The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. We were ready.

The next ten minutes were so sexy I almost whipped out my cock to jerk off again. Lori strutted into the scene with a kind of confidence I hadn't seen in her before. She played the part of a sexy, horny, wobbly-breasted neighbor perfectly, just the way I'd imagined it. Rob did pretty well, too, speaking his lines in a reasonably natural way, but it was clear Lori was the star. Into the water she went, and up she came with nipples blazing. She tossed off her wet shirt with a casual vivacity that made me tingle, and she kissed Rob with everything she had. She pushed his bathing suit down while she was kissing him and she played with his big hard cock under the crystal-clear water with her hands. And the kiss burned on. I had the boom mic right over their heads when she said, "I wanna suck your cock."

Rob lifted himself and sat on the pool's edge, right between my microphones, and Lori's mouth went at him like she was dying to give a blowjob, like she was the horniest woman in the world. I backed away, turned the boom mic off and I quietly picked up one of the tripod mounted cameras and repositioned it, zooming in perfectly, and then I did the same on the other side, with the other camera. It was game on. I went to the soundboard, put on my headphones, and I listened while I watched. Either Lori was putting her best blowjob technique out there for the cameras or she was just lost in the horny moment. It was all there — the slow but hungry start, the playful licking, the deep-throating, the beautiful moaning, the smiling breathlessness when she stroked the slippery cock energetically with both her hands. She was on fire, lost in her man's happiness, taking him deep in her throat again. Rob held on way way longer than I could have. He looked like the king of the world as he sat there, leaning back, supporting himself with his arms, his eyes watching his beautiful, sexy wife work his hard cock for all it was worth. He started whimpering when he was deep in her throat again, and his hands went to her head, holding her there. She backed off, gasping, her eyes wild with lust. "Cum for me!" she demanded, her voice wild and gruff. "Cum all over my face." Her head plunged downward again and moved up and down, just enough to fuck him. Through the headphones I heard all her noises — loud gurgles and muffled gags, the sounds of a throat fucking a big cock. She was relentless. Rob's body spasmed. He was at the end of his rope, barely holding back a gusher when his sexy wife, her eyes watering and her face red, released him from her throat. Rob's big cock, majestically hard and resolute, shining with muculent slime, spurted hot cum in splattering gushes that splashed—with a force that made her flinch—all over Lori's surprised-looking face. In a nearly silent whisper I said to myself, "Oh my God!," and I watched the remarkable silence between Rob and Lori, and the luminous sparkle in their eyes. Lori's face dripped with a breathtaking amount of warm cum, and her tongue emerged from her sexy smile, licking all the dribbling drips of it she could get.

It was a blowjob for the ages.

I texted Christy the next day. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I wanted to. She didn't seem to mind, and we had a quick little text conversation that was nice. It ended with, Big BJ scene last night. Mind if I drink your beer while I edit it? She replied, No fair! I wanna see!

I did work on editing it, but truthfully, I was lost in anticipation. If Lori and Rob were still game, I was about to become a porn star myself for one night, the front half of a spit-roast, with my cock in Lori's very special mouth. The thought of it scrambled my thinking. I was pretty much worthless all day.

I looked out my window at least twenty times that morning and afternoon, hoping to catch a glimpse of Lori, but their house was quiet and seemingly empty. I wished for a friendly wave, or, even better, a phone call—Rob's friendly voice asking, 'Hey, brother, want to come over and fuck my sexy wife's throat?'

What does deep throat feel like, I wondered? Like a pussy? Different? Would she even go that far with me? Just a plain old blowjob would be awesome enough, or even, for that matter, a simple handjob. And then I wondered if I'd dreamt it all, or if maybe she or Rob or both of them had changed their mind.

I was sitting at my desk when my phone rang. It was Rob. "Hi, Ev," he said. "We're over at Sinickah Lake doing a winery tour, and we wanted to check in about tonight."

"Hi Evan," Lori said. They were on speakerphone and I could hear the noises of a restaurant. "Are you with us tonight?" she asked. "I'm really looking forward to it. I hope you don't have other plans."

"Oh, no, yeah...I'm...with you!" I said, sounding like an over-excited dork.

"Excellent," Rob said. "Yeah, we'll make some magic, right? Is that what they say in the biz?"

