The Mystic Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you Okay?" I cracked opened the door slowly and saw her lying on the bed with her face buried in a pillow, obviously sobbing.

"What's wrong," I said as I hurried over to the bed. "Are you hurt?" She didn't seem to be in pain but she was definitely crying.

"Oh Brad. This is all so wonderful and so beautiful. It's just too much. I started thinking about the fact that it's going to be over in 10 days and I just started crying."

"Hey, that's not like you. You take every day one at a time and enjoy them all to the fullest. Don't start worrying about things that haven't happened yet. Let's just have some fun and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow."

She rolled over and wiped her eyes and smiled. "I know. I'm so stupid. I never do this but all of a sudden, the thought of this being over and going back to the real world just hit me and I started balling!" She sniffled and wiped her hair from her face. "God, I'm a wreck." Then she looked up at me and into my eyes. She sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her head in my chest. God she smelled good.

"Brad, I know we've been joking around and having fun like this is just a big party but I want you to know how much this means to me. And Kim too." She pulled back and looked up at me, "to think how close we were to having a real problem down here and then to have it transformed into something like this is just, well, I just can't believe it."

"Hey Kelly,"

"My friends call me Kell."

"Oh, okay...Kell." Shit, there goes another shift in this "relationship" that seems to be forming. I don't really want to think about that right now. "Look, it's me who should be thanking you. I was wallowing in my own self-pity when I got on that plane. But when you sat down in 18C and looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes and infected me with your every-day-is-an-adventure outlook, you snapped me out of it right then. You basically saved this vacation for me when I thought it couldn't be saved, just on the flight down. Now that you are going to be with me for the whole week, I think that's probably fixed me for the rest of my life."

"Oh Brad, that's the nicest thing...," she started sobbing again and clung to me harder. I held her until she calmed down and hit me in the chest. "Get out of here. I've got to get myself together so I can get back to having fun!"

I got up and headed out, "Make it snappy, we've got to be heading out pretty soon. I don't want to be anchoring at Marinas Cay at night."

Kim looked up as I came out of the forward cabin, "Is she alright?"

"Yeah, I think she got a little overwhelmed by it all. She's fine."

Kim took a more serious tone. "Listen Brad, I really want to thank you for all this. This is more than we could have ever wished for. I can't believe we are going to be sailing around this paradise for 10 days. When I think of what that snobby cruise ship would have been. With smarmy assholes who would be hitting on us from the second we stepped on the ship. Ugh! Thank you for saving us from all that." She leaned in to me and kissed me on the cheek and as she did, her shirt gaped open a little giving me a quick glimpse of the perfect inside curve of her breast. No, thank you my dear.

"Kim, I just told Kelly that it's you two who I want to thank - for saving my vacation. I've got a whole different outlook on life from when I started and it's because of you two." My dick was urging me to rip her shirt open and bury my face in her breasts but I resisted and kissed her forehead instead. As much as I wanted to bone the shit out of these two, and frankly, that was seeming like it was going to be more and more of a possibility, this seemed like a connection moment that I didn't want to ruin.

"When you guys are ready, come on up on deck so we can go over some things about the boat."

I headed up the companionway stairs back out into the sunshine and the bustle of the dock. The crowd had thinned out by now and several boats had left or were in the process of leaving. I saw Steve on the other side of the dock, casting off the lines from his boat while his nervous looking buddy/crew tried to figure out where to stand and not be in the way. Oh man, I had a wave of worry wash over me when I saw that. I've taken people sailing before who, for some reason, just didn't mesh with the boat. They were nervous, uncomfortable, and just had a terrible time. Sometimes, you don't know until you actually do it if this thing is for you. For all their enthusiasm, either of these girls could wind up hating this and that would be a predicament.

Steve looked up and I pushed that thought out of my mind. "Hey man, we'll see you out there!" I yelled as he threw off the last line.

"You suck!" he yelled back as he busted into a big smile. He glanced over at his buddy who was in white shorts and freaking cardigan; looking like he was afraid he was going to catch something if he sat down, and looked back at me. He shook his head and turned to his wheel to guide the boat away from the dock.

I chuckled and turned back to see Kim and Kelly coming up from below.

