The Mystic Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smugmug
smugmug
509 Followers

I explained to the girls about picking up a mooring as we took the sails down and got the motor running.

The mooring balls are basically just big floats the size of a basketball that are permanently anchored to the bottom - tied to a big block of concrete actually - and have another line attached to them that hangs down in the water. You have to approach the ball and snag the loose line with a boathook which can be tricky because it's slimy and wet. Hmm, the girls should have no trouble getting their hands on that...

Once you get the line on board, you just loop it over a cleat and you are done. Dropping the mooring is even easier. Nothing to haul up. Just untie the line and let it go.

I explained all this to the girls and, while it seems easy enough, it never is. The East side of the harbor is actually just a low sand spit that connects to a smaller island. It blocks the waves but the wind comes through unchecked. It changes direction as it bounces off the mountains on either side and blows around big boats that are going slowly, like they were toys.

One of the fun things to do once you've picked up *your* mooring, is to sit in the cockpit drinking and laugh at other people as they try to pick up theirs. So, I was thinking about alternate plans if this didn't work out. I thought maybe I could give the helm to Kelly since she was pretty good at steering and I could go up on the bow myself to snag the line and get it on the cleat as quickly as possible. Hmm.

I spotted a ball that looked as good as any other and headed slowly to it. Without much speed, there isn't much water flowing past the rudder and the boat is very hard to control so you have to have some speed, which makes snagging the line that much harder. I pointed to the girls which one I wanted and had them get ready. Kelly got the boathook ready and Kim got ready to grab the line and make it fast on a cleat. As I got close to the ball, I could no longer see it so Kelly gave me hand signals to keep me on track.

I saw her reach the hook into the water which was my cue to put the engine in neutral. After that, all I could see were perfect assess bending down and the girls fumbling around. After a few seconds, they both stood up and raised their hands in the air with a shout.

Holy fuck! First try? I left the wheel and ran up to the bow to check what they'd done.

Shit! "Come on. You've done this before right? Nobody picks up a mooring on their first try. Nobody."

"Well, I guess we're not nobodies then are we Brad?" Kelly gave me a hug and another of those sweet kisses that make my stomach tingle instead of my dick.

"I guess not. Great job guys." I put my arms around both of them as we made our way back to the cockpit.

"Well, I think we've done the stink part - I'm pretty ripe right now. And you two at least, have done the go naked part. I guess the next thing is to start drinking. We should have plenty of hot water for showers. Why don't you two go get cleaned up while I make some rum punch and snacks for our little cocktail party. I think we need to shower separately this time or we'll never be ready."

They laughed and headed below while I tidied up lines and checked the weather. As I was getting ready to go below to make the punch, I saw Razor enter the harbor and drop her sails. I put the glasses on her and actually saw Jerry up and helping Steve with the sails. I swear, these girls must have magical powers. I shook my head and went below.

The girls were out of the shower and I could smell the clean scent of soap and shampoo filling the air. Yum.

I made a pitcher of rum punch and cut up some cheese and fruit and set it up on deck and went below to shower and clean up.

It felt good to take a shower and wash the sweat and salt off and feel a bit more civilized. Once you give yourself over to it, it's fun to just be grimy and sweaty but it always feels good to clean up. Hot showers are one of mankind's greatest inventions.

The Bitter End is a pretty fancy place but in the tropics, even the fanciest places are relatively casual - for the guys at least. Suits are too hot so people end up with what is ironically a kind of Miami Vice look. As trite as it is nowadays in the States, it still works well in the islands. Nice light colored shirts and slacks is all it takes.

For the ladies though, they never seem to miss a chance to get decked out in their best stuff. As I came up on deck and got a look at Kim and Kelly sipping on drinks in the cockpit, I saw that they didn't miss this one either.

Kim was wearing a light blue mini dress with spaghetti straps that held up drapes of satiny fabric. Kelly was wearing a classic "little black dress" that hugged her body and accentuated every curve. It had keyhole cutouts strategically placed to tease and temp the observer.

They both got up as I came up and did a quick little modeling run - within the confines of the cockpit - that made my jaw drop. They were just stunningly beautiful and I had no words.

