The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace was stunned by the force of her orgasm when it hit, the heat between her legs bursting, her body shuddering as if she was having a seizure.

"Fuck me!! Fuck ME!! FUCK ME!!!" she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her lithe body. She felt Jon's cock stiffen and moments later the first strong jet of his cum ripped into her, extending her own orgasm beyond anything she had ever experienced.

Jon continued to pound into her pussy as rope after rope of his sticky seed shot into her faithless pussy, both of them now breathing heavily. When Jon's orgasm began to wane, he opened his eyes to find Candace looking back at him in the mirror, her cheeks flushed, a sexy smile spread across her beautiful face.

Keeping his cock buried in he sticky pussy, Jon reached down to turn her face back over her shoulder and towards him. As lowered his face to hers, Candace craned her head around to try and kiss him, their tongues having to bridge the short distance remaining between their lips.

"That was incredible!" she whispered breathlessly. "Fucking incredible!!!"

PART THREE

Jon mixed a couple of strong gin and tonics from the mini-bar and joined Candace who was sitting up naked against the headboard, a plush pillow behind her.

After taking a healthy pull from her drink, Candace reached for her purse wanting to reapply her lip gloss. Jon watched closely as she ran the thin applicator brush expertly over her luscious lips leaving them glistening in a soft, red shade. Putting the tube back in her purse, she noticed that she still had Randi's cigarettes. Barely a social smoker, who might light up if she had too much to drink, Candace felt an overwhelming urge come over her.

She flipped the top of the hard pack and removed one of the long, white cigarettes. Jon took the lighter from her and she brought the cigarette to her wetly, shining lips a hand resting gently on his as he thumbed a spark. She took a long, deep drag and exhaled a thin stream up towards the ceiling in the dimly lit room as Jon reached for her purse to return the lighter.

His eyes caught her phone and he removed it.

"Very nice! Is this new?" he asked.

Candace took another long draw and exhaled before responding.

"Uh huh! I'm still trying to learn all the functions. I'm only a little way into the manual."

"I've seen these." Jon replied. "You know its got a ton of memory, and" he added with a mischievious look in his eye " a video camera!"

A thin smile crept across Candace's lips.

"No . . . I know what your'e thinking. You are not going to take a video of us. Are you crazy? Am I crazy?! I can't believe we're having this conversation! I can't believe I just had sex with you!"

Jon leaned over and kissed her softly, her mouth quickly open to accept the probe of his tongue. As they continued to kiss, Jon's hand crept lightly up her thigh, his fingers parting her pussy lips as he gently tapped her clit.

Candace took a last drag from her cigarette and dropped it with a hiss into her glass. Turning back to Jon, kissing him passionately, her hand reaching for the thick hose that was stirring on a muscular thigh.

Jon jumped from the bed positioning the phone on the bedside table, grinning.

"Baby!" Candace pleaded with a laugh. "Don't do that! Come back to bed!!" Then becoming much more serious. "I want you to fuck me again!!"

Jon quickly climbed back in beside her, pulling her hard against him, feeling her breasts pressed against his thick, smooth chest.

"Oh, I will!" he whispered between hot kisses.

THE FOLLOWING WEEK

Candace was at her desk watching the short video clip Jon had taken on her phone. Even in the poor lighting afforded by the hotel room, Candace was still tantalized by the images of his young, hard body thrusting his thick cock deep into her willing pussy. When he leaned down toward her, she was struck by the passion with which she returned his kisses, her hands reaching up to cradle his face as her tongue snaked towards his. She watched as she drove her hips frantically off the bed to meet his anxious thrusts, moaning like a wanton whore.

A slight ripple pulsed through her body and she realized that she had been playing with her pussy as was viewing the clip, over and over.

She was stunned that her husband did not immediately sense what had happened in Columbus. She was sure that her guilt was written on her face. That first night home, she had made love to him hoping to drive the memories of her adultery into the deep recesses of her mind, but it had the opposite result. While her husband was on top of her, she closed her eyes and her thoughts turned to Jon. Within moments, she was fantasizing that it was her young lover, not her loving husband of twenty years who was pleasuring her pussy. Afterwards, her husband commented that she hadn't fucked him like that since their college days.

Candace shook herself, turning off the phone and reached for her purse, suddenly aware that someone could have walked into her office while she was fingering herself. Noticing that she still had Randi's cigarettes, she removed the distinctive green and white package and the tiny gold lighter and got up from her desk.

Walking into Randi's office she was suprised to find her talking with her husband, Bill.

"Oh . . . Hi Bill . . . I didn't mean to interupt . . . I was just . . ."

"No . . . Your'e fine. I was just leaving. Did you two girls behave yourself in Columbus?" he asked jokingly.

Initially off guard, Candace replied "What? Oh . . . Well, you know . . . those banquets can get pretty boring. I don't think you missed much."

Candace caught Bill's eyes drifting down to the cigarette pack she was holding.

"Those things will kill you . . . you know."

Glancing over his shoulder, she saw Randi's eyes widen in alarm, shaking her head slightly, mouthing silently "No!"

"Oh . . . These . . . Yeah, Well I'm trying to quit but you know . . . stress . . . work. You won't say anything to Mike will you?"

"Your secret's safe with me." Bill smiled. "Bye Honey!"

Randi exhaled deeply as Candace took a seat in front of her desk.

"Thank you! Bill would kill me if he found out I was smoking again. I quit before we were married."

Noticably relaxing, Randi smiled cooly at her friend.

"So . . . Did you have a good time?" an eyebrow slightly arched.

Lowering her voice, Candace leaned toward her.

"Oh my god, Randi! It was incredible! I mean . . . I never dreamed I'd find myself in that position . . . Christ, I'm 45 years old. I'm married for goodness sake . . . I'm old enough to be his mother . . .!"

Randi raised her hand, trying to calm her down.

"Whoa . . . whoa girl! You're making this way too complicated. You are a gorgeous, sexy woman. Jon obviously didn't care how old you were, did he?'

Candace warily nodded in agreement.

"There were plenty of younger girls there, but he chose you. He was attracted to you. And the rest of it . . ." Randi looked away briefly before shrugging her shoulders "It's just sex!"

She laughed adding "Incredible . . . Hot, steamy sex . . . but sex nonetheless!"

"I know . . . I know . . . But what about my husband." Looking at Randi, "What about Bill and your children?"

Randi waved her hand dismissively. "Look, Bill and I are doing it more than ever. He doesn't suspect a thing. It doesn't change the fact that I'm still a wife and mother. To me it's like having a great dinner or an expensive bottle of wine. You don't deny yourself the things you really enjoy . . . Do you? Of course not, so why deny yourself opportunities like these? Let's give ourselves some credit, we can still get the young ones to sniff after us. What's the harm?"

Candace let that sit for a bit, wondering if she could ever compartmentalize her slutty behavior like Randi did.

Sensing her friend was still uneasy, Randi turned their conversation to their children before Candace left to prepare for a staff meeting.

Back in her office, Candace was staring blankly at the a report on her desk when the phone rang.

"This is Candace." she answered. "Oh . . . Hi, Marcus . . . What can I do for you?"

"Lunch? . . . Well . . .um . . . Let me check my schedule." she said flipping through her day planner.

"Would tomorrow work for you? Great . . . I know exactly where that is . . . Noon is perfect."

Turning her chair towards the back of her office, Candace lowered her voice and in a sultry tone added "I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to his, Marcus!"

12