"Who sucks?" Kelly asked, looking fully composed and as radiant as ever.

"That was Steve. I met him just before you got here. I'm pretty sure he thinks the gods had some sort of mix-up and you two were supposed to go with him on his boat instead of his buddy." I pointed to Steve's boat as it moved slowly down the row of docked boats heading out to the harbor.

"Does he have a captain for his boat?" Kim asked, looking at the spiffily dressed man on board.

"No, that's his buddy. He's dressed up like some kind of yacht club officer or something."

"Oh my god, that's too funny! He looks like he has a corn cob up his butt!" Kim burst out laughing at her own comment and Kelly punched her playfully in the arm.

"That's not nice!" she laughed. "But god, you're right. He looks like he really doesn't want to be there. That'll be a fun time for your buddy Steve."

Just then, Steve looked back towards us and obviously now saw the girls on deck with me. He flipped a finger at us but I knew he was just giving me shit and I knew I deserved it. Kelly started waving back so I waved too.

"Bye Steve!" I heard Kim yell and I looked over at her expecting her to have joined in playfully rubbing it in his face. She was rubbing it in all right. She had her shirt pulled open and was full on flashing him and everyone else who happened to be looking.

"Kim!" Kelly screamed and then burst out laughing.

I don't know how I managed to pull my eyes from Kim's perfect chest but I looked back at Steve just in time to seem him turn away shaking his head. He looked up to the sky and raised his hands in a "Why me God" kind of gesture.

A few seconds later, the radio on the wheel pedestal crackled to life.

"Mystic Adventure, Mystic Adventure; this is Razor," I knew it was Steve calling for one more parting shot.

"Razor, this is Mystic. Switch to channel 3." Everyone leaves their radio on channel 16 but you can't carry on a conversation on that channel so the normal protocol is to agree to an alternate channel for your chat. I showed Kelly how to switch the radio to channel 3 and raised the mic. "Razor, this is Mystic. Copy?"

"Hey man, tell whoever that was; thanks for the lovely parting gift. And, did I mention; You suck!"

I laughed and raised the mic to answer him back but Kim grabbed it out of my hand.

"Ooh! I want to talk to him. Do I press here?"

"Yup. Just let go when you are done talking or you won't hear him."

"Hi Steve! This is Kim. I'm sorry I did that to you. I hope it didn't scar you for life or stunt your growth." She looked at me, "Do I have to say 'Over'?"

"No," I chuckled.

"Darlin', I can assure you that my growth is not stunted by that display." We all laughed at the stupid double entendres that were flying. "You made my day Kim. Thanks for that. I don't even want to know which islands you are heading to. I don't think my heart could take it but if we run into each other, you are all invited over for rum punch and cheese."

"It's a deal," Kim said.

"Razor, out."

"Do you think we'll run into him out there Brad?" Kim asked as she handed me the mic.

"It's a pretty good bet. There are a pretty well established set of ports in the islands so it's a good chance we'll see them again. I hope we do. He's a nice guy."

Kelly punched me in the arm, "You just want to see Kim's tits again."

"No way. Didn't you know? I'm gay. That stuff doesn't interest me in the least." I tried to give my best disinterested look.

"I know a maglite that says different," Kelly said and we all broke out laughing at the memory of last night at the bar.

We spent the next hour or so going over the boat and how the various lines and winches worked. I showed them how to raise the mainsail and unfurl the jib and we talked about how we would anchor when the time came. They picked it up very quickly and seemed to have a good sense of what they would be doing. I reminded them that while there would be time for sunning and relaxing once we were anchored, while we were sailing, there would be some work, especially when going upwind. They said they were ready for anything so I started getting ready to get going.

Just then, I realized that I had not brought my gear from the hotel room. Shit! I hadn't even checked out! I told the girls to sit tight and I would run back to the room to get my stuff. I stepped onto the dock and saw the Dockmaster coming towards me with my bag on a cart.

"I thought you might be needing this Brad," he said as he approached.

"Oh thanks! I got so caught up in getting the boat ready, I forgot about the room!"

"No worries Brad. We've got all your things right here. I've squared your account with the Hotel manager and you are all set."

"You really didn't have to do that. It was my stupid mistake for not looking where I was going."