"Oh, you clean up nice," Kim said as she got a look at my Don Johnson duds.

"Yummy Brad. Can I have you for dessert after dinner," Kelly said as she moved over and gave me a hug and a kiss.

"You two are spectacular."

"You like?" Kim did a little turn and I could see that the back of her dress - fuck, there was no back to her dress. It opened up down to the top of her ass and cut away on the sides such that you felt like if she turned fast enough, the fabric would pull away and expose her tits to the world.

God, I had basically seen both of these girls totally naked over the course of the last few days but these dresses, with their teasing views and highlights were infinitely hotter that straight nakedness.

Maybe.

I think I'll have to do some additional research to completely verify that finding...

As I was admiring the girls, I didn't notice Steve and Jerry approaching in their dinghy until they pulled up to the stern swim platform.

"Mother of God may we please come aboard?" Steve said all at once as his eyes drank in the two beauties.

"Hey Steve! Absolutely. Good to see you again. I guess you've met the girls."

"Yes, I had the pleasure of meeting them both again today you may recall. Frankly, I can't get the thought of them out of my head. Hello ladies."

"Hi Steve. Hope you had a good sail over." Kim went over and gave Steve a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Hi Jerry. You look like you're feeling better."

"Hi Kim. Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better. I'm sorry I was such a weirdo today. It's a long story but I'm feeling better than I have in a long time."

"Oh I'm so glad. I was a little worried about you." Kim walked over and gave Jerry a hug and kiss on the cheek as well.

We all relaxed on the cockpit cushions and got cups full of punch. The rum served to quickly loosen up the conversation and we easily talked about the islands, where we were from, and what our plans were.

It turned out that Jerry's father was a very wealthy banker who was basically arranging Jerry's marriage to some socialite that would enable some business deal to go through. Jerry had no interest in the woman but couldn't find a way to tell his father. Despite the tropical paradise, he was mired in the inevitability of his future and couldn't enjoy it.

"I know this sounds trite but to be honest, seeing you two on the deck today," he looked at Kim and Kelly, "the way you just didn't give a shit about anything else in the world or who might see you and make a comment, made me see how stupid I've been. I was actually ready to fly home and marry that woman today - knowing I'd be miserable but willing to sacrifice it for the good of the company. Fuck that shit. I've got to start thinking about me and what *I* want."

"Sometimes, you've just got to be selfish Jerry." Kim got up and walked over to him. She bent down and held his head in her hands and looked into his eyes. Jerry tried to look into her eyes but the fact that her tits were now hanging free in the loose dress made that physically impossible for him. It was a valiant effort but he failed miserably.

Steve and I also failed miserably at trying not to look at Kim's ass as it was revealed from the other perspective. Kelly, sitting between us, patted our crotches lightly. "Down boys, this is a poignant moment."

"We've had the same kind of discovery in our short time down here too." Kim sat down next to him but was still looking him straight in the eye. "Life is too short to not be happy. You might lose all that money but it doesn't buy true happiness. It's a cliche but it's true I think."

"Thanks Kim. I'm sure you're right."

"Cool. So let's have fun!" Kelly hopped up and went below for more punch.

With Jerry loosened up so to speak, we talked about all kinds of things as we polished off another pitcher of punch. Rum punch is the standard party drink in the Virgin Islands and it goes down really easily - especially after a long day in the hot sun.

At about 8:30, I got on the radio to the Yacht Club to request the water taxi to pick us up. Now I'm sure that the crew on the water taxi had seen all manner of women decked out in their finest getups but I could see their eyes light up as they pulled up alongside and caught a glimpse of the girls in their dresses. They practically fell over themselves to be the one to help Kim and Kelly from Mystic onto the taxi and then hovered over them on the trip to shore.

As we walked into the restaurant, it was like a scene from a movie - the one where everything stops as the people turn and see the two beautiful women entering the room. It was actually kind of funny since after they peeled their eyes from the girls, they would look at us guys with a look that said "What the Hell are *you* doing with girls like that?"