"How would he know?" Lori said. "We're his first."

"Oh, no, I just meant the...show biz," Rob said.

"Yeah," I said, thinking of nothing better to say. A smooth ladies man I'm not.

Lori asked me, "Will you come for dinner and a swim before, um, we get started, honey?" I could sense her blushing shyness, right through the phone. "I may not be able to keep my mind on my cooking," she said, "but, I'll make something for us, okay?"

I nodded as if they could see me. "Sure, that'd be great."

"Six o'clock, then?" she said. "Wear your suit."

"Later, brother," Rob said.

I put my phone down and looked at the lump in my shorts. Just the sound of Lori's voice had made me hard.

I'd thought a lot about her touch, and her mouth, and how they would affect me, if and when something happened, but I hadn't thought about the movie and how my presence in it would be explained. As I sat there at my desk I brainstormed a few scenarios, and the one that made the most sense was a father/son angle. Out at the pool the horny neighbor woman had only asked about Rob's wife being away; she was unaware that his son was visiting. I would play the son of course, and it would mean I would have to say a line or two, maybe something like, "Oh my God! Dad! What are you doing!" And then the two of them would buy my silence with sex. Rob would say, "Don't tell your mother, son. Come on in. Help me with this beautiful woman."

-

A simmering excitement livened my mind as the evening drew near, and then I was there, with Rob and Lori again, a quick swim with them and then the warmth of their kitchen. Lori worked on her food prep at her cutting board next to the stove. I sipped my drink and explained my idea to them, the one about the son being home. Lori turned, facing me, with a different kind of look on her face. Her aqua colored bikini, still damp, clung to her, and her nipples weren't the least bit shy.

"Oh my God," she said. "That's...really sexy. 'Help me with this beautiful woman'? How much...'help' is the son willing to give?"

I watched her face redden, nearly to the color of the tomato that was in her hand. Her eyes had a new kind of soft intensity.

Rob took a sip of his drink and spoke softly and calmly. "Sounds like the father's ready to share her completely. That really would make a smokin' hot movie, wouldn't it? But what if we take it even further. If the son is staying at the house, maybe his girlfriend is with him. Do you think his girlfriend would be into something like that? What do you call it, a swap? A fourway?"

Lori breathed out loudly through her nostrils, and back in again, and then she did it again. She looked stuck, standing there, like she couldn't think how to make herself move. Rob moved in to stir the sizzling, nearly burning onions in the sauté pan behind her, and she got back to work, looking a little dazed and confused as she cut up the tomato and added it to the salad.

I stood there in my plain old bathing suit, glad it was damp from our quick swim; the cool clamminess of it kept my cock from heating up and embarrassing me. Rob's idea ricocheted around inside my head. Lori seemed to be in on it. She was nervous and fidgety, but she wasn't questioning him. She knew what he meant and it was clear they'd already discussed it. I had a feeling her nervousness was from having the new idea said out loud; having it out in the open.

"There'd have to be a girl," I said, stating the obvious, like a dork. I knew Christy was the one, the one on Rob's mind. It had to be her, and really, who else would there be?

Rob said, "I guess there's two different ways we could do it. One is, the father lets his son in on a nice blowjob from the sexy neighbor, in order to keep him from telling his mother about things. That'd be good. It'd make a plenty hot movie and we could definitely do that. But Lori and I have been watching some more porn and so many of them blow up into these amazing group sex situations, with way more than blowjobs. We've been fascinated by it all, and we thought our little movie might be a chance to, you know, try something that's...bigger and...a little more equitable. We'd both get to try out a big fantasy."

"Yeah, I mean, that'd be totally hot," I said. Then, as I excitedly tried to unravel the threads of all the ideas, I was hit with the awful thought that maybe they had another couple in mind. Maybe they'd gotten drunk with some friends and talked about it, and I'd be the odd man out, standing behind the cameras, watching it all. I needed clarity, so I said, "If you guys want to bring in another couple it's fine with me."

Rob smiled. Lori was still stirring her sauté, with her back to me. I could tell she was nervous. "It's you, brother, either way," he said. "We didn't know if...your friend Christy might be interested. I know it's a longshot, but...Lori has this idea of fairness. It's one of the things I love about her." He looked at her and said, "Do you want to tell him about it, hun?"

