The Mom Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "No, it's fine," and she left.

It was about an hour later when she came back she said, "Robbie, I know we have to talk about this, but not tonight, okay?"

I said "Sure," and we had a very quiet dinner, and a very quiet night with only a short forced conversation about a problem she was having at work with one of the women that was on her team.

Friday December 21st Day 5

*** No school today so I have time to do last minute Christmas shopping. Actually it's first minute shopping also, because I haven't done any. It's only for mom because my friends and I don't exchange gifts. I know it would be stupid to get her sexy lingerie even though I'd love to see her in it. I decided on a certificate to a day spa that's nearby that she‘s talked about wanting to go to, but never has.

And I also found a sterling silver fortune cookie that opens to hold a message. Chinese food is her favorite and whenever we go, it's a joke between us that she opens both of our cookies and makes believe she's reading them, but says stuff like, "That wasn't chicken you just ate," or "You will open a fortune cookie."

Later that night when we were about to go to bed, I decided to give her the silver cookie. I brought it out and she said, "What's this, My Christmas gift?"

I said, "No, it's a Friday night gift."

She opened the wrapping and laughed saying, "Wow you found a fortune cookie even harder than the one's at Fongs. It's very nice baby, thanks."

I said, "Open it."

She said "Oh it opens." She found the seam, opened it to take out the paper, and read it aloud. "You've met someone who loves you, don't let him go." I watched the emotion cross her face and she said, "Robbie..." I kissed her and held in my arms. After a moment she broke it and said, "Robbie..." I didn't let her finish and kissed her again. Our tongues tentatively met and I'm not sure who initiated it but after a few seconds we were kissing, as most mothers and sons don't.

The only words we exchanged were ‘Robbie,' and ‘Mom.' I put my hand on her breast and a gentle muffled moan came from her as her mouth stayed on mine. My excitement grew as did my bulge when I opened a button on her blouse to reach into one layer less of clothing. I slid my hand into the soft bra and immediately felt the heat as I held my mother's big tit in my hand. It felt full and swollen as I fondled her. I got even harder as my palm brushed across her nipple and she continued to kiss me. I could hear hard breathing and wasn't sure if it was more mine or hers. I remember thinking, ‘Oh my God, we're going to do it,' when mom pulled back and said almost out of breath, "Stop, stop, stop...we have to stop."

She put her hands on my shoulders and looked in my eyes and said, "Robbie, this isn't right, we can't."

I said, "Why not mom?"

She said, "I don't have to tell you why not...mothers don't sleep with their sons."

I said, "Mom those are just words, I could feel how you feel, I could taste it on your lips."

She said, "Yes, okay, I feel something, but I can't do this to you, you're too young..."

"What, too young to know what I'm doing? No mom, I'm not, I know, and it's what I need. It's you I need mom, I need to love you like this."

She said, "Oh God Robbie..." and I kissed her again. I kissed her until the midnight hour passed and it became

Saturday December 22nd Day 6

Mom rubbed the bulge in my pants as I fondled her tit. I hoped I wouldn't come too fast. I stopped her and said, "Come to my bed mom."

She stood up and said "No, you come to mine." We walked hand in hand and she said, "Are we ready for this Robbie?"

I said, "I think we are mom, I know I am."

She said as if doubt turned to certainty, "Okay...okay."

When we reached her bedroom she took off her blouse and bra and I saw the fullness I had only imagined. She did have amazing tits, full, and well shaped. Her skin is velvety and evenly colored and when I ran my hands over the big mounds, she stopped opening her skirt and closed her eyes, tilting her head back. I kissed her neck and finished pulling down her skirt. Her panties came off with it, and except for her heels, she stood naked. I said, "Mom you're gorgeous,"

She looked at me searchingly and said, "Robbie, do you really love me," as if she was about to read the answer in my eyes rather than hear it from my mouth."

I said, "More than I thought I would ever love anyone." I took off my clothes and my hard-on sprang.

Mom looked at my erection and took a deep breath. She sat on the bed and said, "Come baby."

