The Naked and the Dead Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As afternoon turned to evening, we shifted from touch to talk. The afternoon had created a much deeper bond and intimacy between the six of us. The conversation was completely uninhibited. We talked about our sexual pasts and our sexual fantasies. No one held anything back. Our friends had fantasies which Gail and I hoped we could help them live out.

Alexis and Jean-Paul both had to work the next day and left around 8:00 p.m. Gail and I had taken the week after our wedding off. We didn't think we could afford a real honeymoon yet. Alexis and Jean-Paul and Samantha and Harry had offered to let us stay in their houses, walking distance apart, for a week at the beach. Gail and I spent the night with Samantha and Harry. It wasn't sexual but reflected our new bonds that the four of us slept together nude in one bed.

Our week at the beach ended abruptly Monday morning when Gail's and my cell phones rang almost simultaneously. The message from my boss was blunt: "Your week off is cancelled. There's a dead girl in a car in Estero. The car's registered to Congressman Worth. You're the most experienced investigator available. You'll work with FDLE." Gail got an almost identical message. For our honeymoon, Gail and I would work another murder case together.