"Case closed Brad. It's done and it's our pleasure. There is one more thing however. Your guests wanted to return the Boutique package that you bought and credit it back to your account. Since I had settled your account with the manager beforehand, there really wasn't any reason to return the items so I've brought them with me. Would you still like to have them?

I looked back at the girls. I knew how excited they were when they first saw the clothes.

"We just felt bad and thought if we can't actually pay you for this wonderful trip, we could at least try to save you some money."

I was touched by their thoughtfulness. And Kim's shirt was still unbuttoned. It was just open a little bit and I couldn't actually see anything but frankly, that's even more sexy than if she just had the whole thing open. The tease; the hint of what you can't see but know is there just around the corner; that's the shit.

Focus. I looked back at the Dockmaster and then back at the girls.

"I guess it's not coming out of my wallet so what do you say? Do you want this stuff?"

They looked at each other and then smiled, "Okay!" They shouted in unison. They jumped up and reached for the packages that the Dockmaster was handing over. Each time Kim reached for a package, her shirt opened up and I got a flash of her breast. God, they were perfect. They weren't big but they were perfectly shaped and so smooth looking.

What the hell is it about the curve of a woman's breast that is so mesmerizing? Why do guys, who've already seen a hundred of them, still want to see more? I'm sure it's related to some sort of evolutionary procreation selection that promotes the species or something. Whatever it is, I'm glad we have it.

"Earth to Brad."

Kelly's voice snaped me out of my Darwinian daydream and I realize that I'm staring at Kim's right breast as she takes the last of the packages from the Dockmaster.

Kim looks over at me, "Oops!" she says with a sly grin. She turns to carry the clothes down below and I look back at the Dockmaster.

"You have a good trip Brad. Call us on channel 16 if you need anything or have any problems."

"Will do sir and thanks again for all you've already done."

With that, I fired up the engine and got ready to shove off. The dockhands helped untie the lines and guide the big boat out from its spot between two other boats as I slowly kicked it into gear and got underway. As I got clear, two smaller boats approached us from the side. One was our dinghy. It was a small, inflatable boat with a little outboard engine on the back. The guy in it brought it alongside, tied its long bowline to the boat and then jumped in the other boat for a ride back to the dock. Our dinghy fell back behind us and would follow in our wake, ready to take us to shore when we anchored.

The yacht basin was not very crowded but I still moved with care out to the main harbor. From there, I headed out to the Sir Francis Drake Channel - the main sailing area of the Virgin Islands. The girls were on deck, just taking in all the scenery and tidying up various lines as I had shown them earlier. As we got closer to the mouth of the harbor, I could feel the wind picking up. This was going to be a good sail up to Marinas Cay.

"All right girls. Let's get ready to raise the main," I yelled over the sound of the engine and the waves. They got to their places as I had explained and found the right line to use to raise the sail. They wrapped it around an electric winch and held on to the end.

"Ready!" they said.

I turned the boat straight into the wind. "Do it!"

They started pulling on the line and the winch kicked in and "assisted" their efforts. This is the first time I'd seen one of these new assist winches and I was instantly sold. Normally, someone has to put a handle into the top of the winch and hand crank the thing around and around as someone else pulls on the end. It's a tough, tedious process - especially on a big boat. The assist winch senses someone pulling on the rope that is wrapped around it and its electric motor turns on and helps. The harder you pull, the faster the winch will turn until it has to gear down as the load gets high. The girls had no trouble raising the mainsail so we were quickly ready for the jib.

The jib is the sail in the front of the boat and it is stowed by wrapping it around and around itself like a window blind while it's attached to the wire going up to the top of the mast. To deploy the jib, you don't raise it, you just unfurl it like you would pull down a blind. The jib is an even bigger sail than the mainsail oddly enough and it has to be controlled with its own set of winches - one on each side of the boat. These were also assist winches and the girls set them up as I had shown them.

"Ready!" they yelled.

"Do it!"

Like the curve of a woman's breast that I never get tired of, there's a moment in big boat sailing when three things come together that is similarly wonderful. As the girls pulled the jib out, I slowly eased the boat off of the eye of the wind. This put the wind to one side of the boat. Here's the moment. The sails filled, the boat heeled over, and I cut the engine off.

