The Neighbors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April decided instantly what she would do.

Reaching to her abdomen, she grasped Cathy's wrist and pulled the hand that had been playing with her pussy away.

Cathy sensed that April had decided this was all too much and a wave of disappointment went through her body.

April took Cathy's hand and gently pulled it up her body and brought it to between the faces of the two women. Looking at Cathy's index finger, she saw the glistening moisture that coated the appendage. With only a moment's hesitation April took Cathy's finger and pushed into her own mouth, licking the juices from her pussy from Cathy's finger.

Cathy, stunned by the actions of her redheaded friend, had her emotions swing completely back to one of optimism and hope. Seeing and feeling April lick her pussy juice from the finger told Cathy that she had found a new playmate to be come intimate with!

After April was done licking the finger, Cathy pulled it out of April's mouth and the two women brought their faces together simultaneously as their lips opened. As the kiss progressed from lips to a more intimate exchange of tongues, Cathy's fingers dropped to April's crotch once again and she felt April spread her thighs. At almost the same moment, Cathy felt a hand touch her lower abdomen and realized that April's fingers were now moving down through Cathy's blonde pubic hair and gently forcing Cathy's thighs to part as well.

"This is really going to be an interesting morning..." Cathy thought to herself as she sucked delicately on her neighbor's tongue.

To be continued...

12