The Mystic Adventure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smugmug
smugmug
510 Followers

I watched Kelly watch intently as I slid in and out of Anna's pussy. I went nice and slow to give her a good look. On the backstroke, I lingered, with my cock just barely making contact with her cunt. Anna's juices were glistening in the moonlight. I slid back in. Slowly. And pulled back out. I looked at Anna, who was looking at Kelly, who was looking at my cock.

I pulled back again, and this time pulled all the way out. I slid my cock up the outside of Anna's cunt, over the mons and onto her belly, leaving a slimy trail. I pulled back down and slid back in. Both girls gasped. I pulled back out again and this time turned just slightly toward Kelly. Yeah, I was going to stick it in her mouth but I was going to tease her (and me) first.

Oh fuck, no I wasn't. I grabbed a fistful of Kelly's hair and pulled her over to my cock. Luckily, she had her mouth open 'cause I was jamming my cock in her face either way. She attacked that fucker like it was ambrosia. I think Anna must have had a thing for pussy to mouth too because she let out a groan and started breathing quicker.

I pushed Kelly off my cock and thrust it back into Anna to pick up another load. Two more strokes and I pulled out, pulled Kelly over again and drove it home. This time Anna reached down and grabbed the base of my cock and "helped" feed it to Kell. I looked over at Jerry who, despite still getting his dick sucked by Britta, and now Kim, was watching what Anna and Kell were doing intently. New ground for me too buddy. Enjoy the view.

I noticed that Britta had stopped sucking Jerry's cock and had come up on the cushions and laid back next to him. So Jerry was flanked by Anna on one side with me in her, Kelly still kneeling at his dick but alternately sucking my cock when I put it in her mouth, and Britt on the other side. Steve moved over to Britt and slid his cock in her and started fucking. I let Kelly's hair go and she turned to her other side to watch Steve's dick disappearing into Britt like mine was again in Anna. I could barely see Kim as she reached her hand between Brit's legs to grab Steve as he went in and out.

Steve had evidently been watching my actions with Kell as he was repeating the same pattern. He would pull out slowly and pause, with his cock barely connected to Brit's cunt, to make sure Kelly got a good look, and then slowly slide back in.

With all of Kelly's attention on Steve's dick, Jerry was getting nothing but eye stimulation and he'd had enough of that. He wriggled up and out from between the three girls and came around behind Kelly. Kim quickly got him hard again and guided him into Kelly's cunt. Kim came around in front of Kelly and, I don't know how she did it, managed to slide upside down, on her back, to get her head between Kelly's legs. She was in a 69 position with Kelly, licking the underside of Jerry's cock as he fucked Kelly. Kelly was so focused on Steve's cock fucking Britta that it took her a few seconds to notice Kim's cunt now staring her in the face.

Once she noticed however, it didn't take her long to bury her nose in Kim's snatch and attack her clit with her tongue.

I let her get a few licks in and then grabbed her hair and pulled her over to my cock as it came out of Anna. She quickly switched from cunt-licker to cock-sucker and devoured my meat. I gave her a few licks and then pushed her off and over to Steve who immediately got the message. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her over to his cock and stuffed it in her face. Oh my God, this was fucking crazy. I was thinking about the ten different ways I wanted to blow my load in this little orgy and I was getting real close.

Steve pushed her off his cock and back onto Kim's slit. He plunged back into Britt and then pulled out, slid forward on the deck, and plunged it into Britta's eager mouth. Fuck, better do the same with Anna.

At this point, I could tell from the groaning and breathing that everyone was close to cuming. This was going to be a splash-fest.

I pulled out of Anna's mouth and pulled Kelly's face out of Kim's cunt. I pulled her forward, off of Jerry's cock, and over on her back next to Anna. Kim, being the sexpert she was, knew what I was planning. She wriggled back up and around to lay next to Kelly. She spread her legs and pulled Jerry into her to keep him going.

Now we had all four girls on their backs, side by side, with three guys ready to blow. Kim uttered the first words anyone had said for what seemed like hours, "You boys ready to splash us?"

God. So casual. So casually fucking hot.

She pulled the girls heads together and reached down to grab Jerry between her legs. She pulled him out and pulled him up to their faces. Jerry looked confused but wasn't fighting back. Kim started stroking him and the other girls either grabbed his balls, pinched his nipples, or stuck a finger in his butt. Hell, I couldn't tell what was what.

Jerry was about to lose it and couldn't figure out why he wasn't going *in* somebody's mouth or cunt for this. The realization that the girls were aiming his dick at their faces, finally tripped his trigger and blew.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh, Oh God, Oh Fuuuuuuck!"

The sight of the girls opening their mouths and sticking out their tongues to catch his cum-shots and practically fighting to take the next blast, just fucking blew his mind. Wave after wave of orgasm shook through his body and he emptied his balls on their faces. When he stopped cuming and they started licking the cum off of each other, it blew his mind again and he shot another load.

I describe this so calmly now of course but at the time, my systems were short-circuiting and I was desperately trying to hold off.

That ain't happening.

Britt reached over to Steve and Kelly reached for me. Two sets of hands on each of us, along with I don't know how much girl-goo, along with four cum-covered, tongue-cleaned faces, did it

Steve shot first and hit Britt in the face. Anna turned to lick it off of her cheek and was plastered in the nose with another blast. She squealed and opened her mouth to catch the next shot.

Fuck. Kelly looked in my eyes that way she does and I went. She held me pointed at her face and locked on my eyes as I frosted her. Kim started licking my spunk as it ran down Kelly's cheek and off her chin. I couldn't stop cuming. The feeling was so intense it felt like my entire soul was emptying onto/into this woman.

And this woman was drinking it all in. Literally yes, but figuratively too. Through this raunchy, balls-out, fuck-fest, we had connected more solidly that I would have thought possible. I don't know if it was the fact that we went there together or the fact that it required us to simply and totally trust the other person that did it but we were locked together forever.

And it felt real good.

I don't really remember much more about that night. I remember looking over at Kelly as she was sleeping at some point in the night and feeling all the feelings I just described. I remember falling back asleep with a smile and knowing that I had discovered profound peace and happiness.

The rest of the cruise was more of the same. It wasn't all about just sex. We, all of us, connected on many levels besides that. It was a perfect storm of personalities and perspectives that somehow combined to form a group that was one in a million.

On the last day, as we hauled our gear off the boat and contemplated what we had all experienced, we just stopped and stood in silence at the wonder of it all.

Kelly and I flew back to Hartford and I introduced her to my parents. They hit it off instantly as I knew they would. My Mom pulled me aside at one point and whispered, "Oh Brad, she's adorable. I love her! You should definitely hang on to her."

I whispered back, "Already sealed the deal Mom."

She screamed and threw her arms around me. Dad and Kelly looked over and Dad said to Kelly with a grin, "I'm guessing that means you're getting married?"

She nodded and they hugged, Dad maybe lingering a bit longer in that hug given the stunning woman in his arms? He gave me a congratulatory hug as well and muttered under his breath an approving "Damn, Boy."

That week in the islands was a turning point. I did things I never thought I would do, I felt things I never thought I could feel, and my life was changed forever.

I got on that boat as one person and got off as someone completely different. We drank, fucked, sailed, partied, lived, and loved.

And that, my friends, was my Mystic Adventure.

smugmug
smugmug
510 Followers