The Monkey's Penis Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blat! David's blanket launched up to hit the ceiling, revealing his gargantuan cock.

"Oh ... my ... GOD!" Professor Mulholland dropped to her knees, leaned to him and began licking!

When she had his cock licked clean, his professor crawled over to the blanket to lick the payload out of it.

----------

Katie resented sharing David with Professor Mulholland that night, at least until David fired into the professor's crotch and Katie got to lick the juices out of her.

The next morning, David had his mother retrieve the Pink Bandit from her bedroom -- she sure was going through some batteries with el Pinko Bandito lately! -- and inserted it up his girlfriend to keep her quiet while he admired his handiwork. Professor Mulholland was leaning naked against the back of the couch, her legs spread, Paul's vibrating nose up her cunt as his head bobbed to pump her. Lydia was busy cleaning splattered cum off the walls, ceilings and furniture.

"Y'know, Paul, if you had a lizard's tongue, you could better service women."

"Blease, don't," Paul asked, sounding like he had a cold since his nose was stuffed up a puss.

David had made a necklace of the penis so he wouldn't lose it or risk someone else taking it. He removed it and held it forward. "Give Paul a tongue to reach above his nose to lap a woman's clit when his nose is up her cunt. And let it vibrate when he's excited. And ... go ahead and let it excite him to be degraded like this."

"Oh!" Mulholland squealed as Paul's nose began vibrating inside her.

"Bub bab bu bum bu be?! (What have you done to me?!)" Paul asked, too much tongue in his mouth now. Then his tongue instinctively flicked out to lap around Mulholland's love button.

"Wow!" she squealed.

David put the penis around his neck again and leaned back. Life was good.

Lydia was cleaning the cum coating off the top of the coffee table and bumped David's erection.

"Easy, Mom. Don't want to set it off."

"Sorry, David. It's just so huge that it's hard to maneuver around. And it's never deflated for more than a minute. But I will be careful." She continued cleaning the table.

Mulholland writhed as Paul's facial projections worked on her. David congratulated himself on a clever, useful idea for Paul.

Lydia was polishing the coffee table with a rag and backed into her son's erection. "Sorry, Dav-- oooooOOOOOHHH!" She reflexively pressed her ass back against it as she felt it firing.

When he was done unloading, Lydia untensed and looked down. All that jism shot up her intestines was distending her belly. "Oh, David! It looks like I'm pregnant or something!" She turned profile and ran her hands over her belly to pose for him.

She looked at David, who was holding the penis forward as his own penis re-inflated.

"Oh!" Lydia gasped, then realized that she appeared to be not just "showing a little", but nine months pregnant. A little milk leaked out of one boob.

He pointed the penis at Professor Mulholland and a moment later, she gasped as her belly and boobs swelled.

David shut his eyes a couple moments, then smiled.

Within seconds, Katie waddled out with a nine-month belly, abdomen wet with milk leaked from her boobs in excitement. "What the--?!"

"All three of you, get dressed. Something that bares the belly. We're going to go have some fun."

When they all three came out in bikinis borrowed from Lydia, David's member was down to eighteen inches -- "travel-sized" as he put it. He pulled on some pants, led the three women to the front door, stopped and patted his thigh. "Come on, Muffy! Come on, boy! We're going out!"

Paul came forward, half on two legs, half on four. "Babib, bleabh bomb babe be oub libe bibh! (David, please don't take me out like this!)"

But David stepped out and Paul followed.

Then the three pregnant women, man and half-human thing walked up the block to the bus stop.

----------

(To Be Continued)

12