The Mom Next Door Ch. 11

Story Info
Love and skyrockets.
3.2k words
4.64
12.7k
31
3

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This gadget makes pretty good coffee," Tom said. He stood at one end of the marble island in the Jacobs' kitchen, downing his morning double espresso. He stopped scrolling through his email long enough to take a closer look at the stainless steel Gaggia sitting on the countertop. "When'd we get it?"

"About three months ago." Melissa looked up briefly from her reading. "Glad you like it. I cashed out your 401K for it."

"Cute. What are you reading?"

"Greenleaf Gazette. It's what they call a 'newspaper.' Local doings."

"Hope there's nothing interesting in there about Oakmore."

"Not a word. Hey, you've been awfully tight-lipped about the whole Milt Stewart thing. What exactly was going on down there? Or is it maybe still going on?"

Tom looked startled. "Nothing to write home about. A touch of embezzlement is all," he mumbled, glancing up at the clock. "Look at the time. Long day ahead." He finished his coffee and went to rinse the cup.

"Dad, it's a freaking national holiday!" Ben protested. He hovered at the microwave waiting for his egg and sausage muffin, having feigned disinterest in his parents' conversation until just now.

"Yeah, can't you at least take the evening off?" Melissa pleaded. "They say that Sharon's Fourth of July barbeque is the big blow-out of the season hereabouts. You might surprise yourself and have a good time."

Tom paused at the dishwasher as if considering the possibility. "Wish I could. Thanks to Milt's conniving we have to work twice as hard now to make our operating budget."

"One would think you'd be the company hero for exposing, uh, whatever crimes it is that you exposed."

"Wouldn't that be nice? Sadly, while employee integrity might be respected, no one is a hero for costing the company money—which was the end result of my reporting Stewart to the police. Never mind why. Don't want to bore you with the details." He gave Melissa a peck on the cheek. "See you later, hon."

Melissa watched through the bay window as her husband backed the car out of the garage and drove away. "I thought he'd never leave," She smiled at her handsome son, rose, and shucked off her robe to stand naked before him. She'd stopped wearing underclothes around the house weeks ago.

"And I thought he'd croak when you asked about the resort," Ben chuckled. "What's gonna happen when someday Dad takes you up on one of your invitations to Sharon's? You ever think about that?"

"That'll be a real interesting day." Melissa slid her hand into her son's pajama shorts, curling her fingers lovingly around his erection. "This house is huge, isn't it? Have we fucked in the third-floor guest bedroom, yet? I don't believe we have."

†††

"Happy Independence Day!" Ruth strolled onto Sharon's back porch. Sharon leaned on the railing with her fist around the neck of a wine bottle, staring out at the party in progress in her yard.

"Uh-huh." Sharon took a gulp and held the bottle out to Ruth.

Ruth frowned, declining the offer. "We're giving up on glasses altogether? Classy."

Sharon looked her friend up and down. "What have you got on, four-inch heels and nothing else? You'll break your neck on the flagstones."

"All the better to get a cock in me standing up, my dear. Several cocks, I hope." Ruth surveyed the scene below. She estimated that there were over fifty people here this evening, dancing and fucking up a storm to the backing of loud techno. She personally preferred classic jazz but had to admit that the guys moved to these beats in ways that felt really good when they were inside her.

"Mercy me, will you just look at all those naked people," she joked. "Did anyone at all go out to the fairgrounds today?"

"Nobody you'd wanna fuck." Sharon smiled tightly.

"Penny for your thoughts."

"I was thinkin' that it's good to be the Queen."

"Is that so? It sure doesn't show." Below them, Alice Tilson bent forward over a rattan side table. Luke Gable was taking her from behind. She'd just finished sucking off a young man whom Ruth didn't recognize. He was tall and rugged and wore his long hair in braids. "Check out the new meat. Wanna collab on him?"

"I'll catch up."

"Suit yourself. " After their many years together, Ruth knew Sharon's dark moods too well to pursue the topic. She hugged the blonde and kissed the top of her head. "Whenever you're ready to talk, all right?"

Ruth descended toward the pool, holding onto the rail to help her negotiate the wooden stairs. Melissa passed her on the way up, swaying almost as much in her flat sandals as Ruth did in her heels. She dropped onto the wooden bench beside Sharon. "You doing okay up here, Shar?"

