The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" Robert asked me, as I slipped into the comfort of the water. "Do we pass the screen test?"

"You both get an A+," I said. "That was...pretty awesome."

"I'm just along for the ride," Robert said. "My sweet wife's hair trigger makes everything happen."

"Hey!" she quietly scolded, head still sideways against his chest. Her smirk showed her inner delight. "That's not polite, in front of our neighbor."

"You're gonna be the perfect porn star, Honey," he said, holding her tight against him. His eyes looked my way. "Real live orgasms are what you're after, right Evan?"

I didn't answer. Lori face and her shoulders were flushed red, maybe from embarrassment, and I didn't want to add to it.

The next few days at work seemed interminably long. All I wanted to do was get home, gaze out my window at Lori by the pool, and work on the video files I shot Friday night. It was hot stuff. Lori looked amazing in every shot, and her endearing shyness made everything even hotter. And that orgasm! Oh my God! Topless and quietly explosive, I'd missed the subtleties of it in the heat of the moment. I played it back over and over, adjusting shadow highlights and correcting color...yeah, I know, those were just excuses to stay interactive with it. This porn hobby, I'm telling you, it's kind of awesome.

For real though, the way Robert turned her toward me, and the way the wet shirt came off of her, and the look on her face when Robert's hand took forceful hold of one her bare tits, squeezing his fingers into its softness; awesome is the only word for it all. I feel like I'm watching super hot porn, and yet I was the guy behind the camera. It's amazing. I think the hottest part is the way Lori's eyes found me, and the look in them when it was happening, just an instant before her orgasm. I can't help but think I was part of what got her there so quickly. The camera and me. A trigger, for the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life.

I kind of wish I'd left my camera running on the tripod to capture the way it all wound down. The three of us were in the pool, Lori's embarrassment faded, and she got more and more comfortable with the situation. The topless situation, I mean. I thought for sure she'd want to cover up, at least with the wet t-shirt that lay in a puddle next to the pool's edge, but she didn't. Robert brought all our drinks to us, and we stood there in the glowing light and talked about their kids, my life growing up, and my failed love life. Lori's tits were there, and I looked at them, and Robert did, too, and we even joked about how awesome they are, but for a half hour or so we were just three good friends hanging out together, carefree and tranquil, in waist-deep water. It was so nice. I remember how some of the conversation went, after we'd relaxed and had more than a few sips from our drinks...

"You'd be a big hit at a wet t-shirt contest," Robert said.

"I'm too fat."

"No no no no," Robert said, shaking his head. "Bikers love women with some meat on their bones. And they're crazy about awesome tits."

"Keep your voice down!" Lori scolded.

"Are we, um...I was wondering what we're calling things," I said.

"Tits, you mean?" Lori said, eyes sparkling mischievously. She smiled at the look of boyish wonder on my face. "You're too cute, Evan. We're making a porn together and you don't even know if you should say dirty words around me."

"It's all new, that's all," I said. "We're still neighbors, after all."

"Yes. You're polite, and I like that," she said. "But it's tits and ass and...cock. When we get deeper into this I'm going to need to be immersed in it, otherwise I might..."

Robert finished the thought she'd left hanging. "She's fought shyness all her life, and she hates it."

"I do," she said. "It's a curse."

"I know all about it," I said. "Maybe not super bad, but it definitely hits me when I don't want it to."

"I know you understand," she said. "I don't think I'd do this with somebody who didn't understand that part of me."

There was comfort and understanding there that night, with the darkness surrounding us as we all stood in the warm embrace of the glowing, waist deep water. It was real, human connection. I thought about it when I looked out my window at Lori, sunbathing that day in her white bikini, with her big floppy-brimmed hat on and a good book in her hand. She was fascinating. And sexy. And lovely. She was also bigger than the girls I liked, and older than them, too. I wondered if the 'type' I'd longed for my whole life was all wrong. I could easily fall in love with a Lori, and maybe I already had.

"Thanks, buddy. You really got things stirred up here last week."

That was Robert's softly smiling friendly greeting to me Friday evening, when I walked over for our usual 'cocktail hour.'

"Oh, yeah, it was fun," I said.

"I'm talking about the part after you left," he said. "Holy cow, she was on fire in the bedroom."

"Hi Evan," Lori said, exiting the house wearing a bikini I hadn't seen before. It was a thin, satiny, aqua-colored one, with no nipple control and lots of bouncy action. I liked it. A lot. "How'd work go this week?"