Dinner was fabulous and we all seemed to gel as the meal progressed. Steve and Jerry were on cloud nine being in the company of the girls after having just themselves for the past few days. We were sitting in a horseshoe table with Jerry in the middle, the two girls on either side of him, and Steve and I on the ends. Jerry couldn't decide which girl to look at and, after a while, didn't even try to hide his staring at the tits that were flanking him. The girls poured it on too - leaning over him to taste somebody's drink or whatever.

During the evening, we all found out about what we all did "in real life" as we called it, and it seemed like everyone was kind of "floating". Not really tied down to anything or anyone - with exception of Jerry, who was trying to figure out what he was going to do about his arranged marriage.

Kim, never too far from the sex aspect, started the ball rolling. "Well, I hope at least the sex is good between you and your fiance."

Jerry just kind of shrugged, but didn't really say anything.

Kim wasn't going to let that go. "Well?"

"It's okay", he said looking down.

"Okay? It should be nothing short of mind-blowing dude. How are her blow jobs? Any teeth?"

Just then the waiter came by and just about dropped the the tray of salads he was carrying.

"Kim", I motioned her to keep her voice down just a bit. I didn't want to get thrown out before we'd finished our meal.

"Oh, sorry."

She wasn't going to let it go though. She looked back at Jerry and continued in a lower voice, "Well?"

Jerry was looking kind of uncomfortable. "She's not really into that kind of thing."

Kim's eyebrows raised. "She's not into blow jobs?"

"Not really."

"Well, what kind of sex does she like?"

"Like I said, she's not really into it all that much."

Jerry was starting to sweat a little bit despite the air conditioning which earlier had caused the girls nipples to stand attention when we first sat down.

"Wait. She's not into sex at all?" Kim had shifted in her seat and turned towards Jerry in a full on interrogation.

"She thinks it's 'icky'."

Kim sat back in her seat as if she had been punched in the chest. She seemed to think for a minute - trying to wrap her head around that concept no doubt - and then sat forward again to continue the investigation that was baffling her.

"So, like, how many times a week *do* you have sex?"

Jerry looked up at her like she'd just asked "how many times to aliens visit your house each week".

"Per week?"

"Yeah, how often do you fuck her?" She paused briefly, "You *have* fucked her right?"

Jerry was now clearly under stress and I was thinking he might just bolt out of here and we'd never see him again. But just then, he relaxed and let out a big breath. Like he was deciding to just fuck it and come clean.

"Not exactly", he said, sitting back in his seat and poking at his plate.

Kim just stared at him for awhile and then looked over at me with her eyes wide open. I just shrugged.

"Jerry, you've either dipped your willy in the honey pot or you haven't. There's no half-way."

Despite his duress, Jerry cracked a small smile at Kim's slang.

"Jerry? We need to know this." Kim was like an investigative reporter trying to find the source of the missing pension fund money.

"She's given me a hand... She will, like, uhh, fondle me sometimes while she's reading her email."

Oh shit. Look out Jerry, I thought. Kim is going to pop.

"She gives you hand jobs! While reading her email!"

Several of the other patrons glanced over and I motioned to Kim to try and keep it down.

Kim lowered her voice but was still incredulous. "Jerry, you are in your sexual prime. You should be boning the shit out of the person you are with."

"Well, like I said, it's kind of an arranged thing. She's okay looking and I wouldn't mind having sex with her, but I guess it's just not a big part of the relationship."

Kim sat back in her seat again, contemplating this new way of looking at sex that was so foreign to her. It was a little awkward, discussing Jerry's sex life - or lack thereof - in the restaurant.

Kim couldn't let it drop though. She sat forward again, and paused, like she was trying to find the right words to ask a delicate question. "Jerry...like...how many other relationships have you had? You've had sex with other girls right? I mean, I guess I don't understand how you can consider getting married to this woman when she's clearly not really that into you - or sex for that matter."

Kelly tried to come to Jerry's aid, "Kim, not everyone is quite as uninhibited as you are. Maybe Jerry and his fiancee are just taking their time to get to know each other first." She knew after the last words left her mouth how hollow it sounded and so did we all.