Sharon brightened visibly at the sight of her neighbor. "Better now. You look plowed."

"A little sip—tipsy, is all. Shar, I want it up the ass."

Sharon stared at Melissa in disbelief. "Well, ain't my Girl all growed up."

"I'm s-serious," Melissa insisted. "I've been thinking about it. Like, lots. I want two guys. I wanna get fucked up the ass and, and, and I want Ben in my pussy at the same time."

As Sharon mulled this over, Ben appeared on the porch landing. "There you are." He sprawled out next to Melissa and put his arm around her, cupping her breast in his hand.

"Your mom brief you on this butt sex scheme of hers?" Sharon asked, still skeptical.

Ben lifted his beer bottle in ironic salute. "If it makes Mom happy, I'm there for her." The intrigued look on his face spoke volumes to Sharon. Anyone who thought that the mothers were the real pervs in this town, she reflected, ought to take a closer look at their sons.

"Okay then, I think I've got the guy for you." Sharon waved and shouted across the lawn. "Hey, Lucie! can we borrow Trey?"

The slender, silver-haired woman Melissa had noticed at Sharon's last get-together looked up, smiled, and waved back.

"What about—" Melissa began.

"Not C.J.," Sharon interrupted. "I love you dearly, Mel, and believe me I say this as a caring friend: you would not survive. Nobody can take Connor that way. We've all tried—and before you say it, your mouth is a lot bigger than your asshole."

"Thanks, I think."

"Trust me, hon. Trey's got what you want, and he's an absolute lamb."

Lucille Aldrich was a willowy, graceful woman with a dancer's body. She wore her fine silver hair flowing loose to her waist. That color, and the network of smile lines at the corners of her eyes and mouth, were the only hints that she was a decade older than most of the other mothers here.

Her tall, good-looking son Trey had a puppy-dog exuberance about him. He displayed such a disarming eagerness for the proposed encounter as Melissa described it that she couldn't help but be charmed. He quickly lay down on the grass by the pool deck.

Melissa crawled between Trey's legs and sucked on his cock for a minute while his mother, Sharon, and Ben looked on. She took the head all the way into the top of her throat to lubricate him as much as possible.

"You ain't a virgin back there, are you?" Sharon asked with some concern.

"It's been twenty years since."

"Okay, but this just does not seem like you."

"It doesn't?" Melissa felt lightheaded. She'd been marinating her raging lust in red wine all evening. "Ben says I've changed, too. I don't know...I'm not sure I've ever really met me."

She mounted Trey in reverse cowgirl fashion. He steadied and supported her ass with his hands as she carefully settled her tight little rosebud on the tip of his mushroom-shaped cock head. He could hardly believe his luck. The sight of this gorgeous, older brunette sitting on top of his dick was so hot that if he hadn't been boning most of the day he might have shot off all over her ass and the backs of her thighs without even ever getting inside her. He was glad that he'd nutted in his mom's cunt half an hour ago. That should give him some staying power.

Melissa felt pressure as she pushed down against his big cock head. When the tip first penetrated her, the shock sobered her up instantly. She clearly felt the round dome and then the flaring ridge of his knob pop past the muscular ring of her anus. She paused to catch her breath.

"How you feeling so far?" Sharon asked.

"Good." Melissa lowered herself further onto Trey's cock. "It's...unh!...different. But crazy good." She flexed her calves and thighs, experimentally rising and then descending a bit. With every repetition, she took a few fractions of an inch more of him inside. The sensation of fullness was more intense than having a cock of the same size up her cunt would have been.

Trey rocked his hips upward slightly, working his way into Melissa a little at a time. He was careful not to push too hard or too fast, giving her body time to adjust to the unfamiliar intrusion. He'd learned patience from his mother and sister. They both were built small in the backside.

