The Naughty Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had no option to do as she ordered knowing that when she did orgasm he would taste both her juices and his own cum.

Sure enough his aunt screamed and her sweet juices flowed down his throat along with his salty cum.

As he was licking his aunt he felt his mother's mouth on his cock making it nice and hard for her pleasure.

Again she fucked her son and then deposited her juices and his cum down his throat making him gag.

'That's it swallow it you naughty, naughty boy. Drink and eat it because that's all you are getting for supper tonight,' she said as she came on his face.

Time passed and John finished college then got a job as far away from his mother and aunt as possible.

He eventually opened his own business, met a wonderful girl and had a family of his own.

So here he was back in his mother's house for the very last time.

It was bare. The house clearance people had virtually stripped it. He'd kept some things, sold others and gave stuff to a charity in town.

He walked into his old bedroom and remembered the abuse.

Strangely he felt his cock lurch. It hadn't done that in a long time.

At the age of sixty eight he had just buried his ninety one year old mother. Apparently Aunt Joan had passed away two years earlier but he hadn't known.

He only found out about his mother when a solicitor contacted him about her will in which she had left everything to him.

He walked out of the house, locked the door and as he walked away he smiled melancholy at the memories it held.

12