"Pretty good," I said. "Same old grind."

"Are you used to those early hours?" she asked. "That seems like it'd be really hard to get used to."

"Yeah, I kind of like it. I love having summer afternoons off."

"Oh, right," she said. "I forget you're over there; you're so quiet."

"You should come over for a swim, buddy," Robert said. "The pool's yours, whenever you want to use it."

"Oh, thanks, but I wouldn't want to disturb Lori's reading."

"It wouldn't bother me any," she said. "The neighbors might start to talk, though."

She gave me a wink that raised the hairs on my arms. I'm sure there was nothing more than friendliness behind it, but my mind was lost again in her sexy little smile.

"We're in a rum mood tonight," Robert said. "What's your pleasure?"

"Yeah that sounds good."

There was a drink in my hand just a moment later. The three of us sat at the poolside table and I tried to take in all the little details of how the new bikini top cradled Lori's breasts, without her knowing I was doing it of course.

"So what's the verdict with the screen tests, or wardrobe test or whatever you call it?" Robert asked. "Did everything look okay?"

I reached into my camera bag and pulled out a small laptop computer. "We're making this movie for you guys, so you get to choose. To be honest with you, I like 'em all."

"Yeah, a sexy woman, all wet; I guess it doesn't matter what she wears, right?" Robert said.

"I've been wondering all week if I look like a cow," Lori said to me. "I was gonna walk over and knock on your door."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "I should have brought this over and showed you. I thought Rob should be here, and I'm in bed pretty early when I have to get up the next day."

"No, it's fine!" she said. "I'm just a worrier. So I look...okay?"

"Better than okay," I said.

The laptop was up and running and I cued up the first clip, the wardrobe test of the American flag bikini.

"Oh my God," Lori said. "My tits look huge! Do they always? Is that like a...one of those lenses that make things bigger, like noses and things?"

"Nope. Straight normal lens. It's actually got really good curvature of field specs," I said, sounding extra geeky.

"You're a beautiful woman, hun. That's the answer," Rob said. "That bikini does a number on you, though. Damn, that's a good one. Oh, here we go," he said, watching the screen. "Gettin' wet."

The three of us watched as Lori doused herself in the pool and came up dripping.

"That's...really see-through!" she said.

"Awesome," Robert said. "The camera really picks it up. Wow, I like the way that watery light moves on her. Like a sexy acid trip."

The bikini scene ended, so I cued up the one with Lori wearing the satin slip.

"Oh, baby," Robert said. "You are photogenic! I'm liking this project. I'm liking it a lot."

We all sat silently, watching Lori dunk herself and rise up slowly from the shimmering water, with silvery satin plastered to her goosebumpy curves.

"Oh, you're killin' me," Robert said. "You're fuckin' killin' me! Evan, man, you've been looking at these all week, haven't you. You dirty dog!"

"Oh my God," Lori said quietly, watching herself.

As she watched I was watching her reactions, but I couldn't read her emotions. None of her comments had been positive. My lack of confidence ran away with my thoughts and I was sure she hated what she was seeing, sure she thought I'd taken advantage of the situation and overstepped my bounds. We were neighbors after all; we had to live amongst people that knew us, friendly old folks and innocent kids.

"Oh my God," she said again. "I look good."

"Yeah you do," Robert said.

"Do you really think so?" I asked her. "I mean, I think so, but do you? Do you like it?"

She smiled that little smile that I'd grown to love. "I wanna do more," she said. "I wasn't sure until now. If looked fat I...wasn't sure. But you make me look...better than I think I do."

Her eyes looked at me like something special was happening. She looked back at the laptop and I watched her watch it. I clicked a few keys and the next clip started playing. Lori in white, t-shirt and panties, tits jiggling like a sex goddess as she walked into the water toward Robert, kissed him, and then...

"Oh my God," she whispered, her unblinking eyes staring at the laptop. She's there on the screen, turned toward the camera. Soaked shirt translucent over dark areolas. The tittiest, most exciting woman in the world at that moment. Robert's hands are there, squeezing, and then her shirt is off, her tits are out, his hands are busy up top and lower, and then...

"That's my wife," Robert said, quietly, reverently, eyes glued to the aftermath of the climax of the scene. "I still can't believe you came like that, hun. That was amazing."