"If you haven't tried yoga you should, my dear," Lucille advised Melissa. "Prasarita Padottanasana is the very thing for anal intercourse." Noticing that Ben had a full erection, she stepped up behind him and put her hands on his hips. She licked his earlobe and rubbed her pubic mound against his buttocks. "I'll be happy to demonstrate it with you later, young man," she whispered. "Because I'm going to have you before the night is out, I promise you that." She brought both hands around to play with his cock and balls. "My, we have such a great deal to work with here, don't we? For now, why don't I just suck your prick? I'll get you good and slick, for your mother's sake. You'll find her pussy much tighter than you're probably accustomed to, with her ass stuffed full of another man's cock."

Lucille knelt before Ben, gazing at his penis as if, after all these decades, the sight of a hard prick were still somehow an exciting novelty. "I promise I won't make you come in my mouth." She opened wide and took his thick cock in one long, seemingly effortless swallow.

Melissa lay back on Trey's chest, churning her asscheeks against him. Her breath came in gasps. He massaged her big breasts, rubbing and pinching her nipples. With every stroke, his prick found a new angle at which to stimulate her rear fuck tunnel.

Watching the practiced skill with which Lucille throated Ben, Melissa felt a fleeting pang of jealousy.

"I'm ready for you, lover," she called to him. She supported herself on one arm and held her pussy lips open with the fingers of her other. "Come put that lovely dick where it belongs."

Lucille was loath to relinquish her heavy-hung new playmate so soon. Leading Ben over to kneel between Melissa's thighs, she seized the opportunity to take hold of his thick saliva-coated shaft and guide him into the beckoning home port of his mother's warm, wet cunt.

Melissa Jacobs' little pussy looked delectable. Her mound was freshly shaven and smooth as a peach, save for a narrow tuft of dark fur trailing up a few inches from just above her erect clitoris. The small, pink mouth of her vagina was already open and glistening with juice. Lucille licked her lips. She was tempted to get in there and taste the younger woman's nectar, to tongue-fuck her into an even greater frenzy.

No, that wouldn't be fair. This pussy wanted son-dick, a bone-deep yearning that Lucille knew all too well herself. Besides, with her daughter Jamie having moved back home, her appetite for cunt never went unsated for long these days.

Melissa's continual wriggling on Trey's prick made lining Ben's cock up with her moist opening a challenge. After several attempts, Lucille got his round, swollen crown lodged between his mother's pussy petals. Melissa's breathy mewl at the sudden contact made it clear how badly she wanted this. Lucille put her hand on Ben's ass, urging him forward.

Ben and his mother had fucked many times in the last few weeks. They knew one another's bodies intimately. But pushing into his mother's cunt was slow going now. As Lucille had warned, having another man's cock stretching out her backside left less room for her front fuckhole to easily expand enough to take a prick the size of Ben's. Little by little, however, the elastic tissues of her fuck tunnel dilated and her buttery depths accepted the invasion of his meaty staff.

"Ohhh..." Melissa closed her eyes, surrendering to the splendor of being ravished by two studs at once. As they moved in and out of her holes, her inner muscles contracted and relaxed around them as naturally as the beating of her heart. Her consciousness was no more than a passenger on this thrill ride; her libido had usurped her will and was rutting to its own primitive animal rhythm.

The guys quickly got into their own alternating rhythm, Ben pumping as much of his long thick cock into his mother as he could every time Trey pulled out of her clenching anus. Lucille contented herself by rubbing and tugging on both Ben and Trey's balls. She slid a slender finger into her own pussy, fascinated as always at the sight of her son's fuckmeat satisfying another woman.

Sharon watched all of this silently. Seeing Melissa so enraptured was by far the best part of this party, for her. She'd lately realized that nothing made her so happy as those times when Melissa dropped her guard and enjoyed herself, whether in a moment of spontaneous laughter or in the throes of orgasm. Her friend's uncharacteristic daring this evening touched her heart.

Melissa's happiness was enough. Almost enough. Sharon took another long pull on her nearly-empty bottle. Fuck it all, she told herself, when did you become such a wet blanket?

Melissa was learning once again that she could trust Sharon's wisdom where fucking was concerned. Trey was as good as the blonde had promised, as attentive and considerate a stud as a woman could want to have fucking her ass. His hands were everywhere: first sliding along her flanks, then kneading her buttocks, stroking her trembling belly, now tweaking and milking her rubbery nipples. When he rolled her clitoris between the fingers of one hand while tickling the little bud with his other index finger, he brought her quickly to the verge.