I sat by her and the first thing she did was take my cock in hand and said, "It's beautiful. She looked in my eyes and said, "I know I'm not supposed to want you this way, but I do." She bent over me and kissed the shaft up and down while holding the other side with an open palm. Having my mothers lips on my cock still didn't stop me from being surprised when she took the head in her mouth and started sucking. Being in my mother's mouth was a singular experience that no amount of sex with someone else could have prepared me. My mother's tongue was on my cock. My mother's lips moved on my shaft. My mother's mouth was loving me.

My dick felt like a steel pipe and it didn't escape mom's notice because she said, "You're so hard baby, you really want me, and it doesn't matter to you that I'm your mother does it sweetheart?"

I said, "Yes it does mom, I love you so much because you are my mother."

She came up and kissed me deep with a searching tongue. She cupped my balls and massaged them gently and said, "I didn't know how much I loved you." She went back down and took more of the shaft into her mouth. I heard the sounds of her sucking as she moved up and down on me. She made a noise like, "Mmm..." and it sounded as if she was enjoying what she was doing to me almost as much as I was. But there was really no way she could have felt as good as I did, because there was mom, and she had my cock in her mouth. I held myself back from the urge to flex my hips and send the whole length of me down her throat because I could sense that she was taking as much as she could. It was enough to almost make my knees buckle.

I built up quickly from anticipatory excitement to a surging rush of hormones and electricity that coursed through me as the fantasy of having sex with my mother became reality. I started thinking about coming, and as the urge got stronger, I looked at her lips wrapped around my cock as she sucked on me and I thought of my warm cum flooding my mother's mouth. I knew I would come right then if I didn't stop her, and I almost didn't, but and my urge to have the feelings go on forever were stronger than the desire to let loose the torrent of passion that would have exploded into her mouth within seconds. So I stepped back, pulling my cock out of her mouth.

I urged mom to stand and then kissed her while taking her pussy into my hand. I gently rubbed, with her sticky wetness lubricating my fingers, and the heel of my palm massaging her hood and clit. My cock stiffened to a pole as the slippery folds and opening I was feeling, sent the message that I was holding my mother's pussy.

She responded with writhing and moaning and then pulled her mouth from mine and whimpered my name as she kissed my neck and then bit my shoulder. She said, "Oh God, I want you inside me Robbie, be inside me baby."

She kicked off her heels and got into position to receive me. With her hands on her knees she looked as if she was trying to open herself as wide as she could for me. I approached her with my cock in hand to direct it into her waiting opening, but she anxiously took the solid shaft from me and inserted it herself. She smiled and said, "Ahhh..." as I felt each inch entering her pussy. It was sweet as sex with a first love, and when she had taken the whole length of my shaft into her and I was up against her mound, she said, "OH! Ohhh...yes baby, yes baby, yes my sweet baby...so good love, you fill me all up...my Robbie, yes baby..."

I stroked slowly, long and deep, savoring each gliding entry that took me into my mother's womb. Having my mother was so much better than dreaming about it. I pushed myself harder into her belly and she reacted with a responsive hip movement that reached up to accept as much of me as she could take. I couldn't imagine being any place better than where I was; the soft, wet, warm, place where a son is not supposed to go. The best I could manage was, "Mom, I love being inside you, you're so good for me."

She said, "Oh honey, yes, yes, I'm glad, I want to be good for you, and I want to take care of you." She ground her hips as I continued moving inside her and she said, "And you're so good for me too baby, so good. I feel all of you inside me, I love this baby, I love you, don't stop love, don't stop."

I said, "No mom, never." It was the best fucking I'd ever had and I'm sure what added to it was that I was inside my mother's pussy. It felt unbelievable and at the same time it felt right and natural, as if it were meant to be.

At that point the talking stopped except for mom's soft breathy, ‘Yes...yes...yes..." There were only the sounds of two people's pleasure as we moved on each other, climbing toward our inevitable release. With each sliding entry I felt myself getting closer to the moment when I would release into her.

The sight of my mother under me was amazing. Her legs were open and yielding to my entries into her pussy. To me it was the most loving thing a mother could do for her son. As the exciting thought that I was about to come inside my mother emerged, I heard her voice inside my head telling me to be ‘Careful' as she always did. I remembered that I wasn't wearing a condom and mom hadn't said anything about it. I said, "Mom, can I come inside you?"

She said, "Yes honey, yes it's okay, it's lovely, yes let me feel you come inside me, come baby come...come inside your momma..."