Lori turned, facing me, and she leaned back against the counter. She crossed her arms in front of her, still red-faced and nervous. "We'd like...to go further with this," she said, as her face reddened even more, "but I want it to be fair, and equal. I know it's probably crazy to think your friend Christy would be at all interested, but Rob's a handsome guy. Would you even want to ask her, though?"

Lori said the last part with hope in her voice, and on her face. She was nervous and embarrassed but it was pretty obvious she wanted to fuck me, and this was her way in. I had a funny feeling it was all her idea, the way the movie had been.

There was nothing I wanted more, at that moment, than to make it all happen, to finally get to fuck Lori, in the middle of a wild fourway no less. I texted Christy, asking her to call me. She was home alone and she got back to me right away. I wandered outside to the table by the pool to take the call.

"What's the matter, are you okay?" she said. "You sound funny."

"No, yeah, I'm okay," I said. "I'm...at the neighbors. We're going to shoot a big scene tonight."

"You pervert!" she said, her voice sounding like it was smiling. "What are you calling me for? You like teasing me, don't you."

"I do, but no, it's not that," I said. I took a deep breath. "Remember I told you the husband, Rob, thinks you're hot?"

"Yeah. The handsome older guy," she said, with a smile in her voice. "Did you tell him I think he is, too?"

"No. Would you like to tell him in person?"

"What do you mean?" she said.

"All right, this is going to sound crazy, but...they want me and you to be in their movie. With them. All of us together."

"Oh my God," Christy said. "For real? They said that?"

I told her about the direction the movie was going in, the son at home angle, and the possibility of him having a girlfriend, and...

"So it'd be, like, real orgy sex?" she said.

"Yeah. All of us on their bed. I think that's what they have in mind. It's crazy, I know."

"Fffuucck!" she said. "Me with that good looking old guy? And his hot wife? And you, too? Oh my God. I mean, I wanna say yes. Will you think I'm a sleaze?"

"A sleaze? No. A slut maybe.

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding, obviously," I said. "I mean, look at what I'm into."

"Yeah, you're pretty much a slut," she said, sounding like she was smiling again. "So, the old guy...oh, God, he knows who I am, though, right?"

"I don't think he'd like you calling him the old guy. His name's Rob. And yes, he knows who you are. Back when they first knew that I knew you, he said you were the best looking girl on the news. He meant it, I could tell."

"Really? I love that! I'm vain, I know, but that's one of the cool things about my job; I get to feel like a sex symbol even though I'm not one. In a bigger market I'd just be the skinny girl, and nobody'd care."

"Yeah, I wouldn't do well if I was on-air," I said. "I'd be way too self-conscious."

"Trust me, there'd be girls and women after you. There's all kinds of tastes."

"Maybe. You and Lori have both helped a lot. I feel way better about myself these days," I said. "So wait a minute. I didn't call just to shoot the shit. Did you say you might actually want to try this?"

"Yeah, I'll try it. I've been jealous of you, with this whole thing you're doing with them. And you said there's a legal contract and everything, so I feel a tiny bit safe at least. Yeah, I want to be in on it."

I couldn't believe my ears. "For real?"

"Yeah. Just let me know when. I've always wanted to try orgy sex."

"You cannot be this casual about it. Are you?"

"Of course not," she said. "It's crazy and...it's just crazy. But...I'm not going to say no. You really trust these people, right? It seems like it's the perfect way to try it."

"Yeah, that's...right I guess," I said, a little stunned. "Can you come over right now? We're going to eat dinner in a few minutes, so you don't need to rush. You can park at my house and walk through the bushes in the back. We'll be out by the pool."

"Oh my God, right now? Yeah, I guess."

"Bring a bathing suit," I said. "We usually swim a little."

I felt like I was dreaming when I went back inside and told Rob and Lori that Christy was on her way. It was the strangest feeling, like I was living someone else's life, walking around in someone else's body. Rob and Lori looked a little stunned. Their quietly happy but boring marriage had transitioned, in two weeks time, from traditional to decidedly untraditional, with the sexual freedoms that they'd previously only fantasized about suddenly wrapped up like easily opened gifts on each of their laps. And they were opening them.