Jerry looked back at Kim and then Kelly, "Look, you girls are incredibly beautiful and sexy and I'm sure you have had plenty of boyfriends and relationships but it just hasn't happened that way for me. My social circle, as they say, is very structured. The girls I have dated, have always seemed to be interested more in my money and family than in me. Even if they were great looking, I could never get past the fact that they just had dollar signs in their eyes. As much as I may have wanted to "bone" them, I just couldn't get interested in someone I didn't respect."

Wow. Well played Jerry. Kim sat back in her seat again but seemed to be looking at Jerry in a different way. With more respect that just a few seconds ago when she thought he wasn't taking control of the situation perhaps?

Kelly reached over and gave Jerry a hug, "Aww, Jerry, that's so sweet and sad at the same time. I'm so sorry." She put her head on his shoulder.

I think Kim was feeling like she might have pushed a little too hard as well. She put her head on his other shoulder as well. "Sorry Jerry. I had no right to press you on that part of your life. It's clearly a different world from where I am and I know you are in a tough spot."

She reached up and kissed his cheek and said, "I'll make it up to you somehow."

Oh god... This should be interesting.

Right about then, the waiter brought our meals and we dug into lobster, steak, and all manner of wonderful food and wine. Jerry seemed to forget about the earlier questioning and started to enjoy himself. Of course, with two gorgeous women sitting next to him, and now fawning over him even more than they had been, it wasn't hard.

Kim shared some of her lobster with him and when a bit of butter dripped down his chin, she instinctively reached up and licked it off. To her of course, this was no big thing. To Jerry however, I think that may have been more action than he'd had in the past few years.

Oh Jerry. If you only knew what you were in for...

Throughout this whole episode, Steve had frequently looked over at me with a look that could only be described as "Holy fuck, holy fuck. You've had these girls to yourself for three days now? How can you walk? Holy fuck."

I think that's what he was saying anyway.

At some point in the evening during the conversation, somebody said it. I'm not even sure who it was but the words came out - "We should all just chuck it and move down here and run a bareboat charter company."

Everyone kind of chuckled and said "Yeah, we should," and "That would be cool," in that joking way you do when it's a great idea but you'd never do it. But then we all went silent - each of us wondering if the others were actually serious.

Jerry broke the ice. "What would it take?"

I looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, how much money do you think it would take to do something like that?"

I paused, wondering if he could possibly be thinking of actually doing this. Okay, just for shits let's see.

"Well, you'd need a couple of boats at least to start, some dock space, an office. You could probably get some slightly used boats from the big charter operations that would be in pretty good shape."

I made some estimates and wild ass guesses and came up with about a million dollars to get started.

"We should do it," he said.

"Uh Jerry, you can count us out," Kim said. "Remember, we didn't even have enough money for a hotel room so we had to stowaway on Brad's boat?"

Hmm, yes, that actually worked out quite well didn't it - I thought to myself with a smile.

Jerry looked at each of us in a slow arc around the table. "Look, I've been wondering what I wanted to do with the money my Grandfather left me and I was thinking I would just be putting it back into my Dad's business but I think I've changed my mind.

"What if I financed this yacht charter business and you guys ran it? Brad, you and Steve seem to know all there is to know about boats and sailing and I kind of think the girls would probably make pretty good hostesses for crewed charters. Hell, just putting them on the brochure would guarantee a ton of business."

Kelly punched him playfully in the arm and then kissed him on the cheek while I tried not to let my mind run away with itself. I looked at Steve who seemed to be doing the same thing.

In all actuality, it was a stupid idea. None of us really knew the first thing about setting up a company - especially one in a foreign country. Practical me started ticking off in my mind, all the things that would be working against us.

Still...

As if to seal the deal before we'd even really started, Jerry snatched the check when the waiter brought it and declared, "Our first business expense! We're on!"

The rest of the evening was a whirlwind. We found a bar on the beach and drank, danced in the moonlight, and talked about this plan that was seemingly forming by itself. I don't think anyone really took it seriously but it kept coming up in our conversations.

Kim took turns dancing with Steve and Jerry (and eventually both of them together) but Kelly danced only with me. I told her I was willing to share her dances with the other guys but she just said "Nah, I think I just want to dance with you if you don't mind."

smugmug
smugmug
509 Followers