If I wasn't exactly at the point of release, that put me over. I said, "MOM, I'm coming, I'm coming..."

She moved on me quickly, doubling the pace of my increased short hard strokes and she said, "YEEESSSS..." as I let the first fusillade go and my cum poured into my mother's pussy. "OH God yes baby yes, yes, yes..." Mom was clawing at my back as each stroke released more of my sperm into her. She thrashed at me, wrapping and then unwrapping her legs around me until she was finished. She ran her legs over me and then gave a long, slow, exhale as she stretched, reaching her hands up. She said, "Ohhhh, that was unbelievable. Robbie, Robbie...this is all unbelievable."

I said, "It is mom, and it's great, we always have each other now."

She didn't say anything and I said, "What are you thinking mom?"

She said, "I was just wondering, now that you got what you wanted, how long before you get tired of an older woman...or of the novelty that you had your mother."

I said, "It's not going to happen mom, it's not a novelty, it's what I really want. I want you. Maybe in about ten years you'll believe me."

Mom came up against me and put her head on my chest. Her tits were soft on my skin and her leg crossed over mine. She said, "Ten years, that would be nice. Right now I can't think more than ten minutes ahead."

I said, "Okay, try and concentrate on this for the next ten minutes." I extricated myself from under her and kneeled between her legs. I spread her knees and went directly to her clit with the flat of my tongue. The fragrance of our juices and her moisture was exciting to me. I licked her pussy and the skin of her hood. She moaned whenever I contacted her clit.

I loved the taste of her and it was wonderful to feel her respond under me. Each time I contacted her slippery clit she seemed to experience the electricity of a shock. I teased her only for a few moments. Her clit was extremely sensitive and I had to gradually increase the pressure. As slow as I went, it still didn't take her the ten minutes to come. I concentrated on licking and massaging her tender nub with the tip of my tongue, and she came.

Mom's orgasm was loud and hard. It was more a yell than a moan when she said, "AHHHHHhhhhh...I"M COMING...ROBEEEeeee...OH, OH, OH, OHhhhhh..." She whispered "Oh, oh," as I kept moving my tongue on her. I drew the swollen clit into my mouth and then again there was a yell, "OH GOD, OHHHHHhhhhhhh..." Her second orgasm hit. Her level of excitement was surprising to me and she couldn't stop moving as she arched and flexed and pushed her pussy harder into my mouth. She seemed exhausted when she relaxed enough to say, "Oh Robbie, you don't know what that does to me."

I did know, I'd read the letter, but what I said was, "I want to make you feel good mom."

She said, "You do baby, you do."

We spent the day in and out of bed. I was pleased that she initiated as many rounds as I did. Some were slow, gentle and loving, and some were hard, fast fucking. By the end of the day I definitely knew that besides getting oral sex from me, she also loved being on top. I guess it was the feeling of control it gave her, but I didn't mind. During one of the times she straddled me, she laughed and said, "Now I'm going to make you come so fast you won't know what hit you. You try not to, okay?"

I said, "You're on," and we played her little game.

The first thing she did was bring her tit to my face and with a big smile she said, "Here baby, suck on your mommy's nipple." That wasn't just by chance. It hadn't taken her long to know how much I liked her tits. I couldn't keep my hands or my mouth off them all day. So I was out of the starting gate already when she started to move on me. She ground her hips and then rode me at an ever increasing pace. When she straightened up I had to let her nipple out of my mouth. Even though I usually had good control, I knew I wasn't going to win this game. She tightened her hold with her pussy and got me at angle where each stroke brought me closer to orgasm.

She smiled as she quickly rose and fell on my shaft and as I gave up trying to hold on, I took hold of her boobs and said, "MOMmmm..."

She laughed and said, "Yes baby..." as I lifted her by pushing my cock hard and high into her as I quickly came in her pussy.

I said, "I'm glad I lost that game mom," but she wasn't listening. She hadn't stopped rising and falling on me, using my shaft to impale herself. She kept riding me harder and faster and I realized that she also was approaching an orgasm.

I massaged her tits, and pulled on her elongated nipples. I stayed hard inside her long enough to hear her say, "OH...OH...OHHHhhh...God...ohhhh..." as she came. After a minute she laughed and said, "I think we both won that one." She rested on my chest but kept me inside her and said, "We're going to make great love together aren't we baby?"