"Almost there," she gasped. "Don't stop..."

"Don't let her come!" Ben snapped, suddenly assertive. Trey took his hands away.

"What? Oh, baby, sweetheart, it's okay," Melissa whimpered. "I need to come."

"Not yet! Trey, bud, how long you good for?"

"Man, for a babe like your mom I could stay hard all night."

Ben raised his head and shouted into the darkness. "Hey, C.J.! Get your ass over here, man!"

A moment later, C.J. stood beside Melissa offering his massive cock to her parted lips. Heart racing, she darted her tongue over his egg-sized cock head, then sucked him deep into her mouth. He was hard as iron, and she could feel his blood surging along the massive, veiny pole.

"Yeah, suck that dick, baby!" C.J. grunted. He laid a hand on top of her head and held her as still as he could, feeding her cock with short, sharp stabs of his hips. Melissa whimpered, consumed in ecstasy. Warm waves of pleasure raced through her feverish body as the triple fucking triggered nerve endings in her she'd not suspected existed. She was so tightly packed with cock that every sensation seemed multiplied tenfold. Even the grass tickling the soles of her feet added to the intensity of her arousal.

"Now, Mom," Ben whispered, kissing her hard nipples. She shuddered from head to toe in the first tremors of an onrushing climax. And all at once, as she soared toward the zenith of her orgasm, her three virile young fuckmates shot their cumloads into her.

Trey's cock quivered and jumped and spewed wad after wad of jism deep into Melissa's bowels. The experience of a man ejaculating into her rear passage was one she'd long forgotten, but as the tickling warmth flooded her interior she vowed that there would be a lot of it in her future.

Thick ribbons of cum jetted from the angry purple head of C.J.'s monstrous cock. He directed his fire first into her slack, open mouth, and then painted her face. He sprayed her hair and her shoulders and her breasts.

And Ben, her own precious Ben, was the stud pumping a torrent of potent semen into her womb.

†††

Melissa was standing under the pool shower letting the cool spray sluice the sweat and cum and grass from her skin when the first explosion went off overhead. The fiery orange burst of a skyrocket blossomed in the deep blue of the eastern sky in the direction of the county fairground. A few moments later an array of smaller white flares joined it and, after that, the night canopy was host to a brilliant, evanescent pyrotechnic rainbow.

Party-goers who weren't actively fucking gathered in small groups on the lawn to watch the fireworks.

What could be more perfect, she mused, than sharing a small-town Fourth of July celebration on a warm clear evening with her friends? Melissa knew that she belonged here, at last.

Sharon watched the display too, but she stood alone. Melissa joined her.

"Look at the guys' faces," Melissa remarked. "If we'd have said to them 'Do you want to go to the fireworks tonight?' they'd have been all like 'Dude, we're not kids anymore.' But they're just eating it up."

"Yeah..." Suddenly Sharon was in Melissa's arms, burying her face in her startled friend's shoulder and clinging tightly to her. "What are we gonna do, Mel?" she sobbed.

"Honey...sweetheart, it's all over. " Melissa cradled Sharon's head. "Everything's all right, now."

"It's not all right," Sharon insisted. She lifted her eyes to Melissa's. Her cheeks were wet. "They're going away. Connor, Ben...in a month they'll be off at State. We'll be all alone in these great big empty houses."

"They'll come home," Melissa comforted her. "There'll be weekends. And holidays and semester breaks."

"For a while. It won't be the same. They'll meet lots of women at school. They'll change."

"They will, and don't we want that for them? But no matter what, we'll always be their mothers. We're here for them." She kissed her best friend tenderly on the lips. "And you will never be alone. I love Ben with all my heart, but...you know something, Shar? I'm in love with you."

Sharon looked up at Melissa with a shy, wondering smile. "Really?" She wiped her eyes.

"Really. Truly and forever." Melissa promised, holding her close. "And, anyway...there's a new Senior class every year, over at Greenleaf High. Isn't there?"

"Yeah," Sharon brightened as the suggestion sank in. "Yeah! I can start tutoring again."

"There you go."

"Maybe...maybe we can do it together!"

"Always, Girl. Always."

THE END