."

"Sheesh. What a bitch," sniffed Esther. "Fine. Give it to her nice and hard, Stevie." Her grin robbed her words of any sting, and she lined up her boyfriend's cock with the blonde's tightest hole. "Just ram it in. She can take it."

Stephen heeded her words and thrust through the tight ring of muscle, feeling it open with the ease of long practise. Lisa grunted.

"That's good. Very good." Pushing back against Stephen as he filled her. "Esther, come here. Get your ass eaten. Just... like... this." At Lisa's prompting Esther sat down on Monica's face, feeling the other woman's tongue drive into her anus. Then, with a bit of adjustment, Lisa was able to run her tongue between her pussy lips, swirling from the vaginal barrel to her clitoris and back down again. Esther leaned back, supporting her weight on her arms, her eyes meeting Stephen's.

"This is... pretty good." She hissed, hearing Lisa's muffled giggle. The two blondes were very... talented. She let her thoughts wander as she enjoyed the dual assault. She wondered about this 'John,' thinking back to the preparation she and Stephen had given Samantha. Was it the same man? A man with a big cock, who loved anal? Well, that would be an amazing coincidence. She had thought a bit about anal sex, having watched her mother use strapons on men and women, but hadn't explored it until the day Samantha had spread her for Stephen for the first time. Now? Now she had experienced multiple orgasms with her lover's cock in her ass, and it was good. No. It was great.

Now the frank descriptions Monica and Lisa had given her of the pleasures of multiple cocks were swirling through her imagination, amplifying the pleasure coming from the two skilled tongues. She had taken a cock and a strapon while pinned between Stephen and Samantha, and the intensity of the sensation had been mind blowing. What would it be like with two men... or three... Esther shivered as bolts of pleasure shot through her.

"Oh, God, yes." She heard Lisa groan in orgasm, the tongue on her clit pausing. Esther supported herself on one hand, twisting the fingers of the other in blonde hair, grinding Lisa's face into her wet pussy. She was so close and wanted hers.

"Oh my God." Esther hissed triumphantly, her body finally reaching its crest. Her juices were smeared over Lisa's face, and she had to admit that the blonde had never looked better. Her legs shock under the strain of supporting herself, combined with the spasms that accompanied her orgasm.

As their breathing calmed Lisa directed a glistening smile at the other woman. "Had enough?" Esther should her head.

"I need the cock."

Lisa reached back to tease her ravaged asshole. "I can't say I blame you. He's a good fuck." A grin over her shoulder at Stephen. "Ready for your girlfriend, Stevie?"

Stephen nodded. "Sure am."

"Good boy." A teasing smirk crossed the blonde's face. "Sit here." She patted the middle of the bed. Stephen complied, his glistening cock proudly rampant. "Now, Esther, sit your ass down on this big meaty cock."

Esther smiled, squatting over Stephen's rigid rod. The boy was treated to the glorious sight of his girlfriend impaling herself on his cock while Lisa held him steady. Esther's glistening ring stretched open slowly, swallowing his glans, then enveloping him inch by inch.

"That's... so hot." Stephen breathed, Esther's buttocks resting on his hips, his full length buried inside her. The girl giggled, then her breath caught as she rose and fell on his shaft.

"That's good... so good."

Lisa smiled. "It gets better." She motioned to Sylvia. "Get over here." The black girl matched her grin as Lisa pressed Esther back against Stephen's chest. "Just lie back and enjoy." Esther grinned back at her, legs spread wide, Stephen's hands caressing her breasts, cock deep in her ass. Sylvia lowered her head, lapping Esther's open cunt, Esther's fingers stroked the tight curled hair as she did so. "Bella?"

The Latina rolled over beside her friend, kissing along Esther's inner thigh. As she drew closer Sylvia began to kiss down the other leg, leaving Esther open for Isabella's tongue. Esther shook as she began to orgasm, gasping as pleasure rushed through her. Monica and Lisa at her sides, suckling on her nipples as their hands caressed her body. Beneath her the rising and falling body of her boyfriend, driving his thick cock deep into her asshole.

Stephen heard her gasp, shudder, trying to escape the relentless attention of her lovers, but she could not. She was their toy, their plaything, and she would not be released until they were completely sated.

Esther had barely seconds of respite before orgasm rushed through her again. She moaned, howled, but her lovers were relentless, cruel teeth, cruel tongues, cruel impaling shaft. Tormenting her flesh to bring her more pleasure.

Whimpering, tears on her cheeks as she was brought to a third climax. Her resistance collapsed, reduced to her most basic instincts, hoarse moans rasping in her throat. Stephen's fingers turned her head, his lips possessing hers.

"You like that?" He hissed in her ear. "You like my big cock up your ass?"

"Ye... yes." She stammered, pressing down onto him as hard as she could. "I... I... I... I love it."

"You're a dirty little anal slut." He hissed again.

"I... I am." Esther moaned again. "I love your big cock up my ass." She howled as another orgasm pulsed through her.

"And these other sluts?" Stephen's deep voice rumbled. "You love their tongues in your cunt? You love it when they eat your pussy and asshole?"

"I do. Oh... God... I do." Esther's entire body tensed as she orgasmed again. Stephen grunted as her anal sphincters tightened around his invading cock.

"That's good. You're a good little anal slut." She felt him drive deep into her, overcoming her resisting muscles. There was pain, but it only intensified the pleasure. She heard him grunt, felt the pulse within her as he began to cum, filling her with his seed.

Stephen rolled Esther's unresisting body face down, and even as he did so he felt Isabella's lips enveloping his softening cock. As she did that he saw Sylvia dip between Esther's buttocks, lapping the semen leaking from her ravaged hole. At another time he might have protested, might have considered the hygiene of the acts, but in the heat of the moment he just let it happen.

"I'm impressed." Lisa's smile was directed at him, running her slim fingers through the sweat soaked curls on his chest. "Five girls and you managed to hold it together that long."

"I... It was something."

"Oh it was definitely something." She leaned down and kissed him. "Do you think you'll have enough energy to do that again tonight?"

Stephen winced as Isabella's teeth grazed his sensitive flesh. "Oh God, no." Lisa's nose wrinkled in amusement.

"Fair enough."

Stephen stroked Esther's back, her green eyes were turned to him, but he wasn't sure she was entirely present. She looked completely... completely fucked. He chuckled to himself, then placed a kiss on her forehead. "Rest now. I think you need it." So do I, he added silently.

"Well, we're finished." Sylvia and Isabella rose to their feet as Sylvia spoke. "That was fun, Stevie. You should join us in the circle sometime. Bella, let's go see if Anna and Lil left us anything to play with." Isabella nodded. "I feel like I could go a couple more rounds. I suppose we can find a strapon if they've worn the guys out."

"Yes, let's do that." A smile at Stephen and Esther. "You two are a lot of fun. Let's do this again sometime." The two women left the tent, Stephen watching their curved buttocks recede with a little regret.

"Are you two going too?" Lisa shook her head.

"No. We've had enough fun for the afternoon, and tomorrow is another day." She stifled a yawn. "Esther's not the only one who needs some rest." She wrapped herself around Monica, who just smiled. "So let's nap, and see how we feel later, or tomorrow."

Stephen drew Esther into his arms. She seemed subdued, as though embarrassed by her earlier lustful enthusiasm. "You were fantastic." He whispered in her ear, then kissed her shoulder. She said nothing but he felt her relax, letting her body mold to his. Her head rested on his arm and she closed her eyes.