We ate dinner while we waited for Christy, nearly making it through two bottles of wine from the two cases they'd brought home from the winery tour that afternoon. As we ate they told me all about the place, and they told me, in great detail, all about the lunch waitress, a young woman my age who's into Star Trek, gaming, and photography.

"She's perfect for you!" Lori said. "So cute with her blue hair."

Rob added, "She'd look pretty good in a bathing suit, but she needs some sun. White as a ghost."

We'd cleared the table and were sitting there, quietly talking, sipping wine, when Christy walked toward us across the backyards. I felt a warm rush of adrenaline in my blood when I made the introductions.

"We love you on the news," Lori said, with nervousness in her voice.

"Yes, you're wonderful," Rob said.

Rob, usually a confident conversationalist, was nearly speechless. Maybe it was because he was in his bathing suit, with his handsome hairy legs and chest showing, and Christy was fully dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Thank god Christy talks a lot when she's nervous. She kept the moment from being silently awkward, although I could tell she was feeling it, too.

"Oh my god, I like your pool. I'd love to have a nice pool someday, but it's so hard to really settle down in a nice house when you're in the news business. I know people that have moved to a new city every two years or so. There's always condos, some of them have nice pools, but there's always people there. That can be kind of fun, too. It'd be different though. This is such a nice neighborhood. How long have you guys lived here?"

"We raised our kids here," Lori said. "They went to West End High School."

"Oh, I did a story there," Christy said. "The shop class, the teacher had the kids build a sports car and they raffled it off for charity. It was red, I think. A snake, or something like that. A Cobra? Is that a car?"

"It is," Rob said, his eyes sparkling with delight at Christy's youthful charm. "I bought ten tickets for that raffle, but...some old bald guy won it."

"You would have looked good in it," Christy said, suddenly flirty, and then she blushed a little. "Can I get a glass of wine? I think I need one. My friend said I could probably live on wine. She said I'd still look the same but my skin would be purple."

Lori chuckled and Rob did, too. They had plenty of wine in them already, so their nervousness was different, sort of wide-eyed and happy looking, like they were staring into the unknown. It was a good kind of stare, though, like what they were seeing was enjoyable.

Christy went with Rob into the house. Lori and I sat quietly, unsure of what to say to each other. A minute or two passed. Rob and Christy didn't come back immediately with a drink in her hand, the way we thought they would.

"She's cute," Lori said. "I was never that skinny."

"Women seem to spend a lot of time thinking about that kind of thing," I said.

"I know," she said. She looked down at her bikini clad body, eyeing the way her belly looked as she sat there in the chair, its soft flesh folded with a far from unpleasant crease. "It's unhealthy to dwell on it, but...it's hard not to. The whole world's full of it. Fat this, fat that. Truthfully, I just want to feel good about myself, and...lately, I do."

I smiled. "Well there you go then. That means you're on the right path. Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"Oh, I like that one," Lori said, smiling. "Is that Spock?"

I nodded. "Sherlock Holmes said it, too."

"Wow, two wise men," Lori said, suddenly blushing a little and looking shy. "So the truth must be I want to be a slutty wife, with a husband who lets me."

We heard Christy's nervous giggle coming from inside the house. Lori and I looked in that direction, but we couldn't see them yet. I was about to ask Lori if she was sure about everything, if she really wanted to go down the road she and Rob were on, when she said, "I'm really looking forward to this." She looked at me, straight into my eyes, and hers were sparkling. "I don't know what it is about you. I've wanted to...to fuck you, ever since I met you. Are you sure you want to? I'm just an old fat girl."

I smiled and looked as deeply into her eyes as I could. "I thought you said you've been feeling good about yourself."

"Feeling good and being honest are sort of the same thing, right?"

"Yeah," I said, "but...you're not fat. You look like a model. Just...plus sized."

Lori's eyes were still sparkling. "A model? That's how you see me?"

"Yeah. A beautiful one."

"What did you think when you first met me, at your side door that day."

"You looked beautiful," I said. "You had a button-up shirt on, and what do you call those pants? Capris?"

"You remember that? Those are my favorites. Rob likes the way my big ass looks in them."

"It's not big. It's perfect. I watched you walk away. And I'd already seen you in a bikini; you were wearing one, out here by the pool, the day I moved in."

"Really? Yeah, I guess you snuck up on me. If I'd known someone was moving in that day I wouldn't have been out here."