"Oh my God," Lori giggled, still watching her own struggle to regain sanity. "That's...wild. I can't believe it's me."

"I think it's pretty great," I said. "You guys are...really good."

Lori looked at me. Her suntanned face was red, blushing, embarrassed but clearly excited. "I guess you want to set up cameras and watch me fuck, now, huh? When I first met you I never would have guessed what a dirty boy you are."

Robert looked happy. He said, "Evan, man, you got her on the ropes, and I'm horny too. Go grab some gear. Let's do something."

"Tonight? Right now?"

"Right now, brother," he said. "We're ready. We don't have to do it in order, right? Is it all right if we just jump right into bedroom scenes?"

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Can you come with me and help me carry a few things?"

"You got it, brother."

"What should I do?" Lori asked.

"Oh, let me think," I said. "So, the first scenes will be out here, and those will cut right to the bedroom scenes, so...your hair should be wet, and...what did you decide for wardrobe? I like the slip or the t-shirt and panties myself."

Lori nodded. "Yeah, t-shirt and panties I think. Rob?"

"Sounds good to me," he said. "Do we get to recreate that pool scene?"

"Yeah, I'll get microphones set up out here another night. So for now, upstairs, we need you in wet hair and wet white panties."

Lori nodded. Her eyes showed her nervous excitement.

"We'll be back, hun," Robert said, kissing her deeply but quickly. "Don't chicken out and run off on us."

"I won't."

Robert and I heard a soft splash when we were wending our way around the shrubbery, heading for my backyard. I wanted to see what the new aqua-colored satin bikini looked like all wet, but I didn't stop to look. I don't think what was about to happen had fully sunk in to my thick skull — I was going to see Lori suck a cock that very evening, and fuck a cock, too, if the shoot went smoothly and we got that far. Thinking back on it now, with the luxury of hindsight, I'm amazed that I went along with everything so easily, without questioning things more or just plain freaking out. The three of us were suddenly in the middle of some crazy stuff, but it all flowed with dreamlike ease. I guess none of us were overthinking things; we just let the sexy summer nights take us where they wanted to go.

Rob and Lori's bedroom is a lot bigger than mine, which was helpful for the camera and light set-ups. Lori had a bathrobe on when Rob and I got there, a pink one that looked soft and comfy. Barefoot, and with her hair toweled but wet, she looked plenty sexy, especially so since she most likely wore only panties under the robe, the loose top of it exposing deep cleavage that seemed to want to show off even more than usual.

I set up three lights on stands but I ended up using just one of them; I aimed it into a big gold colored umbrella reflector, with Rob and Lori's two bedside lamps switched on to supplement it. The soft lighting looked warm and natural, and it gave me lots of options for camera positions.

"I'm not really sure how this is gonna go," I warned. "It might be a stop and go process. Rob, are you a Viagra user? This might be a good time for it."

"I'm on it," he said, disappearing into the bathroom.

I asked Lori, "Are you guys serious about me calling the shots? I gotta warn you, I watch a lot of porn. I have...ideas."

I smiled and Lori did too, but her smile looked like a sort of nervous curiosity. She said, "Yeah...I mean...we can always say no, right?"

"Oh, that goes without saying. But really, you guys can just do what you normally do if you want, and I'll try and capture it."

"We kind of like the idea of you directing us," she said, looking adorably shy. "You tell us, and...we'll do it."

Her face reddened again and I'm pretty sure I could see the beat of her pulse on her neck; her heart must have really been pounding. I thought about what Robert had mentioned, about the whole endeavor being Lori's idea, and I wondered — when she said 'you tell us and we'll do it', did she really mean 'you tell me, and I'll do it'? She sort of had that look in her eyes. Just tell me what you want, Evan, I imagined her cooing, close to my ear. I'll do anything. Anything. My mind was a mess again when Robert returned from the bathroom. I took a deep breath and tried to say something that sounded professional.

"I'll warn you guys, doing this tonight is a bit rushed, so it may turn out great or it may end up being an extended rehearsal. But this is just one of quite a few nights anyway, so..."

"Really?" Lori said. "How many...sessions do you think?"

"I don't know, really. There'll be camera movements, and maybe some close ups. You guys will be in lots of different positions. If we want to end up with an hour or more of finished product it's going to take quite a few nights."

"Wow, I...guess I hadn't thought of all that," Lori said.