For the first time that night, I slept with my mother in her bed. We were both exhausted and I woke up once dying of thirst. I got something to drink and couldn't resist making love to her. She responded sleepily at first, but when we were done, she drank some water and said, "I'm happy Robbie, very happy."

We slept again, but it was only about few hours later that I woke up hard and wanting sex with my mother again. I touched her pussy and after only a moment I heard her moan and felt the moisture developing between her legs. As she awakened I said, "I should let you sleep shouldn't I? Do I want you too much mom?"

She turned to me and felt my hardness on her thigh. She took my cock into her hand and said, "No baby, never. I haven't been wanted this way in such a long time; I want you to want me all the time." She pulled on my shaft a few times and then squeezed it and said, "Ooh love...you're so hard for me...always wake me up for this." I entered her and she said, "Honey...honey...honey..." as I stroked in and out of her wet center. With each penetration she whispered, "Honey...Honey..." more intensely.

Being inside my mom's pussy, I knew no matter how many times I would have sex with her, I would always want more. As I pressed in and filled the passageway that wrapped itself around me, I understood why lovers talked about being completed by each other. We were joined and connected in a way that felt as if every part of me was touching every part of her. We moved in and on each other, making mother and son into one.

Mom said, "It's so good darling, oh yes, yes, do that baby." I pressed in harder until I completely filled her. She said, "I'm not supposed to want you inside me like this, but I do, and it's right for us isn't it baby, yes, it's right for us to love each other like this, with you inside my pussy, yes, inside me, inside me..."

She grabbed me and moved her hips quickly and turned on top me. I stayed in her and she put her knees between mine and I ended up with my legs spread and her in between. She said, "Let me," as she moved my shaft in and out of her. I realized what she wanted and stayed relatively still as she did the stroking. It was a different sensation to have her between my legs and doing the stroking. I got the idea of what it might be like for her when she was under me. At any rate, it felt good. How could it not? The whole length of me was inside my mother's pussy and she was moving on me, urging me toward orgasm.

Mom said, "I want to feel you come inside me; I want to feel you give me your sperm like..." She caught her breath and I could hear the emotion in her voice and she said, "Like a husband gives to his wife."

I said, "Yes baby, I want to be like a husband to you and give you what you need, and make you happy, and make love to you all the time..." I got too excited to stay still and I rolled over her and stroked fast and deep into he pussy as I felt us both rising towards orgasm.

Mom said, "Honey...honey...yes...I want to be a wife again, for you baby, just for you...I'll be a good wife...for my love..."

I said, "Yes mom I know you will." Her excitement made her words run together and she said, "I belong to you now don't I baby, no one ever again but you, for you for you for you..."

I pushed into her pussy until I didn't know where I ended and she began. I said, "Yes mom, you're mine and I'm yours, no one is ever going to touch you again, no one but me, no one but me inside you."

She said, "Yes baby, only you inside me, only you, only you...yes, you're my husband now." Her calling me her husband turned my thoughts toward something I knew we were a long way from talking about, but it turned me on anyway, the thought of my mother having my baby. I thought of the sperm I was about to release into her womb and how one day I might do it to make her pregnant. It amazed me, how much and how fast my life had changed in a matter of days. I was pushing my cock up into my mother's pussy, and it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that one day I might make my mother pregnant so she could have our baby.

We were both moving so hard and fast that it wasn't long before we triggered each other. I'm not sure whose orgasm started first, but we were both telling each other that we were coming as I drove in to release as deep as could inside her. I felt the buildup reach its apex and the first cord shoot out of me. She held me fiercely and moaned, "Yes...yes..." while I filled my mother's womb with my sperm. She was teary when we finished and she held me in a tight embrace until I heard the gentle breathing of sleep, the sleep of my mother, serene, in my arms.

Sunday December 23rd Day 7

*** We made plans and we made love. Mom said, "It's amazing to me Robbie, after one weekend, the whole world is different." She was right, it was. I was still her son and she was still my mother, but we were so much more. When I'd had other lovers there were always questions, but here, there were answers. We had made love and we were in love and there was no doubt about it. It all felt right, which probably is almost incomprehensible considering we're talking about a mother and son.