To the newbie, the silence is startling. You go from a rumbling diesel engine and its associated vibration that has blended into the background to just the sound of the wind and waves. Then, as the boat gets its side rail down and it starts driving forward through the waves, it produces one of the true "sweet spots" in sailing. To new sailors, it's either an epiphany or a "Holy shit, get me off of this thing!" moment and I was desperately hoping it would be the former with these two girls.

Kim and Kelly tied off the jib and scrambled up to the high side of the boat as I had explained to them earlier. They each grabbed hold of the lifelines that form a kind of fence around the boat and looked out over the ocean. I could see them taking it all in; looking down at the low side that seemed to be straight down and practically under water. I saw them look up at the sails and all the way up to the top of the mast. I could see them soaking it all up but I didn't hear anything from them. On the one hand, this could be a good thing. Of course, hearing nothing meant that they were not screaming in terror. That would have been bad. Really bad.

The fact that they weren't saying anything still had me a little worried though. I quickly found out why they were silent. Kelly slowly looked back at me and her mouth was open - jaw dropped style - and her eyes were wide and gleaming.

Gotcha.

"Oh my God! This is fantastic!"

"I'm glad you like it. I was a little worried that you might make me take you back to dry land."

"Never! I never want to get off!"

I called up to Kim who hadn't said a word yet, "Kim, you okay up there?"

Kim turned back towards us with a somber look on her face. Uh, oh.

"Two words," Kim said. "Fuck. Me."

"Um, is that good?" I stammered.

"Let me get this straight," she said. "Your girlfriend didn't want to come on this vacation? She knew what this was like and decided not to come?"

So I guess that was good. What a relief. "Yeah, I'd taken her out before. She said it was too tippy and didn't like the salty air. She said it ruined her perm."

"Fuck her. You're good to be rid of her. Anybody who doesn't see the beauty in this is a nut job."

"No shit," I said as I released a huge sigh. I realized I had been tensed up like a spring this whole time, praying to the gods that this would work out. It was the make or break point basically. Everything from here on would be smooth sailing...

The trip to Marinas Cay was easy and smooth. I pointed out the different islands and told them how the sails worked. I even let Kelly steer for a little while. She picked it up almost instantly and was even able to read the sails and adjust her course when the wind shifted slightly. It was hard to believe but it was like she was a natural.

When we got to the island, we dropped the mainsail, furled up the jib, and motored into the cove. We dropped anchor, relaxed with some drinks, and watched a few other boats come in. Kelly went below, apparently figured out how to work the stove, and came back with a delicious meal of broiled shrimp and stir-fried veggies. Kim and I just looked at each other.

"How did you do that!" I asked in amazement.

"When we were loading the food this morning, I saw the shrimp and knew we had to have it for dinner tonight. One of the guys showed me how to work the stove so I just whipped it up. It was easy!"

"Well it's fantastic Kell. I love you."

"I love you too Kim."

I watched frozen, with a shrimp poised at my mouth, while the girls looked into each other's eyes and leaned in to kiss. It wasn't a tongue thrashing make out session like my dick was hoping for but it was just a little longer than a casual, best girlfriends kiss. I remembered back to the time they were in the bathroom together this morning and how it was just a little too quiet in there. Of course, I also thought back to my vividly wicked, prematurely interrupted fantasy of them in that bathroom and my cock started to twitch again. Down boy. Patience Grasshopper. Easy big fella. I swear I heard him say, "Fuck you asshole! I need to bone these bitches or I'm gonna explode!"

We finished the last of the shrimp and refilled our glasses with rum punch. It was dark and I leaned back on the cockpit cushions and looked up at the sky. The stars were in full splendor tonight.

"Do you guys know the constellations?"

They followed my gaze upward and gasped together.

"Oh my God."

"Fuck. Me."

I now knew that these responses meant that they liked what they saw.

"Do you know what they all are?" Kim asked as they both slid up on either side of me and laid back.

"Some of them. Not all." I showed them the ones I knew told them what I knew about celestial navigation - using the sun and the stars to navigate a ship. I told them I'd never really used the stars to navigate, I just knew the theory but they still thought it was cool and I enjoyed sharing it with them.