"You still up for it?" I asked, as I was attaching a microphone to a long boom stand.

Lori nodded and smirked. "I'm not as horny as I was down by the pool, but..."

"Take off your robe, hun," Robert said. "Maybe that'll do it."

Lori flashed him an odd little look, and then, in a quick moment that stilled me and stopped my breathing, she undid her robe and let it slide down her arms. She was wearing nothing but white panties, in her own bedroom, and I was there. It was fucking awesome.

I gathered my wits as best I could and adjusted the boom microphone so it was way up by the ceiling over the center of the bed, pointing down. I set up two more mics off to the sides, and connected all the cables to a small mixing console. I was perspiring and worried I was making mistakes because, you know, Lori's tits. If she wasn't horny I sure as hell was, and I felt like an idiot for not changing into pants when I was home getting the equipment. My cock was bonered up again, long and hard, lumping the leg of my bathing suit. Lori noticed, of course.

"Rob," I said, "can you put on that bathing suit you had on when we did the test? That one showed up nice in the pool light."

"It's in the laundry room," Lori said.

Robert nodded and headed for the door. "I'm on it."

Lori and I were suddenly alone, both of us topless, bare-legged, and aroused. She sat on the bed, glancing at various parts of my body while I adjusted the settings on my cameras. "So I guess we're making a porn together," she said, smirking. She looked surprisingly relaxed, but a quiet intensity in her roaming eyes gave away something different. "How long have you been doing video and stuff?" she asked.

"Since college. High school, really."

"Nothing dirty?"

"No. Like I said, guys like me just fantasize about this kind of thing. We never get to actually do it."

Lori smiled again, even more relaxed. "How come you don't have a girlfriend?"

"They avoid me."

"They do not," she said. "You probably just get it in your head that you think they do, and that ruins it."

"Oh, beautiful and smart, huh?"

"You don't really think I'm beautiful," she said, closing her body language a little, with a subtle arm and leg movement. The flush of pink was back, on her face and upper chest, and her nipples, already aroused, seemed to swell even firmer than before. "It's probably like Rob says — big tits mesmerize men."

"And boys. Don't forget boys," I said, smiling as I took a healthy glance at her naked tits. "Yeah they're...mesmerizing all right, but you're the whole package. Inside and out."

Lori squinted, her brow furrowing a little. "Do you like older women? Is that a thing for you?"

"I didn't used to, but I do now."

"Just from...me?"

I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. She was sitting and I was standing, so her eyes were looking upward. Bedroom eyes. I held her gaze but thank God I have good peripheral vision, because Lori's astonishing tits and her dazzlingly suckable nipples seemed to glow with an inner light, and they heaved with her slow, deep breaths. I could feel my cock trying to lift — it was as hard and as long as it gets — and I watched Lori's eyes go there, to the big, prominent lump down the leg of my bathing suit, and then Robert's voice was in the hall, approaching.

"Found it," he said. "I put it on and jumped in the pool. I'm supposed to be wet, too, right?"

"Yeah, that looks good," I said, feeling the need for a calming deep breath of oxygen. "Lori, maybe you should wet yours some more. You could do it in the sink."

"Wet panties. That's pretty sexy, huh?" She got off the bed and winked at me when she passed.

"Damn," Robert said, watching her tits wobble as she walked past him. "Walking around topless with the neighbor here. Did you get your horny juice flowing, hun?"

"Oh yeah, I'm there," she said from the bathroom.

I could hear the water running and I pictured her standing there naked, rinsing her panties under the faucet. When she came back she was soaked from head to toe. She'd been in the shower.

"I should do that too," Robert said, "so we're even."

"Are we ready to...do it?" she asked me.

I nodded and tried to keep my grin from looking too lecherous. "You look...perfect," I said. I wondered if she could see in my eyes that I really, really meant it.

"So where do we start?" Robert asked, dripping wet after a few quick seconds in the shower.

"That depends," I said. "Will there be a blowjob at the pool? Do you guys want to risk that, shooting it out in the open?"

"That's up to my dear wife," he said. "It'll be really late when we film it, right? Like three in the morning?"

"Yeah," I said. "I'm used to getting up at that hour, but you guys..."

"We can do it," Lori said. "Yeah, if that's the storyline we're going for, that's definitely what would happen. She'd blow him down there, and he'd pull her up here by the hand and fuck her really hard."